Megan's Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan was sitting in the rear seat wearing nothing but a pair of plain white stockings. She looked so cute that I almost came on the spot. Julian hurriedly got in, sitting opposite her, and I closed the door, the dark one-way glass giving them total privacy from the outside.

I got back behind the wheel. There was a web-cam concealed above Julian's head so that -- on a laptop in the front -- I could see everything in the back that he could see in the flesh. I could also eavesdrop.

Megan looked ravishing, her legs modestly together, the elastic tops of her stockings ending half way up her otherwise bare thighs. Her swelling breasts were each jewelled at the peak by an erect nipple. Her hands rested on the seat beside her knees.

After a long while, she reached out and pulled something small out of the door pocket. She held it up so that he could see it was a filmy pair of knickers.

"I wore them today while I looked at the pictures you e-mailed me. They made me wet." Holding the garment out, she offered, "You can have them in return for the present you sent me."

I couldn't see what he did with them but Megan looked pleased.

"I loved your present," she went on then answered his unspoken question. "Yes, I did put it there." Her gaze fell for a second. "It was a very special moment."

I'd gotten over being jealous but I did feel like a pimp for what I had acquiesced to her doing.

"Where were you when you did it?"

"You're not allowed to talk to me," she reminded him. She paused. "I sat in the bathroom, on the edge of the toilet seat, and spread my legs." She moved forward on the seat and demonstrated. "Like this." The most lovely of cunts went on display to him and the camera. "My pussy was already open from knowing what I was about to do," she told him. She used her fingers to draw her labia apart and simulate it. "It was gaping like this."

I was sure he wasn't looking at her face.

She lay back, still holding her labia. Everything showed.

"Then I burst the sac all over my open pussy."

My cock jerked at her description, as if I was seeing it again.

Megan sat erect and closed her legs. Julian had to be infatuated with her to accept just being teased like that.

After a few moments, Megan said, "You want to see my cunt again, don't you? I know you want to look at the real thing, not just a picture. But remember, you can't touch me."

She half turned and knelt on the front of the seat and, holding the back, bent over. Her thighs were spread generously. She stared out the rear window. "Some men like to see me this way. It means they can look without having to be embarrassed by making eye contact ..."

I wondered if being able to see outside made what she was doing seem even more exhibitionist to her.

Megan held the pose for a long time before lying across the back seat on her side, facing the web-cam. She drew one foot up, steep-ling her leg. "Other men like to see it like this -- from the front." She grinned impishly. "I think you like it any way I show it."

A few minutes later, she sat up, primly closing her legs again.

She giggled like a schoolgirl. "I've shown you mine now you show me yours."

That wasn't part of the plan we'd made. She was supposed to be the only one exposing herself.

I saw her eyes lower. "That's even bigger than it looked in the pictures," she said appreciatively. "I'm glad I could make you so hard just from looking."

She started touching her breasts and teasing her nipples.

"You can play with yourself if you like," she said.

Their knees were only a little way apart. Megan lifted her feet onto his seat, one on either side of him. Julian must have moved forward, because his hand came into view with his cock in it. Megan started fingering the area around her clit, still exposing everything else.

"Can I touch you," he begged hoarsely.

"No..." Megan didn't sound as if she meant it.

"Just a little?"

"Come and sit beside me."

Julian appeared on the screen, as she knew he would. She wanted me to watch. She put her feet back up on the other seat but wider apart. "Just a little bit then."

Her body tensed as he reached between her legs. He let it explore the silky smoothness of her skin. I could hear her breathing getting deeper all the time. Her parted thighs relaxed.

I saw her hand go out and curl around the shaft of his penis, drawing it towards her. He turned side-on so that she could lay it across her belly to press the shaft and flaring head against it. I heard her groan softly.

My attention shifted back to Megan's parted legs. Julian's fingers had penetrated her labia, which were gaping around them. Even as I watched, Megan thrust her groin forward to take them deeper. She wasn't restraining the sounds of her pleasure.

"This...wasn't meant...to happen," she got out.

It was seconds later before she pushed him away.

His cock stayed in the air.

She relented verbally, groaning, "It's so erect." She was unable to stop herself from reaching out and stroking it. "You were...just supposed...to look at me."

"You're so beautiful! How could I not want to touch?"

"Shsh!" She put her finger on his lips. "Don't talk. I only need to see it in your eyes. I can't resist you when I hear it as well."

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He paused. "Everything we've shared has been the greatest experience of my life."

Megan looked as if she was going to faint. Recovering, she tried to fit his cock back into his trousers. "It won't go," she said hopelessly.

I knew she was trying her utmost not to give in to her natural urges.

"The only place it will fit now is somewhere that stretches," Julian said.

Megan sounded as if she whimpered.

"I think you have somewhere that stretches, don't you, Megan?"

She nodded her head like a puppet.

"I think I found it before." He reached between her stocking-ed legs again. Megan did not try to resist. She lay back, with her little cunt in the air, inviting him to have his way with it.

He was soon on his knees licking its juicy folds and making her buck with pleasure. She whispered, "I can feel a place that's so stretched for you."

Julian stopped licking to inspect it "It certainly seems round enough at the entrance," he said, "but does the tunnel go in far enough?"

"If you push something up it, it will."

Julian sat back to unfasten his trousers and pull them down. Megan lifted up on her elbows to eagerly watch his preparations.

When he was ready, straddling the space between her legs, she guided his cock with her hand. Just the head went in for a start. I could see the point of entry, exposed by her open legs. Then he thrust in and covered it from view,

I turned off the laptop screen, feeling cuckolded. The web-cam still recorded, and the speakers still betrayed the sounds of their sexual encounter, but at least I didn't have to watch her being fucked by another man.

After it was over, I heard her say, "You should go now."

"Can I see you again?"

"Not like this. I'm married to a wonderful, loving man. If he found out I was having sex with other men it would hurt him."

"Won't your chauffeur tell him?"

"I just hired him for the day."

"And the last pictures you sent me were genuine?"

"Yes. I went to a hotel room with several men I picked up in a bar. I wanted them to use my body, like you suggested. I had one of them take the pictures for you afterwards."

Megan was lying smoothly.

There was silence for a moment.

"When I exposed myself on the bus you must have known what sort of woman I was."

I figured Megan was talking to me as well as to him. I turned on the screen again. Julian must have gone back to his original seat and was off-camera. Beautiful Megan was looking nude and perky, sitting cross-legged.

"You should go," she said. "We can't do this ever again."

I heard the door open. Julian's back loomed then disappeared off-screen. The door slammed.

Megan stared directly at the web-cam. "Are you going to kill me?"

I hit the button that lowered the partition between us. All I could do was stare at her lovely face and body. Then I said, "I agreed to you creating the situation. What happened after that was only natural."

"Are you angry with me for giving in to the impulse?"

"No. I can see now it was an inevitable end to the game you started."

"Do you like to watch me with another man?"

"I liked seeing you nude with him, but I couldn't watch him fuck you."

Her eyes were soft and loving. "I'm glad."

She uncurled her stocking-clad legs and put her feet on the floor, closing her knees. "Are we going home now?"

"I thought I'd drive around for a while. With the partition open I can look at you in the rear vision mirror." I paused. "Who knows, you might even want to pick up a stranger later."

"I won't," she said. "I'll never be unfaithful to you again ... But I do like the idea of you looking at me in the nude as you drive..."

I forgave her.

"Don't do anything too erotic then," I said, "or I'll probably crash."

"If it gets too much for you, pull over and come in the back with me."

"I couldn't possibly, Madam, I'm only the chauffeur."

She opened her legs. "I've always fancied showing myself to a chauffeur."