Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut

Story Info
College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.
5.6k words
4.13
1.57M
1.4k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived late after work at the apartment I shared with my 22-year old girlfriend, Megan. I had been dating her for a year or so and things could not have been better. Since we moved in together, we had had a fantastic sex life, fucking all the time.

Megan was 5'2" with large D-cup breasts, a tight body, with a firm, round, heart shaped ass. Her shoulder-length curly hair was light brown, with hint of blond streaks. She had only been with a few people before me but was becoming more adventurous sexually as we progressed in our relationship. She especially loved giving head and getting fucked hard. Dirty talk had also become a huge turn on for her.

As I climbed the stairs my thoughts turned to her sweet young body. I had been fantasizing about her all day. At the top of the stairs, close to her room I heard the distinct sounds of moaning somewhat muffled by the door. I peeked inside our room and could hardly believe my eyes. There on the bed, Megan was laying in a tight-fitting white thong, pulled to the side of her pussy, staring voraciously at the television screen.

On the screen two blonds, who must have been 18 years old, were slobbering and drooling all over a massive black cock. The man on the screen was a porn star who I had heard of before named Mandingo. The girls on the screen switched off alternately gagging and spitting on Mandingo's 12" cock. I could hardly believe how they struggled to fit only a few inches in their mouths. They moaned in submissive pleasure, all the while calling each other "black cock sluts."

Megan reclined against the headboard on the bed stroking her soaking wet pussy while staring at the two girls on screen. I stood there for a moment taking in the scene. I was incredibly turned on by the sight of my girlfriend but also by the images on the TV, strangely enough. Megan continued to rub her pussy reaching several climaxes in a period of minutes.

After her third orgasm, Megan caught a glimpse of me by the door and jumped off of her bed rushing towards the television. Clearly she was embarrassed that I had caught her.

"Sorry babe, I was just watching this video that I found in Sierra's room," she stammered.

Sierra was our new roommate, a girl Megan had known for a few years since they entered college. Sierra was 5'5" and voluptuous. Her breasts were large double DD's and her ass was fat and round. Amazingly she had a tiny waist, giving her the proportions of a porn star. Her long luxurious black hair stretched down the middle of her back.

I was initially nervous about Sierra moving in because she slutted around with many of the black football players from our college. Sometimes at night we could hear Sierra and her various black partners fuck through the bedroom wall. From the sounds of it, they were good in bed. She often screamed "Fuck with me with that big black cock," at the top her lungs while climaxing. The guys she fucked liked to talk down to her calling her a slut and the like, especially a guy named Demetrius. Sierra ate it up and talked back just as dirty, claiming that she worshiped their black dicks and couldn't get enough.

During these sessions, Megan would listen in intently, and often became aroused by the sounds of Sierra's pleasure. Several times, she would climb on top of me and begin to ride my cock. One particular night, while she rode me, she let out loud cry, "Yes! Give me that big black dick." I continued thrusting till I came, turned on by her talk. But I never brought up the subject afterward. It was now clear what she was thinking about.

"Some pretty crazy stuff on that video huh?" I asked.

"Yea, I guess," she replied. "I can't believe how big that guy's cock is. Those girls are be like total sluts But that dick looks so good."

"You like the idea of fucking a black guy?" I asked, half-joking.

"No, not really babe. I just was interested in what Sierra was watching," she said. "She's into some fucked up shit."

"Yea, I can see that," I agreed.

We left the subject there and talked for a while about the day. Later we ate dinner and watched a bit of television before bed.

As we were climbing in bed I sat for a moment to admire my young girlfriend. She always slept in sexy lingerie, and tonight she was wearing a sheer red nightie and matching thong panties. I could trace the outside of her tight pussy through her tiny little panties.

As she climbed into bed with me she mentioned in an off-hand way that Demetrius, the linebacker had invited the girls to a party the next night. She told me she needed a ride. I responded coolly, telling her it was no big deal, and that I would drive them. In fact, I grew nervous about what might happen, having witnessed Megan masturbating to that video. Maybe, I thought, she really did want to get fucked by a big black guy.

The following night Megan and Sierra got dressed while I waited in the living room.. Sierra, as usual, was dressed like a complete slut. She wore a tiny strapless pink dress that was virtually sheer. Underneath her pink thong was clearly visible against her tan skin, the only piece of underwear that she had on. Her ample breasts were practically falling out, her nipples partially covered. The two inch-platforms heels she wore pushed her large ass out even further. She was apparently dressing to get fucked.

Megan, for her part, was dressed pretty nasty as well. Wearing an outfit that Sierra claimed would be a big hit, Megan wore a short pleated black skirt, so short that her ass poked out quite a bit at the bottom. When she bent over, even just slightly, her thin white thong panties were on display. You could even make out the outline of her thick pussy lips. A tiny white tube top, only a few inches wide, hardly covered her perky breasts. Her entire stomach was showing, her dangling belly-button piercing glinting in the light. Her 3" stiletto heels made her legs look long and fit.

"What are you wearing?" I asked, with a tinge of disbelief in my voice

"Oh, nothing, just an outfit Sierra put together for me. I wanted to look nice for Meat, and didn't know what to do. Don't I look hot?"

"Yea perhaps too hot," I replied.

"Oh don't worry. Meat and the guys are real nice," she said cryptically. "They'll take care of me."

As soon as we arrived at the party, Megan abandoned me to talk with some of the players. Many of them were more than foot taller than her, and took great interest in her body. She kept turning around to show off her ass. Sometimes the player would lift up her skirt, exposing her tiny white thong, and playfully slapping her ass cheeks. She ate it up, giggled and rubbing up on their muscular legs. What a whore, I thought.

I looked around and quickly realized that the party consisted solely of a dozen large black football players, about 25 white college girls dressed in slutty outfits, and me. Some of the girls were straddling the players on the couch, dancing for them in various stages of nudity. I began to think this wasn't just any party.

I wandered around the house and stumbled into a bedroom within Megan's young friend Diana, only 19 years old, was getting plowed doggy-style by 6'2" wide receiver named Thomas. In front of the girl were her two sorority sisters, who wearing matching g-strings. They stood on either side of another player, slowly stroking his huge shaft, which he dangled in front of Diana's open mouth. His dick must have been at least 10" long.

"Ooooh, fuck me stud," Diana cried, as her lover reached ball-slapping pace. "Give me that dick! FUCK YES!"

The sorority girls on began to mock Diana, laughing at her as she screamed in climax, and calling her names in virulent language.

"Aw, this black cock to big you for you, you little slut?" questioned one in tone of false sympathy as she slapped Diana's face playfully.

"You like fucking big black cocks, huh? Open them lips slut, let this big dick your throat," demanded the other.

The girls grabbed the huge cock of the guy standing in front of Diana and began stroking his long, wet shaft. He moved closer and shoved it deeper into Diana's throat for a few seconds before removing it. She moaned as he began to fuck her face.

As Diana began to climax again, the guy fucking her mouth unleashed a massive torrent of cum that she tried to contain in her mouth. There was too much cum though, and it came spilling out the sides of her lips and down her neck.

"Don't you spit that shit, slut," the guy yelled at Diana. The other two girls began licking up the excess cum that covered Diana's face and tits.

I walked back into the living room and watched as Sierra introduced Megan to Demetrius, showing off her features. Megan was taking shots of tequila, which always made her horny, and was acting like she wanted to get fucked by Meat or some other black player.

"You think Demetrius likes my outfit?" Megan asked coyly.

"Just call him 'Meat,' honey," Sierra said, with a devilish smile. "And yes, I think Meat likes your little slut outfit just fine."

"I bet he'll like this then," said Megan as she placed her hands against the wall, leaned forward and began shaking her ass. Her round ass cheeks began bouncing together to the beat of the music.

"Pull up that skirt girl," bellowed Meat. He began to rub his big hands over her smooth tan ass. I looked around and noticed that most of the girls had paired up with other guys, and were making their way to a bedroom or a couch.

Megan, as instructed, slowly pulled her tiny skirt up, exposing her tan cheeks and thong panties.

"Damn bitch, you got a tight ass!" Meat exclaimed. Megan giggled seductively.

She then turned and began grinding against Meat's package. Quickly, his loose sweatpants began to rise. I could see Meat long shaft appeared between her legs and Megan forcefully slid her pussy up and down on it. Meat began to play with the strings of her tiny thong. She moaned softly and Sierra whispered in her ear. I read her lips as she said, "You like that dick, huh slut?"

Megan nodded, looking almost frightened by the size of the monster cock underneath her pussy. "It so huuuge!" she responded. Meat ran his hands across Megan's breasts and pulled her black tube top down.

After about five minutes dancing on Meat's impressive cock, which stood erect underneath his shorts, Meat picked the girls up over his shoulders and the three made their way out of here. Meat slapped both of their asses as he passed me on the way out. Megan blew me a kiss and laughed.

"I wouldn't be laughing now, you little slut. You just wait till I stuff this cock in your puss, bitch," said Meat as he exited the house. I had no idea where they were going but I was pretty sure that Meat was going to be fucking the brains out of my girlfriend and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

*******

I drove back to our apartment and was astonished to see Meat's black SUV, on 22"inch rims, parked in the driveway.

I climbed upstairs and stumbled into our bedroom, half in a daze. There on the bed were Megan and Sierra lying in their thongs, nearly naked asses pointed to where was standing. They still had their heels on, but nothing else. Both girls were making their ass cheeks clap to the beat of the music, ever so softly.

Meat stood in front of them, completely naked, with hands behind his back. The girls were taking turns licking the head of his cock. It must have been at least 13" long and as wide as beer can. "You girls were born to be black cock sluts," Meat commented. "I'm gonna show you how a real man fucks."

On the TV some brunette pornstar in a light blue thong and pink fishnet top was getting pounded by Mandingo's massive cock. Looking back at Meat, I was astonished to realize that his dick was even bigger than Mandingo's.

"Look it's bigger than my arm," Megan exclaimed nervously, and she held her forearm to his cock. "Now that's a real cock."

"You like this nasty ass shit, girl," Meat asked Megan in a deep voice. "You wanna become a little black cock slut too?"

"Yes, please," Megan replied slapping the full weight of Meat's cock on her tongue and staring deeply, submissively, into his eyes. He had her completely.

"Mm, two little white sluts here for this fucking dick," Meat exclaimed. The line was meant to stir the girls up but Meat said it directly at me. He knew I wasn't going to stop my whore of a girlfriend from cheating on me with his big black dick, right in front of my eyes.

"Ooh yeah, you know I fucking love it!" shouted Sierra, "And this girl right here is about to become your new little slut. I've been waiting to find another whore for you Daddy."

"Get this bitch on her knees," Meat hollered, pulling Megan from the bed effortlessly. His strong arms easily held in the air for a minute, as he moved her tiny body up and down his 13" shafts. Megan shuddered in pleasure and excitement. She was so wet that I could see clearly through her white thong.

After Meat firmly placed her on Megan on her knees, she slowly began to stretch her lips around Meat's massive cock, taking the head into her throat. I sat down on the chair across from the bed and saw that Megan only had four inches down her throat and could barely take it.

She looked directly at me with Meat's giant cock pressed in her throat and moaned, the first time she acknowledged my presence. She slowly pulled her mouth off his soaking wet cock.

"I want this fucking dick tonight, honey, and there's nothing you can do to stop me," she said rubbing his long shaft and looking at me. "Meat says I'm his little white slut now. If you can't deal with that, then get the fuck out of here."

Sierra laughed, forcing Meat's cock back into Megan's mouth. "That's right you little slut," Sierra said, "He's your Daddy now."

Megan began to suck Meat's massive cock again, with her eyes wide open in disbelief. She could hardly believe that she was sucking on that monster cock. Deep guttural moans emanated from her throat. As Meat thrusted back strongly, his cock would bend half way down, hitting the back of her throat. Each time, his cock grew larger.

"Show this bitch how we do," Meat ordered Sierra. She grabbed Megan's head and forced it upon Meat's massive shaft. Another inch slid in her throat. Megan's spit began to stream down to his balls.

Then Megan began to gag and choke. Sierra pulled her off Meat's dick as she coughed up huge amounts of saliva

Megan stammered, with eyes watering, "God your cock is so big! I can barely fit it down my—

She was cut off as Sierra slammed her head back onto Meat's dick.

Megan soon got the picture and began for face-fuck herself. Each time she smashed Meat's dick into the back her throat she let out a deep, but brief gasping moan. She sounded like a seal, as she gagged on his enormous manhood. Gulp, gulp, gulp.

"Damn, look at her go!" Sierra cheered. "She loves this shit." Sierra grabbed the base of Meat's shaft and held it still as Megan thrust her mouth all over it.

Her slobber began to move down the 7" of Meat's cock that still couldn't fit in her mouth in streams. Megan would pull off at times, and let the pool of saliva drip down to her tits and pussy. She was mess, covered in saliva, mixed with Meat's pre-cum.

"Oh fuck, please let me have that dick, Daddy," Megan whimpered submissively. "I've been a good slut...sucking your beautiful black cock. Please Daddy!"

"Not yet slut, you gotta show me how much you want this dick, you hear me," he replied.

"Mm-hmm," she said, her mouth already jammed down his shaft.

For more than ten minutes this went on. At times, Meat would thrust his cock into her mouth, forcing it deeper and causing her to gag even more. As he did this, he forcefully instructed Megan to keep her hands on her side. The sight of his massive ebony cock destroying her little face was incredible. Sierra and Meat continued to talk dirty to Megan, calling her a "stupid whore" and a "black cock slut."

Meat pulled his spit-soaked cock from Megan's mouth and picked her up. He placed her on his cock and began to slide his massive shaft into her tight pussy. It was so wet and worked in with surprising ease. He then dropped Megan onto his huge dick, catching her as her pussy slapped on his balls. Megan screamed on the top her lungs.

With that Meat began to smash his huge dick in and out of Megan's soaking wet pussy as hard as he could. She kept coming over and over again. When he pulled out Sierra grabbed his dick and began slurping on it. Megan writhed in shook, orgasming violently.

I stepped out to the living room and sat down on the couch. I couldn't believe my 22- year old girlfriend had become a full-blown black cock slut. I knew she would want to fucked like this all the time. Yet, I was strangely turned on by what I had just seen. Those two sluts were getting fucked in the nastiest way possible, by a huge black cock, and were loving every minute of it.

I jerked off to the sounds of Meat fucking Sierra and my girlfriend. They were screaming at the top of their lungs for each orgasm. The whole apartment complex could surely hear what sluts they were.

I drifted off to the sounds a Meat's balls slapping Megan's tiny pussy as Sierra worked a huge black dildo in and out of her mouth.

********

When I left for work the next day, I could hear Megan riding Meat's huge cock. Hadn't she had enough? I wondered.

All day at work, I kept picturing the previous nights events: how Megan had sucked and fucked Meat's enormous cock, her moans, her willingness to be degraded for unbridled sexual pleasure.

I could only imagine what his fat black cock was doing to her all day. She had probably been drinking his cum since she woke up.

When I arrived home after work, Meat's large black SUV still parked in the driveway.

I entered the apartment, and climbed the stairs to the living room where I found Megan and Sierra relaxing on the couch. Between them, sat Meat's powerful 6'5", 220-pound muscular frame.

The girls were giggling and rubbing Meat's thighs.

"What's up man," Meat said to me. "You got a nice girl here. And man, does she love to slurp all up on my dick," he laughed. He glanced over at Megan while placing his large hand on her thigh. She ran her hand across the already stiffening bulge in his pants. "She's been all over my dick since this morning...little ass slut."

Megan smirked as she gazed at his cock.

"Let's drink some, I fucking thirsty," he exclaimed and slapped Megan on the ass.

"Sure thing, Daddy" she said seductively. "I'll get it," said Megan and she hopped off the couch with a spring in her step.

It was then that I got my first good look at what Megan was wearing. She had on a tiny white skirt that was so short it rode up over her round ass with each step. By the time she was in the kitchen next to me, nearly half of her ass was exposed. The material of the skirt was so thin that her black mesh thong was clearly visible underneath it.

Her shirt was nothing more than sheer black brad that barely held her tits on place and showed off her flat stomach. Her 4" black stiletto heels clicked across the tile in the kitchen. She looked like a stripper at the beginning of a dance.

I was sure that the girls had been getting dressed up like sluts to fuck Meat all day long. Both of the girls loved to look slutty.

Megan fixed Meat a drink and rejoined Sierra and Meat on the couch. I sat across from them in a love-seat. From my chair, I could see that Sierra had dressed even sluttier than Megan. Her top was completely sheer and underneath she wore a dark red bra that was a size too small. Her tits were spilling out of it. She wore a tight fitting red thong with heels to match.

As he drank, Meat rubbed his hands across the girl's bodies, eventually working his way around to the back of Megan's skirt. Slowly he began to pull her skirt up, gradually exposing her black mesh thong, which was growing wet from her pussy. Megan made no attempt to stop this and seemed to enjoy the attention. Periodically the girls exchanged devious glances across Meat's large frame.

12