Megan Gets It

Story Info
Megan gets with me.
968 words
1.9
27.4k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected to the subject. This is entirely a parady and is not suitable for those under 18.

It was a hot and sunny August day in Flushing Meadows, New York. Eighteen year old tennis prodigy, Melanie Oudin was playing the best in her life. There were crowds gathered around to watch her dominate her opponent. Even stunners like Megan Fox were there to cheer her on.

I, Brody Adams, was there also. I sat about four rows back, so that the sun would not burn my skin, since I was a vampire. I wanted to get closer, but I still had to wait twenty minutes till the sun went down.

The commentators were talking and announcing all the famous people who were there. I looked at the screen which showed all the celebs, but only one interested me and her name was Megan Fox.

She was sitting in the box seat four rows below me. I desired her so much more than I even desired Melanie. I knew I had to wait till the sunset to move closer.

Time finally arrived for me to make my move. I stealthily moved through the crowds of people until I reached an empty box seat next to Megan. I sat down and she smiled at me. She was so gorgeous.

I looked her hot body. She was wearing a black dress and you could see her cleavage. I could feel my dick hardening while I looked at her. Megan knew I was looking at her.

"Hi" She said. I couldn't believe she was actually talking to me. "Um hi" I said not knowing what else to say. It was totally dark and the match had finished

Melanie had won her match and just exited the court. I had my eye on her as well. I left the stadium as fast as I could. I went to my car and parked right by the exit of the stadium. I saw Megan comming out of the stadium.

I got out of my car and hid behind one of the walls till she was close enough to me that I could grab her. I grabbed her by the hips and put my hand over mouth. I bit her neck to make her unconscious.

She fell and I caught her. I carried her to my car and layed her down on the backseat of my car. I took her back to the hotel. She was still fast asleep.

I found a back entry to the hotel where I could sneek her in without anyone seeing. As soon as I got to my room I layed Megan on my

I could tell she was starting to gain consciousness again. She opened her eyes and started looking around. "Where, where am I?" Megan asked. "You are in my hotel room darling." I smirked as I put my hands under her dress."Why?" She asked as she pushed me away from her.

"Because I want you and I always get what I want" I smiled And pushed her back on the bed. "Relax you might enjoy yourself I know you like sex I've seen your photos online. How can someone who doesn't like sex end up number two on Maxim's Hot 100.

Small tears welled in her eyes "Are you a rapist?" She asked. I started laughing "No hon, I'm a vampire." Now her eyes widened and she started crying.

"Dont worry I wasn't planning on hurting you. You know what I want and if you give me that Ill let you go. I said. "That's all? You just want me to have sex with you?" she asked. She stopped crying and looked relieved.

"Yeah that's all I wanted" "I can't believe you actually thought that I would actually suck your blood. I really kill humans unless I have too" she smiled as i softly ran my hand on her hair.

She smiled sexily "In that case your kind of cute" she said. "Really I can't believe I got a compliment from Megan Fox." I said. I pulled her closer to me and gently kissed her head.

She got up on the bed and took off her tight black dress, revealing her black bra and thong and her hot body. She motioned for me to come closer to her. I got very close to her. She took off my shirt and unbuckled my jeans. I let them drop to floor as I unhooked her bra.

I grabbed her gorgeous c-cups and started sucking on them. She moaned and smiled sexily. Then I kissed down her body till I got to her thong. She wiggled out of it and threw it on the floor.

I stuck my fingers in her pussy and started playing with it. She was very wet. I rubbed it a little bit before moving my mouth down to it. I moved my tongue around her pussy as she moaned.

She reached out to my boxers. I know what she wanted so I took them off. She grabbed my dick and stuck I'm her mouth. I ran my hand through her hair as she sucked on my cock.

When I was satisfied I took it out of her mouth and stuck into her wet wet pussy. I put it in her quickly causing her to scream in pleasure and pain. "Uhhh oh yeah"

When I got as deep as I could I started messaging her tits as she rode my dick. "Oh yeah make me cum" Megan ordered. I went harder in her and I felt her cumming on me as she orgasmed. I took my cock out of her and let her lick the cum off.

She smiled at me "I like you" She said