Megan & Jessie #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that, don't' apologize for that."

"But," I tried saying. I didn't want her to just push this to the side. I knew it wasn't just something she could just ignore happened.

"It's really ok. I mean you aren't the first person to pleasure herself in there. I also know what's like to be away from home without too many chances to have a little private time. I should apologize again for not knocking. I wasn't thinking." Jessie turned over and gave me a small hug to try and reassure me. If it wasn't for the blankets between us, that hug probably would have been a little more sensual. My mind jumps to those kind of thoughts far too often!

I didn't even have anything to say after that right away. I still felt bad, since she didn't know I was doing that while fantasizing about her. I feel embarrassed just admitting a fact like that here too. Yet at the same time, knowing she was Ok with it did make me feel a lot better. Knowing that she just hinted at doing the same thing I just did was a nice thought too.

"Thanks," I tried saying, but all I got in return from Jessie were a few mumbles. She was pretty quick to fall asleep.

I tried sleeping too, but too much had happened that day to fall asleep. There were a lot of embarrassments, but also good portions too. I spent a lot of time with Jessie, and that maybe made it all worth it. I wanted to tell her how I felt, but I couldn't risk losing this friendship.

I suddenly felt Jessie's weight roll over on me. Just like the night before, I guess she was looking for her large pillow she mentioned.

"Jes?" I asked, yet she didn't respond. I just smiled though and tried to relax. For now we were only friends, but at least for tonight I can pretend it was a little more than that. Maybe one day I will be able to say something, and moments like this in bed would be a little more than an accident on her part.

The End

P.S. Although it's embarrassing to admit this to you all, I think it's helping too. Maybe I can't tell Jessie yet, but telling all of you lets me get it off my chest a little. Maybe in the future I'll share more. Although I sort of wish more wouldn't happen so my life can just sort of settle down for awhile...