Megan and Mr. X

Story Info
Revenge can be sweet.
1.9k words
3.14
19.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you were a faggot", Megan said as I moved to my hands and knees. "I knew you would suck a guy's dick. I knew you would let a guy fuck you in the ass."

I had been watching her as she peeled off I had her clothing. Her pussy, by itself, was still lovely. It was perfectly colored, perfectly layered, and small. She was creamier than any girl I had ever known, capable of pulling long strings of white goo and playing with them like so much hot taffy.

I remembered a time when she was a pretty girl- very nearly beautiful. Now her body was fat, her face plump. Around the stretch marks and between the proximity of her thighs however, I found it sexy as she played with her sticky pussy.

What was getting her off was easily summed up in a single word-control. For the fights, we had had, the jokes, and the fact that I was not in love with her....this was her revenge.

Only in private did I ever want to admit any homosexual or even bisexual tendencies, but women sense things. So it was that on her first visit, nearly four years earlier, she brought toys. I found that she was a dominatrix. I found myself sucking artificial cocks. I found myself submitting gleefully to her insistence that I take it further, and a bit further, up my ass. She transformed me as the days passed. I had to address her with only "ma'am" in the bedroom. By the third day, she made me beg for the fake cock.

"Please fuck me", I would have to beg.

"If you are bad", she would say, "If you piss me off, I will use the big one."

"Yes, ma'am", I would respond.

"Get on your knees!"

"Yes ma'am."

"Now!"

I would go to my knees like a trained dog, Megan making me tell her that I was her whore, as I anticipated the smaller, six-inch cock. It was flesh-colored and, despite the fact that I had never been with a male sexually, she quickly discovered my talent for sucking the toy.

Always the threat of "big boy" hung over my head. She never failed to warn me that, should I disappoint her, the twelve-inch monster would go in my ass.

I was off that week. I enjoyed the time we spent together. I enjoyed seeing her strength, despite the cancer treatments and the fact that her father had just died. I enjoyed her being my girl. I enjoyed being in control of everything outside the bedroom.

In the bedroom, she called me her "bitch" and her whore...and she was quite right. Megan could make me fuck her. She could eat my ass like candy and the make me kiss her for extended periods. She could make me enjoy her toys in my ass, and make me utter words that could not come from my mouth.

She was psycho in a way I adored. She owned me, and we both knew it.

Fights ensued after she returned to her home. I did not want to marry her; I did not want her to move in with me. Therefore, in Megan's mind, I had used her. She vowed to get even.

After a long cooling off period, I received a phone call from her. We talked for hours before she asked me, point blank, if I would suck another guy's cock.

"I don't know", I said. "It would all depend.

"You would. Let me ask you this, would you let a guy fuck you in the ass?"

"No."

She laughed. "I think you would. In fact, I know you would."

"Would you like that?" I asked.

"I always like it when you do what I say. Are you hard?"

I hesitated. "Yes", I answered.

"Are you on the bed?"

"No."

"Go there now."

From several hundred miles away, I did her bidding.

"You are not allowed to touch your cock", she said.

I laughed. "That is not fair."

"I will tell you what is fair. Your ass is like a pussy. Touch it."

I tried to contain myself as my hand moved with the memories.

"Are you touching it?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Finger yourself...do it now."

"Yes."

My middle finger moved to my ass. It felt good moving in.

"Is it in now?"

"Yes."

"Now fuck yourself! I want to hear it."

In her tone, I detected the anger and the disdain. "Fuck you for not loving me" she seemed to say.

She tortured me for nearly an hour before permitting me to touch my hard cock. I was not allowed to hang up until I came.

"Whose whore are you?" she asked.

"Yours" I answered breathlessly.

"Did you ask my permission to cum?"

"Please let me cum!"

"Stroke yourself and tell me you are my bitch."

"I am your bitch."

Megan hung up on me then as cum jetted nearly to the bedroom ceiling.

I thought that was the end, until yesterday when she showed up with Mr. X. I thought nothing of him, only of how Megan had ballooned from the cancer treatments, only of her psycho passion and her disdain for life's cruelty.

A few hours later I returned from the restroom to find him naked, his hard cock in Megan's hand. I knew immediately that they were both taking note of the look in my eyes. They knew the focus of my vision.

"Stand up", she said to him.

I stood silent as Megan moved to me then. She could not unzip my jeans and retrieve my cock fast enough.

"I knew it", she shouted. "It is hard."

I felt sick. I knew that she was right. His erect penis had given me a hard-on. I hated Megan. I loved Megan.

Her tongue went into my ear. "You want to suck it. Suck his cock."

Mr. X moved toward me as I fought an inner battle. The fight proved to be short-lived as I moved with Megan's insistence to my knees.

I had enjoyed his cock in my mouth. Sickly, I had enjoyed Megan's insults as she removed her clothes.

As if in a dream, she then instructed me to move to my hands and knees. History repeated itself; but this time the cock was real.

"He will need lubrication", Megan said to Mr. X as she spread her legs.

I remembered her physical beauty from days before cancer treatments had taken a toll on her body. I found her beautiful anew, and found myself jealous as I watched Mr. X slip his cock into her pussy. Watching him fuck her was part of my punishment. I remained on my hands and knees as she screamed, as his cock thrust in and out of her. Her plump breasts moved with his determination as she came.

He was well lubricated as he moved his long cock from her pussy. Megan stared at me with lust and anger as I felt his hands move to my hips.

"You faggot", she whispered to me.

Mr. X then took his cock in his hand. He wasted little time before moving the head around my tight opening.

"You want it", Megan said. "Tell me you want it."

His cock was hard. I felt the tip as he spread me. "Yes, Megan. I want it.

She lit a cigarette and her eyes closed as I felt the head of his dick push gently to the opening of my ass.

"I knew you were a faggot", Dawn said. "I knew you would suck a guy's dick. I knew you would let a guy fuck you in the ass."

The part of me that wanted to regain control, the part of me that wanted all of this to stop, ceased to be as his head slid easily into me. I loved that feeling alone. I now ignored Megan and had no desire for Mr. X to move. That feeling- just the tip of his cock inside me- was like nothing I had ever experienced. It only got better however, and my fears diminished, as I felt his shaft open me more. It was as though my ass had a mind of its own, as though I was willfully swallowing him.

He pressed his cock inside me, seemingly as far as it would go, before beginning to slowly move in and out. I wondered why my erection subsided as he moved my walls to and fro, gently, then a bit faster.

I felt as though someone was making love to me, until I saw Megan's face.

"You're a cheap whore", she snarled.

I was beginning to feel some pain as the throbbing cock moved back and forth in my ass. She was right.

"You win", I said to her. "Please stop."

"You don't want him to stop." She moved to my side as smoke exited her mouth and nostrils. "You want it in the ass. You want him to cum inside you, don't you?"

I moved with the motion of his fucking. "I don't...."

"Liar", Megan seethed. "You think if he does not cum in you that you can say you are not gay or bi? Tell me how that cock feels in your ass."

"Please don't make me", I said.

"Tell me now!"

"It feels good."

"Say it again."

"It feels good. Yes, it feels so good."

"Tell me you want his cum."

"I want his cum!"

"Now tell me that you are not gay, you motherfucker!"

My eyes closed as Megan grabbed my hair. I felt his cock swell inside me. I tasted the sweetness of her evil lips as she kissed me. His hands then moved from my hips to my shoulders, forcing my face to the floor. I screamed as his cum filled me, as it flooded my bowels.

"Who is your momma, bitch", Dawn said as he continued to cum in me.

Minutes passed like seconds before his half-hard cock exited me slowly.

"His name is David", Megan whispered.

I knew why she shared this information. If a real name was attached to a real person- the person whose cock had just been in my ass, there was no way I could write it off as a dream.

"Tell me you do not love me", she said.

"I love you, Megan."

"Roll over."

My cock was exposed, hard again, as David dressed and Megan mounted me.

"I have cancer", she said. "I am dying. Tomorrow you will want to die for what you have done."

I felt the cum of Mr. X- so I still preferred to call him- oozing from my ass.

"We are both dying", Megan continued. "Who needs a pity fuck?"

I knew that I was close as she slid my cock into her gooey pussy. She moved about, owning me and taking no pleasure as she fucked.

"What guy wants a woman dying of cancer", she said. "Especially when that guy likes it up the ass from other guys."

"No."

"Do not bullshit me. Just shut up and get fucked."

I still throbbed from David's cock inside me. I ached more as Megan smiled wickedly and my cum filled her pussy.

She placed her hand on my chest and laughed. "A good pussy can still make you cum", she hissed.

She quickly removed her body from mine then. Cum dripped on me as she stood to dress. I remained on the floor as she dressed and they left.

"There is no end to this story", I whispered as the door closed.

I loved Megan then, almost as much as I hated her. My hands moved between my legs. I was still turned on.

There is no end to this story