Megan Ch. 10

Story Info
Chris wakes up in the hospital.
3.6k words
4.52
17.6k
5

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djubre666
djubre666
172 Followers

Chapter 10 – Aftermath

I awoke in a hospital bed.

The light in the room was dimmed, the only light source coming from outside through half- closed window curtains.

"...two days straight. Yeah, but I'm not surprised you should have been here when he arrived, or rather when she brought him in," said the shorter of the two nurses now entering the room. They were both dark haired, reasonably pretty and about my age. One was quite short, slightly under 5 feet, and the other about average for a girl, about two inches shorter than me. They were both quite well built, the type of nurse you dream about when going to the hospital. Both were thin and well proportioned, the taller one had a nice legs and a perfectly-shaped ass topped off with a nice set of C-cup breasts. The shorter girl was rather thin but with breasts in the E-cup region; she must have been very popular with the patients. Although aware of all of this I was probably under the effects of some drug or still too tired, because it seemed I was watching everything through a haze.

"What do you mean? Come on, don't keep me in suspense."

"Well, I was sitting in the office when I heard a commotion in the waiting room, so I went to check it out. In the middle of the waiting room was the biggest person I have ever seen. A gigantic bodybuilding monster of a girl, probably about 9 feet tall! Her head was flush with the ceiling..."

"Fuck off, Mia. What really happened?" the taller nurse said laughing.

"I'm not fucking with you. The girl's head was flush with the ceiling! She had heels on but not more than 6 inches. You can ask Steve to show you the security footage in the morning; he's probably jacking of to it regularly. And she was massive – body-builder big. Her arm was bigger than my entire fucking body. I have seen bodybuilders with similar proportions before, but never one 9 feet tall!"

"Come on, I can understand a really tall man – and a body builder – but still... 9 feet; Mia. You probably overestimated," said the taller one, still looking doubtful.

"No, that was no man; you're not listening – a girl. A brutally massive one, and not as bulky as builders usually are or as manly; she had a massive perfectly-rounded tush, and watermelon-sized breasts," she said placing her hands in front of her chest to indicate the size.

"Maybe silicone, female builders usually have silicones; and they usually look ugly."

"No, no, that was the weird part. This girl had the face of an angel, and she looked like she was very young, maybe not even 20. And it would take an enormous amount of silicone to fill that chest. I cannot tell, they swayed really naturally but I had never seen anything so big. But anyway, she was standing there in the middle of the waiting room, her clothes half shredded, apparently by her muscles. Doctor M was there to receive the patient before me. When I got closer to them, I almost fell on my ass in shock. The girl's ass cheeks were almost higher than my head, and her thighs were as thick as a cow! They were wider than the chest of any man I had ever seen... each! If she ever put a man between her legs, this sight would be very pathetic and the guy would have to fear for his pelvis."

"You're really serious about this girl."

"Yes, and just being near this towering muscle goddess made me so horny I could barely think. Seriously, I've never felt such lust for another woman before – not even for a lot of men, but this girls body made me incredibly hot. I brought a stretcher for the guy, and the as the amazon lowered him onto it, I placed a compassionate hand on her thigh during the process, but the moment I felt the absolutely scary size of the muscles under her skin move under my hand... I came. I fucking orgasmed then and there."

"You're shitting me"

"No, and that's when I noticed the other people in the waiting room had a similar reaction. Both men and woman were breathing heavily; the entire waiting room was focused on this girl. Men were covering their crotches with magazines and bags trying to hide their erections. Her presence alone was electrifying. And I swear when she bent over to put the guy on the stretcher, the sight of her massive ass made half the room orgasm. The only one who didn't react was Doctor M."

"That makes sense; she's over 60."

"Yeah, and by the time Doctor M finished her examination, and conversation with the girl, I swear the other half of the waiting room had orgasmed as well."

"No way. Was she really that hot?"

"I don't know, I don't understand it very well. The girl was incredibly beautiful, and her body was an embodiment of power and perfection, but to make the whole waiting room come.... And when she was leaving, she bumped into an older guy. She helped him up off the floor and as she left the guy fell down on the floor again. He had a heart attack. Just from that little contact with her. I myself came at least three times while she was there."

"So what's his story, and why did she leave."

"Oh, as doctor M explained, the guy nearly died from exhaustion and dehydration. But all he needed was some rest. Apparently whatever he was doing almost killed him. It took one look at the 9-foot behemoth to realize what could have caused the exhaustion, apparently the girl understood as well. Tears appeared in her eyes; she asked the doctor to take good care of him, planted a long kiss on his mouth, and left with tears in her eyes. And I'm not kidding when I say that the floor shook with each of her footsteps."

"I still think you're fucking with me. But, what was so special about this guy that you had to show me?"

"Well, since the amazon left right after the kiss, she didn't notice the effect her kiss had on the guy. His erection started growing, and um... I was the only one to see it. I guess you could say that he is rather big... even for that girl. The blanket was up to here," she pointed about a foot and a half over my bed. "I just couldn't control myself, especially still so horny after that monster; I had to see it, touch it and lick it."

"This is just a bit too much to believe, how could anything be that big?"

"I measured it when it was erect: 18 inches! And as thick as a beer can. I couldn't fit the entire head in my mouth. And lord knows I've been trying, I come to look at it any free moment I have. It's down now but still the biggest thing I have ever seen."

"I gotta see this," and she quickly uncovered my sheets. It had really grown out of proportion, adjusting to Megan's needs. It was some 12 inches long when flaccid, and as thick as my wrist.

"It's immense," the taller nurse whispered, starting to caress it. She lifted the great head to her mouth, swallowing as much of the thing as she could.

"Yes, it's amazing," said the one called Mia, starting to stroke it as well. Where Megan could encircle my entire erection with one of her hands, these girls could barely encircle the girth with two of their hands. And their hands looked so tiny compared to it. It had been a while since I'd seen a normal size woman next to my penis. In response to this image, and the two girls touch, the thing started growing, soon reaching an impressive 16" – still shy of full size, but humongous nevertheless.

This caused a problem for the girl holding it in her mouth; it started spreading her jaw as it thickened. She started to choke, but had trouble taking it out due to the size. They watched in amazement as the large head was pulsing red. The smaller one took out her large breasts and climbing on the bed she tried to surround the head. Even for her breasts the thing was too big.

"What are you doing?" said the other one

"Come on; we have to get it down before anyone comes along." And before I knew it both of the little nurses were hugging my erection with their little bodies. It was almost funny how inadequate they seemed compared to Megan. If I could wake up now and fuck them it wouldn't even be cheating, that's how insignificant they were compared to Megan. That's when her image came to my mind: my amazonian teenage girlfriend who had almost killed me with her inhumanly powerful body.

And I came viciously, filling the mouth of the little nurse whose mouth was on the tip of my cock. She gagged and moved allowing the spurts of cum to spray them and the room.

***

The next day I got a visit from Katey – and her new boyfriend. He was taller than me, but not much; maybe 5'8". Just tall enough for Katey to rest her breasts on his shoulders. She seemed to find little guys adorable now. She told me that she had not heard from Megan, and maybe I should visit her where she lived. I was surprised and a bit jealous to notice that Katey knew where that was but I didn't. After they left I continued sleeping a bit more.

On the third day I was visited by doctor Melinda, probably the infamous Doctor M. She explained to me that what I had was an attack caused by extreme exhaustion and dehydration. But my body was recovering amazingly well, much faster than they had anticipated. Usually they would keep me for a week at least, but in this case they could release me today.

And as a final mention the doctor said that she has been trying to contact the girl who left me here without success. She left her a message so hopefully she will be here to pick me up in the afternoon. If not, I should maybe try and look for her because she seemed quite distraught when she was leaving; somehow she considered it was her fault for my state.

"Young girls," the doctor said. "So self-centered and unable to control themselves. They think they are the center of the world. As if a girl could do this to a young virile man like yourself. But just to be safe; be careful next time you let giant amazons play with your body young man," she said, winking at me with a knowing smile and leaving.

In the afternoon as I was let out, I tried calling Megan but no one answered so I took a bus.

***

Her house was a nice little two-floor place with slightly higher ceilings than usual, which made sense as it was her place. I rang the bell but there was no answer. Looking through the window I could see that her furniture was also bigger, adapted to her size. But there was no sign of Megan, so I walked around the house.

In the back amongst, what looked like a scrapyard, was a rather large shed. As I came closer I could hear the sounds of steel clanging repeatedly, growing louder and accompanied by grunts, which I recognized as Megan's, and looking down I saw that my body noticed her presence before I realized it. Like a good puppy near its master, my penis started traveling down my leg; I could feel the warmth of the blood flow against my leg. It was completely devoted to her now.

The scrapyard look came from the all the thrown-away training equipment scattered around the yard. Everything from bars and other smaller parts to complete machines that were bent, twisted, broken, or completely mangled. I remembered how proud Megan was of the destruction her muscles brought to this equipment, and the way she wanted to show it to me and I shuddered in awe of her strength.

I was still uncertain if I should approach Megan here in her sacred place, so I tip-toed to a tiny window to peek through. The room was dark, and I could see the rows and rows of equipment – bars, plates, etc. – spread over the concrete floor.

In one corner I could make out Megan on a bench on her back, her breasts proudly standing up from her torso. In her hands was a thick bar with over three feet of metal plates on each side. I counted 15 100-pound plates on each side. When I entered she was in the middle of lifting the 3000-pound weight, breathing heavily. Three more times she lifted the massive thing, her heavy breathing mixing with her moans. As her moans strengthened she racked the brutal weight, the rack groaning under the load. Still laying on her back her hand disappeared between her massive thighs and her moans intensified still more. I almost forgot how big those things were; her hand was completely hidden behind the expanse of flesh.

"Mhmm... oohhh... Joey," she moaned and my heart skipped a beat. I thought she noticed my presence.

"Ohh, I wish your little head was right here. I love the way that tiny little skull fits in my hand and how your tongue works faster in panic when my thighs close around your head. I can see it disappear under walls of muscle."

Thank god she was only thinking about me. I felt like a voyeur, but I couldn't collect the courage to enter now.

"Ohh, Tiny, I wish you were here so bad," she continued, her thighs pressing in on her hand. "I want to hug that pretty little body of yours and fuck that monster between your legs. God! I want that prick!" And saying that, she sat up, reaching over to grab a massive black dildo from a box near her.

"Not even close to my Joey, but you'll have to do." Spreading her legs she quickly guided the toy between them, her moans of passion increasing. Her other hand took hold of a 1000-pound barbell and began curling it to even greater moans. Unable to control myself I began rubbing my erection through my trousers.

"Ohh... no toy can replace my Joey... ohhh." She moaned and continued thrusting, letting her thighs convulse on the bench, bending the steel frame. She took out the dildo and tossed it away, near the window. The thing looked like a pack of wild dogs had attacked it; it was bent, crushed, and twisted beyond recognition.

Megan was now warmed up. Her hand still working her pussy, she grabbed another dildo from the box and walked over to a 3meter-long tree trunk. Using only her hand, she drove a 9-inch nail into the wood and impaled the dildo onto it. Then taking a 1000-pound barbell into each hand, she sat down on the trunk impaling herself, her thighs hugging the thick tree trunk.

"Ohh.. Joey... I wish I could see my thighs wraped around your tiny body. They love you so much. Your body looks so tiny between them, I want them to be big enough to cover your entire body." Her thighs were now pulsing with power; they had a good grip on the heavy log. Her eyes closed now, she started grinding the log, sliding the heavy thing along the floor.

"I want my arms to grow bigger than your whole body," she said, pumping the weight harder. As her thighs pressed I could hear the heavy thick sound of wood cracking on the inside from the pressure, just like trees in the deep winter.

"And I want to rest my breasts on your head. I want them to grow so big that you cannot hold them anymore; my nipples large enough that they could fuck other women, big enough to choke you. To wrap my tongue around your monster..." she pressed the heavy weight into her breasts mashing them.

"ohhh, Joey... Joey... mhmmm.... Joey!" And with a thunderous roar she came, her thighs grabbed firmly onto the tree trunk and squeezed with all of her might until, brutally, the trunk simply splintered into pieces between her legs unable to cope with her power.

Unable to restrain myself I came together with her orgasm, spurting a thick spray of cum with each wave of her orgasm. She was now truly like a sex goddess, a beacon of sexual energy, her own orgasms powerful enough to bring everyone else with her along for the ride.

"Noooo!" She screamed interrupting my already growing erection. "I almost killed him like that," she yelled, punching the concrete with their fists in rage. She took the two separated pieces of the tree trunk and threw them clear through the wooden wall. A few meters to the side and she could have killed me.

She fell down on her knees and started crying. I could never stand to see her crying so I came inside through the hole.

"Meg... it's me, are you alright?" I said to the startled Megan.

"It was killing me... what I had done to you... what my body has done to you... I had to run away to the only place I knew I wouldn't hurt anyone. And I started training; stronger, harder. But I kept thinking of you, and every time I thought of you I grew more aroused. I bought this box of dildos for release," she said pointing to the half empty box.

"But they were hardly enough. I broke, crushed, and tore apart over a dozen of those, and still I did weight lifting.... I don't know how long it's been... I forgot to take breaks."

"Megan that means that you... 3 days straight while I was resting in the bed... I'm sorry Meg... I should have come earlier...."

"Don't apologize, Joey. I nearly killed you. I should have let you rest, instead I just raped you until I exhausted you... I should have understood that your tiny little body cannot measure with my massive muscles... I... we cannot continue like this. Better leave or I might really kill you this time..."

"No... Megan, I cannot leave you.... I love you."

"But... but you saw what my body can do – and I am still growing stronger. I grew another inch in the three days... I am now 8 feet and 5 inches tall, and you've just seen that I can crush a tree trunk between my thighs. I can bench press a ton and a half, and curl over half a ton. My body could compact a car... what chance does your little body have? You should run and leave me alone.... I cannot love anyone. Ever again... please go."

"No," I said stubbornly, and placed my tiny hands on her massive shoulders. "I love you Megan, and you can't chase me away."

"But what if I ever... or when we sleep, I might...." She tried responding, but just broke into tears, returning the hug quite a bit stronger than I expected. But, I couldn't back down or complain now. I could sense her grip becoming firmer... but softer, and felt one massive arm wrapping itself around me. Her palm covered my entire back, fingers digging in deep, and then the other. And then she cried... her arms were desperately clinging onto me, I could barely breathe, my ribs were cracking randomly accompanying her sobs, and the pressure on my spine was painful, but she needed me this moment and I had to keep quiet.

When she was done, she looked at me with those deep blue, beautiful eyes; even red from tears they were the most beautiful things I had ever seen. I knew then and there, there is no way I could ever live without her. We just held each other like that for a while.

"Megan, those feats you were mentioning... I'd love to see you do some of them."

"Anything for my Tiny"

Apparently taken by the moment, Megan lifted me 3 feet in the air and embraced me firmly, imbedding me between her breasts.

"I don't know what I would ever do without you; you take care of me so well. I promise to do my best not to break my little man, ever again. I love you, Joey... promise you'll never leave me... please."

"I promise always to love you Megan, and to never leave you."

"You better not, or I might just come after you. You promised yourself to me now, I just hope you survive it."

"OK, but please let me down now, and let's take you to bed; you need to rest after three days of training."

Obediently, she let me take her hand and guide her to her house, her massive hand completely swallowing mine and pressing in painfully. She rose to her feet, towering over me immensely as always. Sweat drops fell on my head from her head and heavy swaying breasts.

I took her to her room, and placed her on her king-sized bed. She tried to hug me like a teddy bear to her, but I told her I needed to get her some food. She made me promise again not to leave her, and drifted of to sleep immediately.

I spent a few more minutes in shock at the size of this girl's body, the brutal muscles gently pulsing even in her sleep. I went out to make food for my goddess for when she woke up.

djubre666
djubre666
172 Followers