Megan & Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

Sue turned around and kissed me. A nice long and deep kiss. She then broke away and looking into my eyes she told me thank you.

I acknowledged her thanks and thanked her myself. She got off of me and I moved up to take Jan by her shoulders and lay her back on the bed. I spread her legs and removed the strap-on. Then I laid between her legs and began to lick and suck her pussy.

Her hands went to my head, holding me. Soon Jan was moaning and pulling me into her hard. I had placed three fingers into her pussy. She was very wet and tight. My tongue was licking her clit in between the little sucking I gave it. I loved the feel of her clit between my lips. So soft and tender, yet so hard. I sucked on it and soon it stood out like a little cock. Jan had a nice big clit.

Sue and Samantha had gone off somewhere and Paula was sitting next to Megan. Megan. My wife was still crying, tears falling off her cheeks as she watched me eating out Jan. All at once I felt an exhilarating feeling of power. Megan had a lost and shocked look on her face. Probably just like I had that day not so long ago while she had been in Greg's lap getting fingered by him.

I lifted my head for a second and smiled. Then I returned to sucking on Jan's clit. Jan started to cum and cum hard as I sucked her. I felt her knees close tight on my head as her hands pulled me into her so far that I couldn't breathe. I had slipped a finger into her asshole along with the three in her pussy. My sucking her clit had taken her over the edge.

Afterwards I laid naked on the bed in front of Megan. My cock was soft now, but I knew that the night was far from over for us. Leaving Megan tied up, I went in and showered. Paula joined me there and soaped up my back and then my front.

As we showered she took my cock in her hand and with the touch of a professional massager she began to stroke me. When I got hard she rinsed us both off and pulling me out of the shower she knelt in front of me and began to suck my cock.

Jan walked Megan in and sat her on the toilet. Megan tried to not look as Paula sucked me, but Jan was having none of that. She grabbed Megan's head and forced her to look in the direction of us. Megan began to cry again as she watched Paula give me a nice long and seemingly loving blowjob.

It took forever for me to get to the point of cumming, yet Paula kept it up until I had the beginnings of my orgasm starting. Then she cut loose and really began to tease and torment me. Her tongue went around my body and found my ass.

As I stood there, Paula began to tongue fuck my asshole while stroking my cock with her hand. Samantha walked in and knelt with Paula and then began to suck my cock as Paula continued sucking and licking me back there.

I was so close that when Samantha started sucking me I just shot off. Samantha swallowed all of my cum, never spilling a drop as Paula kept licking me. My orgasm was a strong one even though I didn't shoot off much. I was drained pretty well by then.

We kept up the sex on and off all night. Megan fell asleep at one point and Jan let her sleep. We didn't quit though. I licked and sucked all of the ladies with me that night. Fingers and tongue were kept busy. Whenever I could get an erection someone was either sucking me or pumping their pussy or ass on me. I had never had so much sex before in my life.

After they had all satiated themselves with me we all fell asleep in one big pile on my bed. In the morning, I woke up to Jan releasing Megan and then the foursome leaving. Jan smiled and gave me a kiss inches away from Megan and was telling me that she would see me later to set another date.

After they all left Megan laid down with me not saying a word. She hugged me close to her and didn't let go until we fell back asleep. Later that day I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. Megan had gotten up and cooked breakfast for me.

She waited on me hand and foot all day. I noticed that she wasn't saying much of anything. Her hands seemed to always be touching me when not busy with other things though. Megan was trying to show me that she loved me even though I had fucked four women in front of her last night.

I could see that she knew how I must have felt now. She had a haunted look in her eyes. I began to feel very guilty for doing this to her now. I started to apologize to her but she stopped me with a finger to my lips.

‘If this is my punishment for cheating on you like I have, then you cannot apologize to me Bill. I deserve everything that you do with these women. Even though it hurts me, I now know what you must have felt that day Greg told you about me. I never knew that I could have hurt you so much. I want you to love me again and I want us to stay together. If that means I have to share you with other women then so be it.'

The next three months Jan and my harem would show up once or twice a week and we would party in front of Megan. I began to look forward to these times and soon was not caring so much about hurting Megan. I could tell things were going in a direction unplanned.

One night, after a long and heavy sex session, Jan stayed after everyone left. She sat at the kitchen table with Megan and I. She had something on her mind and I was curious what it was. I waited for what seemed like a long time before she began.

‘Bill, I think you have gotten your revenge on Megan now. It's time to move on to the next step. I know that Megan hasn't had sex with you for the last three months. I also know that she has not seen anyone else while at her place.'

‘How would you know that with such positiveness Jan? You and I don't watch Megan's time at home hardly at all.'

‘Bill, Greg had that condo before. I was there several times. The camera's have never been removed. Megan has been watched many times by either myself or Samantha. I have seen some very private moments of Megan's recently. She needs to be forgiven and you both need to move on with your lives. Together.'

I looked at Megan and saw the realization dawn in her eyes. Jan had been watching her at home all this time. Jan knew how Megan had been reacting to my sexual escapades after each time. I sat there not knowing whether to be happy that this was over with or if I should be doing something else to punish Megan.

I searched deep in myself and could not find that anger that had so recently been in me. I knew that I had gotten some release at various times with the other ladies in my harem. I had been a bit vocally rough on Megan the second and third times we met. I had driven in fear and yes, a bit of pain by my actions while having sex with others in front of her.

I had told Samantha that she gave me the greatest blowjob I had ever had. I had exclaimed how much tighter and hotter Sue's pussy was than Megan's. I had said something about the sexual prowess of each lady as we did different things with the intent to hurt Megan like she had hurt me when talking to Greg about his cock versus mine.

I had exacted my revenge and right now I realized that I was headed to the opposite end of this mess and becoming that which I had feared and hated. I was quickly losing all respect for my wife and beginning to imagine life without her.

Jan had worked things better than I had thought, but now my question was, would I be able to go back to the way life was before all of this treachery had started two years ago? Did I still love my wife the way that I had? Did I still want to be married to Megan?

I saw Megan crying. I could plainly see that she had been stressed extremely farther than I had intended for her to be. I had gone too far in my revenge on her and now in my confusion I was not sure of anything. I had been right about this. I should have never agreed to do this with Jan.

I sat there, hollow inside. My wife crying across the table from me. Jan had a sad look in her eyes. She looked at me and shook her head softly.

‘I'm sorry Bill. I think I may have let things go too far. I had hoped that you would stop us before tonight but you didn't. I am afraid that my plan has backfired just like you feared at the beginning. Megan, for what it's worth, I am sorry for the pain I have caused you. I was trying to help you and Bill. I never meant for it to drive you both apart.'

Jan left quietly as Megan and I sat there without saying a word. Each lost in their own thoughts. I stood after a while and got a cup of coffee. Turning I asked Megan if she wanted one.

‘What happens now Bill? Where do we go from here? Are we finished as man and wife?'

I sank heavily down in my seat. My shoulders sagged as I searched my thoughts for any answer to her questions. I just didn't know. What did I want now?

I took Megan to her condo and we looked until we found the camera's. I removed them, taking them out to my car to dispose of. I then went back in and just talked to Megan for a bit. We could only seem to talk about general things. It was like we had become total strangers to each other now.

I left. Getting home I parked my car in the garage and took the camera's out tossing them into the trash can. One of them popped open and a tape fell out. I picked it up and was getting ready to toss it back in the can when I decided to take it in and look at it. I guess I wanted to see how bad I had hurt my wife with my revenge.

I put in the player and started it. Megan walked in and sat on her couch. By the way she was dressed I knew that this had been from the last time that my harem had been over. She was crying and that's all I saw her do for about an hour. I fast forwarded the tape and saw her go over to answer her phone. I hadn't turned up the volume so I did now, wondering what or who had just called her.

I could only hear the one side of her conversation. Even though I had put her through hell, probably far more than she had put me through, I was surprised at her words.

‘Hello?'

‘Oh, it's you. What do you want?'

‘Fuck you, you bastard. You ruined my life and my marriage. I hope you rot in hell.'

‘What could you possibly do to hurt me now? You have taken the only good thing I had and destroyed it. My husband has been paying me back several times a week for the last three months. I am certain that he has no intention of ever taking me back now. I have nothing without Bill.'

‘What so you can use me and have me follow you down that path to hell too? Go to hell Greg and burn forever too. If you ever try to get in touch with me again I swear I will kill you.'

Megan slammed the phone down and then threw herself on the couch. I heard her talking to herself.

‘Oh God! I am so sorry Bill. I want you back. Now I have lost you. I saw it in your eyes tonight. What will I do now? I've lost my husband and now I have nothing, nothing at all.'

I shut off the tape my eyes no longer able to see clearly for the tears running down my face. I hadn't known that Greg was back. I didn't know that she had talked to him. I listened to her words and they burned in my heart.

I slept roughly that night. My head was filled with the last months and the pain I had endured. I had nightmare after nightmare. In each one I was sinking into a hole and Megan was trying to pull me out but she didn't have the strength. In the end we would both tumble in, falling.

That morning I called into work and told Jan I wouldn't be in. I told her I had errands to run. I drove to Megan's. When I got there I saw a truck from a moving company sitting in her space. I ran up the stairs worried now.

I got to Megan's door and saw it open. Two men were loading up a cart and carrying stuff out. Megan was in her kitchen packing her things.

‘What are you doing?'

‘Moving Bill. I can't live here anymore and I have no one to go to so I am moving. I will be at my parents for a while until I find something else.'

‘Megan, I don't want you to leave. Please give me a bit more time.'

‘Bill, it isn't working out. You got even with me, but in the process you became something or someone else. I could see the other night that you no longer needed or wanted me. I have lost you. I have only myself to blame too.'

‘Megan . . . please. You are my life. I went too far in my payback, I see that now. Last night I . . . did some serious thinking. This morning too. I do want you. I need you. I still love you. Please. I . . . I . . . do need you Megan. I . . . ‘

Megan moved in close to me and looked into my eyes. I could see her debating about my words. Her thoughts were being kept to herself though. She looked away for a bit thinking. As she did I went to my knees. I took her hands in mine. Holding her this way I began the biggest sales talk of my life.

‘Megan. Things have been all messed up between us for a while. Last night I realized that I still loved you. I hurt when I thought of how I had been treating you. I was planning on coming over this morning and telling you this. I didn't know you were planning on moving away. Megan, if I lose you . . . if you leave me . . . I . . . please give us one more shot. I have to have you with me and I know now that if I lose you a large part of me will die. Please Megan, just one more chance?'

My tears were hot on my cheeks. The two men were staring at me as I knelt there crying like a baby. I looked up into Megan's eyes and saw her tears falling down her cheeks. She wasn't saying anything.

‘Megan, look, I know I have been a bastard toward you. I know we have had serious problems. Even after all of this I found out that I still want and need you by my side. I think my anger has left me. If you leave now, I'm not sure I can survive. I . . . I am begging you Megan. Give us a chance here. Please come home with me and together we can work this all out.'

‘Bill, I still love you too. I just don't know that either of us will ever be able to get past this now. You went too far and I went where no wife should ever go. Still, I have to believe that I have tried everything I can to keep you and save our marriage.'

‘Then you will come home with me? We can get professional help or counseling. I will try everything in my power to keep you Megan. Please say you are coming home with me.'

Megan broke free of my hands and wrapped them around my shoulders. She pulled me into her hugging me hard. I wrapped my arms around her hips, since I was still on my knees. We held each other like that until one of the movers broke in. ‘So, lady, where are we going with your stuff? The first place you gave us or to his place?'

‘Our place. Take it to our place. I am going to my home with my husband.'

We went through counseling and therapy for about two years. I stayed with the firm as a full partner. I used my fifty grand bonus check to set up a fund to assist employees of the firm with educational opportunities.

While Megan and I haven't had it real easy, things are getting far better between us now. I got over my anger problems and Megan has been helped over her fears brought out and acted on by Greg.

Greg? Whatever he did after his phone call to Megan I don't know. He disappeared of the face of the earth. I happen to know that Albert stopped in my office one day and mentioned that he heard Greg had committed suicide. I wondered about his knowledge since I had hired a firm to locate him. He had ducked out of his bail arraignment when he disappeared and I wanted to make sure he was caught so he could be properly punished.

The people who had worked with him and used my wife quit the firm. They all moved away, and I think that something bad happening to Greg had put the fear of God into the other guys.

After I moved up as a partner, I promoted Jan into my old slot. She was surprised to say the least. I knew that she would be capable and perhaps even better at that job than I had been. God knows she has the talent.

Albert retired last month. We threw him one humdinger of a party too. The firm gave him a years pay, and open pass on an airline, and a real nice car as retirement perks. He is a wonderful person who deserved far more than we could give him.

Megan, well, she stays close to me always now. She is never much farther than a few feet from me most of the time. The clients who had her have gone on to other jobs now, and very few people know what actually went on with us.

One time, when we both flew to L.A., while at the airport, a stranger came up to us. He was all excited to see Megan and came right up and tried to hug her. I stopped him from getting to her. He looked at her and then said;

‘Aren't you Greg's lady? From New York?'

Megan looked at him then said, quite believably too,

‘Who's lady? I don't know a Greg. Do you honey?'

‘No, can't say that I do. Do you always go around trying to hug married ladies you don't know buddy?'

Embarrassed, he could only apologize as he hurried away. I guess we should have expected that someday someone would come up that had been with Megan and say something. Megan teased me about it, and to show how far we have come, I laughed with her.

Yes, I think we will make it after all. She is one special lady to me. I love her with all my heart, and I am sure she feels the exact same about me too. Our sex life got back together too. It is far better than it ever was since we both are ready and willing to go where we never went before with each other.

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers