Megan & Jessie #04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

I noticed the sheet over her was pretty light really. It was thin, and I could make out a lot of her body. Luckily the crowd was too far away, but I could make out almost every curve on her. I could even make out small details like her clean shaven state, or perhaps that was just my memory filling in the blanks.

I sort of lost track of time, and I wasn't ready for what was next. What was scripted was for the evil cheerleader to make her entrance.

---------------------

Megan and Jessie #4 Part 3

By Jappio

The fake door behind me burst open, and a sudden blast of wind shot across the stage. I hadn't planned that part, but apparently someone thought it would make for a good entrance for our evil cheerleader. There was a fan blowing off stage, making it so the evil cheerleader's costume would flutter a bit, giving a since of powerful magic from her.

I let go a small yelp though. I could feel my skirt begin to lift and flutter. The thing was much too small for the powerful fan's wind. I had to hold it down before I flashed my pink panties again.

"Oh ho, look who it is!" The evil cheerleader called. I tried to fight back my blush.

"This was you, wasn't!? Why won't she wake up!? What have you done to her!?" I asked her.

As the evil woman began to monologue about her revenge, I noticed the fan was still going. It gave a dramatic feel for sure, but I realized it also was having an effect on Jessie's blanket!

I looked down, and saw it begin to bellow and move. It was going to fly away any second!

Improvising the best I could, I quickly held the blanket down with both hands, as if trying to protect her, which I technically was. "Stay back evil witch!" I declared.

Jessie was just below me now, our bodies close. The sheet pressed down into her body really showed off her body. The blanket had slipped so far that they were just a few inches from her nipples. I tried to ignore it, continuing the scene.

I had to stop myself from yelping again. With both hands on the sheet, my skirt began to flap around again. I wanted to cover it, but if I let go of either side of the sheet, I knew it would flip up and expose Jessie.

I hated that Jessie had to be so carefree. She didn't even need to be naked under the sheet. Then again, looking down, I didn't exactly hate it either. I really just wished that fan would be shut off.

So there I was, bent over Jessie, and my butt pointed out behind me. I couldn't do a single thing as the fan pushed it up and around. I knew the entire time that the audience was seeing those pink panties of mine come into view.

The evil cheerleader kept going with the scene though. I could see her hiding a smile. She was probably trying her best to play it off as the cocky villain.

"How do I wake her back up!?" I demanded. My voice was a bit weak; I was totally embarrassed by my unforgiving skirt.

"She'll never wake up!" The evil cheerleaders said, cackling as she walked from the room.

The fan finally shut off, and the curtain closed. I could hear a lot of cheers from the audience.

I had to admit that there was some good acting and effects, but it did worry me that maybe some of the cheering was for my panties being on show. My face felt like it was on fire, I was sure every inch of my face was bright red.

"If you would Ms. Charming, I'd like to get up," Jessie suddenly called out from under me.

In that moment I looked down. Jessie was rising from her bed, the sheet sliding down her body. My hands were still on either sides of her shoulders. It was like we were in a close embrace. There on the bed, her naked, and me over her. I felt my heart melt as she smiled at me.

"Come on love birds; get ready for your final scene!" One of the stage girls called. I quickly jumped off the bed, realizing I was perhaps staring for too long. No one seemed to really be paying attention to us though, and Jessie was her usual oblivious self. I was hoping the term 'love birds' was reference to our roles in the play alone.

"Here, I don't have to be on for awhile, I'll help you change for your scene," Jessie offered.

Again we were in the changing room. A few of the girls were stripping down to their underwear and putting on towels. The next scene would be me hearing a rumor of how to wake Jessie up in the dorm showers. They were already wheeling a large screen out onto the stage, one that would show the silhouettes of anyone behind it. The other girls thought that it would be another way to drive the crowd nuts if they thought we could be naked. It would be hard to tell the difference between a naked girl and a girl in her underwear just by the silhouette.

I slowly peeled my shirt off and got my skirt off. I hugged my chest, looking around for my bra. It seemed to have disappeared from before.

"Here, let me help you," Jessie said as I began to look. I felt relieved I'd have a second pair of eyes helping me. It was funny how embarrassed and exposed I felt, even though Jessie was the most exposed.

Well, she wasn't the most exposed for long. In a blink of an eye I felt my panties get pulled down my legs!

I turned around quickly, placing a hand between my legs to cover myself. The person, who was crouched at my feet, steeling my panties away from me, was none other than Jessie! I froze up instantly, allowing her the perfect chance to steal my pink cotton.

"There, now you're set!" She said.

"What are you doing? I need those!" I said, trying to snatch them back. I heard the curtain opening, the next scene being announced. I didn't have time to argue, not that I could with Jessie being the one who just stripped me!

"Getting you set. You don't have much time, you just needed an extra hand getting dressed for the scene," Jessie explained. I grumbled at the thought that she was undressing me, not dressing me.

Next thing I know though, I have a towel thrown over my shoulder, and she's pushing me towards stage!

I knew Jessie was probably just thinking that a shower scene wouldn't make sense with underwear. I was willing to believe she didn't realize the other girls were wearing their underwear instead. Perhaps she couldn't tell since they had their towels on already as they walked onto stage.

She probably was so insistent to help and push me along because she knew I was shy. I don't mean in the ways of exposure, but more so in general she knew I didn't like being on stage. She probably thought forcing me forwards was helping me.

I just knew I couldn't fight it. If I tried to stay behind, the scene would be messed up. I had to brave it for the time being.

I quickly took the towel and got it around my body and barely in time too. I was pushed out onto stage, and there, to my side, were hundreds of people. I tightly gripped my towel, knowing I was essentially naked on stage, the towel hardly counting as a piece of clothing.

It was a short walk thankfully to the screen. Once behind the pseudo-shower-curtain, I was a bit relieved.

Some of the other girls took their towels off. I was envious of the fact that they had their bras and panties still. The crowd didn't know that necessarily, the bras were strapless and the towels were plenty modest.

The girls weren't shy either how they walked around and posed. They seemed to purposely face the screen with their legs spread, or standing sideways while washing their chests. They were purposely trying to make their silhouettes seem naked.

Me on the other hand, I didn't know how I was going to take my towel off. I desperately needed it, or else I'd be completely exposed on stage.

However, that wasn't how the scene was supposed to work. Some of the girls gave me weird looks, wondering why I wasn't hanging my towel up like they did. One of the girls had a sly smile on her face. She quickly grabbed my towel, and I didn't even have the time to think to stop her.

I was suddenly naked in front of them all, and I quickly covered up.

The girls giggled, most not expecting me to be naked. I think the one who stripped me saw what Jessie did, and probably assumed I was just being pranked. The other girls may have thought the same, although maybe they thought my nudity was due to dedication to the play. Perhaps they thought I was either as lacking in modesty or common sense as Jessie though too.

I tried to roll with it though, playing along with their fooling around. I told myself that with or without my underwear, the crowd thought I was naked, and that was just part of the plan.

A few fake shower noises began to be played, and the scene went mostly as normal. I tried to sound as confident as I could, but I knew all my fellow actresses could see my face was completely red. I was having a fake shower, completely naked, in front of all of them.

The scene went on though, and eventually my character found out about the curse, and that it could be awoken by a kiss.

The scene was now coming to an end, and it would be time that it moved to the next. I grabbed my towel and hid myself in it, walking along with the screen as it was rolled off stage.

As we moved the screen off stage, I could hear behind me the next scene being brought out. The old squeaky wheels of the bed were there. I looked back, seeing Jessie lying in it already. Hopefully this would all end soon.

"Now my minions, we will go off with her to my castle, where no one will be able to save her!" The evil cheerleader commanded.

I had a horrible feeling all of a sudden. At this point in the play, the evil cheerleader would have minions help her carry Sleeping Beauty to her own room, but on the way, I was to catch them after my shower.

The thing I worried about was that Courtney was one of the minions! She was the one who was hoping to expose and embarrass Jessie on stage!

The evil cheerleader was still going on about her great revenge. I had only a bit of time to think of something. I could picture it, Jessie being lifted up, the sheet cast to the side. Courtney holding Jessie up in all her naked glory. Her full breasts for everyone to see. Her smooth legs and butt to be displayed. I could even picture her legs being opened and shown to everyone.

Ok, it's embarrassing to admit, but I really could picture most of those things in detail. Thanks to those thoughts, I was losing time.

I was frustrated. I couldn't call out to them to stop. I wasn't supposed to be in this scene at all. It was a big moment too, I couldn't try the curtain stunt again either.

I was supposed to be Jessie's knight in shining armor, and yet here I was standing around doing nothing!

I had to save her! I couldn't accept any other option. I would do just as I was supposed to in the play, come to her rescue!

--------------------

Megan and Jessie #4 Part 4

By Jappio

Grabbing the sword prop next to me, I turned and looked at the scene unfolding. Courtney was bending over the bed to pick Jessie up. I could swear I saw her hands already curling on the sheets, waiting for the evil cheerleader's orders.

I ran out on stage at that moment. "Stop evil doers!" I shouted as I ran at Courtney.

I swung the sword at her, as if cutting her in the back. She quickly fell down to the ground, luckily having enough sense to play along with my sudden changes to the scene. Hidden by the side of the bed, I could tell she was confused. The evil cheerleader was shocked too. She also played along with it though.

"You! How dare you. Get her my minion!" She said to her second lackey. I quickly took her out, just like the scene was supposed to be played out in the hallway.

I quickly rushed the cheerleader. I started to battle with her. As we were closer, she was able to mutter out a "what are you doing?!"

I gave some quick answer that we were short on time and we had to combine the scenes a bit.

She still seemed perplexed, and I think I know why. There, on stage, battling with her, I was wearing only that towel!

Surely she'd seen me from backstage how I was naked under that towel. Surely she thought why I would even dare risk something like getting on stage in only it. Fake fighting and having to hold my towel up was definitely stressful.

I hadn't even thought of it at first. Originally I of course planned to change, but as I explained, I had to save Jessie.

Unlike my character, I didn't have my life at risk. However for my beautiful sleeping beauty, I was risking my total exposure for her! Any moment, if I let go of the towel, and it fell off, I'd be naked on stage.

The audience really seemed to eat it up. I don't know if it was the titillation, or if my real feelings were making the whole scene seem a bit more intense. However I went through every step as it was supposed to, and finally slay the evil woman!

The crowd cheered. I knew what was next though.

On the bed, lay Sleeping Beauty. Jessie really fit the roll so well, she looked so peaceful there. I approached the bed, and leaned over it. I said my lines, wishing she'd come back.

"Oh Sleeping Beauty. I hope that you will not mind that I take such an honor. I do it for you," I start to lean down.

My face is only inches from Jessie's. I stopped and stared at the serene image in front of me. This was finally it. I was finally going to be able to kiss Jessie!

I finally dropped my head down just a little more, and our lips finally touched.

It was all so soft and gentle. Time came to a halt for me, I was burning the memory of this moment into my mind. It seemed even for a second we were completely alone, the audience, other actors, and everyone disappeared from my thoughts.

I knew it would be wrong to take too long though. Jessie was only letting the kiss happen for the sake of the play. I opened my eyes one last time to look into Jessie's.

Jessie was only now just opening her eyes. I think she may have actually dozed off! I don't know if it was a show of her acting skills, or if she was just really that out of it sometimes.

Then I realized Jessie was rising. She was supposed to after all, that kiss was supposed to wake her.

However, that's when I realized the flaw with the scene entirely. I don't know how I forgot about it. Even during rehearsal I noticed how the sheet was too light to stick to her body. Sitting up meant it would slide down!

Jessie was going to be topless on stage!

Again, acting on impulse, I did the one thing I could think of to stop it. I embraced her.

I swear, it really was just instinct. I didn't want to do that. Well I mean I was sort of happy I did...

There, in front of everyone, I quickly pressed forward, prolonging the kiss. Jessie's body stiffened some. She really must have been asleep, only just realizing she was in the middle of a kiss with me.

As for her breasts, I had made it just in time. I had my chest up against her own, the sheet just an inch or so below her breasts. I had thankfully hid her chest from everyone just in time.

I felt a little bad. Here I was, kissing her and acting so brazen in front of everyone. I hadn't intended to make Jessie a victim of my fantasies. I'd have never dreamed to do something like this, at least not in front of so many people and without her permission.

Yet I was the next to be shocked. I felt Jessie's hands wrap around my body. I could feel pressure be pushed back against me as she rose from the bed more. Then, what I thought was a moan, signaled a tongue entering my mouth!

The crowds cheering for the big kiss scene only increased all of a sudden.

It was like fireworks were going off in my mind. This wasn't just a kiss anymore. Jessie was making out with me!

I didn't do anything. No longer was I the one doing the kissing. Jessie was in total control of the scene now. Her hands slid along my back, playing with the towel.

I could feel her legs wiggle and wrap around my own. She had wiggled a knee between my legs, angling it up so I could feel a smooth bare leg slide up to my thighs.

Her sheet slid down between our stomachs, her embrace still holding her bare front side to me.

My arms fell a bit loose to her sides. One of my hands felt around till it found a bare hip. The sheet she had was getting all tangled. No longer on her breasts, and even one of her legs had slipped from it.

That's when I really thought about it. We were both naked on stage. The crowd could easily see Jessie had nothing on. They probably assumed I didn't have anything besides the towel.

My towel was pushed around. Up top, it had come loose; a lot of my bare back was on show. Jessie's leg, that was dangerous close to my lips, had pushed the hem of my towel up my legs, showing a lot of bare skin down there as well.

So we were two naked women, making out, and nearly exposed completely on stage!

Yet even with that knowledge, and my face growing red and the want for everything to stop, I still let it all happen. I was actually kissing, no, more than that, with Jessie! It was maybe a little foolish, but I couldn't stop.

Eventually though, Jessie seemed to sober up some from her nap. She slowly broke the kiss off, and looked around. She'd have pulled away from me, but I made sure to hold her close.

Again she looked in my eyes.

"My sleeping beauty, you are finally awake!" I announced.

"My prince in shining armor, you have saved me!" She declared.

I distinctly heard some chuckling from the crowd. I was so clearly not in armor at all.

She then again kissed me, and the curtain drew closed!

Once we were cut off from the crowd, I quickly got off the bed. I felt out of breath. I had thankfully avoided either of us being seen completely. I'd had a few close calls, and a few of the other girls had seen a lot, but I was happy we didn't go too far in front of the audience.

I nervously looked back at Jessie. I was worried that Jessie would think I went too far. The kiss was supposed to just be one small kiss.

"We got kind of lucky there, huh?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah, that was close!" I admitted. I was fixing my towel now. Although it seemed odd, she never cared about her exposure before.

"Sorry about it though. Thankfully it worked out I hope," She asked. I wasn't sure what she was getting at.

"The kiss," she said. My face went red again in an instant. "I fell asleep and almost messed it up. So when I woke up, I wasn't so sure what was going on, but as usual, I just went with it."

It sort of made me a little sad to hear that the kiss was more out of instinct for her. I think I'd have died of happiness had she admitted something like wanting to kiss me like that. However at the same time, I felt good that she was the one who felt she went too far.

"Yeah, it's Ok. It was really nice... you're an amazing kisser," I said without thinking. "I mean the crowd seemed to like it and you did a great job improvising!" I covered up. The earlier compliment seemed to have gone over her head, because it didn't faze her one bit.

We walked together to the side of the stage. I was relieved to finally get some proper clothes on.

"Now, if our actors would come on stage for a bow!" I heard. Jessie, still naked, was about to turn and walk right out there!

"Jessie!" I yelled as I grabbed her arm. "You have to get dressed!"

"Why?" She asked. I couldn't believe her.

"You need to be in your princess dress, that's why!" I said, making up a reason. I'd had too many close calls today, and was fed up with her risking her modesty. I came up with the first thing I thought of.

"OH, ok" she giggled as she got dressed. For once it seemed to work.

And that's how the play went. The audience seemed to love it. There was endless amount of cheering.

Jessie and the cheerleader got some big applause of course; they were pretty much the stars. I was a little surprised that I got so many too. Even still, I was going to make sure I didn't have to actually be in the next play.

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers