Megan - Freeing the Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
743 Followers

Just pausing a minute to let him take her in, Megan studied him and his features, seeing a mix of rugged handsomeness and cute innocence in him, though she wasn't sure what it was that made her think so, and his hands suggested otherwise. Going back to work, her dainty hands brushed over the bulge of his rapidly stiffening erection as she released the button and then pulled his zip down easily, exposing his bulging boxers. His hands meanwhile where busy cupping and squeezing at her chest, holding and massaging her perfect breasts, using his fingertips to coax her already firm nipples completely hard, pressing into the palms of his hands as he groped her once more. Keeping one hand on her rack, he used his other to slide down the curve of her back to her ass, delivering a good squeeze and then, after a little further increase in his heart rate, a sharp, swift spank.

Megan gave a gasp, biting his bottom lip lustily and thrusting her hand into the front of his jeans, wrapping her soft hand round his cock through his shorts, just squeezing him a moment before starting to stroke him, making him shiver in anticipation as she satisfying warmth of her ministrations spread through him. His hand stroked over her hot ass once more, his fingertips dragging lazily up the crack of her bum before he hooked them in the waistband of the little, but expensive, thong. Taking hold of the pricey knickers, he pulled them down, sliding them over her peachy rear and down onto her thighs, the front of them peeling from her neatly kept pussy to reveal her puffy pout and neat landing strip of dark hair. She pulled her legs together a little to help him dispatch the thong to her knees, where it slid easily down by itself to lay over her high heels, leaving her practically naked save her smile.

They engaged in another particularly passionate kiss, sucking and biting at each others tongues playfully, Megan pulling at his bottom lip as he licked teasingly at her upper one, just letting all the sensations mingle as she continued to stroke him, using her other hand to push his jeans down to his thighs and make him easier to access. His hand slid round from her firm ass, though one remained, and found its way between them to her exposed crotch, sliding over her hip straight to her puffy pussy, his fingertips gliding through her neat strip of pubic hair and down to her wet slit, his middle finger sliding down between her vulva, the insides of his knuckles bumping over her stiff clit, making her tense up and shiver with a ragged breath of restrained pleasure.

Breaking the kiss, Megan kissed hard and fast down his chest, which was reasonably buff since he'd been trying to work out, trying to keep motivated at it. This was something that'd do it, and it made him glad he'd managed what he had as she kissed and licked down, sinking to her knees before him, grabbing his boxers and pulling them quickly down to reveal his erection which sprung back up, inviting her attentions. Grasping it again, she started to stroke him, harder and faster this time, as she used her other hand to pull her lacy thong off over her high heels and toss it aside with the expensive bra.

Her hand worked swiftly at him as she looked up foxily from beneath her eyebrows, her spare hand moving downward to quickly rub at her pussy, making him breathe heavily in arousal as he saw her so blatantly pleasure herself as she tugged him off. Megan continued to rub at herself as she gave some long squeezing strokes to his cock, base to tip, giving a few more quick strokes to him before she slid her hand to the base and held him still so she could lean forward, breathing hotly all over his bulbous purple head, looking up to him with a naughty smile, knowing just how she was teasing him, feeling him thrust towards her in a vain attempt to get his cock into her waiting mouth. Giving a slow, powerful pull up his cock, she squeezed the blood to the tip of his penis, holding him as she then let her tongue flick out to touch the end of him, just doing it a few times, hearing him groan, in anticipation as much as pleasure.

Megan ran her tongue over his firm head, relaxing her grip and stroking him again before she leaned forward and got on with it, planting a kiss on the end of his hardon with her full, plump lips, which she then slid straight forward over his head and onto his cock, taking the first few inches of him into her hot, wet mouth, hearing him groan and shudder with pleasure as she did. She wasted no time in starting to suck, not too hard, just right to please him as she started bobbing, squeezing and stroking the base of his thick shaft as she fellated him. Building up speed quickly, Megan's tongue worked double time, flicking and wrapping round his cock, swirling wetly over the head, the tip tracing every contour of his manhood as she sucked him off, bobbing her head energetically, her glossy hair shaking around as it cascaded down over her shoulders. She slowed to match her hand with her head, bobbing up and down in duality, making him groan and push towards her as waves of pleasure ran through him.

Megan shifted a little, settling on her knees as she withdrew her hand from her slippery pussy, giving a last quick rub to her stiff clit before she reached up, removing her other hand from his shaft as she took hold of his hips, hanging back to saucily kiss the tip of his cock again, looking up at him sweetly as she licked the underside of his rock hard erection before taking it into her mouth again. Megan sucked harder than she had, and worked faster, plunging down to take more of his cock now, over half, bumping the back of her throat as she gripped his hips, jamming her mouth down on him as she wetly sucked him off, swirling and tonguing at him whorishly as she slurped at his cock. He couldn't resist any longer and let his hands move to her head, where she made no effort to stop him, making him bolder in sliding his fingers into her dark, luxurious hair, taking a firm grip on her head as she pumped her mouth up and down on his hardon, feeling her clit throb with need, her nipples hard and needing a good sucking, and a set of teeth wouldn't hurt them either.

Pushing down harder, she took a bit more of his cock as she sucked harder, drooling over his prick as she sucked busily, hearing him groan as he pulled her onto him more, helping her own motions, her fingers tightening her grip on him, sliding round to grab his ass a bit as he pushed into her mouth. Her full lips felt fantastic sealed around his cock as she moved up and down, her skilful tongue indicating she'd given plenty of head in her time, which he was grateful for as her succulent mouth went quickly up and down him, right into the start of her throat without a hint of gag. Wanting to see how good she was, he grasped her head tighter and took control, picking up the pace a bit and then pushing deeper, which she coped with easily. He started pumping deeply, pushing right into her throat, going all the way and pulling her down till her nose pressed against him, feeling her a little surprised by the suddenness of it but able to cope, holding back an initial gag and staying calm, simply sucking harder and continuing to assault him with her tongue as he pulled back and then did it again.

It felt fantastic to drive all the way into Megan's throat, loving how she took it so perfectly, knowing exactly what she was doing as his balls pressed to her chin, her full lips pouting round his engorged shaft as he pumped it in and out, building up the speed again. Even that didn't trip her up, and she just let him give her a proper throatjob, pumping her head up and down almost as if he were bouncing a basketball, opening her eyes to look foxily up at him from under her arched eyebrows, giving a look that begged him to do more with her than her mouth could offer. He continued to drive his cock into her willing throat, which bulged at the intrusion, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked them in onto the sides of his cock, showing off her fantastic angles and beauty as she did, eyes closing once more. A little sensation from his balls up to the tip of his cock told him that if he just let Megan keep sucking his cock he wouldn't last very long, since she was an absolutely expert cocksucker, positioning her tongue with precision accuracy to pleasure him.

Not wanting to finish in her mouth, and with Megan dripping wet and begging for attention, he gave a few final plunges into her throat, holding her right down for a moment, just letting her work her tongue on his cock, before pulling her back off him suddenly, making her give a deep gasp for air, saliva running down her chin, which she swiftly reached up to wipe away with the back of her hand. Grasping her shoulders, he drew the gorgeous actress to her feet and kissed her passionately, her now-proven tongue entwining with his own, sliding and pushing at his as they snogged, his hands sliding round her smooth back and down to her firm, toned ass, grasping the cheeks as her own soft hands slid round to hold onto his strong back. He turned her round as they kissed, pushing her back against her dresser, his rock hard cock pressing into her flat stomach. They both had exactly the same idea in mind it seemed, with Megan putting her arms up round his neck as he reached under her pert rear to lift her up, where she promptly wrapped her gorgeous long legs around his waist, holding him tight as he put her on the edge of the dresser.

"Oh god don't keep me waiting," she gasped, practically begging she was so turned on as he reached down to grasp his rock hard cock, still moist from her sucking, pressing it down towards her juicy snatch.

"I'm coming," he breathed with a smile, teasing her about her need, something she'd never made any particular secret of.

"Already, I'm that good am I?" she goaded, smirking until he kissed her hard, feeling her respond as he pressed into her slick pussy, pushing for just a moment till he felt her give way and let him in, feeling her muscles hug every inch of his cock as he slipped into her, snug and tight but not holding him back, letting him push all the way to the hilt in her hot pussy as they both gave a groan of slight release at finally getting together. Holding still just a moment to bask in the sensations, they both took a few good breaths before Megan cheekily leaned forward and bit his shoulder, not too hard, but enough to spur him into action, grabbing her tightly and pulling her towards him, drawing back and thrusting up into her hard, hard enough to lift her ass off the desk a little, making her grunt deeply, her legs weakening a little before she wrapped them around him tightly once more. She used them to help pull him deeply into her as he started to thrust in earnest, kissing her neck, running his tongue down the taut skin as he pumped up into her, giving her every possible millimetre of his cock. His hands slid down her gorgeously smooth back to just above her ass, pulling her hips down and towards him on the edge of the dresser as he fucked her, Megan nuzzling in for a series of quick, hot kisses.

"Oh god I've wanted you since I met you this morning, just knew you'd fuck me so good," she gasped, giving a growl as he powered into her with a strong, slow thrust.

"I'll do my best, but why me, I'm just...nobody," he murmured through their kissing, just focussing on fucking her, the squeeze of her tight pussy on his aching cock, which he didn't think had ever been so hard, something he hoped Miss Fox appreciated. She certainly seemed to as she rolled her hips and clung tightly to him, breathing heavily.

"Maybe, but you're the one that gets to fuck me. There's plenty of other guys out there that'd love to give it to me, I can tell by the way they look at me, but you're the one who's got me, so you can't be that much of a nobody," she breathed, smirking as she pulled on his bottom lip with her teeth.

"And I'm not gonna let you down," he growled, squeezing her tighter and pumping her particularly hard, making her almost choke out the breath she had, giving a deep, soulful moan as he picked up the pace, squeezing the top of her ass as he thumped in between her legs, feeling her pelvic muscles sucking his cock in as she helped slam him into her with her powerful thighs. Megan leaned back from him, hanging back on his neck, which he quickly followed up by sliding his hands up to the small of her sexy back, which she took advantage swiftly, letting go and leaning back, letting him hold her up. Arching back tightly, she pushed her full chest out, presenting her perky breasts with their hard, screwed up nipples, glistening with sweat, a droplet sliding down over her lightly tanned skin, sliding just over her crinkled aureole as they bounced gorgeously before him, jiggling firmly as they screwed on the edge of her dresser.

They fucked hard, unable to hold back a wave of passion, kissing and biting insatiably as their hands roamed and squeezed, not wanting to let go. Holding her tightly he picked her up, making her squeal and giggle as he spun her round and almost slammed her against the wall, her ripe body bouncing delightfully as he did, Megan smiling wide as he let her slip back down on his cock, her thighs reaffirming their grip on his hips as he started to thrust again, their bodies rocking sweatily against the wall, Megan smiling as she panted, reaching up to swipe some hair back from her glistening face. She let out a loud, sharp gasp with each thrust he pumped up into her, her smooth back jarring up the wall with each one, her sweat letting her slide just right, her thighs squeezing harder as she felt a little surge of pleasure inside her, her body buzzing with the stimulation and excitement, sighing wistfully as she sank back down onto the good sized cock buried in her wet pussy.

There were no words exchanged, there just didn't need to be, the only sounds their gasps and grunts as they fucked busily, Megan draping her arms saucily round his neck as they did, loving how he jammed her into the wall, how he pumped between her legs, his hands grabbing her ass as he supported he, just as he loved feeling her weight, her hot, powerful thighs around him, her juicy snatch squeezing at his hardon, the way her long hair tickled his face as it hung down around them. His fingers sunk into the soft flesh of her gorgeous ass, making her moan in pleasure at being almost forcefully taken, something she did enjoy, a little bit of the rough stuff, spurring him to thrust harder, and deeper, than he had since he got her against the wall, driving right to the hilt in her, his bulbous head practically barging her cervix open.

His hands couldn't release her to do anything else for her, so Megan took matters into her own hands, releasing him to reach up and cup her firm breasts, squeezing them fully, quite hard, her fingers pressing into the inviting skin, pulling back to let her fingers play with her nipples, deliberately showing off to tease him, since his eyes were now locked on her chest, managing to keep up the thrusts that made it bounce however. Megan grinned as she tweaked and pulled at her stiff, dark nipples, moaning showily as she did it, feeling his cock surge to a new granite hardness inside of her, making her wiggle her hips a little as best she could to enjoy it, pinching and pulling at her hard little peaks before letting her hand slip south, slowly down over her toned stomach to where their sweaty bodies joined, just letting her fingertips and nails graze at his body as she sought out her stiff clit through the neat landing strip she kept.

An abrupt moan and tensing indicated she had, and even she wasn't ready for the intensity of the quivering sensation it induced, her fingers pausing as she shuddered, biting her full lip before carrying on, getting her fingertips dancing on herself just right, working to slowly build up since she felt rather delicate she was so horny. It was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen in his life. Megan pinned back against the wall by him, rocking up and down on his stiff cock, her head back, dark hair cascading down the wall behind her as she fingered herself, her perky breasts bouncing just perfectly as he fucked her, spurring him to add a bit more power despite the burning in his thighs. She let out a deep, shaking groan, her pussy squeezing on him to indicate just why, her thighs gripping his hips tightly, almost stopping him inside her, till she relaxed a little and let him continue, which he did harder than before, jamming her stiffly into the wall as her fingers gained speed.

"Can't hold you up much longer Megan," he gasped through gritted teeth, his hands squeezing her ass a bit more as he pushed up into her juicy pussy, feeling her strong, tight velvet walls clamping down around his manhood.

"So put me down," she whispered, quickly leaning forwards to kiss him hard, hungrily, biting at his lips as they snogged, her tongue just about finding his in her haste, causing him to bear the burning in his muscles a little longer before reluctantly lifting her off his cock and setting her down, unable to restrain a sigh of relief however. She gave a giggle as he stood before he, letting his arms just rest a moment, his throbbing cock standing up between them, which she quickly slipped her hand round, making him groan as her soft digits wrapped round his shaft.

"Come on baby, finish me off," she whispered into his ear as she leaned up, her tongue flicking out and up his earlobe, making him shiver. His hands immediately found her waist, pushing her back against the wall as he bent his knees to get back inside her, reaching down to unashamedly lift her leg up and allow him access. Megan lifted her long leg to his grasp with a giggle, not stopping his posing of her body as he moved to press into her juicy entrance, just splitting her slick labia when she spoke up.

"You know, you haven'treallyput me down," she growled, looking into his eyes, just holding still for a breath as he contemplated her words, then pulled away with a smile and let her leg down. She gave a grin as he pulled her to her dresser with her hand, then turned her away and pushed on her shoulders, urging her down over the surface. Megan complied happily, allowing him to bend her tanned, toned form over the dresser, her firm breasts hanging down delightfully beneath her, but that also meant they made contact first, so her stiff, sensitive nipples touched onto the surface first, making her yelp in shock from the cold. The top of the dressing table was actually glass, making it a pleasure to press her down on it and hear her scream. Megan gave a shriek as he pushed her down onto the dresser, trying to fight him after feeling the cold on her nipples, unable to resist it though and shrieking loudly as he pressed her down on the icy glass, the sharp chill racing all over the front of her body, her chest and tight abs, shivering and goosepimpling as he held her there with a smile.

"That's more like it," she gasped, the cold still spreading through her, surprised her nipples didn't etch it they were so hard. He didn't reply, simply reaching down brush his hand over her pert ass, unable to help himself, pulling it back and delivering a swift spank to her, making her clench and squeal, more in surprise than anything else. Her ass was a delicious, tempting sight, so tight and rounded, something he'd love to squeeze his cock into, and he momentarily wondered if she liked it that way, secretly hoping she did. He gave her another with similar results, then wasted no more time, grabbing his cock and pressing it between her legs to the back of her dripping cameltoe, pressing between the puffy lips into her entrance, which just held a moment before he slid into her, easily gliding right to the hilt in her hot pussy as they both groaned, knowing they were close. Pushing forwards against her peachy rear, he bumped her hips against the edge of the dresser, getting her settled in a stable position, before taking hold of her slender waist, pulling back against her hips for leverage, pulling himself a bit deeper into her which made her whine a little before he withdrew.

Noj
Noj
743 Followers