Megan Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

"Much as I hate to break this up, but I think we'd better get back before we are missed, I'll go first and check that the coast is clear"

I briefly brushed my lips over Jenny's, then over Megan's, then clambered to my feet and put my bathers back on and walked overt to the hedge and peered through. It appeared to be all clear, so I signaled the other two and squeezed through, deciding at the last minute not to return to the house by the back door, but to go out of the side gate and around to the front. I arrived at the front just in time to see someone leaving and to say goodnight, so it looked perfectly normal when I walked back in from the front door and entered the lounge.

"Oh, Jack and Eve were looking for you" someone called out, "Yeah, I replied, I was out front so just saw them"

At that moment I saw Jenny and Megan emerge from the kitchen, drinks in hand and deep in conversation, their bikini's were wet, so it looked as if they'd taken a quick dip in the pool to freshen up. After that the party pretty much went as parties tend to do, a few people had a little too much to drink, Jenny's new husband in particular and I had to help him out to the car when Jenny decided it was time to leave. As he lay slumped in the passenger seat, out to the world, I walked Jenny around to the driver's side and gave her a goodnight kiss, it was deep and passionate, and when we pulled apart she grinned at me and said, "Thanks William, I really needed that tonight, and I like Megan, like her a lot, but mind she doesn't fuck you to death!" and she got in and drove away, and I could hear her laughter all the way down the driveway.

Finally I waved goodbye to the last of my friends and family and walked back inside to start clearing up the mess, only to find Megan and her husband still there in the lounge room. Megan was wandering around tidying things up a little and he was lying out on the couch snoring quietly.

"Shall I wake him up for you to go home?" I asked,

"No, leave him , I'll help you tidy" Megan replied

"No need for that, I was intending to leave it until tomorrow" I said

She smiled broadly, "Ok, then lets do something more pleasant" she said, and undulating across the room she flung her arms around my neck and crushed her lips against mine!

Of course I responded, who wouldn't, and my tongue slid forward to engage hers in a hot dance and my hands slipped around and cupped and fondled her ass cheeks as I crushed my quickly swelling cock against her pussy. Then I jerked back and glanced quickly over at Megan's sleeping husband, and she laughed quietly, then moved over to stand directly in front of him with her back turned to the couch and facing me, and she reached around and unhooked her bikini top and threw it at me. As I jerked my hands up to catch it she laughed again and stooped down and pealed off her bikini bottoms, and threw those to me too, and stood there totally naked.

"Mmmmm, you want me William, don't you?" she said in a soft voice, "You want to fuck my juicy pussy right now don't you?"

I gulped and shook my head, "But your husband" I stammered

She stood there totally naked, grinning at me, as one of her hands played with her magnificent breasts, and the other with her juicy pussy, "You want me William, come and get me, come and fuck my hot pussy, I can see how hard your cock is, straining against your bathers, it wants to be in my cunny, you want to be in my cunny, fuck me William, fuck me!"

I couldn't believe this was happening, her husband was right there, he could wake up at any moment, and she wanted me to fuck her, and the crazy thing was I wanted it too! The whole scenario was turning me on like never before, and almost in a dream I pulled down my trunks and my rampant cock jumped free, throbbing and bobbing as I walked towards her. Without a word she sunk to her knees and turned towards her husband, and I knew what she wanted. I quickly knelt behind her and without any preliminaries at all I rammed my cock deep into her pussy, and she choked back the scream that threatened to burst from her lips.

I pulled back and rammed forward again, fucking her tight juicy pussy as hard as I could, then just as quickly I pulled out and she moaned lightly as she felt my cockhead slide up and brush against her ass hole. Then I was pressing forward, ramming my cock firmly into her ass, and this time she couldn't fully prevent the cry that was ripped from her mouth, and we both froze as her husband shifted and rolled over, but he didn't awaken, just sniffed and moaned slightly in his sleep.

I waited a moment longer then started to move my cock in her ass again, sliding it briskly backwards and forwards, and she turned her head and gazed at me over her shoulders and gave me the hottest, horniest smile imaginable, "Mmmm yes, fuck my ass William, fuck my hot ass" she whispered, and I obliged, ramming deeper and faster into her ass, fucking her long and hard. My hands were hanging on to her heavy breasts as I fucked my big cock into her, and I found myself staring at her husbands sleeping form, and that turned me on like crazy, and I fucked her like crazy, and I came like crazy, shooting my load like a water canon into her bucking, heaving ass, and she came hard too, desperately trying to hold down the cries that were welling in her throat.

Fortunately she succeeded, and her husband didn't wake until a good half hour later after we'd returned from another more traditional pussy fuck out by the pool. As I waved goodbye to Megan and her husband, I was reminded of Jenny's parting words, "Mind she doesn't fuck you to death!", well she nearly had, but what a wonderful way to go!! What a wonderful, wonderful woman!!

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12