Megan Ch. 04

Story Info
Judy shows Megan how to please herself on the exam table.
1.5k words
4.08
31.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work was going good for Megan; she was given more responsible jobs as she became more familiar with the work. She was surprised with all the record keeping and the paper work needed for insurance payments. Cleaning and disinfecting was a constant on going job. The staff was great; she was becoming friends with all of them.

Dr. Jill was a young physician, only two years out of med school. Her last name was Hutchinson, but was only known as Dr. Jill. She was given most of the younger patients; the girls really liked her.

Kim was another nurse; she was in her mid forty's. Kim started working there after the doctor she was working for retired. Everyone in the office looked to her for advice and wisdom because of her experience.

George was a physician's assistant who worked there four years. He did the routine physicals and minor medical problems, working and consulting with Dr. Walker and Dr. Jill.

Three office workers rounded out the staff, Barb, Mary, and Jenny. They did billing, record keeping, and a lot of other jobs that needed done.

Megan passed Judy in one of the corridors and asked, "Judy, can I talk with you sometime?"

"Sure, how about now? We can go in Dr. Walker's room, he's not seeing anyone."

Going into this room always brought back the memory of her exam four days before. It's what she wanted to talk about. "I'm not sure how to start, but it's about the exam I had. I never felt anything like that before." Megan spurted out in a low embarrassed voice.

Judy was wondering when, or if Megan would talk about this with her. "Ahh, felt pretty good didn't it?" Judy said with grinning smile.

"Yep, it sure did, strange, but kind of neat." Megan said with a sheepish smile and quiet voice.

"It's your body waking up. You're becoming a woman; leaving the teenage girl that came here behind. What do you know about masturbation?" Judy asked bluntly.

"Almost nothing, I've heard others girls talk about it. I was too scared and didn't want to act stupid asking questions." Megan said, starting to feel more comfortable talking to Judy.

"Jump up and lie down on the table, and I'll show you some things about your body."

Megan did as she was told. Judy hooked her fingers into the elastic band of her pants, and started to pull them down, catching Megan by surprise. "What are you doing!?"

"I said I was going to 'show you some things about your body.' Can't do that with these on dummy; you'll have to trust me on this. Just lie back, relax, and enjoy"

Megan had a hard time making her body relax even a little; she was curious where this was going but, also a little scared and apprehensive. Her pants got stuck on her shoes but Judy slipped them off. Her slacks quickly followed the shoes to the floor. Megan started to turn red; laying there in her yellow panties decorated with three hummingbirds. One was right on the crotch.

"Don't be embarrassed, I've got the same thing between my legs, as millions of other girls." Slipping her fingers into her panties, Judy started pulling them down; without thinking Megan lifted her small butt to make it easier. Judy was enjoying what she was doing and knew Megan would be soon.

"I'm not a lesbian, I love Jason and his body, but a woman once showed me how good a woman's touch can be." Judy said, but wondered if she might be a little bi though. She didn't really think so. Judy wondered if she was in denial, because she was getting turned on pulling Megan's panties off. Again Judy couldn't resist looking and admiring Megan's 'innocent' pussy.

Megan's pussy started becoming moist wondering what was happening. 'What was Judy going to do' Megan wondered? This was all new to her, but her body knew something was going to happen. "Put your feet in here." Judy said softly, lifting a foot into the cushioned stirrup. The end of the table was then dropped down.

Seeing the moisture between her legs, Judy remarked with a little bit of sarcasm and a slight giggle, "Somebody's starting to get turned on already." She then thought, 'Two people are.' "I'll use a little of the doctor's oil on this pretty little pussy." Judy's finger was already dipped into the oil. The oil was being developed to help with gynecological exams. Judy slowly and lightly traced her finger up Megan's slit to her clitoris.

Megan gasped! As during her physical, her butt reacted by lifting up off the table, trying to prolong the contact. "This general area here," Judy said, trying to be serious, palming the whole area between her legs, "Is best known, by both males and females, as your 'pussy'! Why, I don't know. Right here at the top," Judy's finger slowly traveled up the crack again, "Is the clitoris, better known as your clit." Judy's finger was making slow circles around it. "Some are hidden in a hood of skin, that can be pulled back, and others like yours, pops out when it gets excited."

Judy's oiled finger continued rubbing it as she was talking. "A lot of nerve endings are close to the surface, and it really excites, turns your body on, doesn't it?" Megan was listening, but could not answer; Judy knew the answer by the way the girls body was twitching. Megan's hips lifted as high they could; trying to keep Judy fingers at that most sensitive spot.

Megan was a little disappointed when her fingers moved down. Judy said, "This is the opening leading to your uterus." Her index finger started moving slowly up into the small hole, when it came to her hymen, she pulled back a little.

Judy got the reaction she was hoping for. Megan, her eyes rolled up, looking like she was in another world. She bucked on her finger when Judy bent her finger upward and found her G-spot. Judy rubbed it gently for a few seconds, "This is the elusive G-spot; most men have trouble finding it, especially with their penis. Most often called a 'dick'." Megan was close to the second climax of her life. She was withering and lifting her hips, trying to get more as Judy teased her. Moans and other sounds were escaping from her mouth, she was breathing faster, and now her eyes were closed.

"Let it happen, just leave yourself go. Leave your body do its thing." Megan heard her thoughts saying but it was Judy whispering. Megan's whole body was shaking. "Enjoy it. Lift your hips. Let those 'moans' come out." Judy fingered Megan's pussy slowly but harder. Judy's thumb was rubbing Megan's clit the whole time during her orgasm.

When Megan breathing slowed, and she stopped wiggling around on the table. Judy said in a low soft voice,"Give me your hand." At this point in time Megan would have almost done anything Judy asked. She guided the hand down between Megan's legs. Megan's first reaction was to pull away but, Judy was not going to let that happen. "No!" Judy said sternly. "This is your body, don't be scared of it. Let your fingers explore it," she said in a much softer voice. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. Most women do it! Your own touch won't excite you as much because you're use to it, but it still feel pretty good when you know how and where to touch." Judy was speaking so softly.

Megan was quickly closing in on another orgasm when she heard Judy whisper, "I want you to experience this." She gently lifted Megan's hand off her pussy, and at the same time replaced it with her tongue. The fireworks went off almost instantly in Megan. Judy's tongue started doing long slow licks up Megan's pussy lips and making little circles around her clit. Her lips closed around her clit and gave it a gentle tug. Megan's body tightened as the sensations flowed through her body. A mixture of sounds was coming from her wide opened mouth.

The young teenager was cumming for the second time in five minutes.

Judy stopped teasing Megan's clit, wondering if she was falling for the young woman. Judy watched silently as Megan slowly quit wiggling and opened her eyes. Megan looked exhausted. "Wow Megan! You have a sensual body. You get going fast and hard. I think that's enough for today. Tonight when you take a shower explore yourself. Find out what feels good. Don't put a dildo or a vibrator up your pussy, you might bust your hymen, and you have only one."

Judy was surprised when Megan sat up, and wrapped her arms tightly around her. "I'm so, so, glad I met you Judy!" Megan exclaimed. Megan held on for a long hug, resting her head on Judy's breasts, she felt totally exhausted, but so relaxed. "Thank you!"

"We'll talk more later but, let's get you dressed and composed. We don't want everyone in the office talking about us."