Megan & David Ch. 01

Story Info
She discovers her brother's secret.
5.9k words
4.43
133.9k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maniax
maniax
29 Followers

Chapter 1: My Gay Brother

When we were younger, my brother, David, and I were inseparable, even though I was two years younger than him. We did everything together, he would always read me stories and I would call him my prince and ask him to marry me. He always said he would, and if he didn't I would bug him until he did.

Our friendship continued as we got older, until he started high school. By the time he was a junior, he had stopped talking to me completely. Sometimes he would act as if he wanted to tell me something, or I would catch him staring at me. But, he would always just turn away, or leave the room.

While we were both in high school I would always hear rumours that he was gay, which I would deny adamantly and would even get into fights over it. Pretty soon everyone knew that if they said anything even remotely derogatory about David I would kick their ass. I still managed to become pretty popular, despite my aggressiveness. I guess the guys, girls, and even the staff looked past my fighting because I was one of the prettiest girls in school.

When David was 18 and a senior, the gay rumours were everywhere. The fact that he had NEVER dated anyone, he never hung out with kids from school or defended himself against the rumours made people just say whatever they wanted. I was in a lot of fights, a lot of detentions. One day after detention from gym class, I went into the locker room to change, I didn't expect anyone to be there when I heard people talking.

Amy Raines and Bess Santo, also 18 year old seniors, were comparing their sexual adventures, I listened to the conversation without revealing myself. That's when I heard the story how my brother had gone out with Amy, "the easiest girl in school" and had not been able to keep his erection up when she was giving him a blowjob. She said he was always telling her to shut up, the only time he was able to "keep it up" was when he had turn off the lights, and SHE didn't say anything. Amy said when she started to talk to him again, David turned on the lights and told her to get out. When that story got out, David's life was hell.

When it was time for the prom, David was planning on staying home, but both our parents told him he should go and he finally relented. They suggested that he take me but he said he would go on his own.

No matter what I heard, I still didn't believe David was gay, and so I decided on prom night I would go through his room. My parents were to go out on the same night but did not leave until very late. Finally, at about eleven, my parents left. After about half an hour, I went to David's room. I went through everything, putting things back as I finished with them, I wasn't able to find anything. I turned off the lights and decided to tackle his computer and found it locked.

After going through every word and word/number combinations I thought he would use as a password, I still could not figure it out. Finally, on a whim, I tried "MEGAN", and the computer unlocked. I was still thinking about why David would have my name as his password when I heard his voice outside. I ran to the window and saw him talking to some guy in a tuxedo, pushing him away and telling him to "Fuck off".

I ran to the computer, to turn it off, and I heard David inside (already on the stairs). I couldn't leave his room without him seeing me so I hid in his closet. Just as I closed the closet door, he came in, turning on the lights. Soon after, the guy also came in. David turned to him, "What the fuck are you doing in here"

"I just want some of your sweet loving." The guy was slurring his words, and when he turned around, I recognized him as a football player that had graduated the year before, Bob something.

David said, "I told you to get the hell away from me…IF YOU DON'T LEAVE, I'LL CALL THE COPS"

"If you don't give me what I want, I'll just have to find it somewhere else…maybe down the hallway." … "that's your sisters room, isn't it?"

"What do you want?"

"I want you to suck my dick, fag,"

"I'm not going anywhere near your dick"

Bob started to unzip his pants.

"What's with you anyway, everyone knows you don't like girls, and here I am with some prime cock and you are turning me away." Bob pulled his dick out and was rubbing it, it was already hard.

"I'm not gay"

"I'm warning you, I don't care how I get off, as long as I do" "Should I go find your cute little sister?"

"Don't you go anywhere NEAR HER!…alright"

"What was that?"

"You stay away from my sister…I'll do what you want"

Bob walked over to David and tried to kiss him. David pushed him away.

"WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?"

"No kissing, and I ain't going anywhere near your dick"

Bob said, "How does this work for me?"

David started to unzip his pants. "YOU suck my dick."

Bob smiled, and walked over to him.

He went to his knees and helped David's pull his dick out. He started to suck David's limp dick. He was slurping loudly, pulling on his own dick , David closed his eyes.

Bob said, "mmmmmmmmmm, you taste good"

"Shut up, don't talk" Bob stopped talking and David began to get hard.

Bob pulled out a condom, and I watched as he put it on David's dick. Bob stood up, I could see his cock was hard and glistening, he went over to David's bed. He pulled his pants and shoes off and bent over the bed. David went over to him and pulled his pants down. David lined up his dick to Bob's asshole and pushed. Bob groaned. David pushed again, Bob yelled in pain as David pushed his cock completely into him. I noticed David's eyes were closed as he started to fuck Bob's ass. Bob was grunting, and saying "Yeaah, fuck my ass"

David yelled at him to shut up again and started to pound his ass harder. Bob was breathing heavily, grunting and moaning, pushing his face into the bed trying to muffle his cries. His hands were clenched, grabbing the bedsheet, holding on tight.

Bob started pushing back hard against David, making David's dick go into him to the hilt, every stroke harder. Finally, Bob screamed, as he came. David moved away from him, he took off the condom and stumbled onto the bed. He turned on his back, his dick was still hard. Bob turned over, his dick was soft, he had cum all over his stomach. He looked at David,

"You want me to take care of that?"

"Just get out!"

Bob picked up his clothes and walked out.

David just lay there silently, he started to slowly stroke his erect cock. His hands started to go faster, as he muttered something. Then just as he came, I thought he said "Megan." He got up and pulled the sheets off the bed, when he went in the bathroom to put them away, I ran out of his room.

I tried to reach out to David, but he wouldn't even acknowledge me after that night. My heart ached for him. After an entire summer of not talking to me again, I was kinda glad when he went away to school. My parents own another home in Colorado, where we used to live, so when David got accepted to school there he moved into the house. The day he left, I cried.

For the next two years, I saw him only on the holidays, he didn't even call me for my eighteenth birthday. When he did visit he seemed genuinely happy when he saw me, however, after the first day he went back to his old ways.

My parents insisted I apply to the same college as him and when I was accepted, neither David nor I was thrilled about it. Right before I graduated, mom and dad told me they wanted me to live with him. When he was told over the phone, I heard his very loud disapproval of the idea. There was no arguing with my parents. So it was decided that at the beginning of August, David would fly down to the house, we would pack up all my things in the car and all four of us would drive to our grandparents' house. There, we would pick up my grandmother's car (for me to use) and David and I will drive back to Colorado.

On the day we were leaving for our grandparents' house, my Aunt Bea came to say goodbye, we thought.

She is very annoying. Whenever she comes over, she gets drunk, then, she has to stay at our house. She always insists on sleeping in my room, and always tries to cuddle and spoon me in bed. Plus she finds any excuse she can to talk about my breasts, and tries to grab them, and, always asks me if I am a virgin or other personal, very embarrassing questions. David dislikes her too.

The car was completely packed, mom, dad and I were going to sit up front, and space was made in back for David. As we were getting ready to say goodbye to Aunt Bea, she suddenly said "let me get my bag." David, Dad and I looked at each other in shock. Mom said, "Bea wanted to visit mom and dad, so I said she could come with us."

Dad was very annoyed, he said "There's no room, where is Bea going to sit"

"Megan can sit on Bea's lap"

I looked, panickedly, at my dad. He quickly said, "It's a long ride, Bea would be more comfortable if Megan sat in the back with David."

Aunt Bea was about to protest when dad added, "besides you will need to keep your bag in your lap." She frowned, but did not say anything.

The room in the back of the station wagon with just enough for David's 6ft, 185lb frame to sit comfortably. He sat in the car and moved backward. He was able to open his legs a little as I crawled in after him. I sat on his lap and leaned back on him, he breathed in and I felt his stomach tighten, his heart was beating fast. His left arm was resting on some bags, his right arm was on the side of the car, nowhere to really go, after about fifteen minutes into the ride, his arm fell around my waist, and on my thigh. Butterflies were in my stomach.

Aunt Bea was rambling away, finally she fell asleep. All I could hear was David's steady breathing. He was very still so I thought that maybe he was sleeping. I decided to get a pillow and slowly lifted myself up and turned over. His eyes were closed, he must be sleeping. One knee was in-between his legs, the other I rested as lightly as I could on his thigh. The pillows were in the back seat, and I stretched over him to reach one. My breasts were in his face, when I looked down at him, his eyes were still closed so I continued to reach for a pillow. I finally got a small one and was able to turn back around without David "waking up."

I sat back down as lightly as I could; I put the pillow to the side and tried to get comfortable. I felt something hard under my butt. I moved a little trying to reposition myself and stopped when I realized what the hardness was. I turned to look at David; his eyes were closed, but squinted as if he were trying to keep them closed. I fixed myself, when I looked down his aroused cock was tenting between my legs.

I leaned back; I could feel his heartbeat, going a-mile-a-minute. I was in a sort of haze as I reached down and grabbed hold of his hard-on. It throbbed in my hand, I squeezed it reflectively. It twitched in my hand again, sending a shiver through my body.

I was getting more aroused as each second past, so I slowly began stroking up and down its length. My brother did not resist, so I grew braver and pulled his cock closer to my body. I could feel my pussy getting wetter, I was rubbing my brother's cock against my covered pussy.

His cock was rock hard and felt so big in my small hands. I knew that if my brother was going to stop this he already would have, so I closed my thighs around his cock and my hand. He did not immediately react, so I squeezed my legs together as tightly as I could. The sensation made my body, especially my pussy, tingly.

David's right hand came up over my mouth. He quietly said, "Shhh."

He had my undivided attention, and now that he knew, he lifted himself up. I followed his lead. We were just far enough off the seat for him to remove his pants, and to my delight that's exactly what he did. As the new info raced in my mind, he lowered himself back to the seat.

Then he grabbed me by my waist and began to pull me down on top of him. I let him, and the next thing I knew, his naked cock was sitting between my downy thighs. By this point we were both breathing heavily, arousal obviously washing over us.

David put his left hand between my legs; his right was still hung over my shoulder, ready to cover my mouth if needed. Slowly he pulled my shorts and panties to the side. His left hand reached down between my legs, and he grabbed his cock and aimed it at my pussy. He lined up his cock head with my love hole, then he pushed his cock into me, I almost screamed, one hand was quickly over my mouth again. He whispered, "Shhh, not so loud," he was breathing heavily…"I'm going to move my hand from your mouth…okay?"

I nodded my head.

He removed his hand, and I leaned back again. David moved his hand to my clit. I was moving slowly, riding his cock while his hand rubbed my hard nub. I turned my head to kiss him, we used our kiss to stifle our moans, when I turned back, that's when I noticed we weren't moving.

I looked up to see a car stopped behind us with a male driver, and to the side was a motorcycle with a man and woman passenger. All their eyes were on us. David did not notice, and I was barely able to focus as his other hand was under my shirt teasing my breasts.

I wanted to tell him we were being watched, but only moans came out. I was too far gone, I began rocking slowly again. The excitement of having my brother's cock inside of me with our parents less than two feet away quickly drove my excitement skywards. And coupled with the knowledge that, these people, these strangers were watching me fuck him, drove me over the edge. My entire body reached its sexual height quickly, and I soon climaxed.

I quickly grabbed the pillow and covered my mouth and screamed into it. David mouth was on my shoulder; he was biting me as he screamed, muffling himself with my shoulder. Our mutual orgasm passed, he was shaking as he came, but soon stopped once his climax was done.

In our post coital bliss we both lay back breathing heavily. As I recovered he kissed my shoulder and back. My body slowly relaxed as the glow washed from it. And by the time I started to care about the world again the car was already moving again, and both the motorcycle couple and the car behind us were gone.

After a couple of minutes David asked me to lift up and he pulled his dick out of me. I involuntarily whispered "no" when his dick came out of my pussy. He pulled his pants up, I did not fix my clothing, I wrapped his arms around me and just lay there, feeling his cum in me. I guess I fell asleep, because, next thing I knew we were on the gravelled road leading to our grandparents' house.

When we pulled up to the house, my father came around and opened the hatch. He gave us both funny looks, and I think he looked at my crotch. I fixed my shorts as I came out of the car and I noticed David pulling his shirt down, covering a huge wet spot on his pants. We greeted our grandparents and unpacked the car. We sat down to luncheon a little later, and Aunt Bea insisted on sitting next to me. She was talking about my breasts again, and pointed out to everyone how perky they were by grabbing and squeezing them. I was mortified. After lunch I helped clean up, my shoulder was killing me, and went into the family room with everyone to hang out and catch up. David wasn't there. Aunt Bea was getting drunk again. I sneaked out and went looking for David. We used to camp out in the barn when we were younger so I went out there to look for him. I found him setting up a sleeping area for himself. When I walked in he turned around,

"Hi"

"Hi"

"Can I sleep out here with you?" …no answer

I walked over to him, I reached over and held his hand, I stepped closer, our bodies were almost touching. I kissed him lightly on his mouth.

"Why do you want everyone to think you are gay?"

"Because, I am"

I kissed him again, a little harder this time.

"Why do you want everyone to think you are gay?"

"Because…it's better than the truth. They wouldn't understand the truth"

I kissed his chest, pushing him back gently to the wall. He let me take off his tee-shirt, I was kissing his chest all over. I kissed him on his lips again. He kissed me back, our tongues played with each other, sucking, lapping at each other. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "What truth?"

"I can't be in love with my little sister"

"It will be our secret"

We started kissing again, then,

"MEGAAAN" it was Aunt Bea.

David said, "Shit, I hate that nosy bitch, especially how she is always trying to touch you"

I smiled, knowing he felt the same way about her as I did.

"After she falls asleep tonight, I'll come out here with you,"

He pulled me to him and we kissed. "Okay," we kissed quickly and I left the barn through another door.

I tried to avoid Aunt Bea all night, but she would not leave me alone. At dinner, David made sure he sat beside me at the table, she whined about it until dad told her to stop. She seemed afraid of him. After dinner, I helped clean up and was looking forward to sneaking out to see David. I was getting ready to go in the shower when Bea came in the bedroom. She sat on the bed.

"Going in the shower?"

"Yes"

"I prefer baths…I could draw a bath for you if you like, wash your back"

"No thanks"

She leaned back on the bed. "Come here"

"I have to go"

"Okay, maybe I'll go and find that sexy brother of yours" I looked at her.

"What do you want with David?"

"Nothing…I would rather play with you, but he'll do", "I mean, he wants to be a girl, right."

I was starting to get mad "What do you mean?"

"If you don't give me what I want, I'll get it from him,"

I had a flashback to David's prom night; ---he did it to protect me.

She sat up and stared at me while I took off my clothes, her eyes going from my breasts to my pussy. She actually licked her lips. I felt sick. I walked over to her; she pulled me on the bed and tried to kiss me. I pushed her face away. "No kissing!"

She leaned over and kissed my neck, she kissed everywhere, my breasts, she sucked on my nipples. I closed my eyes and prayed she was too drunk, and would fall asleep quickly. I was covered in her saliva as she was licking me all over, moaning. She tried to put my hand on her breast, but I moved it away. "Maybe next time" she said. She was kissing my stomach; her mouth was right above my pussy. She pulled me around so we were fully on the bed and pushed my legs apart. She pushed her face in my pussy.

It felt alright, she was moaning and grunting, hearing her voice made me not want to enjoy it. I tuned her out and tried to remember how David made me feel in the car, his big cock in my wet pussy. That was all I needed, I orgasmed. She started licking my pussy, getting all my juice. "Now watch me" she laid on her back and I watched as she shoved three fingers in her pussy, then four, then her entire hand. She came right away, and then she lay almost silent, moaning. She was licking and sucking her fingers, I put on my robe and left.

I washed three times; I did not want her smell on me. When I went back into the room, she was asleep, one hand in her pussy. I put on a tee-shirt, locked the bedroom door and turn out the lights, then I climbed out the window and went to the barn.

David was not in the same spot as before. I saw a light and shadows in the loft and climbed up. David was waiting for me. He had about 10 candles, bits and pieces of ten candles; he had made up a bed using his sleeping bag and comforters. I took off my robe and walked to him, we started kissing. We stopped kissing and I pulled off my shirt as he quickly undressed. I jumped on him, we were locked in a passionate embrace as we fell onto the bed. My weight was certainly not enough to pin him down, but he made no effort to move me once our kiss ended. We were both gloriously naked, for the first time as lovers should be. I was already flush with excitement, my pussy dripping with anticipation.

maniax
maniax
29 Followers
12