Megan Ch. 07

Story Info
Threesome :D
3.9k words
4.66
23.1k
5

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djubre666
djubre666
172 Followers

Chapter 07 -- THREE

Katey's apartment was significantly bigger than mine, with ceilings quite a bit higher. Apparently it connected to the floor above, so it had an almost 20 foot living room and a balcony in her apartment. Her furniture was also bigger than mine, bigger than average even, just the right size for her, too big for me, and still too small for Megan. This set-up, combined with the two girls' towering heights, made me feel even smaller than usual.

Megan was a few steps behind me, struggling with the door. This world really wasn't built for her; she hit the doorframe with her shoulder and I though the whole wall would go down the way it shook. She still wore the white t-shirt torn at the sleeves and back from threatening Matt before, and below a wide, loosely-flowing, knee-length dress that hid her enormous thighs.

"Megan, how much have you really grown?"

"Well, I don't know yet, but I guess at least 6 inches judging by how tall you are in comparison to these girls," she said lightly caressing one of her breasts. "But then again, they've grown as well, so who knows."

Then, turning to her Amazonian sister: "Wow, Katey your place is quite big, much bigger than Joey's, a girl can really stretch in here." And she did, using the opportunity to stretch her wonderful body, Megan stood upon her toes and stretched her arms all the way up.

"I would love to grow this big for you, my little man," she said indicating the highest point she could reach, about 10 feet high. "But then I'd have to be really careful not to stomp my little Joey." I swallowed hard remembering the dream I'd just had in which a 10 and-a-half-foot tall Megan raped me and crushed my body like a grape in a moment of passion.

"By the way Joey, I have a present for you," Megan continued. "I was thinking of you the other day, and I got soo horny I could hardly control myself. I grabbed a cooking pot and used the handle to relieve myself, and also to practice something Katey taught me. I brought the pot for you to see how much my muscles want you." She handed me a pot that looked like it was run over by a steamroller. The metal part was completely flat, almost paper thin, and the handle was crushed and mangled.

"What the..."

"Katey was teaching me how to use the muscles inside my little kitty; they are much stronger than I thought, so I need to learn how to control them. It was so difficult to do while thinking of you, and my thighs just went ballistic on the poor thing. It took them mere seconds to flatten it."

"I feel a bit horny again; I want you to slap my ass. You're my boyfriend now, I want you to do it often." I sheepishly extended my hand slapping that immense expanse of flesh almost as tall as my shoulder.

"No Tiny, not like that. I want you to slide your hand under my dress and then slap it." I did as she asked sliding my hand along the immense muscles in her thighs and circling around the expanse of her ass, my hand looked so insignificant compared to even only one of her cheeks. I gave her a light slap.

"Harder, boyfriend, and grab it also."

I tried slapping harder, and grabbing; it was incredibly soft to the touch and I could feel massive muscles dancing underneath.

"Like this, Tiny..." and one of her hands grabbed a handful of ass shaking it and slapping it red, if I had not moved my hand she would have probably broken my fingers.

"Heh heh, a few more inches and I could hide you under my skirt. You should also let me sit in your lap now, like proper boyfriend and girlfriend."

"But Megan, you might be a bit too big for..."

"Let's try, I'll be careful."

Feeling slightly woozy, I sat down on the couch. On a normal couch, I could put my feet on the floor and sink into the couch. In this case, the seat was so long that if I sat back completely my knees didn't reach the end of the seat. Megan sat right next to me, turned slightly, and placed her thighs in my lap. Put together and spread out by the couch, they were as wide as my legs were long. And they were heavy -- brutally so. There was just too much muscle in them, each of her legs must be at least a hundred pounds of muscle.

"Are you ready?"

"Wait, wh...."

She raised herself on her hand and slid over onto my lap.

"Megan, you're breaking my legs! Please!"

"But I didn't even lower my weight fully... oh well, how about like this." She swiftly got up, hiked her skirt and lowered her weight again. This time I sank between her thighs and ass cheeks, so only a smaller portion of her weight was actually on me. She was still so heavy that I could hardly breathe... but I could survive it. She lowered her skirt completely covering me. One of her hands found my erection and began stroking it through my pants. She used her other hand to touch herself.

"Ohh Tiny, I like you like this... very very much. I could have you hidden under my dress like this in public and rape you without anyone knowing."

Her thighs also reacted, the huge muscles contracting mercilessly on my legs and pushing them into the sofa. She leaned forward spreading her ass cheeks and started lightly rubbing against me, sliding the sofa back and forth without even noticing. Luckily Katey came in at the moment.

"Hey, where's the shrimp?" Megan spread her legs showing my tiny ones between. "Neat! He's completely invisible. You could rape him in public like that, just don't sit too hard on him or he might end up in a hospital," she finished unnecessarily. "Come on, Megan, I have a present for you."

"Joey, find the tape measure; I want you to measure us when we return. And bring the scale from the bathroom."

"Oh yes, ha ha," Megan laughed, and I could feel her immense frame lifting off me. "Ohh, I like how you squirm under me; I think I'll be doing that to you a lot!"

Megan and Katey disappeared into another room. While I was looking for the tape measure I could hear Megan's gasp of surprise and a grunt from Katey, I guess she just got one of Megan's trademark bone-crushing hugs, after that only giggles and whispers could be heard from the room. I found the tape measure, and finally the scale. It was a massive affair with a height measure, that could weigh up to 1000 pounds, and it must have weighed at least a hundred pounds; I could hardly lift it. I stopped and laughed at this point; I was barely able to drag something that was probably lighter than one of my girlfriend's legs.

Now... hmm, Megan is about 8 feet tall and I can reach to a maximum of 7 feet when on the tips of my toes; the scale platform is 6 inches high, meaning 8'6". Hmm, even a chair would be hardly enough.... I dragged the scale to the stair leading to the upper gallery. If the stairs are 6 inches each, I would need only three to reach, and then another three to be as tall as Megan, so I positioned the scale below the sixth step.

Katey was the first to come out, ducking beneath the door frame with 10" shoes on her feet... and absolutely nothing fucking else, her F-cups bouncing into each other as she swayed sexily into the room. I was so distracted by the sight that I didn't even notice Megan coming in behind me.

"Joooeeeey," she cooed from right behind me.

As I was turning around she dropped her dress over my head and pressed my face hard into her snatch.

"Ooohhhh... I looove these shoes! He's the perfect size now, I can hide him under my dress! Thank you, Katey. And you my man are now the right size to kiss my little kitty... finally. Mhmm... mmmm... oohh.... Bite me little one"

"Damn he looks so tiny between those monstrous thighs of yours, but you might wanna let him breathe as well."

"Joey, thank Katey also for these."

"Em, wha... w...."

"For these silly," and with a very loud thud Megan planted one massive foot -- in immense 12-inch platform shoes -- right next to my foot, completely dwarfing it... and also almost loosing her balance.

I slowly stammered out a thank you. Megan meanwhile tore off her dress, standing in her full naked glory in front of me. I was as tall as her vagina; each of her thighs was wider than my entire body. Looking up, I could see her monstrous breasts barely within reach obscuring her face. In my dream she was much bigger compared to the apartment, but about the same size to me as she is now.

"Mhmm, I love these! A few more inches and I can step over you completely."

"He's a bit shocked, Megan; how about those measurements then. And after that, shrimp," she took out a bottle of baby oil, "you have to oil us."

"Oh he prepared everything near the stairs so he can reach. So cute." She stood on the scale.

"C'mon, let's see how tall we are now."

I went up the stairs. My original plan of 6 steps brought me to the middle of Megan's breasts. She used the opportunity to giggle and bury my head in her cleavage. It took three more whole steps to equal Megan, the scale, and heels. I was now as tall as Megan, and also almost five and a half feet in the air.

"Oooh, Tiny," she exclaimed picking me up over the stair railing, lifting me high up into the air and then, while kissing me, wrapped me into her meaty arms, crushing all breath out of me. I almost fell down when she put me back down.

"Wow," Katey said, "if you get any stronger you'll accidentally kill him with a hug like that."

The scale had a built-in mark at 7 feet, all I had to do was measure the difference; and so I did, marking the tape at 2 feet, 4 inches.

"That means that you are, well, with the shoes... 9 feet and 4 inches, so actually 8-feet 4-inches tall. Megan, you grew 6 inches in a week!" Holy fuck!

"Mmm, yes. And I was wondering why I was so hungry all the time. And also horny," she said with a wink.

"Okay, Katey's turn... hey, what about the two of us together," Megan said, lifting Katey up onto her shoulders. The two women now formed an almost 11-foot-tall tower of breasts, asses, and muscular female perfection.

"Hmm," Katey mused from her perch on high, "Joey, go and sit on the upper level, I want to try something. And Megan, do something about his clothes first."

Megan reached out, grabbing a handful of clothes on each side of my body, and simply pulled them all apart in one violent motion. As soon as I sat down on the balcony, my legs hanging over the edge through the railing, Katey took my penis in her mouth. She was at just the right level to give me blowjob while I was sitting on a balcony.

"Nice idea" Megan said. "Let me also try something; I wanna play with your kitty. Let him go for a moment."

Katey released my pole and Megan lifted Katey up off her shoulders, turned around facing into the room, and replaced Katey with her snatch just below her chin. Megan then let her tongue slide into Katey's kitty while Katey was working hard on my erection. I could see her face suddenly turn to absolute shock as she discovered the astounding length of Megan's tongue burying itself deep in her vagina.

Katey dropped my cock and exclaimed: "What IS that thing? Jesus Christ, how... how loooooong...! oooh, MEGAN!" Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy as she experienced an unexpected orgasm from Megan's foot-long tongue.

"Give Tiny to me; I want him in me now."

Still seated upon Megan's shoulders, Katey was firmly clutching Megan's head with her legs and still shaking in orgasm, but Megan was impatient. She turned around again to face me, reached up and tore out the supports of the railing, and pulled me down. Her arms exploded in muscle as she was holding both of us effortlessly. She stood me on one of Katey's wooden kitchen chairs.

"I want you soo bad, Tiny. I've been thinking of you the entire week." My penis was still fully erect from having just been in Katey's expert mouth and its tip was near her gate.

"I couldn't even train, I just ended up destroying all the equipment. I am completely loosing my mind over you!" And her vagina simply swallowed my erection, Megan landing massively in my lap, one arm crushing me against her body. Her breasts were now so big that my head was buried in them even though she was so much taller. And with each heavy THUD of her ass on my lap, her breasts would slap my face painfully. Dear god, she was really horny! And speeding up. She grabbed the chair back and simply tore it away, to be able to hold me with her arm, and her thighs were crushing the chair; the wooden seat broke, as did the legs of the chair. I could feel the crushing embrace of her titanic thighs on my pelvis as we fell down to the floor, the seat crushed between those insanely huge teenage thighs. She continued pounding me into the floor, her lovely hair cascading around us, her breasts slapping in the air above me heavily into each other, her pussy gripping me as I had never been before.

"Oh yes, yes Tiny! Fuck me, fuck me hard!" she was screaming as she threw Katey on the sofa. Megan hypnotized me with those sexy deep blue eyes; I didn't even feel the pain anymore as she pounded me into the floor. And with a loud scream she came, her thighs ballooning with power, her body growing above me, and one of her fists actually punching a hole in the floor. Her legs pressed me really hard but she didn't break anything; she was really being careful. Although seeing and hearing her punch a hole through the floor scared me shitless.

After only a minute, Megan was recovered and ready to continue.

"Now about those measurements, Tiny... quickly, before I tear you apart," Megan said and rolled off of me, lying on her back.

Wow. She had just fucked me right through a chair and punched a hole in the floor; of course I obeyed. Katey, who was still in shock, followed me to be measured. She was 7'10" in her shoes (7 feet even barefoot), and weighed in at 250 pounds.

The scale groaned in protest when Megan stood on it and the numbers kept spinning a while, finally stopping at 740 pounds.

"Holy fuck, Megan," Katey exclaimed, "that's almost three times my own weight, and at least five times the twerp's; are you sure he can survive you?"

"That's what we are, mhmmm..." Megan said pumping her body. She took a melon from the table and placed it in her cleavage. "Gonna find mhmm... out. Either he survives or mhmmmm...." And with an audible moan, the juice exploded from within her cleavage.

"Mhmmm... my muscles really did grow a bit lately. Wanna measure them? Here measure my bicep," she said pumping away. The problem was she was pumping away 8 feet in the air, so I climbed the stairs. Before my face was a huge hunk of meat growing to the size of my waist as she flexed it. Her arm was almost as big as my body. I circled her bicep with the tape; it measured 32 inches. Just to check, I measured my waist: 34 inches.

"Megan, your arm is almost as big as my waist; it's only two inches smaller.

"Looks like I have a little more muscle to gain to be big enough for my big guy.... I'll have to work my arms harder. Now measure my chest." She knelt down, her massive chest heaving, pumping, growing....

"First put the tape under my breasts." I obeyed, lifting each heavy breast. Megan's eyes were following me lustfully, her nipples erect. I could see it wouldn't take long for her to loose control again. Her chest measured 68 inches.

"Now over my breasts, Tiny. I want to know how big they are getting for you. I had to buy new bras just the other day." The 100-inch tape was just barely enough to measure the 96 inches over her breasts. Just imagine: her chest a full eight feet around! She stood up again for the other measurement. I swear I will never get used to that. Her waist was next; at 38 inches, just slightly bigger than her arm. Her ass at 65 inches, and finally the part I was afraid of: her thighs. I had to pull my arms around her thigh, and I knew it was a trap just waiting to crush something.

"Come on Tiny, don't be afraid; they don't bite, they just squeeze," she said rubbing her thighs together, making grow into each other. As she relaxed, I gave one of her thighs a hug with the tape measure. I could almost reach the widest part of her thigh without bending. As I put my arms around it, I could feel her thigh growing, spreading my arms apart. I felt like I was holding on for dear life, as those brutally massive muscles grew and pulsed in my embrace. When she was done I could barely reach around, and her legs were hot from all the muscles working. Just as I was about to pull out, her other thigh grew as well trapping my arm painfully.

"Ohh, did my little leg trap you? Sorry, here you go," she said releasing me. Each of her thighs was an incredible 50 inches around, and both legs put together were a massive 80 inches! I was standing there underneath my goddess shocked as she smiled down at my insignificant frame.

"Don't you guys forget about me," Katey said and wrapped her perfect body around Megan's curves, bending her head upwards for a kiss. Megan sunk her tongue deep inside Katey's mouth. Katey was deep-throating Megan's tongue and their hands were all over each other. Megan's massive hands playing with Katey's booty and breasts made them seem tiny in comparison. Katey's hands roamed the expanse of Megan's body, caressing her muscles.

Just as I though they'd forgotten about me, Megan brought me in between them holding me by my skull, the back of my head firmly against Megan's hot wet snatch. Katey adjusted, wrapping her long legs around Megan's hips and pressing her snatch firmly against my face. Katey whispered something to Megan and Megan used one of her powerful arms to lift Katey's snatch to her face and turn her upside down. This brought Katey's cleavage to my face and her mouth to my erection. Megan crouched down slightly, wrapping her thighs powerfully around my body. Despite the pain I was in heaven. Katey was sliding up and down Megan's body rubbing her breasts against me and sucking on my erection as Megan's tongue was now buried 12 inches deep in her pussy. Megan's rubbing against my head became more urgent needy, and as Katey was starting to scream in another orgasm, Megan bent over, grabbed me by the legs lifting me up and stepped through my legs. I was now hanging by my legs upside down between Megan's monstrous thighs. As her thighs convulsed on me crushingly she guided my erection into her vagina.

"Ohhh... Megan, dear god, I love that tongue! Don't forget what I told you."

I could feel suddenly painful pressure not only from her thighs but from her vagina as well. It became so painful I had started screaming.

"Oh, sorry Tiny! I have to practice a bit more not to hurt my little Joey. I'll try harder not to hurt you."

The pressure relaxed but my penis was still in a vice, and Megan was banging me against her harder and harder.

"Megan, you're... gonna rip... me apart. Please!"

"Ooohhh, just a few more seconds, Tiny. Ooohhhh... a few more... aaahhh. Ohh, Joeeeyy...!" My feet were going numb from her grip, I felt like she was going to tear me in two, slamming me against her vagina, and as she came I could hear my ribs creaking under the pressure of her thighs. Releasing my penis from her vaginal grip she casually lifted me by one leg to her face giving me a kiss.... Dear Lord, I thought to myself, she really was capable of ripping both of us apart in a moment of passion.

"Oh, Honey. I think I have to do something for you as well. I know; you'll love this." One massive arm supporting me she surrounded my erection with her breasts, and soon Katey also joined her. They were both tit fucking me with their oiled breasts, Megan's tongue passionately licking the tip, and Katey's mouth wrapping around the tip of my penis and Megan's tongue.... I came like a firecracker spraying cum all over their breasts, completely covering them. I was completely spent, on the verge of falling asleep.

"Oh how cute, you look so tired... but I want more, Tiny."

djubre666
djubre666
172 Followers
12