Megan, The Special One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers

"Yes, in a heartbeat. I have felt things about you since the first night which I tried to deny. The second night, I quit denying what I felt but wasn't ready to tell you because I didn't think you were ready to hear it. Last night, I wanted to kidnap you and take you away with me."

"Oh, how romantic. No wonder I love you so much. Now for the rest of the story. At 6:00 this morning my phone rang. I hoped that it might be you but it was my boss at the store and told me to get in as soon as I could and to bring my things because I could leave after I went to a meeting. I didn't know what was going on or what to expect. So I got dressed and left to go to the store. I decided to wait until after the meeting to call you. To make a long story short, the regional accounting manager here in Dallas had a heart attack and died; his assistant manager is taking over the department. He is one of the instructor/mentors I had during my accounting rotation and he told them that I was the best accounting person in the trainee group and he wanted me to come in as a regular employee and take over the receivable and payables departments. So when I left the meeting at 10:00, I started driving. I finally settled down enough to call you after I got out of town. So there you are and here I am. What are you going to do with me now?"

"Do you still have to go to the meetings this weekend?"

"Yes; at least for the dinner tonight and the morning meeting tomorrow. Tonight, the president of the company is talking and tomorrow morning my new boss will be going through changes in the accounting systems that will be introduced soon. But I don't need to go to the afternoon meeting or the Sunday breakfast. I am also staying over until Tuesday to meet with the store people and get brought up to speed by my new boss."

"Good then here is what we are going to do. We are going to leave here and take you and your things to where you are going to be staying and then I will get you to your dinner on time."

She put her coy look on her face. "So you are not taking me to the hotel?"

"Hell no. I don't want every lounge lizard in the county trying to hit on you."

"So where is it that you are taking me?"

"To the place where you can feel comfortable and sleep safely and comfortably."

"And just exactly where is this place?"

"About twenty minutes from here. I think you will like it."

"Why is that?"

"It has some nice gardens, is very quiet, the music is good, the food isn't horrible, and you are wanted very much."

"Look buster, you aren't playing the game by the rules. Now tell me exactly, where am I sleeping tonight?"

"I'm not sure about sleep for certain, but you will be in our bed at our house and with me."

"And what if I'm not that kind of girl? I might be someone who needs a little more security in life."

"How about this? Twenty minutes after you are divorced or annulled, I am going to ask you to marry me."

"Oh that will be so sudden. I might need a longer courtship before I say yes.

"Honey, the way I look at you, I will be courting you every single day for the rest of our lives. If you need more than that, I am going to have to think about it."

"Then why do you insist on sitting here and talking about it. Take me home and you can start courting me there."

We got up and paid our bill and got back on the road. Twenty minutes later, I led her into the drive way that led to the house. We had no sooner parked, than she was out of her car and jumping into my arms and kissing me.

"You never told me that you lived in heaven and that this place was paradise. What other secrets are you keeping from me?"

"Did I tell you that I love you?"

"Yes, but I forget things easily so you will have to remind me of that often. Now take me into our house and make love to me."

"I'm not sure if we have enough time."

"Honey, we have time, trust me. I am about to explode and I think you are too. Besides, we aren't through for the day. You can court me all the way home after the dinner and use me all night long if you want."

"Don't say things that you aren't willing to live up to." I said as I picked her up in my arms and carried her inside the house and into the bedroom. It didn't take me long to undress her because she wasn't wearing much under the sundress she was wearing. When we were both naked, we looked at each other for the first time and we both smiled. She went to her knees and sucked me into her mouth. I only let her do that for a few minutes before I pulled her off. I had plans for that first load of cum and I set about bring those plans to fruition.

When I entered her for the first time, she wrapped her legs around me and came. After ten minutes of kissing and caressing each other, I began moving inside her. When she came the second time, I erupted a full load of pent up semen inside her. Twenty minutes later after more kissing and caressing, I began moving again and twenty minutes after that we both came again and lay spent in each other's arms.

She finally spoke, "I have never cum twice in a day before and I have cum three times with you in just a little over an hour. I think I am going to keep you."

"Well, that is good because I have no intention of letting you go. I found you and now it is my job to keep you happy and to make you want to stay with me."

"I don't think you will have a problem with either of those. But honey, if I am going to make that dinner, I really need to get showered and dressed."

"We'll shower together and then I'll drive you."

"What are you going to do while I am in the dinner?"

"I am going to go shopping for something special for my love."

"Will you give it to me tonight?"

"I'm not sure. We'll see."

We got up and showered and she dressed in her business dress and I drove her to the hotel for her dinner. I spent the next two hours looking for the perfect gift. Finally, I settled on what I wanted and bought it. She might have to come in and have it sized, but I was happy with my choice and was fairly sure that she would be too. When I was finished, I bought a book and went to the hotel and took a seat in the bar and read until she called and said she would be ready in twenty minutes. I told her that I was already in the bar waiting for her. Fifteen minutes later, she was sitting next to me and I ordered us our coffee drink. She was still fairly pumped from the events of the day and the coffee seemed to allow her to settle herself down. At 9:00, we left the bar and I drove us home. We were just barely started on the road when she reached over and unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out.

"You stopped me earlier. I want this in my mouth and I want to taste every drop of you. I have never done that before, but don't try to stop me. If you can't drive, pull over and stop. I am not going to be denied." Her head went to my lap and in a few minutes she had me hard again and then began a slow and methodical exploration of my male member. If she had never done this before, you couldn't prove it by me. She just naturally seemed to know what to do. I finally pulled over and stopped when I felt my orgasm beginning to reach the point of no return. I warned her but she just continued doing what she did and was rewarded as I unloaded a load of fresh cum on her tongue and in her mouth. She continued to worship it as it got softer and finally pulled herself off as I started to drive.

"That was the most exciting and wonderful thing I have ever done. I love you and I love making you cum in my mouth. You will be doing that often now that I know what it is like."

"You will be paying for that when we get home."

"Oh yes? And how do you anticipate making me pay for that?"

"When we get home, I am going to bury my tongue inside your sweet pussy for a long time. Expect it."

"Well I have never had that either, but since it is your tongue, I am going to love it. Did you buy me that gift?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to give it to me tonight?"

"I'm still thinking about it."

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "No ring on my finger, no tongue in my pussy."

"How did you know what I bought?"

"I have listened to everything you have been telling me about men and I finally started putting it together about you. I think that I can read you like you read me. So will I get my gift tonight?"

"That depends if you are still wearing your previous entanglements."

"Dummy, I took them off last night at 1:00. You didn't even notice."

"When I am with you, all I can see is your face, your eyes, and your smile. So yes, as soon as we get home, you get your gift."

"Then hurry. I'm impatient. I have waited for you for mostly forever. Don't keep me waiting any longer."

When I parked the car, I kissed her and asked, "Are you going to marry me?"

'That is a dumb question. You are supposed to get on your knee and ask me properly. Let's go inside. I want this to be perfect."

We went inside and she immediately went to the sofa and sat down. I got on my knee and held her hand.

"Megan, I love you more than life itself. Will you marry me and be my wife forever."

"Jared, I love you more than I ever thought possible. Yes, I will marry you and be with you forever."

I took the ring out of my pocket and slipped it on her finger. The ring fit perfectly and the large central emerald sparkled with the surrounding diamonds seemingly highlighting it. She looked at it and tears started rolling down her face.

"Jared, it is beautiful and perfect. I love you so much. You seem to know exactly what I want. This is the most perfect ring that you could have chosen."

I picked her up and for the second time today, I undressed her and put her in our bed. Then my mouth sought her delicate pussy and I showed her just how much I worshipped her. It took three more orgasms before she finally said enough.

"Today is the most perfect day anyone could have. You asked me to marry you and gave me the perfect ring. We made love for the first time and I came three times. I gave you the first blow job I have ever given and I loved it. Then you went down on me for another first and I came three more times. It can't get any better than this."

We fell asleep in each other's arms shortly after that. But in fact it did get better than this. In the morning, we woke up early and made slow tender love again. In spite of our effort the night before, we both came together as if we were trained to be that way. She dressed in business casual for the morning and I drove her to her meeting.

That night we went to see Les Mis and we both cried again. Sunday we spent all day at a variety of flea markets and thrift stores and came home with an assortment of collectables. In spite of my lack of culinary skills, I have become somewhat fascinated by old cookware and had found several pieces to add to my growing collection. She had a fascination with unusual art pieces and folk art. She bought six pieces to start her own collection.

From then on things only got better. We moved her down to Dallas and into our house. After discussing it, I paid off the mortgage on her house and we gave it to John and Jennifer as a wedding present. The annulment went quickly and Megan and I were married four months later. Rachel and her husband became regular friends who stayed with us frequently and the other college friends visited the farm for get-togethers every couple of months. Megan took to her new job like it was made for her and she grew quickly.

I decided to stop traveling and stay home. It wasn't that hard since I had started the company and had sold it several years before which had put several million dollars in my investment account. The company had integrated my company into theirs and had moved the offices to Houston. I had stayed on under a consulting contract that was to last a year, but I had just kept on working for several more just to have something to do. I trained a replacement to take over my territory and turned my life in a different direction.

That direction included taking Megan to work almost every day. It wasn't a controlling thing but a practical effort. Parking was virtually non-existent near her office so I dropped her off and went to run errands and other chores. It also allowed us to go out to dinner in the evenings or to a play or just a picnic or a walk on the way home. I also developed a couple of consulting opportunities with several non-profit agencies. Things worked out well.

We had our first baby three years later and another three years after that. This allowed us to add a new wing onto our house. We also bought an RV and took many road trips exploring the back roads of Texas. The one constant throughout our lives was laughter and fun and a lot of sex. If she had been ignored before, that was never the case in our lives. I never felt intimidated by her but respected her intelligence, skill, and humor.

In hindsight it seemed that making this lifelong decision after knowing her for less than a week seems extreme and perhaps hasty, but the truth is I have never once regretted the decision or the results. Megan was and is the perfect partner and mate for me and I like to think that she feels the same about me. Megan is my very special one, my one and only for ever.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers