Megan's Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't expect it to get so up close and personal."

"It was spur of the moment ... and I enjoyed it. Why do you have to be so jealous about nothing? Don't you like me having a good time?"

She made me feel it was unreasonable.

She went on, "If a woman shaves her pussy -- and you wanted me to -- it's to be seen. That's why I was letting you take photos."

"I thought the thrill was only in the risk of being seen."

"Okay. That's what I thought, but I found it was a thrill to actually know I was being looked at."

"By another man."

Megan looked at me as if I was stupid for needing to have said it. We went home together, but sulked the rest of the day, and made up in bed that night.

The exchange of e-mails:

Megan e-mailed the best of her bus stop photos to the guy who had given her his card. "So he can see what was going on," she said.

They were hot but, like she said, just images. I'd had time to cool down and even get a little thrill out of the thought of another man viewing them.

Megan got a reply on our home computer a few days later. She showed it to me. The message just said, "The pictures were awesome!" The attachment, when she opened it, made her giggle.

There was a montage of images to scroll through. The first was a head and shoulders shot of the guy. The others, taken from different directions, were of a penis in full and glorious erection. In the last one, the cock was upright in a male hand and dribbling white semen over the fingers. It had a caption, "A certain pussy made me do it."

Jealously, I imagined him jerking-off while looking at one of Megan's pictures on a computer screen.

Megan had given me a hand job sometimes, but she'd never watched me, or anyone else, masturbating, and seemed delighted by it all, especially the last picture.

She swivelled round on the chair. "Did you ever send a picture like that to a woman before we married?"

"No. Of course not."

"I'd like you to do that for me -- jerk off, I mean."

I glanced at the picture on the screen behind her. Clearly, it had a much greater appeal for her, but I couldn't say it had no effect on me.

She encouraged, "I want you to do it like you were by yourself -- like he would have -- but so I can see it spurt out."

I couldn't refuse her -- not when she looked at me appealingly -- but I had a feeling she would be thinking of him as she watched me take off my trousers and lie back across the end of the bed. With cock in hand, I closed my eyes and thought of her in the nude, taking a bath.

The picture teased up an erection quickly. I heard her intake of breath but she didn't speak.

I opened my eyes just as I climaxed, watching her as cum sprayed out on my legs.

She gave a repressed little gasp, clamping her legs together as if she'd had an orgasm of her own. I knew for sure, then, she'd been unfaithfully imagining it was his cock. The idea turned me on.

"What's his name," I asked her.

"Julian. He works for a stockbroker."

"Would you like to send him a reply?"

She hesitated. "I'd need some new pictures to send him."

"Would you like me to take them now?"

"That would be fun," she brightened, realising I wasn't going to cause any grief about it.

I stayed naked from the waist down while she stripped and showed me her repertoire of erotic poses on the bed. After I'd downloaded the images from the camera, she sat at the computer, still in the nude, and typed her reply. She let me look at it.

The message was brief:' This is where I want your lovely white cum next time.'

"I'm only having him on," she explained hastily. "It's just Internet chat."

She was enjoying herself so much I just let her go on with selecting the attachment to go with the e-mail. It was an image of her spread cunt, held open by her fingers.

I figured he wouldn't know if it was really hers or just off a porn site. Besides, I reminded myself, he'd already seen it on the bus -- but not quite like that.

"Can I send it?"

"Sure. That's what you wanted it for." She'd suggested I take the intimate close-up.

As she clicked the mouse, she fondly held my cock in her other hand.

I expected Julian's reply to be off a toilet wall, like, 'When and where?' But he was more refined. Megan let me see it. 'It's just as I'd remembered it,' he'd typed.

"There are no attachments this time," she told me.

"Maybe he's married and his wife took the first pictures."

"Married like me, you mean."

"I wasn't being judgemental."

"Maybe he just didn't like the close-up."

"He'd have to be crazy or gay not to."

"Do you think I should reply?"

I pretended to be non-committal, even though it felt like I was colluding in her having an affair, "If it turns you on."

She turned back to the keyboard and typed, 'I look at your pictures every day.'

For all I knew, she did.

She added to the message, 'It's like you cum, just for me, each time.'

Julian's reply arrived the following night. It read, 'When I look at your pictures I do cum for you each time.'

"He must be single," Megan commented happily.

There was a picture attached to the e-mail. It turned out to be of a glass tumbler partly filled with white fluid. It had the caption, 'This is some of it.'

Megan groaned. "I wish I could pour it all over me!"

Her newfound excesses hadn't yet stopped shocking me. I found my voice, "Maybe you should tell him that."

"May I?"

"You've been honest so far."

She missed the irony in my voice and set to typing.

"What picture can I send?"

I put my book down. "Get undressed and I'll take one of you at the computer. You can tell him you always take your clothes off to read his mail."

Afterwards, we made passionate love.

If anything, Megan's e-mail correspondence with Julian left her even hotter for sex with me. The photo sessions weren't bad either, especially the one after his next reply.

It read, 'I'd love to see you covered in cum.'

There was another picture of the tumbler, but this time the level was higher and a large cock, protruding from a male torso, dangled over the top, with a thin line of sticky fluid connecting its tip and the rim.

Megan looked at me hopefully. I protested, "I couldn't produce enough to cover you in!"

She looked at the picture again. "He has a very photogenic penis."

"Most women aren't turned on by that sort of thing."

"I am!"

"It doesn't look any different than mine."

"No one's got one as beautiful as yours."

Her words made my heart-pounding jealousy subside. I turned my mind back to what I knew she wanted, and said, "He does say covered in it."

"I know."

"He probably means like Bukakke."

"What?"

"Where several men squirt their cum on a naked woman."

She looked more interested than I'd wanted her to.

"You mean she gets paid to let them do that?"

"I don't know. Maybe some women like to do it for kicks."

"Do they all stand around her at once, or what?"

"I don't know. I guess so."

"Or what if they have turns and take the photo after the last one comes," Megan was innovative. "Could we fake that?"

I breathed a silent sigh of relief. For a moment, I'd thought she was leading up to asking me to find half a dozen willing guys to really do it. Finding them wouldn't have been difficult. We'd only have had to go to a bar together to pick them up for that.

I put the thought out of my head.

My eyes lighted on the paste we used for gluing paper. "We could put that in a sauce dispenser and make it squirt out. We'd have to water it down a bit but it would look pretty realistic afterwards."

"You're such a great partner!" She stroked my cheek lovingly.

I kissed her lips. "You get ready to look like you've been gang-banged by several guys then, and I'll go and mix the cum."

She shivered theatrically, "You almost make me want the real thing."

I left before she developed that thought any further and did my part in the kitchen, getting horny in the process.

When I came back, Megan was naked on the bed, on her back, playing with herself. It wasn't something I'd seen her do before. Maybe she was thinking about what it would be like to be the sole centre of attention for a Bukakke gathering.

"You're pretty turned on by something," I said casually, watching her fingers reluctantly slide off the elevated hood of her clit.

"I was just thinking of being covered in real cum."

"Would you like to be?"

"Only if it's yours."

I held up the plastic sauce container. "This will be quicker."

"Have you mixed it to look like the real thing?"

I felt a prick of jealousy. "Sure. And I've warmed it to body temperature so you won't be able to tell the difference when you feel it on your bare skin."

"Really?" She seemed pleased that I'd thought of it.

"Close your eyes and imagine six good-looking studs on the bed beside you, each with a huge cock in his hand."

She grinned at me then did as I'd suggested.

"The first guy is going to come on your tits," I told her. She squealed when the squirt of fake cum landed. "Did that feel good?"

"Yes." She sounded breathless. "Now I want to feel the next guy come." She still had her eyes closed as she fantasised, "The knob of his thing sticks so far out from his hand!"

"This guy's going to come on your belly from the side." I squirted, filling the little hollow of her navel and trailing off from it.

"I feel covered already!" She squeezed her thighs together

"Hey," I said. "You can't do that. The third guy's kneeling between them."

She opened her legs quickly.

"He's very close to coming." I held off to tease her.

"Come on me! Come on me!"

I shot a short burst from the plastic container where her triangle of pubic hair would have been, and dripped some more down the inside of her left thigh.

"Aw, he missed," she groaned.

"You don't want to get all glued up in there."

"Cummed," she corrected me.

"The next guy wants to leave his on your face."

"Mmm. I can see his big cock hanging over my mouth." She parted her lips and let the tip of her pink tongue show.

I dribbled mock-cum around her mouth and chin and faked viscous drips down to her collarbone. The effect looked just like the real thing.

I got off the bed and collected the camera. Megan opened her eyes and made sexy, eager expressions for me as I took pictures.

"Wouldn't at least two or three of the men have fucked me," she conjectured, her imagination was still working vividly. "Julian will expect to see cum drooling out of my hole. The men would have split me open so wide that it wouldn't close again."

"If I fill it with paste it won't open again for hours."

"This time I want real cum."

I stripped willingly and took the missionary position between her eagerly parted thighs. She made me enter her three times, pretending, with her eyes closed, I was a different guy each time -- one silent and rough, one loving, and the third crude. She let me come as the third guy after begging that I keep calling her a cheap tramp and slut, in between pleading to have her cunt filled to overflowing. It was a totally different Megan to the woman I'd married.

She even climaxed before I did, bucking wildly. While her cunt still rippled with the after-effect, I pulled my cock almost all the way out and let my cum shoot over her entrance.

I quickly got the camera and focussed it between her legs. She did look like three men had just taken turns to fuck her vaginally and as if, afterwards, some of their cum had run back down her sheath, gumming up the exit and dribbling down into her crack.

I started taking pictures, and Megan helped by working the muscles of her cunt to expel any fluid trapped inside.

"I want it to look like it's flowing out -- as if all the men fucked me."

I assured her it did. Then I said, "I suppose you wish Julian was one of them."

"Don't be silly. It's just a game between Julian and me. It's not meant to get physical. It's just about stimulating each other's imaginations."

I thought it was more like cock teasing but I didn't say so.

Megan went to have a shower while I downloaded the pictures and prepared an attachment for a blank e-mail reply. She came back in a bathrobe and took my place at the computer.

"What should I say?"

"Your cup runneth over."

She grinned but shook her head.

When she finished typing, she leant to the side so I could see. The message read: 'I imagined each one of them was you.

Then she clicked the send button before she lost her nerve.

His reply came the next day: 'The lucky ones got to come in a very special place.'

Only I knew how right he was.

"He's jealous," Megan said as she opened the attachment.

It was an invitation to dinner.

Megan typed a decline.

He came back: 'Would you cook for me?'

She answered: 'No.'

'Can we meet to exchange bodily fluids?'

Megan stared at the screen for a long time over that one.

"Is that what you'd like to do," I asked her.

"Anything like that would end the game."

Even so, I thought she wasn't ruling it out further down the track.

She typed: 'I'm shocked at your presumption. I only exchange bodily fluids through the mail.'

He came back: 'Where can I send you mine?'

She impulsively gave him our box number at the post office.

"Do you think he will," she asked me.

The gift of bodily fluid:

Julian's gift to Megan was marked 'Perishable - For Urgent Delivery', and the Post Office called her at work. She brought the little package home that evening and opened it in front of me, sitting on the double bed. There was a cardboard box inside the wrapping and an unrolled condom inside the box. The rubber had been sealed at the top by heat or glue so that it wouldn't leak.

"He's really done it," Megan expressed her delight as she stared at her gift and probably pictured his penis inside it.

"Now you've got what you asked for, what are you going to do with it?"

She didn't like the tone of my voice. "You haven't minded so far. We've both been enjoying it."

I could tell she was in the mood to do the opposite of whatever I told her. I shut up. She, without any explanation, started undressing, stripping down to just her lacy knickers, and then she took the box and its contents and headed out of the bedroom. I followed her dutifully into the bathroom, taking the camera, and wanting to tell her, "Don't."

After pulling her knickers down, Megan sat on the toilet, from where she moved forward to the edge of the seat with her cunt in full view. That morning, she'd let me watch her shave it smooth again as if anticipating some new turn in the game with Julian.

For a start she just let the sealed condom slide over her labia, posing with it in different positions while I reluctantly took photos. Then she did the same thing over each breast and nipple, but only after I'd undressed at her request so that she could look at my erect cock while she did it. "I want him to see a genuine hungry glint in my eye," she said.

He would also see how hard it made her nipples.

She'd treated the fragile rubber gently, letting all the fluid in it drain back into the little sac at the bottom and the area above it. Julian had left a generous deposit.

Next, Megan lowered the white condom to her bare pussy again, closing her eyes as if imagining he was there with his cock inside the rubber.

I took photos as she pressed the top half of the prophylactic against her split, making the rubber bloom out at the bottom where the white liquid showed. I half expected to see it burst, Megan putting on an expression to show she was aching for it to do just that.

I caught her theatrics on the camera just as I knew she wanted me to. Whether it was all just an act or not niggled at me.

She stood up then and turned her back to me, standing with her legs apart. She told me to sit on the edge of the bath. From there, I could take pictures of the condom dangling between her bare thighs. She bent forward a little and I got more cunt in the picture. The view made my cock swell so much it felt like there was a rubber band around it near the base.

After that shot, she sat down again and looked at me.

"What," I said.

"I suppose I'm not allowed to burst it?"

I stayed calm and tried reverse-psychology. "It would make a great shot to send him."

She was surprised. "I thought you'd be too jealous to let me."

"It's only to provide a photo in a harmless game."

Her voice filled with earthy desire, "A gift should be opened, I suppose." Then her eyes met mine. "Then you don't mind that I want to feel his spunk on my body?"

I couldn't speak for a moment. "It probably is real semen."

"I want it to be!"

"Most people would put that under the heading of adultery."

She gave me a beguiling grin. "Doesn't that make it seem even more exciting? You can watch me being unfaithful right in front of you when there's no other man here."

I lifted the camera again. "Where are you going to put it?"

"Somewhere down low, I guess."

"Between your legs?" I aimed the camera there.

The bottom of the condom came into view, resting on her Mons. The little cum-filled sac just touched the hood of her clit. It peeped through labia that had dilated in anticipation.

I took a picture because I couldn't help myself. The hood had started imperceptibly creeping back from Megan's little love-button.

She used her fingernail to burst the sac, letting white spunk cascade down her genitals. I kept taking pictures.

I heard her climax and saw her body jerk, a spasm of pleasure stiffening her spine momentarily.

Then she was looking down between her legs to make certain Julian's gift of bodily fluids had run where she wanted it to. It was welling out of her vulva, as mine had the night before, and she gave another groan of pleasure.

"Make sure he'll be able to see it's gone inside me." She spread her legs wider.

I took more pictures as cum dripped to the tiles at the front of the toilet. I didn't think about it being her cunt that someone else's bodily fluid was leaking from.

She got down on her hands and knees and I took pictures of her licking the drips of cum off the tiles. I even made sure some shots were from the rear so that her cunt was in them too. She looked like a bitch on heat who had no inhibitions.

Finally, she sat up. There was a slick of real cum on her lips and chin. She grinned at me as if she had been a naughty girl. "I couldn't help myself. Was I disgusting?"

I realised then that Megan couldn't do anything that disgusted me. She was too beautiful and I loved her too much.

Her cutel blue eyes were staring at me. "Would you like to come in my mouth?" It was a first-time offer, and her way of apologising.

She sat on the toilet seat again and I stood in front of her, still with an erection.

Somehow, it didn't matter that the tongue licking me already had another man's semen on it.

Afterwards, all she ended up sending Julian was a message. It read: 'I can't let you see what I did with it. You'd be too disturbed.'

Then she made me delete all the pictures of her on her hands and knees in the bathroom.

Julian replied to her e-mail: 'It's enough to know that it went to a good home. Can I see you again -- like on the bus?'

She typed on the screen: 'Yes, but you can't talk to me or touch me ... anywhere.'

She glanced at me. "Can I send it?"

"I'll have to be there."

"To record it?" She stared into my eyes. "Yes, I'd like that."

Having my agreement, she added instructions for a meeting and sent the message.

The meeting:

On Saturday, Megan borrowed a limousine from her brother under some pretext, and I dressed as the chauffeur. Julian was waiting on the designated street corner. I pulled into the kerb and opened the back door for him. He didn't take enough notice to recognise me from the bus.