Megan & David Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted him in me, I guided his hard cock into my dripping quim. I swear his cock felt bigger than before. David tried to reach for me, but I held down his arms and said: "Let me do the work for our first time of the night." I didn't give him a chance to answer I rose up and pushed myself down hard on him.

I screamed a little it hurt so much, his cock completely filled me. I wanted him in my belly, I rose up and slammed myself on him, impaling myself over again and again. I was thinking about Bea, I couldn't believe it. At that moment I was so desperate to get any memory of my aunt out of my mind that I could not feel any pain. I was riding him violently. David grabbed my hips and tried to slow me down, but I kept up my relentless pace until I came. I fell on him.

I felt David's hard cock inside me, he held my arms and slowly rolled over gently moving on top of me he slowly pulled his cock out of me. I said. "I'm sorry"

"You were a little rough on me sis," he looked at me lovingly, then kissed me gently. "my turn"

He kissed me again while lifting my arms above my head, he held them down with one hand. He continued giving me soft kisses on my face and neck, then my breast. I put my legs around him and I felt as he put his cockhead at my hole. It was so big, still rock hard. He rubbed his cockhead on my slit, teasing me as he slowly traced my pussy with his tip. Wetting it with my juice. We were both moaning. I lifted my pelvis, trying to push myself on him. "David, fuck me" I was writhing under him, trying to get his cock inside me. He let go of my arms, then with one stroke he slid his cock into me, I moaned loudly. He pulled himself back only to slide deeper into me as he thrust his pelvis forward. It was deep, but unlike me he was not rough. He pulled my left leg high up, using his arm to hold my leg back.

He kissed me, then pulled his cock out slowly. He thrust forward. Using his arms for leverage and to keep my legs apart he started rhythmically pushing his cock in and out of my dripping pussy. I was moaning loudly, everytime his cock went in me it felt like he was ripping me apart. Everytime he pulled back I wanted him in me more, fucking my pussy harder. My body never wanted anyone so much, and he saw it in my eyes.

The friction of our bodies slapping together, every stroke had our pelvis' kissing, our sweat dripping, our moans in chorus, my body screamed as my pussy exploded on his pistioning cock.

I don't know how many times I came. David was fucking me so hard my body was jelly but I did not want him to stop. I knew he hadn't come yet. I grabbed his buttcheeks, digging my nails into them, helping him push his cock more into me. David's head went back as I started cumming once more, he stiffened as he flooded my body with his spunk.

"Aaargh" he screamed, "Fuck", "aaaw", "Oh fuck"

When he was done pumping me full of cum he pulled out and rolled over to my left to catch his breath. I rolled myself onto him and kissed him. He happily returned the token of affection. We stayed like that for a while, recovering from a great fuck.

I was still enjoying my post-coital glow when David whispered: "Sis, I want you again"

I had already felt his cock growing under my stomach, "I know" I gave him a sexy look and started to lick and kiss his chest.

"David?", I was sucking his nipple. Rubbing his hard cock.

"Yeah?"

I was slowly sliding down, licking his stomach. My mouth was at his cock. I licked it.

"When we're living together, are you going to fuck me everyday?" I'm sucking the tip of his cock, kissing it as he answers.

"Mmmmmm, yes"

I licked the length of his cock, it had to be 8in or more, I put his balls in my mouth, sucked them. He was moaning.

"Four times a day"

"Hmmmmm, yes, oh yeaah"

I licked the length of his cock, sucking the head while flicking my tongue over it.

"Will you fuck me in the ass?"

He stopped and looked at me for a second, smiling. I swallowed his cock. "Ohh, baby" he lay back down "anything you want"

He reached for my arm and pulled me up to him.

He saw the bite.

"Did I do that?"

I smiled, "Yes, you marked me...I'm yours for life"

He kissed me then turned me around, hugging me close and kissing my bruised shoulder. He lined up his cock with my eager slit and pushed the head into me slowly. It felt great to have my brother's warm body so close to mine.

Once David was ready, he began to slowly stroke into me, kissing my neck and cheek while his hands explored my breast. We gradually built up a rhythm, but it was a slow, loving act. We both lots track of time, but it took a long time for us to even get close to cumming. But we were enjoying the slow grinding, so we really didn't focus on the climax, just on the feeling of the act.

We did eventually cum, I had turned my head far enough so we could kiss lovingly by then. It was anticlimactic, but we didn't mind one bit. Since we weren't tired after such a languid fuck, I suggested we go at it again. But David had a better idea, he suggested a sixty-nine.

We lapped at each other with great fervour, and before either of us realised it, we came. I greedily swallowed his load while my brother licked me through a massive series of orgasms. At that point I was wiped, and the rest of the night is a blur, but I was happy laying by brother's side.

I woke up when it was still dark out, I gave David a quick kiss, while he still slept, and then went to the house. I climbed through the bedroom window, Aunt Bea was sprawled over the bed sleeping, her hand in-between her legs. I grabbed the blanket and sat in the armchair, thinking about the amazing night I just had. I knew I wouldn't go back to sleep, but I didn't want to go into the living room and have to explain why I was awake (I never got up before ten).

A couple of hours later, I heard my parents and grandparents in the kitchen, I got dressed, washed my face and went out to join them. They were making breakfast. My mom told me to sit down, but I told her I didn't feel like eating. Everyone stopped and looked at me, my dad asked if I was alright. I told them I just was not hungry and my mother came over to me and hugged me. The hug was warm, and made me fell happy. We pulled apart and she looked into my eyes, her eyes spoke to me, they said everything was okay. It was as if she knew.

Mom walked over to the counter and picked up an apple and a banana, "Well, at least have some fruit", her voice sounded funny. I told her I would later.

They all sat down to eat, I stayed in the kitchen and we all talked and shared funny stories. Aunt Bea came out and joined in the conversation. She kept leering at me; my father would periodically ask her questions so she would stop looking at me. He seemed kind of angry with her. They were all going shopping and after breakfast they started getting ready to leave. I told them I would see them later and grabbed my apple and banana.

I went into the bedroom and began to get ready for a shower, the door opened and Bea walked in.

"I thought you were going shopping"

Bea was looking me all over, she pushed her hand into her pants "I decided to stay here with you instead, I thought we could play some more"

"Aunt Bea, what happened last night is not going to happen again…if you try anything I'll tell Dad"

She was undressing "Your father isn't here, remember, besides, I just might get to your father first and tell him how you and your brother have been fucking"

"Wha…?" She was naked.

"You didn't really think I was drunk last night, did you?"

All I could think about was that David and I had only one night together and now it was over. If Bea told my father, he would go ballistic. He would go after David, maybe even hurt him. He would keep us apart, no matter what we said. I felt like crying.

Bea was in front of me,

"You know what will happen if I tell your father, don't you?"

"I do"

She leaned in and kissed me, I closed my eyes. She pushed hard against me and quickly pulled away. I opened my eyes to see David holding her by her shoulders; he pushed her onto the bed.

David came over to me "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm okay"

Bea stood up and was looking at us, sneering. David walked over to her, grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her, she screamed. She yelled out, "I'll tell your father everything"

David used his left hand and lifted her up by one of her legs; her shaved pussy was lewdly displayed. His right hand untwisted her arm and still holding her arm he grabbed her waist. He carried her over to the foot of the bed. He lined up her open pussy to the bedpost. I could see the knob at her hole.

"You are going to leave Megan alone and never touch her again, do you hear me?

I have never seen David so angry. Bea was whimpering, she didn't say anything.

David lowered her onto the knob, about half an inch was in her pussy; the knob was about three inches across.

I looked at Bea's face; I think she was getting off on it.

David lowered her again, more than an inch was in her pussy, "Do we understand each other?"

Bea was breathing heavily, she gasped out "Yes"

David removed her and dropped her on the bed. He came over to me and grabbed my hand, he pulled me and I followed him outside. "What are we going to do, if she tells Dad?"

David stopped walking and turned me facing him, "She will keep her mouth shut, don't worry," We went to the barn.

After about 15 minutes, David calmed down, we were walking back to the house, and our parent's car was there. We walked into the house, it was quiet.

Our parents and grandparents were standing at the guest room door; we looked quizzically at each other. As we got closer to the room, loud moans came out of the doors. We looked in, and… there was Bea, still naked, on the bed with her legs wide open, jamming my giant banana into her pussy. The soppy sound of the banana going in and out her and her moans were so loud, she was oblivious to everyone.

Her breathing became more rapid and she started shaking more, her whole body stiffened as she came.

David, my mom, grandma, and I walked away, my mom was laughing a little.

Mom said, "I think you two should head out, your father has to talk to your Aunt Bea, I don't think you should be here."

We both hugged her and she looked at us and gave us each a kiss. "Be careful okay"

We hugged her again, and grandma, and went to the car.

As the car started moving, I moved over to David and he pulled me closer, we kissed.

Our journey begins.

12