Megan and Mallory's BDay Spankings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill smiled.

"Glad to hear it," Bill said. He grabbed another trash bag from under the sink and began filling it with more refuse.

"Oh, and Dad?" Megan asked.

"Yes, dear?" Bill asked.

Megan folded her arms and shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"I'm fine with bare-bottom spankings too," Megan said. "And actually, I was wondering if it would be okay if Mallory and I could be totally naked for our spankings next year."

Bill blinked. This was the last thing he expected to hear from Megan.

"Well, of course honey!" Bill said. "We'll talk to Mallory but I'm sure she'd be happy to do that."

"Okay," Megan said sheepishly. She unfolded her arms and stuck her hands in her pockets. She hoped Eric would appreciate next year's spankings even more than this year's.

Eric stepped back into the kitchen and smiled when he saw Megan.

"I just saw your sister, I think she's ready," Eric said.

Megan walked out to the living room to see Tyler strutting into the living room with a giant smile on his face. Mallory wiped her lips with the back of her hand and took a seat on the living room floor.

"Okay, let's open presents!" Deborah said, placing a brightly colored package in Mallory's lap. Megan leaned towards Eric.

"I think I already got my favorite present this year," Megan said.