Megan Ch. 11

Story Info
Ignoring.
2.8k words
4.43
14.5k
7

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djubre666
djubre666
172 Followers

Chapter 11 - Ignoring

Megan was not exactly correct in her estimate, she had grown more than three inches. When I found her in the shed she was 8'7", and by the end of that month she was 9'1". Even before she stopped growing she broke the 1000 pound scale. The only reason I didn't need to stand on my tiptoes to reach her breasts was that they had grown to be bigger than basketballs, and probably weighed about 100 pounds together. I could lift them one by one, but I had trouble lifting both. Which was a fact she now often exploited, putting her breasts on me while in bed and, in mock surprise watching me struggle to get out underneath them.

I was now spending increasingly more time at her place, except for the first part while she was still growing. We were both afraid I might end up in a hospital again. So instead we opted for regular visits to her place, and after a few hours I would wobble to the taxi, she even had to carry me to it a few times.

I tried studying for an exam at her place once. She really wanted me to stay at her place over the weekend, and she promised to take care of me while I studied. But after a few hours she had, as all 19 year old girls do lost her patience.

"Joeeyy, my nipples feel like they are on fire. I need someone to spray them so they can cool off."

"Meg, you promised I could study. I really have to get this damn studying done this weekend. If I let you have your way with me I won't be able to move until tomorrow."

"Oh.. come on I promise I'll be gentle. You're not going to miss a chance to get fucked by a 1000 pound of tits, ass and raging teenage hormone. Are you?" She says, opening her legs, putting her hand in her pants and then licking her fingers with her foot long tongue, and sucking it invitingly holding her breasts with the other hand.

The kind of sight which made my heart beat as if I was having a heart attack. But I really had to finish this work. It was my last exam this year, and I knew I could make it if I stood my ground and remained concentrated. So I stomped my foot; well first I had to get off the chair, and said:

"Enough Megan, you promised to let me study, now please leave me alone!"

"OK, Joey! I won't bother you then, you study if you want to." she said stomping her foot, which shook the whole house and stormed out of the room.

Just as I was getting back into my problems she was back, wearing a top and bottom thick gray cotton sweat suit. One of those suits which pretended to hide everything but hung on each curve swaying with each of her steps. And on Megan the suit seemed outmatched on most of her body. At least she was't wearing heels which she normally did when she wanted to fuck me, because in her words she really lowed to tower over me as much as she could.

"Don't mind me I'll just do a little workout to keep fit. I won't bother you at all I know you need your concentration."

And taking out a jumping rope from her pocket she begins skipping right there in the living room, each skip slightly vibrating the whole house, thumping heavily like a distant pile driver. This in turn causes her body to sway and jiggle in impossible ways, her ass stretching the fabric, thighs growing pulsing on impact And on top her breasts swaying as if she wore nothing underneath, her nipples slowly starting to grow from the friction, forming thick shot glass sized hills on her track suit.

"What's the matter tiny, aren't you supposed to be studying. Or am I distracting you?" she says, and as she does I notice I am staring at her intently, completely forgetting my task. I tried, really desperately to concentrate, but with the overwhelming display of jiggling flesh and her shaking the whole house it was near impossible. This continued for some 20 minutes until she worked up some sweat although still not winded.

"Wooh, this is tiring, maybe I should have a drink." She says swaying her body to the kitchen passing by me.

With my back turned to her I can hear her rummaging through the closets and a few heavy footsteps, and see a giant foot appear next to my right side and the next to my left side. Looking up I can see her sweat track tightly pulled into a camel toe several inches above my head, and way, way up a pair of giant breasts stretching her clothes.

This was a new thing for her, she noticed she was big enough to stand completely over me when I was sitting, and with inches to spare. It was always a humbling experience to stand between two 50" pillars of power as they twitched warmly from the training. I swear she always flexed those monsters a bit just to scare the living shit out of me.

"I thought you might want some as well, and also I know how much you like it when I squeeze fresh fruit for you." she said plating an empty glass in front of me and casually crushing an apple above it. I remembered how she had done the same thing when we had first met, completely shocking me. And was surprised to notice how much smaller the apple seemed in her hand now, and how different her goal is now from then.

"My it's hot in here!" she said and dropped her large track suit in my lap.

She was wearing a black lace bra, but her breasts were so heavy, and nipples so big it looked like she had nothing on under the track suit.

"Let me just interrupt you a second, what do you think honey does my ass seem a bit to big to you? Cause I have been neglecting it lately." She says making a half step forward and crouching to lower her massive posterior in front of my face, blocking everything else.

"N..no Meg..no it's perfect."

"Really, why thank you, Joey." she says stepping back and lifting me and the chair for a hug from the back, accidentally breaking the chair into pieces and pressing her heavy warm breasts into around my head.

"Ohh.. sorry about that, guess you'll have to take a new one. I guess I don't know my own strength." She emphasizes this by stretching her wonderful body as far as it can go.

Breaking stuff around the apartment was a new thing for her, she noticed It made me brutally horny when she accidentally broke something so she was now doing it all the time, but now she left the chair in shambles and moved away. Now starting her stretching routine. Which normally includes a lot of bending over, leg stretching, splits and silent moaning. Not that that sound should have a place in stretching but Megan made it a part of her routine now.

All this in turn causes a complete break of focus on my part, also the erection which started when she started jumping was now raging in my pants. As I'm thinking this she stretches her body into a full inverted bridge splaying her breasts on her torso and showing me her spread legs at just the right height.

"OK, fuck this I cannot concentrate any more anyway. You can have your way with me!" I say jumping of the chair.

"No no, tiny! My little Joey must study for his exam, I wouldn't dream of stopping him."

"But you.. you.. then why..?"

"I told you, I have to train my big body for my boyfriend, now off you go studying."

"OK.. I can try." And that I did, and for a second it seemed possible as Megan disappeared. But it was only to come back a second later with her two 600 pound barbells.

"I though you lifted over a 1000?" I said puzzled

"I do, for lifting but this is a light one for condition training, and you go back to your studying." with that starting some sort of aerobic or similar exercise with her 600 pound barbells as if they were toys. Doing squats, and lunges with the on the shoulder all the training in one continuous unstopping series of exercises.

"It's still to warm here, maybe if I take this of." she says taking off her track suit. Now only in her underwear she decides to do some more skipping. My hands are now visibly shaking already fro desire, all concentration lost as her monstrous thighs hungrily relax and tens with each impact.

Catching my eye, she walks towards me, and stepping over the table stands directly above me again, but this time facing in the opposite direction.

"OK, Megan I'm sorry for ignoring you, I really want to have sex now. You have no idea what your body is doing to me." I say to the crotch above my head.

"Why, my Joey wants to be a bad boy, and skip his exam. I will have none of that. My Joey will study for his exam. Mhmmm.. and to make sure I will stay close and keep my eye on you." She says in a deep voice, sliding her crotch down my face and torso resting in my lap.

"But.. what..?"

"And if my Joey misbehaves I will have to punish him, now stop interrupting your girlfriend in her training and continue studying. I must do my crouches." She says continuing to grind her crotch along my torso, the familiar scalding heat coming of it.

Assuming she was now horny and wanting, my hands started roaming her legs, and aimed for her crotch. At this I got a strong slightly painful squeeze from the sides.

"I though we said you will study, and not interrupt me, horny little boy. Don't do that again or I might let my thighs have my way with you or spank you. Hmm, maybe I should relocate you closer to me. Come here tiny."

And getting up, she motions with her finger, swaying her hips away seductively I was sure she was taking me to the bed now, and I followed with a smile.

"Now, let have you sit down tightly on the floor, while I prepare myself." She says pushing me gently down against the wall, and to my surprise dropping her 600 pound barbell over my legs.

"Ok, I have to get something, but I don't trust you not to run away so I will have my friend watch you for a second."

And when I heard the click-clack sound I knew what was coming. She put on new 12" platforms, which she had to get fitted every time she grew. She was a splendid sight in her giant shoes towering over, well, everything.

She took something of the table and came back throwing me my notebook, and bending over just long enough to tear my clothes off.

"OK, you can continue your studying from here, no more wandering" she said

"What do you mean..? What are you..?"

I tried lifting the dumbbell, pushing it, but nothing worked. It was a 600 pound barbell very few people could even move that on their own.

"Well anyway when you get enough of your studying I will be here waiting for you. I just have to power myself up a bit, you could even rub this lotion in for me if you are done in time." she said with a smile and started flexing her body to brutal proportions, touching her body, now already moaning loudly.

Unable to take that I started to touch myself through my pants hoping to get some release.

"Stop touching yourself or I may have to punish you tiny."

I stopped, trying hard to concentrate on something else. Until she took the lotion and started rubbing it into her skin. I tried removing the barbell, but couldn't budge it and I started touching myself again.

"Joey, didn't I tell you that I will punish you if you are a bad boy. Now I have to break your favourite armchair." She says sitting on the large armchair which we brought in for me. She sits facing the backrest her weight immediately crushing the armrests and the tiny wheels under. And then just as she did in the dream, her legs close around the back rest pulverizing the wood. Her legs open again, she sits back placing the rest of the chair in between her thighs.

"Don't touch yourself, you wont be able to study if you get horny. Now what are you going to do then?" she says, her thighs threateningly crunching the wooden frame.

"Study, I tried..."

"Good boy.." she said and finished crushing the armchair with her mighty thighs in an orchestra of cracking.

My entire body was shaking, after seeing her pulverize the couch, I tried to take of my pants, and tugged at my erection.

"Oh no, tiny. Bad bad boy, looks like I will have to spank you after all." she says tearing the barbell of with ease and placing me over her immensely wide thighs. For a second there I was really afraid that she might spank me, with her strength that could easily end very badly.

"Hold on to this for me tiny!" she says handing me her bra, and slapping me on my naked ass with one massive breast. She was still only playing with me, I was safe but I was now almost foaming at the mouth from the desire for my goddess, and I started rubbing myself against her. Before I could come, she stopped me by pressing at the base of my penis.

"Megan, please I cannot take it any more. My balls will explode! Please let me cum!"

"No, we need to keep you concentrated Besides I like to watch you squirm, later you can paint my tits white with all that accumulated cum. Now come here for a kiss"

The kiss was followed by a blowjob and a tit-fuck, through both of these I wanted to come, but she stopped me pressing at the base of the penis. When she released me I fell down of my shaky legs, and started crawling towards Megan.

"Please Megan I cannot take it any more, let me fuck you."

"But what about your studying, I don't want it to seem like it was my fault later."

"It doesn't matter, I don't care any more fuck studying. I will never ignore you again I promise"

"Hmm.. OK.. but you have to make up for being rude to me first." She says opening her giant legs and pointing towards her crotch. "Come on tiny, show me how much you want me."

As I started working on her, I could feel the walls of muscle closing around me, hear the blood pulse through her mighty veins. And just as I was about to come she stopped me, but didn't let go. When she finally opened her legs I was completely broken, she could tell me that she will crush me to a pulp with those things and I wouldn't care I just wanted to have my goddess.

"Please Megan! Please..!" I was now on my knees, my hands clasped, begging my 19 year old teenage girlfriend to let me fuck her. I was begging her overpowered amazonian body for mercy. She was in complete control over me, my mind was broken.

"OK, Come here." all it took was for her to wrap her breasts around the engorged shaft and extend her endless tongue and lick the tip once. I was a geyser at once, painting her breasts and face white.

"Now for the real action!" she spoke, and pushed me down on the floor, riding my face until my erection was back up, and she continued riding me for a few more mutual orgasms being really careful and gentle unlike herself. If my penis and balls didn't feel like they were centrifuged I could even study after this.

"See how gentle I was, and you had to make everything complicated" she said slapping me with one 50 pound cum covered breast playfully."All I wanted was some playtime. You brought this on yourself."

And that's how it continued mostly, until we decided that growing almost some two feet might be a good reason to go for a round of medical check-ups. Also Megan was now bigger than any person alive and this didn't make a great deal of sense. So after a few rounds with local specialists, they arranged a more complex research at an institute. This, along with a visit to her aunt extended to a few months of being apart.

djubre666
djubre666
172 Followers