Megan & Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

I felt someone at my shoulder. Looking around I saw it was my secretary on one side of me and Albert on the other. He had a hand on my shoulder and my secretary was holding some Kleenex out to me.

Taking some tissue from her I began to dry my eyes and wipe my nose. I felt so small and alone. Even though they were here to help me in my time of need, I really didn't know them well enough to understand why they would care.

‘Bill. I was in Megan's position just two years ago. After you started here, he left me alone and concentrated on her. I...he . . . he used me like her. He has used her far more than he did me, but I did have . . . s-s-s-ex with some clients for him. I. . . oh God, I am so sorry Bill.'

Jan was crying now too. I could see pain in her eyes having to relive what had happened to her. I knew she was divorced from her husband and that it had happened just before I came to work here.

She was a good-looking woman and her red hair shined like fire. I had even teased her about that once. I had never known her history nor what my wife was doing with Greg at that time either. I held the tissue box back up to her. She gave me a small smile as she took some tissue too.

‘He used drugs and alcohol to suck me into his plot and then when I realized what was about to happen and decided to fight him, he pulled out the movies and the threats began. He even threatened to have something bad happen to my husband at one point. Then you and Megan came.'

Albert lightly shook my shoulder. His eyes were giving away an emotion that I couldn't quite put my finger on at the moment.

‘Bill, those tapes I gave you, there is one I didn't give you. It was the first time, about two days before that other one. It shows how Greg pushed and lies to Megan, causing her to succumb to his deceit. If you watch it you will see that if you take it to the audit committee, Greg will be fired immediately. Trust me on this. It will be hard for you to let anyone else watch but it will get the results to stop this bastard cold. It is the same technique that he has used on every woman he has done this to.'

‘What's the use Albert? He has ruined my life, my marriage, my love. What could be possibly a good enough payback for me now? He has taken the love of my life away from me and used her like a whore, to the point that she thinks and believes in her heart that is what she is. It's over, done.'

‘It's not just you Bill. It's me, Jan, Betty, Julia, and these others here too. Many more than are here. He has used over twenty women in this way, each progressively harder and nastier than the one before. If we don't stop him, what about the next one? The one after Megan? You need to do this Bill and you are the only one who can. They will have to listen to you, and they will since they already think a lot about you. You have it within your power to take Greg down and down hard. It will help to make up what he has done to so many others too. Even me. He . . . my wife . . . she . . . killed herself when I found out. She was so ashamed of what she had done she . . . I came home and . . . too late they said. She had taken a whole bottle of one drug and most of another. I found her laying there . . . PLEASE Bill, if not for you, for us? For me?'

Albert was having a hard time speaking. I realized at that moment that his wife had killed herself over Greg and his predatory ways. I could see the pain in his eyes as he tried to tell me about his wife.

‘Oh Albert, I am so sorry. I never knew. How could you continue to work here after that? Knowing why she did that and that Greg was responsible for that? How?'

‘Bill, I had to. I had a need to see justice done. He got her drunk at a Christmas party. Even though she was married, even though she was black, even though she was older than him by quite a few years, he got her drunk and took her in the conference room. He used her . . . completely and then left her laying there as he went back out to the party. She had that guilt for over a month then she discovered she was . . . pregnant. She told me what had happened . . . we fought . . . that morning I came to work after telling her that she had to get an abortion. She refused. I . . . she . . . when I got home . . . it didn't matter after that. Nothing mattered. Except that I would get back at him somehow, someway.'

Albert had salt and pepper gray hair. I figured he was in his late fifties so his wife must have been in her early fifties about that time. He could see me thinking about this. He looked at the others in the office then back at me.

‘She was forty-six the day she . . . left me. Her birthday had been two days before. She refused to get an abortion because she didn't think it was the right thing to do. She couldn't even do it when he had more or less raped her. I wish that she had told me that night or the next day. We could have changed things maybe. Please Bill, if not for Megan, will you help me? We can get that bastard.'

‘Who else here has been used by him?'

One by one each told me their story. Only one couple was still together, the others had gotten divorced. I was told about others and some of what they knew had happened to them too. Greg had been abusing his power and using almost everyone under him. He had even gotten a few of the partner's wives too. They had either divorced or quietly split up. Why Greg hadn't been taken to task at that time was beyond me.

After a long meeting and lots more tears from everyone there, I decided to move against Greg. With that first tape that I watched with everyone there, I could see that Greg had pressured my Megan hard and I could see that he used a drug of some type in her drink too.

It was on film, him making drinks for her, and several times his motions didn't fit just pouring a drink. Also, Megan had begun to act strange. Her speech slurred just a bit, and she began to talk openly about things that I knew she wouldn't have with someone other than me or a very close friend.

The conclusion of the movie showed Greg and Megan fucking. Only fucking that time. She had gotten into it toward the end, but it was surely due to the drinks. One could see that her resistance was muddled like she couldn't understand what was happening to her.

We talked it over and it was decided that I would approach the partners with the tape and my story, then I would present the written affidavits from each person in the room. Signed and sworn by the notary down the street.

I decided that I would present everything the next morning. I made arrangements to meet with the president of the company. A matter of extreme importance, and he was curious. I told him nothing except that it was not going to be good news.

After everyone left my office, the day was pretty well shot. I picked up my bonus check and opened it up. It had been signed by the very man I was to meet tomorrow. Fifty-thousand dollars. A huge check. I thought of how sweet it would have been to take that home to show Megan. How excited and happy she would have been, before all of this.

The note enclosed with it said that I had deserved this check and much more. I was a valuable and talented person for the company. I wondered how much of that would hold true after tomorrow?

I left early, went home and sat in our livingroom. My thoughts on my wife and what she was doing right then. How I was going to miss hearing her voice, having her close to me. I cried and cried. Like a baby. I truly did love her. I think I was still in love with her even though she had betrayed me like she had, with so many men.

I watched the rest of the movies Albert had given me. More of my wife having sex with other men. In one of them I recognized some of the black men as the Jamaicans's that were clients of the firm's. They all had her several times over. They seemed to really like the fact that she was a white married chick too.

I saw that there had been several messages left on our phone. I ignored them since I was sure they would be from Megan. I was sure that even though I loved her still, with her actions of this morning, we were done. If only she hadn't left with that bastard. If only she had shown any thought for me, any action of love or understanding toward me.

The next morning I showered and then headed in for work. I had unhooked the phone during the night. It had kept ringing and ringing. I didn't want to talk to anyone, especially Megan. She had made her choice. She had humiliated me with her last defiant act in the office the day before. She had made her choice, and it had not been me.

As I walked into the office that morning, I noticed that everyone was looking at me with some kind of look that I didn't understand. Perhaps it was faith that I was going to do the right thing, for all of us. I went into my office and Jan came in.

‘Good morning Bill. Are you doing ok? I . . . I want to thank you, regardless of how this all turns out. You are my hero. You are doing the right thing and I admire you very much for that. Everyone here admires you Bill. Everyone.'

‘Yeah, then why am I shaking so bad Jan?'

I wanted to try a bit of humor to lighten up the mood. I was nervous and that was my normal reaction to that. Jan smiled and then left. She came back in a few minutes later.

‘Um, Bill, you have a load of messages. I think that they are all from Megan. Do you want . . . '

‘Keep them for now. I will check them after my meeting. I don't want to be distracted any more than I already am. I don't think I could handle hearing from her at this moment anyway. Thanks Jan.'

‘Bill, it's really none of my business, but you may want to give Megan a chance. I speak from experience on this. He has a way . . . he can be very persuasive, forceful even. She may still love you very much and want out from under him Bill. I know this is hard on you and it may be too difficult, but I also know that after our divorce, my husband . . . well there was a while there where he had second thoughts. At the time, I just wanted everything over and done with. All the fighting, all the accusations, I was tired. I wish now I had been stronger. We may have stayed married. At least tell me you will think about it Bill. I know that you two loved each other more than other couples seem to at one time you may not want to give up without a fight.'

‘Thank you Jan. I will think about it, but I did give her an ultimatum yesterday. She left with him anyway, even though I knew about her and him. I don't think we are going to make it now. She made her choice, regardless of my feelings. But, I will think about it some more. If only because you told me your story . . . well part of it anyway.'

‘Trust me Bill. It really messes up a woman's mind when Greg plays his games on them. He uses threats laced with kind words and positive statements. Even though a person hates him, by the time he has his hooks into you, well, you think that you have to do what he wants. Kind of like a hostage, you know, how the victims begin to think they are friends?. Besides, you may have the upper hand now. This could all turn out far different than Greg has ever thought it would.'

I sat in my office and thought over Jan's statements. Yes I did love my wife still. But, she had left with Greg. She knew that I had been serious when she did too. I was just so shaken up I couldn't separate my feelings out well. That last haunting look at me as he drug her out the door stuck in my mind too.

I went into my meeting with the president. He was shocked and appalled at my story and the other affidavits I showed him. That tape, well he could plainly see that Greg had drugged my wife, on company premises, and he was livid over that. He thanked me for the information, apologized to me. He also arranged another meeting with me and everyone else. In the same conference room where I had first learned of my wife's infidelity.

I went back to my office. As I walked past Jan, she jumped up and ran to block my way.

‘Bill, you need to know that someone is in there waiting for you. She came back. Megan came back.'

‘What? She is in Jamaica with that bastard. She left yesterday.'

‘She caught a flight out of Miami this morning. While you were in your meeting she came in and begged me to let her in your office. I think she wants to try to save her marriage Bill. She said that Greg was very, very pissed off when she left him at the Jamaican airport and booked a flight right back home. She said that security was called at one point and he was hauled away while they let her leave. She had to spend the night in Miami due to flight schedules. She tried to get a hold of you to tell you.'

‘She left him at the airport in Jamaica? She's here? In my office?'

‘Yes Bill, she is here in your office. She loves you Bill. She was not lying to you about that. Maybe you should give her one more chance? Remember what I told you earlier, regrets don't warm the bed at night, and you can't snuggle up to them either. Greg did force her, blackmail her. It's up to you of course. But I think you should give her one more chance.'

‘I don't know Jan. I just don't honestly know. I guess I can talk to her for a bit though. Um . . . hold all my calls please?'

‘Gladly Bill. It will be my pleasure.'

I stood in front of my door for a moment gathering myself for what was to come. I had resolved to be firm and even harsh if necessary. In any event, I had to know for sure that Megan was on the level with me and not just stalling for time or something else.

I entered my office to find Megan on my couch, crying. Her back was to me and her shoulders were shaking. Then I saw she had my notepad in hand. The note pad that had the name of a divorce attorney that I was going to call.

‘Hi Megan. What do you want?'

‘Bill! Oh Bill, I want you. Please give me a chance. I walked away from Greg last night in the airport in Jamaica and the police there had to be called. He was livid with me for leaving him. I had to though. I realized as he drug me out that you were very serious about leaving me. I also realized that I have been like a trapped animal that begs and acts on what the person in charge wants. Oh please say you will give me one chance Bill. Please!'

‘Do you know what you are asking me to do Megan? What if it had been me that had been running around fucking a bunch of women? What would you have done? Taken me back? I hardly think so. I just don't know if it will be worth it to stay together. I will always have doubts about your faithfulness. Doubts also about my performance and our pleasure's in bed. Doubts about you not slipping back into this slut mode again. You had my heart all this time until you began to crush it with Greg like you did. I don't know you at all Megan. I just don't know.'

‘Bill, I have always loved you throughout this. Always. You are my one and only man that I truly love. Please, I'm begging you, just one more chance? You know he blackmailed me in the beginning. I had no choice. I will die without you. Oh Bill. . . please!'

Jan knocked on the door. I opened it since I was still standing near it. She came in and after a quick glance at Megan, told me that I was wanted in the presidents office. She didn't know what about, but he wanted me there right away.

I looked at Megan and then as I turned to go I told her to wait there until I got back. Jan said that she would stay with her and have a ‘talk'. I got the feeling that Jan was going to give Megan some advice and I wasn't sure how Megan would take it. I hoped that she would at least listen to Jan.

When I walked into the presidents office, I saw the other partners and some board members too. I was unsure as to what to expect, lately having had such a mix of bad and good. I kept my tongue in check and waited for the president to explain.

He didn't explain anything. Instead, one of the board members began to talk.

‘Bill, I understand that you have been through some harsh things as of late. I also am shocked about Greg and what he has been doing over the years while working for us. At this moment legal people are viewing your tape of Megan and him. They are also arranging interviews with the victims. There will be charges brought against him for many things, among them fraud, theft, embezelment and possibly rape, multiple rapes, and sexual misconduct.'

‘What did you mean by ‘legal people' viewing that tape?'

‘A district attorney, and two of our own lawyers are checking out Greg's whole file, his business contacts, his spending and trips, his associations with certain entities that we have found out are shady and may be illegal. Also, they are viewing the tape to see if they could bring charges that he drugged and then had sex with your wife while she was under the influence of those drugs, which makes a rape charge.'

‘So why do you need me here then? It seems that you are well under the way to getting to the heart of this matter.'

‘Well Bill, we have talked it over and had a conference call with the other board members. We want to offer you a different promotion.'

‘Okay. I am afraid I don't understand what you are talking about. If you are thinking of offering me Greg's job I will say that I don't think I would accept that. I am not sure of many things at this time and whatever I do decide to do, I will be needing some time to figure it all out.'

‘Well, we want to offer you a partnership Bill. Not only have you earned it with your hard work and efforts, you have the integrity that we like to see here. This whole thing with Greg is going to be casting a large shadow over our company and we all agree that you are the only person who has the faith and backing of the people in the office. Right now you are being offered the partnership and three weeks vacation with paid travel to anywhere you want to go. For two if you like. Company credit card to pay for it all. No questions asked and no expense to you. Bottom line Bill is that we really need you, even though you may not want to stay with us. We have to try to do whatever is necessary to keep you.'

‘I don't know. I have quite a few problems to clear up at the moment. I just don't know what to say to this new offer. Can I have some time to think it over?'

‘Yes, while we would like your answer as soon as possible, you may take as long as you need. Please know that this offer is to keep a stellar worker and is very deserved too. Not to pressure you too much, but the people you have working for you are depending on you for their livelihood too.'

I left the meeting with a muddled head. My wife in my office, my people depending on me, this whole thing with Greg, the large bonus check, and now they were offering me a partnership on top of it all. My head was spinning.

I walked into my office to find Megan and Jan still talking. Jan excused herself and left Megan and I alone.

‘Bill, I have only this to tell you. It is the honest truth. I have really messed up. I have been a slut, even a whore. I have cheated on you, with many men. I am not deserving of being with you or even having a chance to stay with you. All I can say in my defense is that Greg manipulated me with drugs and threats and other things to make me the slut he wanted. I am asking you to go farther that any husband should have to go in forgiving a wife for a transgression. I am begging you to give me one more chance to set things right between us, to be your wife again, you're faithful, loving wife.'

‘Megan, there are so many thoughts and fears in my head at this time. I just don't know if I can deal with what you have done to me, let alone deal with taking you back. I still love you, I know that for sure. I just don't know if we can still be a couple, let alone a happy couple. So many things have happened to us both that we have changed fundamentally in our hearts. I . . . I . . . Oh, this is so hard . . . I want you to come home with me tonight. I may be making a big mistake right now, but I want you at home tonight. I cannot promise we will stay together or anything else for that matter. All I know is I want you at home tonight.'

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers