Megan Returns Pt. 02

Story Info
What Happens the Morning After.
2.2k words
4.59
8.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning as we wake up, "You first," Megan says. "It takes me longer. I'll shave while you shower," as she sits on a bed, "and I still want to move in."

"Okay," I say as I place my toilet bag on the wash counter. "Here's my stuff, have at it."

In the blink of an eye, Megan is standing before me. She opens the bag and takes out my razor and shaving cream. Smoothly she lifts one long, shapely leg onto the counter and begins to apply the shaving while balancing gracefully on the other like a swan or a flamingo.

I enter the shower, closing the shower door behind me. There's nothing quite like a good water massage to make me feel better. I adjust the temperature, getting it just perfect. I lather, rinse, shampoo my hair.

Turning the showerhead from spray to massage, starts the pulsing water flow, and I turn around and let the jets of water massage the base of my neck.

The shower massage relaxes me, and I stand there, letting the pulsing jets of water pound my lower neck and upper shoulders. The shower door opens and closes quickly, and the water stops flowing over me. I turn around, and Megan is standing with her back to me, with the spray washing over her.

"Here," handing me a sudsy washcloth "Wash my back, please."

I take the washcloth and begin to rub it over her. Her shoulders, her upper and lower back, receive a thorough scrubbing. I rub the washcloth over her firm, round butt and lather it up nicely as well.

The sensuous feeling of my hands rubbing over her wet, soapy skin has caused my prick to swell. She backs up into me as she sprays the water over her torso, feels my erect cock poking her in the butt, grasps it tenderly and says softly, "What's this?"

I say nothing as she gently slides my swollen dick between the cheeks of her suds-covered butt and begins to slowly rotate her hips in little circles.

"I didn't see you take any Viagra today," she says softly. "You must like me!"

Moving my hands down over her body to her abdomen, I gently press her against me. Her hands wrap around me and gently pull my face down to her neck. I softly begin nuzzling and nibbling the sensitive areas of her neck as my hands roam over her. I feel the weighty fullness of her dangling breasts and lift and massage them both with my fingers. I run my hands down from her tits to her stomach, to her abdomen, feeling her sensuous body. As I rub my hands over the tops of her thighs and groin, I notice something different - something is missing.

"Like that?" She whispers. "I needed a trim." The thickly overgrown forest of earlier is gone, leaving just a nicely trimmed Mohawk of lush fur in its place.

"Yes, very much!"

As I rub my hands over her thighs and groin, she slips a hand down over and gently moves it against her prominent clit. I need no encouragement, and I begin to easily massage the hard-little nubbin with my fingers. Megan sighs contentedly and continues rubbing her firm butt over my cock.

She bends forward slightly, braces herself against the shower wall with one hand, and with the other, reaches back and grasps my shaft. She pushes her hips back, and I feel my cockhead enveloped by a warm tightness, but not the tightness I'm used to.

"Gently," she moans huskily. "Don't hurt me."

I rub her clit with my fingers, but I don't feel my cock there. It dawns on me where my dick is, and I love the different feeling of being inside her ass. I delicately move my cock forward a little and feel the tight resistance of her ass to my invading prick. Slowly I ease my twitching cock into her.

I slide my other hand around to her mountainous tits, and rub the nipples in turn, making them stand out from her firm tits. I move my hand up her neck and stroke her cheek, and as my hand moves in front of her mouth, she kisses my fingers. My hand works its way back down her chest and revels in the feeling of her fantastic tits and her hard nipples.

Gradually I cautiously slide the entire length of my dick into her tight ass and stop. My fingers continue to knead and manipulate her throbbing clit and her fleshy tits, while she moans with pleasure, "That feels so good!" I slip my middle finger past her trembling pussy lips and up into her."Ohhhhh!"She sighs, as her body gives a little shudder.

My finger seeks out and finds the little area on the front wall of her luscious pussy and begins to massage the spot. "Oh God," she moans lustily, "Don't stop what you're doing! Please don't stop!"

Her pussy is contracting and spasming around my finger, and her juices are dripping from her delicious pussy as I rub the palm of my hand over her erect and twitching clit. My cock can feel my finger moving inside her pussy through the little membrane that separates her two tunnels, and the sensation is incredible. I pull her body closer to me, and she cries with joy, "Ohhhh... Right there, don't stop!"

Her asshole is clenching the base of my cock, and her ass muscles are fluttering and rippling up and down the length of my shaft. My finger is stroking her G-spot, my palm is rubbing her sensitive clit, and Megan is wailing with ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhh..." She howls. "Please don't stop, don't stop, please don't stop... Let me cum" as she pushes her firm butt back at me.

Her pussy grips my finger, and her ass muscles squeeze my cock as I continue to massage her juicy pussy. I feel her body shudder and her pussy spasm as she comes on my finger. "Aaaaaaahhhh..." she wails, pounding her hand on the shower wall.

As Megan's climax lessens, I continue to gently move my finger inside her pussy. I move the tip of my finger against the head of my cock, and it causes my own orgasm to begin.

My ball sack draws up in its familiar tightness, and my prick begins to throb as spurts of cum shoot out of the tip, and into her clenching ass. ".

"Aaaaahhh..." Megan wails as another orgasm makes her voluptuous body convulse with pleasure. "That's so good, so good."

A river of cum shoots out of the head of my pulsing cock, inundating her ass with my warm cum. Spurt after spurt soaks her bowels as her ass squeezes my dick, her muscles quivering and twitching around my throbbing cock. My balls empty their contents into her tight ass, and I pump furiously until they are completely drained.

As our climaxes slowly diminish, we both stand there, breathing heavily, and feeling the warm water spray over our bodies. Megan slowly straightens up, and my spent cock slides out of her ass. She turns, wraps her arms around my neck, and gently kisses me on the cheek.

"That was great!" she says. "I've never come like that before. Where did you learn to do that? And that thing you did last night with the humming?"

"I've had a little practice," I grin.

"You can practice on me anytime!" she says with a smile. We rinse off, step out of the shower, and towel dry.

In a few seconds, Megan is lying on the bed, completely nude. "C'mere," she whispers, stretching her arms out to me. "C'mere and mow my lawn."

"I..." stammer as I enter the bedroom. "That isn't what I..."

"Larry's got a stiffie! Larry's got a stiffie!"she sings in a little girl voice. "Larry really likes me, `cause Larry's got a stiffie!" while she reaches forward and rubs my cock. "C'mere!" she exclaims.

"Yeah, I've got a stiffie," I say heatedly. "You should know, you gave it to me!" I crawl between

her long, widespread legs.

"I'll mow your lawn!" I hiss angrily as I rub my cock around in the slippery oil that's oozing from her snatch. "I'll mow your lawn, alright." I push forward, and my cock easily slides into her well-lubricated pussy. Her muscles squeeze my shaft, and she squeals with pleasure and says, "Fuck me."

I begin to piston my cock in and out of her hot, clingy snatch - softly at first, but soon I begin to pound her harder.

Megan scrapes her fingernails lightly across my chest and pulls hard on my nipples. "Fuck me good and hard!" she demands, her eyes glowing lustily. "Fuck me like you want it!"

I begin to pound her pussy as hard as I can - the bedsprings are squeaking, and my balls are making a sound as they slap against her butt. This isn't sex anymore - it's about domination, submission, control. One of us is going to the other, and I'm determined not to lose this contest.

Neither is she. Megan feels me pounding her cunt and begins thrusting her hot pussy up at me in return. "C'mon, fuck me, old man, you're old enough to my father" she chants. "So, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me good!"

I'm fucking her with everything I've got, my dick thrashing around inside her silky snatch, as her warm juices flow over my balls. "Fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck me hard!" she cries. "Make me cum, if you can! Gimme what you've got, Daddy! C'mon, fuck me!"

She wraps her long legs around my back, her heels digging into the small of my back, and pulls me into her fiery cunt. "Think you can keep up with me, Daddy?" she pants, staring lewdly into my eyes. "I'm the best you'll ever have! Fuck me harder! C'mon, fuck my pussy!"

I'll die before I give in. I place my hands under her firm, round butt, and pull her harder onto my throbbing cock. My hands are gripping her butt so tight, I know it's hurting her, but she keeps skewering herself on my cock, grinding her clit on me, and howling, "Fuck me, fuck me good and hard, Daddy!"

Reaching behind my back, I grab her and manage to unlatch her legs from where they've been keeping me held into her hot, steamy snatch. She grins at me as if she knows she's won, but I quickly throw her legs up, so that her legs are bent back, and her heels are almost touching her ears.

I slam my cock in and out of her juicy pussy, fucking her harder than I ever thought I possibly could. Waves of motion make her huge titties jiggle and shake, while her hard nipples trace random patterns in the air.

"Oh," she moans. "You love my good pussy, don't you? Maybe, one day soon you can fuck my titties too."

"Yeeees," I gasp, as I release her ankles and let her legs rest on my shoulders. "Yes"

"Then say it!" she begs hotly. "Say it! Tell me you love my pussy and want to fuck my tits!"

"I love your pussy and would love to fuck your tits!" I moan as I slam my cock into her cunt. "I love your pussy, I love..."

"Ummmmm... my pussy loves your hard cock!"

We stare into each other's eyes, and something between us ignites a deeper response. Suddenly it doesn't seem to matter who wins this little fuck-fest. I stop pounding my cock into her wet pussy and shift position, so my shaft is rubbing her erect clit as I stroke my cock deeply in and out of her juicy cunt. "Ohhhhh... your pussy is so good!" I groan, "You're gonna make me cum again!"

Her hands begin to rub my shoulders and arms, as she looks into my eyes. "Ohhhhh..." she wails. "Fuck my pussy, Daddy! Ohhhhh , let me cum..."

"Ohgawd," she shrieks, as her snatch begins to spasm and contract around my throbbing cock. "Ohgawd, Larry! I'm coming!"

"Unnnhhhhh..." I moan as I feel the first shot of cum shoot out of my dick.

Megan wails while her fingernails lightly claw my shoulders. "Cum in my pussy!"

My eyes are closed, and every fiber of my being is condensed in my cock. I pull her hips up and push my cock as far as I can into her quivering cunt. My balls throb and twitch against her asshole as they pump their load into her. Gobs of cum shoots out of my cock and into her heavenly pussy

She squeezes her pussy, draining the last droplets out of my wonderfully sore balls, and I manage a few final strokes inside of her cream-filled snatch before I slip out.

I gently remove her legs from my shoulders, and as I sit back on my haunches, she lowers her legs and stares at me with those deep, mahogany eyes.

"Tie," I finally say, grinning at her. "But if I'd had a Viagra, you'd have been begging me to stop!"

"You don't need Viagra when you've got me," she grins back. "I'm all that one man could ever want. Ms. Viagra', that's me!" She laughs. "The best in the West!"

"You are so bad, Megan," I say, slowly shaking my head and smiling at her. "You are such a bad girl."

"There once was a little girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead," she says, starting the old nursery rhyme. "When she was good, she was very good. And when she was bad... She was great!" She finishes, smiling broadly at me.