Megan, The Special One

Story Info
A man finds her but she is already married
18.4k words
4.68
50k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,186 Followers

It had been a long day. I went to my hotel room to take a shower and change before I went downstairs for a drink; then I would think about dinner. I was seated at a table reviewing the events of the day when I noticed a very nice looking woman sitting at a table nearby. A guy came up to her and offered to buy her a drink. She thanked him but declined. She said that she was waiting for her husband. His reply startled me when he said that he had noticed that she had been there for well over an hour. She smiled and nodded but said that he would be there shortly.

I travel frequently for a living and have seen many women sitting alone in bars. Some want to be picked up, some just wait until their boy friend or husband shows up. I had even seen a few where the husband was sitting on the other side of the bar waiting for her to get picked up. But I don't recall ever seeing a woman wait for over an hour alone for a husband or boy friend to show up. Usually they left after a half an hour or so or got frustrated and started dancing with the next person who asked.

Casually, I turned to her and said in a quiet voice. "I heard that you have been waiting for your husband for quite awhile. If you like, come share my table. It will keep the wolves away and I always like to talk to a pretty woman. And I promise I won't hit on you."

She looked like she was in her mid twenties and at thirty five, I must have looked like a father figure to her because she smiled and said, "I'd think I might like that." She moved herself to my table and I introduced myself as Jared Green; she introduced herself as Megan Stromberg.

We talked for a while and she gradually told me that her husband was actually next door in a sports bar watching a football game with his buddies. He had asked her to meet him to go to dinner but he had met up with his friends and a lot of time had passed. She didn't have her car which was in the shop so she was mostly stuck until he finished and came for her. She loosened up and she gradually started laughing at some of my lame jokes. I found her easy to talk to and definitely not hard to look at. It was now about 8:30 and I was getting hungry and I knew that she must be also; so I offered to take her to eat in the dining room. I could tell that she was tempted but still hesitant. She said that her husband would be really angry if she left. I suggested that we go over to the bar and tell him what we were going to do and he could join us when he was finished. She was debating the issue when we both heard a loud belligerent voice say, "Who the hell are you and what are you doing with my wife?"

While it caught me by surprise, I responded in a quiet and measured voice, "I am doing the exact opposite to what you have been doing; I am not ignoring your wife and leaving her alone for over two hours in a bar to be hit on by every horny man in town."

His response was less belligerent but his attitude still pissed me off. "Well, I'm here now and you don't need to hang around sniffing any more, old man." His wife started to say something but I held up my hand to her. Then I stood up and at 6'2" and 200 lbs looked down on his 5'8" slender frame.

"Now look here son; you have ignored her all night and she has waited patiently for you. But you would rather watch a stupid game with your buddies than take her out to eat. We were just talking about going over to tell you that I was going to buy her dinner in the restaurant but since you have been such an asshole, now I am going to tell you what we are going to do and what you are going to do. Listen closely. I am going to take her out to dinner at any place she wants. And then I will take her anyplace else she wants to go. If she wants to go dancing, then we will go dancing. If she wants to go fuck, then we will go fuck. In short, we will do what your wife wants to. I will have her home at midnight. In the meantime, you go back and finish the game with your buddies and when the game is over, go home and on the way stop and buy a bottle of nice white wine. Have it chilled for us when I bring her home. Have a couple of candles lit also. If you can't act civilly when I bring her home, go to bed or go play with yourself but stay away from us when we get there. If you can act like a civil being, you can share a glass of wine with us. Now do you understand what is going to happen tonight and what you are to do?"

He looked into my eyes and saw that I was serious and said a simple, "Yes, sir." I reached for Megan's hand, she took it and I led her out of the bar into the parking lot without either of us looking back.

"Oh my God. I can't believe you did that and he backed down so easily."

"Megan, your husband needs a couple of years in the military and a tour overseas to learn how to be persuasive. Now, where would you like to have dinner, my treat?"

"You don't have to do that. I can fix something at home if you would drop me off."

"I told him that I was taking you to dinner and anywhere else you wanted to go. So take advantage of it."

"Well, there is a really good Chinese place not too far from here, if you like Chinese? It's kind of expensive though."

"I like Chinese as long as it is good but there is nothing worse than bad Chinese food. And I don't remember saying that we could go anywhere you wanted as long as they have value meals." I smiled at her and that seemed to calm her down some. "So here is my car and you will have to tell me how to get there."

I helped her in the passenger side and got in and started the car. She gave me directions to a really nice looking place a couple of miles away. I took her hand and helped her out of the car and led her to the door where we were promptly seated.

"Order anything you want. Would you like some plum wine with dinner? It is very nice."

"Yes, thank you." We ordered our dinners and a bottle of plum wine. Then she asked, "Are you staying at the hotel?"

"Yes. I usually stay there when I am in town. The rooms are comfortable and it never gets too noisy."

"Do you travel a lot?"

"Yes. I am usually on the road four days each week then in the office for one and the weekend is mine. Do you work?"

"Yes, I'm a management trainee at one of the retail stores in the mall."

"That's nice. How is the program going?"

"So far, OK. I liked working in the personnel and the accounting departments. Now I am in the sales rotation. That isn't my strongest suit but it is alright so far. I still have the operations rotation and then they will assign me to a permanent department."

"Good. Is the company pretty stable?"

"I hope so. It is one of the big department store chains but any more you never know for sure."

"That is for certain. So tell me about yourself."

She talked for fifteen minutes about her background and schooling. She only briefly mentioned her marriage. Then our food arrived and we ate like we hadn't eaten since lunch, which neither of us had. She seemed to really like the plum wine and had two glasses. I wasn't sure if I should warn her that it sneaks up on you. But I let it ride.

When we finished dinner it was almost 10:00. She had loosened up nicely and was back to the laughing woman from the bar. "So, is there something else you would like to do tonight? It is still early and the game is still going on."

"Are you sure? I mean I have enjoyed being with you and all but dinner should be enough."

"Nope; you have a free pass until midnight. What would you like to do; go dancing? I told him that we might do that."

"You also told him that we might..."

"That was for his benefit, not yours. He needed a wakeup call and that was it. So dancing or something else?"

"Dancing would be nice. There is a dance club a couple of miles closer to town."

"Give me directions and I will drive the lady's chariot anywhere she desires."

She laughed and I led her back to the car. She directed me toward town and into the parking lot of a club that I had seen before but never been to. It turned out to be a real dance club for people who liked to dance. You could have a wine or coffee but it wasn't a bar filled with gyrating drunks. We ordered a wine and then slipped onto the dance floor. We weren't in the same league as some of the better dancers, but we easily found a rhythm and pattern that worked for us and we both enjoyed our dances. I especially enjoyed the slow ones because after the first one, she easily came into my arms and we held each other closely with her head resting on my shoulder. Finally, at 11:30, I suggested that we needed to go if we were to make the midnight deadline. She seemed a little reluctant but then agreed realizing that coming home late would bring on a huge problem.

As we drove to her house, she thanked me for the evening and how much she enjoyed it. She wasn't sure what to expect when we got home but that if I wanted to leave without going in, she could handle things.

"No, your husband's education isn't done for the night. We will go in and have a glass of wine together. If he is there with us, just act normal. I think that it would be better if you just said very general things about what we did, not specifics. It will play on his mind not knowing what really happened." She smiled at that idea.

I parked in front of her house but before we got out, I handed her two business cards and said, "Here; put this card in your purse. When he finds it, he will throw it away. So put this one somewhere else. This one has my cell phone number on it. I'll be here until Thursday. Call me if you want or if hubby decides to ignore you again." She smiled again and I got out and led her to the front door. She took a deep breath and opened the door uncertain of what awaited her.

Surprisingly, the living room lights were low and there were several candles lit giving the room a warm glow. He was sitting in his recliner trying to look relaxed. We entered the room and I led her to the sofa and sat down next to her.

Then I said, "Why don't you bring us each a glass of wine and one for yourself, if you want." It wasn't a request and he immediately got up and went to the kitchen and came with two glasses of white wine and a beer for himself. Megan blushed but accepted the wine. I took mine and nodded in his direction but never took my eyes off of Megan. I was sitting close to her but not touching her at all so I sat back and put my arm along the top of the sofa behind her.

"So Megan, how much longer is your sales rotation going to last?" That seemed to give her something to talk about without feeling embarrassed in front of him. We talked about her job for several minutes while he sat there drinking his beer. When our glasses were low, I told him to give us each a refill and leave us alone for awhile. He brought the bottle and filled our glasses and left the bottle and then went to the back of the house and shut the bedroom door behind him.

We sipped our wine but she seemed afraid to say or do anything.

"I will leave when we are through with our wine. Are you going to be alright?"

She sighed and said, "I think so. He has never done anything to hurt me. I expect that he will just give me a cold shoulder tonight. If he does, I'll probably just sleep in the guest room."

"If he tries to hurt you at all, call me immediately, understand? I don't like men ignoring their wives but I have absolutely no use for men who hurt their women. So don't be afraid to call me if you need to." I finished my wine and stood. She finished hers and also stood and walked me to the door.

"Jared, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your company tonight even if things started off a little tense. I really appreciate it." Then she leaned forward and gave me kiss right next to my mouth. I smiled at her and caressed her cheek.

"Sleep well and call me if you feel like it." Then I went out and I heard the door being locked after me. As I drove back to the hotel, I reviewed the night and felt that I too had really enjoyed our evening together. I wondered if I would ever hear from her again. I slept well and woke up a little later than usual. I showered, dressed and went down for the breakfast buffet. I had just started to eat when my cell phone went of showing a number I did not recognize. I answered it and was surprised that it was Megan.

"Hello, I wasn't sure if I would ever hear from you again."

"Well, I knew I would call you if for no other reason than to thank you again for a great evening. I really needed one and you lived up to all of your advanced billing. I also thought I would tell you what happened after you left."

"Well, I don't hear tears so I assume he didn't hit you; what happened?"

"Nothing actually. By the time I got to bed, he was asleep. I think he might have had a few more beers than he needed. And this morning, he didn't say a word. But he did go through my purse before I got up and tore up your card and left it in plain sight in the trash."

"That boy needs to grow up."

"Tell me about it. In any event he just called and said that he is going to the ballgame tonight with his friends."

"Ah, so where would you like to go tonight?"

"Actually that is the other reason I called. Some friends of mine from college are having a cookout tonight and he wouldn't go with me even if he was home and had nothing to do. So I was wondering if..."

"I would be happy to take you. What time and what is the dress?"

'Oh it's very casual and we can be there any time after 6:00."

"Casual like jeans or shorts?"

"Yes, whatever you have with you. I'll either wear a sundress or shorts and a top. I haven't decided yet."

"OK. Then there is two things you need to do. First, think about how you want to introduce me. It probably wouldn't sound really good to tell your friends that I am a guy you met in a bar last night."

She laughed, "You are probably right and I hadn't thought about that. I'll think of something. What else?"

"Call what's his name and tell him that I am taking you to this party and that I will have you home by midnight but that we want red wine tonight."

"Hahaha, he will love that but I'll do it. Anything else?"

"No, I'll pick you up around 5:30 or so. Is that good?"

"That will be perfect. I'll see you then."

"Yes, you will."

I finished my breakfast and then rearranged my day so that I could get back and change and clean up early. I also thought that her husband must be a total idiot. Last night had been a gentlemanly lesson that he refused to take it to heart; tonight, the process would change. I got my things together and went out to meet the day.

Things went well and smoothly and I was finished before I expected to be. On the way back to the hotel, I decided to stop and buy a shirt to wear tonight. Most of the things I brought were dress shirts so I pulled into the mall and went into the nearest store that had a men's department and started looking for a shirt I liked.

Then I heard a voice say, "May I help you Mr. Jared Green?" It was followed by a giggle that I had come to know fairly well.

"Well, I have this date tonight with the fabulously beautiful woman and I want to impress her. It is casual and I need a shirt to wear with jeans. What would you suggest, Ms. Stromberg?"

"Well, Mr. Green, since it is a special woman that you want to impress, let me suggest one of these over here. I like them very much and I expect that your date would also. Personally, I think this green one would look very good on you."

"Then I will get the green one for tonight but I think I will also get the red one and the tan one also. Who knows, I may have another opportunity to impress her at another time."

"Very good choices, sir. You have very good taste. Is there anything else you need today?"

"Yes, I really need something to give her tonight to make a good impression on her. Can you think of anything that might work?"

"Well, flowers always impress me but personally, just being attentive and enjoying her company would be all is needed."

"I see. Well I will think about it. So did you run into any rumbling roadblocks on the way in today?"

"A little grumbling but not much else. Things are fine for tonight."

"I am glad to hear that. I am looking forward to my date tonight?"

"Probably not as much as I am. Let's get you checked out so you have time to change and I need to leave in about twenty minutes if I am going to be ready."

"I'll make it closer to 6:00 then."

"That would be great. You are so considerate. I'll be ready."

I was showered and cleaned up by 5:00 and decided to start driving towards her house. Along the way, I made two stops. The first to buy a bouquet of flowers for Megan and the second for a couple of bottles of wine and a case of beer; two things that are always welcome at a cookout. I arrived at her front door at five minutes until six and knocked on the door.

When she opened it and stood before me, my eyes almost bulged out of my head. "You look gorgeous. I thought you said casual but you look good enough to take to anyplace in this town for any reason."

"Oh stop it. This is casual but thank you for the compliment."

"I wasn't just making a polite compliment. Oh, and rumor has it that a woman like you like flowers."

"Oh they are lovely, just beautiful. Come in and let me put them in a vase." I followed her inside admiring the view from the backside. She had a lovely round ass and a thin waist. The skin on her back was flawless and I had noticed an ample cleavage from the front. This woman was drop dead beautiful in any city in the country. I wasn't certain but it appeared that she was wearing hold up stockings or hose of some kind. They encased her legs perfectly. When the flowers were in the vase, she put them on the table in the kitchen and then beamed her brilliant smile at me.

"I ought to be angry with you for getting them but they are so beautiful, all I can say is thanks." Then she gave me a kiss like the one she gave me when I left the previous night.

"Are you ready to stun the rest of the party goers?" I asked.

"I think that they will be stunned because I showed up. I don't usually get to go for the usual reasons."

"Well you have no such excuse tonight. Let us depart." She took her purse and keys and I led her to the car.

She told me to drive along the freeway toward the river and she settled into the seat and looked at me. "Whoever helped you pick out that shirt really knew what they were talking about. You look very handsome tonight. I'm proud to be going with you."

"Thanks, the sales girl was a cheeky little thing but cute. I liked her taste that is for sure."

"Cheeky?"

"Yes. She had two of them; one on each side of her face." Megan laughed heartily so we were already ahead of last night by quite a bit.

Once down near the river she directed me through a maze of streets until we came to a cul de sac. There were several cars parked on both sides of the street, so I parked down the street a short ways. I handed the two bottles of wine to Megan and carried the beer myself. When we arrived at the door, it opened before Megan even had a chance to knock and there were screams from inside and several arms grabbed her and pulled her inside leaving me with a case of beer and a stupid look on my face. A second later, Megan came back and said, "Don't just stand there, come on in."

I entered and was greeted by a blushing hostess. "I'm so sorry. I got so excited that Megan came that I forgot my manners. Please forgive me. I'm Rachel Conners."

"Well thank you Rachel, I'll withhold my acceptance of your apology for at least 30 seconds."

"Crap, Megan, this isn't John! He is too tall and has a sense of humor."

Megan almost choked. "No Rachel, this is my friend Jared Green. John had an important meeting to go to."

"You mean a ball game or night out with the boys, don't you? One of these days I'm going to teach you the merits of flushing certain waste out of your life."

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,186 Followers