Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continued for several minutes when Megan asked me, "Hey sweetheart, could you run to the store and pick up some more wine for us? We're almost out."

"Yea OK," I replied hesitantly. I knew what was going to happen, but was powerless to stop it. "I'll be back in like twenty or so."

"Ok take your time," said Sierra with a smirk. Megan giggled, stilled staring at the massive bulge in Meat's pants.

I left quickly, hoping to hurry back as soon as possible.

When I returned I was overwhelmed by the sight in front of me.

Megan was on her knees, drooling on Meat's massive black cock. Still, she could only fit about half of his enormous cock in her mouth.

"I fucking love this big cock," she said staring into Meat's eyes. "It tastes so good!"

Sierra knelt on the floor next to Megan, pulling up her skirt to reveal Megan's tight firm ass and tiny black thong. Megan's tube top was down by her waist exposing her perky breasts.

Megan opened her mouth and began to shove Meat's impressive organ in her throat. She kept her lips as far open as possible as she did this, and gobs of spit began to form over her lips, Soon, saliva was streaming out of Megan's mouth and onto Meat's massive cock, covering her tits. She worked harder and harder to fit Meat's dick in her tiny white mouth, moaning and gagging the whole time.

"Suck that cock you little slut," said Sierra as she slapped Megan's ass. "This is what you wanted, bitch? A big fat black cock to gag on."

"Mm-hmm," she moaned, his cock deep in throat.

"You like that shit, bitch?" Meat said as he forced another inch down Megan's throat. She now had about six inches down her throat and was slurping all over his big dick. A long moan was all she could manage to reply with Meat's big dick choking her. More than half of his massive cock was still out her, and quickly becoming covered in her spit.

I watched as Megan slobbered and gagged on Meat's huge cock in disbelief. What a whore! I thought. At the same time, I found myself growing aroused by the incredible scene unfolding in front of my eyes.

Sierra kept slapping Megan on the ass playfully and talking dirty to her. "Look at you, you little slut. Drooling all over this big black cock," she teased.

She reached down and began rubbing Megan's pussy, bringing on a violent orgasm. As she came, she pulled her mouth away, screaming in pleasure. Sierra grabbed his dick and began forcing it back in Megan's open mouth.

"Grab that bitch's head," Meat said in a deep voice. "I wanna slam this fuckin' cock in her mouth. You want that you little slut?!" he yelled.

Megan pulled her mouth off of Meat's cock, and a massive stream of spit fell to her tits. She looked up Meat sexily, hungrily. "Yes, Daddy," she said. "Give me that big black dick! Please, I fucking love it, Daddy."

Sierra pulled Megan's hair into a pony tail and grabbed her by the back of the head. She held her head there as Meat began to pump faster and faster, trying to force every inch of his black cock in her mouth. She gagged and slurped and drooled as she tried to let his huge cock into her throat. Spit was now streaming down from her mouth.

Her tits were soaked, as was the shirt at her waist. With her skirt pulled up, I could tell her pussy was sopping wet as well. She really loved gagging on Meat's black dick.

"Yea you nasty little slut, take that shit!" Meat exclaimed.

Megan began letting out low guttural moaning noises. I realized that she was climaxing in waves while she slurped on Meat's dick. Meat would press eight or so inches of his dick down her throat and hold for a few seconds while Megan gagged. She would slap his leg and he would slowly remove his giant cock, letting her spit run down his shaft, dripping onto her chest. Sierra began stroking and gagging on his dick when ever he pulled it out.

Soon the two were fighting over his cock. I couldn't believe I was watching these two white sluts, one of whom was my girlfriend, gagging and slurping on a massive black cock. Meat was totally in control of both, and Megan was especially submissive, letting him do whatever he wanted.

"Come over here, bitches, I wanna fuck those tight little pussies," Meat bellowed.

"Me first!" said Megan, pulling her tube top and skirt off in single motion. She stood there in there black thong and heels ready to slam herself onto Meat's enormous throbbing cock.

He reclined back on the couch and pulled her onto his cock. She pulled her thong to the side and rode him like a cowgirl, slowly working his cock into her tight pussy. They began working at a steady pace, more of his black dick disappearing with each thrust. Sierra knelt next to Megan slapping her on the ass and calling her a "black cock slut" repeatedly.

Megan began to moan and scream violently as Meat fucked her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me daddy! Give me that fucking dick!"

"You like that shit?" Meat replied.

"Yes, daddy. I love your big black dick pounding my tight little pussy. Slam me on that dick!"

With that Meat stoop up and held Megan in the air as he slammed his entire massive cock into her pussy. Sierra rubbed Megan's clit and made out with Meat as he fucked her. As Megan bounced up and down on Meat's cock she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Oooooh, fuck me daddy! Slam me on that big black cock!" His balls slapped against her as he fit the entire length of his massive cock in her.

She came over and over again as she rode him, her cum covering his balls. She loved being degraded by this massive black stud.

"Whose you're daddy bitch?!" Meat exclaimed,

"You're my daddy! You're my daddy!" she replied. "I'm your slut! Your black fucking cock slut! Pound my fucking pussy! Slam me Daddy, slam me! Give that motherfucking cock to me!"

"Damn girl, you love this shit, don't you?" Sierra said as she licked Megan's erect nipple.

"Whose pussy is this bitch?" Meat yelled.

"It's your pussy daddy, fuck your pussy! Fuck it! FUCK IT!" Megan screamed.

"Yea baby slide up and down that big beautiful black cock," Sierra chimed in.

Meat fucked her in his arms for more than ten minutes, with Megan coming all over his massive black cock the whole time. He then laid her down on the couch and continued slamming her tight little pussy. Periodically he would pull out and Sierra would slurp and gag on his cock, making it even wetter. A few times he pulled out and leaned over Megan's quivering, climaxing body and shoved his cock in her mouth; face-fucking her while Sierra stroked his cock.

Sierra then laid down next to Megan and Meat began moving form one pussy to another, sometimes pulling out and slamming his cock into their mouths. The girls moaned and screamed as Meat made them come over and over again.

"Ooh, I love being a little black cock slut!" Megan exclaimed. "You feel so good daddy!"

After what must have been twenty minutes of fucking Megan and Sierra's mouths and pussies Meat yelled, "Fuck bitches I'm gonna come!"

Sierra moved instinctively onto her knees and began tonguing of Meat's cock. Megan followed suit and began running her mouth across the massive shaft of Meat's 13" cock. "Our juices taste so good on Daddy's big black dick," she said.

As the girl's continued to lick and suck Meat's fat black dick they ran their hands up and down his long, glistening shaft. Meat placed his hands behind his head and let these two little white sluts slurp, drool, and stroke his massive black cock.

"Ooh, shit here it comes!" Meat yelled.

He let loose a thick stream of cum, followed by another and then another. He kept releasing torrents of cum onto the girls. Sierra and Megan tongued each other as Meat's loads of cum sprayed onto their waiting tongues and faces. So much cum flew out Meat's dick that it began to stream out of the girls' mouths running on to their breasts. They began to lick one another as Meat instructed them to lick up every last drop.

After she had swallowed what seemed like a gallon of Meat's cum, Megan stared into his eyes and licked the head of his cock.

"Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for this big black cock. I wanna suck and fuck your gorgeous dick all night long," she said.

"Ooh me too," said Sierra. "That's why I brought him here- so he could slam our little pussies and show you how to be a real black cock slut, just like those girls in the videos I gave you."

"Maybe I'll call some of the boys from the team to come over here and pound you little sluts? You think you handle that shit? Four or five big-dicked studs slamming' your mouths and pussies?"

"Yes Daddy. I want more. But you're still my Daddy. I fucking love your big black dick. I can't wait to taste more of you cum," said Megan.

"You're gonna have to learn to share with me," Sierra said. "He's my Daddy too. I love fucking his big black dick so fucking much!"

"Don't worry girls. You're both my little sluts. I'll come over here and slam your pussies all the time," Meat assured them as he slapped his huge throbbing cock on Megan's outstretched tongue. "Why don't you go put on some sexy shit while I roll this blunt? Then y'all can come out here and suck on my dick before the boys get here."

"Alright! I got just the outfit to wear. I wanna suck you cock for like an hour!" said Megan.

"You sure you can handle that?" Sierra playfully asked.

"Oh yea, it's just licking and sucking on the best fucking cock I've ever seen. We can do that."

Megan stood and began walking towards her room when she saw me. "Hey babe, hope you enjoyed the show," she said without stopping. "Meat's got some friends coming over just so you know. I'm gonna get changed."

I stood there in disbelief as Meat sat down and began smoking a fat blunt. He looked at me. "That little slut is fantastic bro. She fucking loves my dick so much, I don't think she'll be fucking you too much anymore!" he laughed.

In the bedroom I could hear Megan and Sierra laughing and giggling as they tried on different lingerie sets.

Soon they emerged looking slutty and eager to suck Meat's fat black cock. Both were wearing only white high heels, white stockings, and tiny sheer white thongs.

"Damn you girls look like sluts!" Meat exclaimed. "Get over here."

Megan and Sierra walked across the room and knelt in front on their Daddy's massive erect cock. Megan opened her mouth and began to suck his cock.

"My boys will be coming in a little bit, but you sluts just keep sucking. And take off them panties."

"Yes Daddy," Megan replied submissively. She removed her thong, which Meat instantly grabbed from her hands. He draped her panties around the base of his cock.

Pretty soon, more massive black dicks would be violating these little sluts in every way possible. While I was sure that Megan no longer wanted to be with me, now that she was Meat's little fuck slut, I stuck around too see what happened next.

To be continued...

12