Megan & Jessie #04

Story Info
Megan gets to act in a play with Jessie.
7.6k words
4.62
18.2k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers

Megan and Jessie #4: Sleeping Beauty Part 1

*

I was lost in my thoughts as I sat around during our drama club's meeting. It's a small club, just a few of us girls who needed a few extra credits. Now of course I'm not usually one for being out on stage, but I was sort of the director in the group, so it worked out. I was comfortably only dealing with the background work

Well, I suppose I wasn't in the class for the credits. I really was in the club for Jessie. See, Jessie really does like being on stage. She loves being the center of attention, and she definitely has a knack for some level of improv, so it works.

When Jessie asked me to join, I really couldn't say no. The position wasn't bad though. To me, just some simple organizing plays, coming up with ideas, working on the script, and all that.

So the group came together one day to just come up with a plan. We were hoping to come up with something to top the couple of small ones we put on already.

The truth was; the weaker half of my brain had control that day. You see, Jessie had decided to wear a tight tank top and a pair of tiny shorts to the meeting. I figured she probably had rushed from her room here and only put on what she had to.

The outfit was of course not the most modest. The tank top especially showed off her... features well. I can't exactly lie; I definitely noticed how the thin cotton did little to hide her nipples. Even with the cotton in the way, I could picture exactly how the rosy little spots looked.

The shorts also left a lot of legs on show. I had to stop myself from ogling her too much when she first entered the room.

So there I was sitting at the desk, not really paying much attention to what the other girls were discussing.

I was sort of working. I was thinking about plays, just not so productively. In my mind, I was picturing Jessie and I being part of a story. I was picturing being the damsel in distress, Jessie my knight in shining armor, coming to save me. I was imagining a scene from sleeping beauty, but I was the one sleeping, and Jessie was kissing me awake.

"So, have any ideas Megs?" Jessie suddenly cooed.

Without thinking, I instantly answered "Sleeping Beauty." I don't know why I said it. Jessie's soothing voice I'm pretty sure just caught me off guard. The fact everyone was silent for so long made me feel like it was a dumb suggestion.

"So like, you're saying we should get a guy to join our next play? Tackle a classic?" One of the girls asked.

"No, I think I know what's she's getting at!" Another girl, by the name of Courtney, responded. "We keep it just us." Some of the girls looked at her, wondering what the big deal is. "Tell me what guy on campus wouldn't want to come see a play with the promise of two girls making out on stage?"

My eyes shot wide open. That had not at all been my idea. Well yes in my vision it was two girls kissing, but I hadn't been serious about the idea even. I wasn't so sure about using sex appeal just to sell some extra tickets.

"Not a bad idea Megs!" Jessie said, giving me a pat on my back. That instantly shut me up from objecting. I figured if Jessie liked the idea, it might not be so bad.

"Isn't it a bit boring though, I mean that's a bit tired of a story," one of the girls criticized.

I thought about it. If Jessie liked the idea, maybe there was a way to make it work. "Well, what if..." and I thought about it for a second, "Well it probably isn't too original, I'm sure it's been done, but we could modernize it. Instead of doing like medieval styled stuff, we could instead make it take place at college."

"Would definitely help us save on costumes" one of the girls joked. Everyone laughed.

"An all-girls production of 'Sleeping Beauty' taking place in modern times at college. Definitely has a fresh spin on the idea," The girls all seemed really big into the idea. Suddenly the whole group was coming up with ideas, and I was doing my best to piece it together. That night, I went right to work on figuring out the plot and details for everyone.

I was pretty proud of myself, for getting the whole idea to work so well. Who knew from such a small mistake I could come up with an idea that everyone else seemed to like so much.

Well, sadly things didn't work out too well for me, on a personal level. Well, it didn't seem so at first. The very next meeting, when I presented my plan, everyone began to pick the rolls they wanted.

Jessie was especially keen on being Sleeping Beauty. It took awhile to work up the courage to say it, but I finally did, "I think you'd be great for it," I complimented. That however was more of a mistake than I realized.

It sank in only moments after. Sleeping Beauty is awoken with a kiss! I just basically OK'd something that would allow some other girl to kiss Jessie!

I had definitely a huge pang of jealousy then. I know in my fantasies I had wanted her involved in the kiss, but I was just the director, I wasn't going to be able to be the one with her.

Yet the mistake was made, and there was no way I could object really, Jessie really wanted the roll.

It was sort of painful from then on, at all the rehearsals. Every time we would practice the lines, and get close the kissing scene, I would worry that our 'princess charming' would kiss her. Luckily all we did were line rehearsals at first.

When the dress rehearsal came up though, a new problem began to show.

We were going to be putting on our show, and we were ready to give the whole thing one full shot. We were using costumes and everything. We finally got to the scene where Jessie would be put to sleep. We had a pretty night gown all set for Jessie, but she had other plans.

As she acted out the scene of her falling asleep, she began to disrobe. Thing was, she didn't have her costume prepped for getting into. She also revealed to the rest of us that she had gone commando under her first costume.

All the girls' jaws dropped. Some had never seen just how... 'free spirited' Jessie could be. One or two close friends have, so they began to snicker at Jessie being such an air head.

Jessie didn't once act as if what she was doing was funny or some kind of trick. She was taking the scene perfectly seriously as she climbed into the bed to fall asleep.

With the scene over, I of course called out, "cut." Everyone held back some laughter as Jessie merrily hopped out of the bed and over to me and a few of the girls.

Jessie didn't think to put her clothes back on or find some cover of course. She pranced completely naked over to us. I wanted to tell her to put something on... but her body sort of had me hypnotized.

When she was finally there, she asked me how she did. I didn't have the heart to tell her she did badly. I thought she was more beautiful than the princess she was supposed to be playing! I wasn't about to act like her nudity was a bad thing. Yet at the same time, I couldn't let her think that's how the scene goes either. I wasn't going to let her strip in front of the audience!

"Well, it was definitely a very liberal take on the story!" Courtney joked. Jessie didn't seem to catch the joke.

"A little improve? What's with the costume change?" One of the other girls asked bluntly.

"Hm? The scene calls for changing into my night clothes? I mean this isn't Elizabethan ages, girls don't wear anything in bed anymore!" Jessie reasoned. I think everyone wanted to tell her that she might be one of the few people at the dorms that did that, but no one could, all for different reasons I'm sure.

I had to stop her somehow though, I just had to. Yet to ask her to cover herself up seemed difficult too. I didn't want to embarrass her, or make her feel bad.

Yet it had to be done. Before I could say a word though, Courtney stepped in "I think we should go do a few more scenes. You got this scene just perfect, but we have to get going if we want to be ready for the show!"

Just like that, I lost my chance to say anything. I didn't know what to do; there was no way the school would even allow us to put on a peep show on school grounds!

"You agree, don't you director?" Courtney asked. I wasn't sure what she meant. "That scene was perfect? Like you wouldn't change a thing about how Jessie did it?"

That was a really heavy question to ask. I didn't know what to say. It was obvious what was wrong, but Courtney seemed like she was trying to cover it up.

"It was really great, but," I was trying to say.

"But what? You don't' think her outfit shows off just how much of a true beauty she is?" Courtney asked.

I saw the way Jessie was looking at me, as if for some type of approval. "Well, I mean, Jessie is definitely perfect for the roll," I squeaked out. I almost added, "She's the most beautiful girl I know," but I was able to stop myself.

"So it's agreed, the scene is good as is!" Courtney said, taking Jessie away to practice the next scene. I couldn't believe it; I had just let Courtney bully me into letting Jessie practice the play naked!

It was just us girls though. I knew Jessie was the type of girl who wouldn't mind. I also wasn't going to complain about seeing Jessie walking around stage with nothing on, it was a welcome distraction from the stress of setting all this up.

Well, the very next day, advertisements began going up for the play. The ones posted around school seemed fine. There was some interest buzzing it sounded like, a lot of tickets selling already. This was definitely going to be a success it seemed.

Well, that's what I thought until I noticed a text I received. It was the same advertisement for the play, but this one was a lot riskier! The image attached was taken during practice at some point. It seemed normal, except it was very clear that Jessie was totally naked! It was a shot taken just as she was getting out of the bed. The picture didn't show any actual explicit detaisl thankfully. It was thanks to how a blanket was draped over Jessie at that very moment.

I realized that it had to be from Courtney. She was custom sending it to just students, probably to avoid detection from college staff. She was trying to use the sex appeal of Jessie to sell tickets!

Well, there was no denying that Courtney's plan was working. It definitely seemed like ticket sales were going up. The risqué nature of the play was definitely turning heads at least.

Yet this really opened up another issue. Courtney clearly was Ok with exposing poor Jessie to the entire school. Jessie didn't seem to mind the text image, but she was technically covered in it. I was starting to think Courtney definitely planned to let Jessie be naked during the play.

However, Courtney would be busy acting in the play. She'd be unable to control Jessie the whole time. As the director, I'd be able to make sure Jessie wears her nightgown costume.

So I was a little worried, but I'd be sure to save Jessie's modesty!

Well that's what I thought at least. However fate was really conspiring against me this time.

-----------------

Megan and Jessie #4 Part 2

It was time for the big day. Everyone was getting together, and we were all pretty confident in how things would go. Yet panic set in as our princess charming didn't show.

When we finally got a hold of her, we found out that she was unable to make it. She had some kind of family emergency, and that was the end of that.

We were all pretty bummed out. The play was going to be ruined without one of our main stars.

When trying to figure out the best way to fix thing, it was Jessie who spoke up actually. "Megan, what if you play the role?"

The question seemed too innocent, but I quickly said, "No way, I couldn't!"

Courtney chimed in next. "Well, you do know the lines though. I mean you wrote the script," All the girls were looking at me now.

"I don't know guys, I'm not much of an actor," I tried to explain.

That's when I saw Jessie. Her eyes were big and round. Her hands were clasped together. "Oh please Megan! You're the only one who knows it. You just have to. You know it from the start of the play, to the different lines, from all the scenes from me falling asleep, the princess running to my rescue, and all the way to the big finale kiss!"

My heart suddenly stopped. The kiss! If I played the role of the princess, I'd be able to kiss the person playing Sleeping Beauty!

All the other girls wanted me to save the day. Jessie really wanted me to not let them miss the chance of putting on the play. It was also my chance to actually kiss the girl of my dreams!

"I'll do it," I said, my face a little red at the thought that my fantasy was almost coming to life, although the roles were obviously switched now.

So that's how I ended up in a starring lead in a play, in front of over a hundred people.

I have to say, it scared the hell out of me. I really wasn't comfortable, but I did my best to at least act like it wasn't bothering me.

So although a bit of a chaotic start, the play started.

As I was changing from one costume to my next, Jessie was free from the stage as well. She had to get ready for the curse scene. As Jessie undressed down to nothing, I had to stop her and make sure she didn't do anything too extreme.

"Jessie... you can't just wear just the outer clothes, you need some underwear," I explained. She didn't seem to understand why. I had to put it in terms she'd understand. "Well... you have to. I mean it'll look more... well I mean it'll leave the audience in more suspense! You know, prolong you changing."

"I don't get it, but if you say," Jessie explained. I suppose she didn't understand what I meant. I don't think Jessie would know the first thing about a strip tease ironically enough. Luckily she trusted my judgment.

The plan was a bit a flimsy. I know her wearing underwear wouldn't stop her from stripping naked, but it gave me time to try and get her covered up. With the added time of Jessie having to also get out of her underwear, I'd be able to close the curtain before the audience saw anything. Jessie would still end up naked, but at least under the blanket by the next scene.

Jessie managed to get dressed fully for once, and even did so before her scene was up. I was still taking off my clothes, which was a bit embarrassing with her right next to me. I got down to my own set of underwear, ready to grab the outfit I'd be wearing next.

"No, no! You can't wear that kind of bra with that top Megs!" Jessie suddenly said.

Before I knew it, I felt hands at my back. Jessie was removing my bra!

"Jessie!" I hissed as she was trying to strip me. I was not intending to go braless at all! I looked around, and saw some of the other girls look my way.

I tried to calm myself. I couldn't go making a scene. Jessie and I were both girls, no reason I should be overacting about her taking my clothes off.

Of course in my mind, it was a little bit more. It was so intimate having her hands touch me so close.

Once Jessie had my straps loose, I finished the job. I wasn't going to fight with her in the middle of all this. I hugged my chest to hide it from her, still overly shy.

"Oh, I better go!" Jessie said, running off onto stage for her scene.

I watched as she took her seat at what was supposed to be her dorm room's desk. She pretended to do some homework on the page. I still stood topless, a tad distracted by watching her. My heart and mind were racing at thoughts of her undressing me, at thoughts of our future kiss I would finally get.

Jessie took out the 'cursed' pen she had received from her evil team member from the cheerleading squad. I'd written the play so that the fairies that gave her gifts on her birthday were people from the cheerleading team, and that the evil one was the one that wasn't' invited. As Jessie would do her homework, she'd prick herself with the pen, and that would put her into a cursed sleep.

Jessie yawned, and stood up. She stumbled towards her bed, seeming to be tired. The idea was, as revenge, the curse was meant to put her to sleep, so Sleeping Beauty would miss her morning exams, and fail out of college. It was a tad silly, but I figured it would be cute. Jessie was already peeling off her shirt to change into her nightie...

Jessie was stripping on stage!

Oh my god, I was so scared. I'd been so lost in thought that I forgot that was coming up.

I didn't even realize that she didn't have her nightie to change into there. Courtney must have made sure it wasn't even around for that. Courtney really did want to have Jessie strip on stage! Then again, it wasn't like Jessie would have used it anyways.

Well I thought that'd be OK, I still had my main plan; just close the curtains before she got naked. However, I realized the flaw in that quickly.

Although the curtain was pulled open on the stage where I was, the pulley that controlled it was actually on the other end.

That's when I realized I could pull the curtain shut manually by actually pulling the curtain itself.

Before I could run out onto to stage to pull it shut, I realize my predicament: All I had on was my shoes and pink panties!

I couldn't run out onto stage like that. I quickly grabbed my shirt and threw it on. However I wasn't going to have time to get my skirt on over my shoes at the rate I was going!

I really was going to put my skirt on, but Jessie was already sliding out of her shorts! The whole audience was totally enthralled as my hot friend Jessie was stripping down to just a pair of bra and panties.

I couldn't wait any longer! Any second Jessie would be completely flashing everyone. Underwear was excusable, but total nudity would surely get us in trouble and humiliate Jessie!

So while buying my fear, I quickly ran to the curtain end, and began to pull it across the stage.

The first thing I noticed is that it was large and heavy. As I pulled it, most of it trailed behind me. Only what I had clumped in my hands kept up with me. I knew for the first few feet I was still off stage, but I realized I would be unable to keep my body hidden from the audience! My legs were completely bare though, I couldn't just go streaking out in front of everyone like that!

That's when I saw Jessie was reaching for the clasp on her bra. I had no time to waste. So with a final breath I just pulled at the curtain, holding it high to hide my face, so I wouldn't be recognized, and dragged the curtain across the stage.

Adrenaline proved to help me a lot as I got to Jessie. I knew I could only hide my face with the curtain, my pink panties and bare legs were exposed to the whole crowd. I was barely able to get to Jessie in time. Just as I passed her, her bra came loose off her body, she was now topless on stage.

I kept pulling the curtain along, and finally got it to the other end. I was out of breath. I was completely embarrassed, having shown my underwear to over a hundred people. I at least had protected Jessie's modesty and my face hadn't been seen too.

Courtney was laughing a good bit. You could hear some people in the crowd cheering. The lingerie show definitely seemed to get the crowd going. A few people were cheering for more too; apparently they thought Jessie was going to go all the way. I couldn't believe they thought a girl would actually get naked on stage for them.

Then again, Jessie did fully strip. Even with the curtain shut, she pranced back stage with us naked as we got the next scene ready. She would have really exposed herself to everyone out there. She always found new ways to surprise me with how little modesty she had.

I was happy to be able to get into my skirt and be at least decent again.

The next scene was me, the dashing princess, discovering her being cursed. I was to be the good friend checking in on her studies.

I entered the stage, and looked down at her sleeping body. She was definitely playing the role of a sleeping beauty very well. The scene was supposed to be a gentle and calm scene. I was supposed to be the friend appreciating just how beautiful and peaceful the girl beneath the sheets was. I think that might have been one of my best acting moments of the night, as it was completely sincere.

Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers