Megan and Mallory's BDay Spankings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan did not waste any time bending over her father's knee to help preserve her modesty. She placed her fingertips upon the carpet and stared directly at the floor below her. She did not want to make eye contact with anyone as long as she was in this humiliating position. Megan took a deep breath. In a few seconds time, she was going to be spanked.

"All right, Megan's turn!" Bill said. "Everybody ready?"

The crowd cheered in unison. Megan closed her eyes. It was time.

Bill smiled and raised his open palm in the air. He brought it down with a thunderous SMACK upon Megan's bare bottom.

"One!"

Megan jumped at the impact of her father's palm against her bottom. Only eighteen to go. This shouldn't be so bad.

SMACK!

"Two!"

SMACK!

"Three!"

Megan started to squirm, but Bill kept a hold on her hip with his left hand for just this reason. He held Megan's bottom firmly in place and continued spanking her.

SMACK!

"Four!"

SMACK!

"Five!"

Mallory stood nearby, with a clear view of Megan's bottom. She thought it was very cute how Megan's cheeks jiggled about with each smack. She hoped her bottom looked this cute when she was being spanked.

SMACK!

"Six!"

SMACK!

"Seven!"

SMACK!

"Eight!"

SMACK!

"Nine!"

It was at this point that Megan detected something in the air. A smell. It was Eric's cologne, which she's smelt on his jacket when she'd put it away earlier. Somehow the aroma had emanated so she could smell it at this very moment. It turned her on. It turned her on a lot, actually. Megan realized she was actually becoming aroused as her father's hand smacked her naked bottom.

SMACK!

"Ten!"

SMACK!

"Eleven!"

SMACK!

"Twelve!"

There was no mistaking the smell of Eric's cologne. Megan could smell it and she was extremely turned on. She shifted uncomfortably. Bill, thinking Megan was squirming, held his grip on her even tighter. He lifted the base of her shirt up and tucked it into her bra strap to keep it from falling, so he could keep a grip upon the side of Megan's bare torso.

SMACK!

"Thirteen!"

SMACK!

"Fourteen!"

Although Megan didn't realize it, with each smack, her thighs drifted further and further apart, in spite of her mental note to keep them together. She was unaware of just how exposed she was at this point, for if she had known that most of the party guests had a very clear view of her lady parts, she would most certainly have made a greater effort to maintain her modesty.

SMACK!

"Fifteen!"

SMACK!

"Sweet Sixteen!" Once again the crowd cheered extra loud for this one.

SMACK!

"Seventeen!"

SMACK!

"Eighteen!"

"Last one!" Bill said, holding his arm high in the air. He brought his palm down extra hard for the final smack.

SMACK!

"Nineteen!" The crowd applauded once again.

Megan sighed in relief. The spanking was finally over. Now she only needed to endure the pinch, which Bill always did to conclude a birthday spanking. The pinch didn't hurt, but Megan did feel it was awfully belittling being pinched on her bottom after being spanked. But as with the spankings, Bill insisted on them, so Megan knew she wasn't getting out of it. Megan closed her eyes and braced herself.

"A pinch to grow an inch!" Bill said, and gave Megan a light pinch on her cheek. He then gave Megan a soft pat on her butt, and Megan pulled herself to her feet.

"Well, let's see who's redder, Megan or Mallory?" Bill asked. "Girls, can we get a side-by-side comparison?"

Megan turned her back to the crowd, while Mallory hurried over to her side. Mallory slipped her panties down to her thighs so the crowd could see both girls' recently spanked bottoms.

"Not bad, plenty of color on both of those!" Bill said. "Every year they get just a little rosier with age, don't you think?"

Many of the guys whistled in agreement.

"Now that's settled, you girls can get dressed," Bill said. "It's time for birthday cake!"

Megan pulled up her panties and pulled her shirt out from under her bra strap. She turned around, afraid to see Eric. Megan hated that he had seen her go through that, and yet, she felt somehow disappointed that when she checked the crowd of spectators Eric was nowhere to be found.

After putting on her pants Megan made her way to the kitchen. Deborah was slicing the cake and distributing it among the party guests. Megan grabbed a plate with her preferred flavor of cake and weaved her way through the crowd back to the living room.

"Happy Birthday, Megan!" Megan's friend Ashley said to her.

"Thanks," Megan said.

Ashley held a plate of chocolate cake in her hands and smiled at her.

"Does your Dad spank you every year for your birthday?" Ashley asked.

Megan nodded.

"Yeah, he loves it," Megan said, wearily,

"You are SO lucky!" Ashley said. "I wish my Dad would spank me on my birthday."

"Why?" Megan asked, dumbfounded.

"It looks like fun," Ashley said.

"Well, try asking him," Megan said, taking a bite of her cake.

"I think I will," Ashley said.

"Hey, have you seen Eric?" Megan asked.

Ashley looked around the room.

"No, not in a while," Ashley said.

"Hmm, I wonder where he went," Megan said.

Megan made her way down the stairs where she saw Mallory feeding a piece of cake to Tyler. The chocolate cake slipped and dribbled down his chin. Mallory and Tyler laughed, while several girls watching giggled.

"Hey Mal, have you seen Eric?" Megan asked.

Mallory shook her head.

"He left right after your Dad finished spanking you," Heather said. "He went to the bedroom."

Megan's face dropped.

"Why did he leave?" Megan asked, disappointed.

"He probably just needed to whack off," Mallory said.

Megan sneered.

"Why would he do that?" Megan asked, folding her arms indignantly.

Tyler rolled his eyes, amused.

"Umm, maybe seeing your cute little ass get smacked?" Mallory asked. "You should ask if he needs an extra hand. I'm going to give Tyler a blowjob soon."

"Mallory!" Megan exclaimed. Megan couldn't believe anyone ever confused the two of them. She and Mallory were absolutely nothing alike.

Megan trudged up the stairs. Megan wondered if what Mallory said about Eric was true. She wasn't sure whether to be flattered or humiliated that Eric might be masturbating in response to seeing her be spanked. Megan couldn't see him in the living room or the kitchen, so she decided to test Mallory's theory and check the bedroom next.

Megan made her way down the hallway, and checked her reflection in the hallway mirror again. Her hair had gotten a little disheveled and misplaced during her spanking, so Megan adjusted it again. With her hair looking nice and pretty again, Megan knocked quietly on the bedroom door.

"Yeah?" she heard a voice say. It sounded like Eric.

Megan opened the bedroom door. She saw Eric quickly rise to his feet from behind the bed.

"Hey Megan," Eric said, looking flushed.

"Hey," Megan smiled. "I was wondering where you went."

"Oh, I was just checking my phone," Eric said. "I left it in my jacket."

Megan smiled. Mallory was right. Megan could tell Eric was lying. Yet she realized she was not mad. Megan actually felt touched that Eric seemed to enjoy watching her get spanked enough that he got aroused.

"Do you want any birthday cake?" Megan asked. "My Mom's cutting it up right now."

"Sure," Eric smiled.

"Okay, I'll get some for you," Megan said. "Do you want chocolate or vanilla?"

"Vanilla," Eric said.

Megan smiled. They shared the same taste.

"Wait right here," Megan said.

Megan hurried off and retrieved a plate of vanilla cake and quickly returned to the bedroom. She and Eric sat down on the bedroom floor to enjoy their cake.

"Ow, my butt's kind of sore," Megan said, rubbing her bottom as she sat down.

"Did it hurt?" Eric asked, taking a bite of cake.

"No, it's just kind of embarrassing," Megan said. "Getting my bare bottom spanked in front of everyone. At least last year my Dad let us keep our panties on. No one wants to see my butt."

Eric grinned.

"I do," Eric said.

Megan playfully hit Eric.

"Thanks," Megan said.

Megan and Eric ate their cake in silence for a moment before Megan spoke.

"Hey Eric?" Megan asked.

"Yeah?" Eric said.

"Did you get turned on watching me get spanked?" Megan asked.

Eric blushed.

"Yeah," Eric said.

Megan smiled.

"So how long does your butt stay sore for?" Eric asked. "You know, after you get spanked?"

"Just a couple days," Megan said. "I usually put some lotion on it and it feels okay enough to sit."

"Maybe I could put some on for you," Eric teased.

"Okay," Megan said cheerfully.

Eric looked up in surprise.

"Really?" Eric asked.

"Sure," Megan nodded. "I'd love to have a cute guy massage my butt."

Eric felt his pulse race. He would get to feel Megan's firm bottom. The idea felt unreal.

Megan led Eric to her bedroom and shut the door behind them. Grabbing a bottle of lotion from her dresser drawer, she set it upon the nightstand.

"I'm gonna just lay on the bed, okay?" Megan said nervously.

"Sure, go ahead," Eric said.

Eric felt as though he should turn away as Megan unzipped her jeans and pulled them off, even though he knew Megan probably wouldn't mind if he looked. Megan slid off her panties and climbed onto the bed.

Both of her cheeks were still pleasantly rosy. Megan folded her arms under her pillow and rested her head atop it while she waited for Eric to do his work.

Eric stared down upon Megan's reddened behind; feeling somewhat intimidated by the task before him. He grabbed the lotion bottle, and holding it over Megan's posterior, he gave the nozzle a firm pump. The white lotion oozed from the nozzle and dribbled into a pool upon Megan's left butt cheek. Megan winced as the cool liquid touched her sore behind. It was a shock of a temperature difference, but a soothing feel. Eric pumped a second squirt onto Megan's right cheek and set the bottle aside.

Tentatively, Eric held his palms closely over Megan's cheeks. He could feel the heat emanating from them. Clearly the spanking had made them quite warm. He was about to lower his hands, to make contact with Megan's bottom, but his nervousness was starting to get the better of him. Eric could not believe what a beautiful sight was before him. He found himself struck by the beauty of her soft skin and the delicate curves of her behind. Such lovely contours of her round cheeks, pressed tightly together like two expanding balloons each trying to make room for the other, but in perfect harmony.

Taking a deep breath, Eric bravely set his palms down and pressed them against Megan's buttocks. So soft and firm! It felt as though the warming life from Megan's bottom was being absorbed into his hands. Her bottom truly felt magical. After taking a moment to enjoy the feel of Megan's buttocks. Eric rubbed Megan's cheeks softly and spread the lotion all around.

Megan sighed. His touch felt wonderful. Eric slowly and methodically rubbed the cool lotion around so it could be absorbed into Megan's skin.

Eric rubbed her cheeks up and down, and side to side; rolling her mounds between his fingers. He ran his fingertips around her hips and across her upper thighs. Her skin was so smooth and delicate. Megan's body was even more fun to touch than it was to see. He put two more squirts of lotion on her buttocks and continued to rub both of her lovely cheeks in circular motions.

Although she was bare bottomed, Megan's position of lying flat on her stomach prevented Eric from being able to see her anus. While he didn't find the anus especially erotic, Eric did find himself wondering whether he would be able to see it. Feeling curious, and hoping Megan would not mind, Eric rubbed his left and right hands to the left and right respectively, and spread apart Megan's mounds. All he could see was the fold where her cheeks met, like a soft and delicate valley between two beautiful rolling hills. Although Eric enjoyed this, he realized would need to look lower if he was to see her anus. Eric tried again, smoothly pushing her lower glutes apart until he could steal a glimpse of her little butthole.

He followed the fold between her cheeks to a small area where several little creases converged onto a single spot.- and there it was.

Just a small dark opening peeking out from between her cheeks, but Eric thought it was pretty. Eric knew it wasn't a big deal, but Eric liked Megan, and he was glad he'd gotten to see this private part of her body.

Eric continued massaging Megan's bottom, trying not to seem as though he was intending to look at her anus, but the truth was, he thought it was beautiful. After a few more minutes of rubbing her firm derriere, he decided enough time had passed that he could sneak another peek. Eric spread apart her cheeks once again, and took another peek at the tiny little hole in the very bottom of her butt. He spread her cheeks wide enough that the hole opened a bit, giving Eric an even better view of her anus than the first time he looked. It was very small and tight. Eric was pleased to see it was also very clean and fresh, even as he spread her cheeks far enough that he could see a bit inside of it. Eric found it incredible, realizing that every part of this girl's body was simply beautiful.

Eric smiled to himself. Even though it was just a hole, to him it was like a hidden treasure waiting to be found. He was glad he'd found it.

Eric decided not to look at her anus a third time and seem too obvious, so he took one final admiring peek at it and let her cheeks close once again.

Megan sighed softly, unaware of how much Eric had just seen. Had she known just how good of a look he'd gotten of her anus she would likely feel even more self-conscious than she did during her spanking. Eric massaged her for a few more minutes and then rested his hands.

"Better?" Eric asked.

"Yes," Megan said softly. Her bottom, while still red, felt significantly less sore. Megan turned over and grabbed her panties from the floor.

"Thank you," Megan said sweetly.

"Pleasure's all mine," Eric said with a smile.

Megan slid her legs into her panties and pulled them up over her buttocks.

"Need me to return the favor?" Megan asked, batting her eyes.

Eric shrugged.

"Nah, I didn't just get spanked," Eric said.

Megan sat down by this side.

"But you got turned on. You said so yourself," Megan said. "My sister said I should ask you if you needed a hand with anything."

"Well, maybe," Eric laughed nervously. He could feel his penis expanding inside his pants.

Megan leaned against Eric and looked longingly at his lap.

"Well, bring him out," Megan said teasingly.

Eric unzipped his pants and took out his penis, which was now fully erect.

"Very handsome," Megan said, admiringly.

"Thanks," Eric said.

"I'll get some more lotion," Megan said.

Megan grabbed the lotion bottle and shot a squirt into her palm. She rubbed the lotion onto the shaft of Eric's penis until it was nice and slippery.

"Watching me get spanked got you real hot and bothered, huh?" Megan asked.

Eric nodded.

"Let's see if I can take the edge off," Megan said.

Megan wrapped her fingers around the shaft of Eric's penis and stroked him up and down. She clutched the base of his penis with her left hand and continued to stroke him with her right.

Eric closed his eyes. Megan's hands felt like heaven. Her grip was soft but tight. She rubbed her palm up and down the length of his penis, lavishing extra attention on the head where he was the most sensitive.

Eric felt a bit guilty, having been so aroused by the thoughts of Megan's bare-bottomed spanking. He knew it was a bit unfair that Megan's pain was indirectly causing him so much pleasure, but he couldn't help his feelings. The same thought occurred to Megan, but she did not feel resentful.

"You know, I didn't even want to be spanked for my birthday," Megan said, as she continued stroking. "But it was worth it. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much."

"Harder," Eric whispered.

Megan stroked Eric's penis faster, and softly breathed into his ear.

The vision of Bill's hand smacking Megan's bottom played in Eric's mind over and over. A father spanking his daughter on her birthday- what a wonderful tradition. Eric simply marveled at what a beautiful sight that was.

"You know, next year I'll be getting twenty spankings," Megan whispered. "On my bare bottom."

Eric took a deep breath. Megan leaned closer and let her lips lightly touch Eric's ear. The soft touch of her lips sent a tingle from Eric's ear throughout his body.

"Twenty spankings," Megan repeated, seductively. "On my bare...naked...bottom!"

Megan's teasing whispers were increasingly arousing Eric. He grabbed onto her hip and squeezed.

"Did I turn you on..." Megan whispered softly.

"Me...bent over..." Megan said these words slowly and Eric's breathing quickened.

"...panties down..." Megan stroked Eric even faster as she said these words.

"...getting my pretty naked bottom..."

Eric moaned and clenched his eyes closed.

"...ssssspanked?"

At the mention of this word Eric erupted. He shot a glob of semen from the tip of his penis which landed on Megan's thigh. She was glad she hadn't yet put on her jeans, so it didn't stain the fabric. A second glob shot out just a bit and poured down the back of Megan's hand.

"I'll take that as a yes," Megan giggled.

She kept her fingers wrapped firmly around his penis and kept the pressure on for the duration of Eric's orgasm. The last drops of semen dribbled down her knuckles and gathered into a pool at the base of Eric's penis.

As Eric's breathing slowed to normal, Megan released her grasp on his penis. She grabbed a tissue from her nightstand and handed one to Eric.

"That was pretty intense," Eric said.

"Glad you liked it," Megan said, wiping his semen from her hand. Megan grabbed another tissue and cleaned her thigh, even though she liked the way the cool liquid felt against her skin. Megan put her jeans back on and Eric zipped up his pants.

"We should get back to the party," Megan said.

Eric smiled. He leaned forward and kissed Megan softly on the lips. Megan smiled and kissed him again. They held eye contact for several seconds before Megan moved to the doorway.

Megan opened her bedroom door and she and Eric returned to the party. She hoped no one would ask where she'd been. In the living room Megan's mother was placing presents out on a table.

"There you are!" Deborah said. "Where's your sister? It's time for presents!"

"I'll go find her," Megan said.

Eric walked with Megan down the stairs. In the basement she found Heather talking with a few other girls but Mallory was nowhere in sight.

"Hey Heather, have you seen Mallory?" Megan asked.

"She went to her bedroom. With Tyler," Heather said with a wink.

"Oh," Megan said. She knew she should have known.

Megan and Eric walked back upstairs and into the kitchen, where she saw her father cleaning.

"Your mother wants to open presents now," Bill said. "Go find your sister."

"Oh, she'll be ready in a couple minutes," Megan said.

Bill handed Eric a large back of trash.

"Son, would you mind taking this out to the curb?" Bill asked.

"Sure," Eric said, taking the trash bag.

As Eric stepped out of the house with the trash, Megan took a step closer to her father.

"Hey Dad?" Megan said,

"Yes, sweetie?" Bill asked.

"I'm, sorry for putting up such a fuss about the spankings," Megan said.

Bill nodded as he continued cleaning.

"It's alright," Bill said. "I understand you're getting older. Maybe you feel like you're too old to be spanked anymore."

"No, I don't," Megan said.

Bill looked up in surprise.

"I'm okay with doing birthday spankings next year and every year after that," Megan said.