Megan's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,749 Followers

'You'd better go,' he said at last.

'Don't you want seconds?' the girl said. She reached up and stroked his thigh, her fingers moving languorously over his skin. 'I've got another place for you to try -'

'No. She'll be home soon.' He glanced down at her, noticing the ooze between her legs. 'And you'd better wipe that up. I don't want her to know.'

Susan pushed herself up and peered down at her sex. The movement caused more of David's seed to seep out of her body, and she watched as it dribbled onto the rumpled cover beneath her. 'That's a little souvenir for your sister,' she said and she giggled briefly, an empty frivolous sound. 'She won't know what it is anyway, she's so dumb.'

'Don't talk about Meg like that,' David said sharply.

Susan laughed. 'Oooo! Sensitive about your little sister, are we?' she said. 'So why did you want to do it in her room if she's so wonderful?'

'My bed's broken. It was either this one or Mum's.'

'Well, let's use your mother's next time. I'll let you shag me in the bum on her pillow.'

David stood up abruptly. 'Don't be filthy.' He reached down and pulled her arm. 'Now, get out before Meg gets home. I told you, I don't want her to know.'

An expression of malice spread over Susan's face. 'Your bed isn't broken, is it?' she said. 'You just wanted to get your rocks off thinking about fucking your precious little sister.'

'I told you not to talk like that,' David replied angrily. 'Now get out.'

Susan pushed herself up, her breasts swinging pendulously. 'Don't worry, I'm going.' She bent down and stepped into her dress, sliding it up over her body and fastening it with the zipper. She raked her fingers through her tangled hair and bent to pick up her handbag. 'Well, good luck with fucking Meg,' she said nastily. 'You know she's as dry as a Nun, don't you?'

'Get out.'

Susan opened her mouth to respond, but Meg dared not stay a moment longer to listen. She turned and ran softly along the corridor and down the stairs, remembering to miss the squeaky step two from the bottom. She opened the front door and then shut it again loudly, as if she had just arrived home. Her mind was reeling with what she had seen and heard, but she greeted Susan with a bright smile as she came down the stairs.

'Hey, Susan.'

'Hey, Meg.' She walked towards the door, her face like thunder. 'You know, your brother is a real asshole sometimes.'

'Really? What's he done?'

'He -- well, it's a long story.' The girl opened the door. 'But tell from me to fuck off, will you?' Her eyes lingered on Meg for a moment. 'And tell him he's a fucking pervert.'

'I will,' Meg said sweetly. 'It's funny, though, that's exactly what he said about you.'

Susan opened her mouth to respond but shut it again without speaking. She glared at Meg before spinning on her heel and slamming the door.

Meg waited downstairs until David arrived. He was wearing jeans and a tee shirt and his feet were bare. 'So what was Susan doing upstairs?' she asked shortly.

David seemed unaware of her anger. 'She wanted to use the bathroom.'

'I see.' Meg had never known David to lie before and she didn't like it. It confirmed in her mind that having other girls was bad for him. 'She looked upset.'

'You know Susan. She's always upset about something.'

'She told me to tell you to fuck off, and that you're a pervert.' Meg watched his face closely.

'Really?'

'Why does she think you're a pervert?'

'Beats me.' David smiled at his sister. 'Maybe she is jealous of you, Sis.'

'Jealous of me?'

'Sure.' David walked into the kitchen and she followed him, watching as he opened the fridge. He took out a carton of milk and drank from it, leaving a little white moustache on his top lip, and he wiped his mouth on the back of his hand. His eyes softened as he regarded her and he smiled. 'She thinks I'm soft on you,' he explained.

Meg examined her brother. She looked at him just about every day but perhaps she'd taken him for granted: a comfortable constant in the house. He'd always been of slender build but she saw how he'd bulked out: his arms were smoothly muscled and his chest filled his shirt. His eyes were startlingly blue and the hair that curled around his ears was dark blonde shot through with streaks of gold, and his smile was amazing. Her anger towards him was suddenly torn by an awareness that he really was so much better than any other of the insipid boys she knew.

She realised David was staring at her, waiting for an answer. 'And are you?' she said, 'soft on me, I mean.' Her heart was thudding in her chest.

'Always.' He smiled at her, his eyes in contact with hers for a few moments. He was struck again how different she was to Susan, not just physically but in temperament too. Susan was large boned and inclined to plumpness, and was often moody. Meg, on the other hand, was much smaller but her body was in perfect proportion, each part fitting together like those of an exquisite china doll. He allowed his eyes to roam over her briefly, taking in the trim waist and pert breasts and the delicate bone structure of her shoulders and neck. She was generally good tempered, too, which is why they got on so well together.

'Hey,' he said. 'Mum told me she'd be late tonight...she had an appointment in town or something. Do you fancy a pizza? It'd be my shout. We could go down to Giovanni's and eat it there, and have a beer.'

Meg nodded. She hadn't forgiven him but it would an opportunity to talk, which didn't seem to happen much any more.

'Sure.'

'Great.' He closed the fridge. 'I'll grab a shower, and we could head off then, if you're ready.'

*

The little Italian Bistro was busy, as always, but they found a table in the corner and waited for their meal. Meg surveyed the crowd to see if there was anybody there she knew. A few of the local girls were sitting nearby and she suddenly wondered if her brother had slept with any of them as well. There was so much about him that she didn't know.

She decided to take the direct approach. 'So why are you seeing Susan?' she asked.

'What do you mean?'

'I mean she's already married.'

'She's separated, Meg, and she doesn't expect any commitment.'

'She's a skank,' Meg said, 'and she's not separated, she just likes sleeping around.'

David shrugged. 'I wouldn't know. She seems OK to me.' He nodded towards the table of girls opposite. 'So which of those would be better?'

Meg examined the girls. They were younger than her, each with different features and colouring but she perceived there was marked similarity in the way they dressed and the accessories they carried, as if they were all from the same tribe. An adjective popped into her mind to describe them. Vapid. That was what she had thought of Susan, and now she saw it applied to these girls as well. Vapid - a good word to describe how insipid, dull and intellectually empty they were. She glanced at David, who was examining them with open interest, and she experienced a surge of anger that he should even look at them.

'None of them,' she said sharply. 'They're nothing but a bunch of little tarts.'

David laughed. 'Wow! Tell me what you really think.'

Meg leaned forward and her words were crisp. 'You want to know what I think? Well, I'll tell you. I think they don't have one whole brain between them. I think they are out to get as much pleasure as they can in the shortest possible time, and they don't care with whom or how. I think they are shallow and worthless.' Her voice was bitter.

The smile slipped from David's face and he reached across the table and grasped her arm. 'Hey, I'm only asking, Meg. So what's got into you this evening?'

'I already told you - you can do better.'

David shrugged. 'Well I'm sorry you don't approve, Sis. You don't like Susan and you don't seem to like any other girls -- so who would you have me with?'

But before Meg could reply the meal arrived and the rest of the evening was spent in idle chatter.

*

That night Meg lay in her bed and thought about David.

She had always thought him good and kind and honest, but what she had seen today had shaken that belief. Before climbing into bed she had changed the sheets and the bedspread to remove any trace of Susan Clarke, but somehow she could still smell the rank odour of her sex and hear her cries of pleasure as David spurted inside her; and she remembered too the lies that slipped from his lips afterwards, like poisoned honey.

She and David had supported each other when the family fell from a life of riches and easy indulgence to harder times, and it had forged a relationship beyond that of normal siblings. Meg had waited for the love and support and unity that carried them through those dark days to blossom as life moved on, but it had not. She could see now that her transition to womanhood had become a silent barrier that had stunted their relationship, and that in not seeing it before she had been complicit in their gradual drift apart. Perhaps she had taken it for granted...perhaps, if she had been ugly instead of beautiful, it would have been different. In any case it was evident that the early bonds that bound them together were not enough for David any more. She had watched his face as he took Susan Clarke and tonight she had seen his hungry eyes roaming over the painted faces of the nearby girls, lingering on their young faces and breasts and thighs. She could see him imagining how they would look as he fucked them: their limbs twitching and their features twisted in pleasure, and how it would feel as he splashed his sperm deep into their wriggling bodies. He is slipping away, she thought, and I will lose him. The question was, could she live with that?

In the silence of the night she understood she could never do without him. He was a rock in her life, someone to cling to when the storm clouds gathered, and he was so much better than anyone other person she had ever met. She remembered how he looked as he drank from the carton of milk, and the way he had wiped his mouth on the back of his hand, his lips soft and warm. She saw again the way he smiled, and she remembered his words... 'I'm soft on you, Meg', and his eyes told her that he was not lying: he did love her, but not the way she wanted. Perhaps he took her for granted too, but what could she do about it?

And then she remembered his question in the café: 'so who would you have me with, Meg?' It was a demand framed in frustration and she hadn't answered it, but now in the silence of her room she did so and her words echoed softly in the darkness. 'Me, David. You could have me'.

And in the quiet moments before sleep she thought about what she would do to keep him, and how she might do it.

*

'What are you doing over Christmas, David?' Meg regarded him over a bowl of cereal. She was still in her pajamas, in deference to it being a Sunday and because she knew she looked good in the skimpy baby-doll outfit.

'I've signed up for a stint with the Army Reserve, but that's only until the 20th. After that, not much.'

Meg pouted. It was the first she'd heard about the Army thing and she was put out. 'Army Reserve? So what's that all about?'

'They take you away for two weeks and teach you a bunch of stuff and give you money. Sounds like fun so I've signed up.'

Meg did a quick calculation. She'd been saving a little bit from each pay and had enough for a beachside cottage rental for a few days but not over the expensive Christmas week.

'How much money do they give you?' she asked, deviously.

David's eyes strayed to his sister's body again, just as they had ever since she flounced into the room. He could see her breasts pressed against the fabric of her pajama top that was, as far as he could tell, struggling to keep them in. He'd never thought of Meg as having big boobs but they sure looked adequate this morning. The lack of a bra suggested there wouldn't be knickers either, and he found himself wondering if the gusset of her little pajama shorts was wedged between her lips, and how wet -

'Hello...earth calling David,' she called. 'Is there anybody there?'

'Um -- about eight hundred a week, tax free.'

'I see.' She fastened her brown eyes on him. 'Well, have I got a deal for you.'

'Why aren't I surprised?'

'No, no, you'll really like this deal, I promise,' she said earnestly. 'It involves a good time for you.'

David's eyes fell to her breasts again. 'Really? How good?'

Meg saw the direction of his gaze and laughed. 'Well, perhaps not that good, but good enough.' She paused for a moment, waiting for his eyes to move from her chest. 'How would you like to spend a few days in a beach cottage after you come back from your Army thing?'

'Who with?'

'Me, silly! Just you and me, sharing a house -- we could go swimming and surfing and do stuff. It would be fun.'

'We already share a house, Meg.'

'This would be different...we wouldn't be working and Mum wouldn't be there. We'd be able to talk again, to have fun.'

David knew what she meant. Since he started his medical degree there seemed to be so little time together, and he missed the camaraderie they once had. He knew she didn't have any friends close enough to go to the beach with and he couldn't remember when she had last had a holiday. Probably before Dad was put away, and that seemed a lifetime ago. Besides, he could do far worse than spending a few days looking at Meg in a swimming costume.

'So who's paying?' he asked.

'I've got a bit put away,' she said, 'enough for three or four days but not the higher rent over the Christmas period. If you can make up the difference I can book it.'

'Okay.'

'Really?'

'Sure.'

Meg leapt to her feet and scooted round the table to jump onto his lap. 'You're a champ!' She clung to him with her arms around his neck, her body warm though the thin material of her pajamas, and she pressed her lips to his neck. 'Thanks.'

'It'll be fun,' he said. He could feel the cheeks of her bum on his leg, straddling his thigh like two oranges in a bag, and her hair smelled of apple and cinnamon. He struggled to keep his mind on the subject. 'In fact, I'll pay for the food and grog as well.'

She cupped his face with her hands and looked into his eyes. 'Thanks, Stud.'

'You're welcome. Now, get off.' David was uncomfortably aware that his cock was rapidly coming to attention and it was only a matter of time before she felt it too.

'Really? Don't you like me sitting here?'

'I love it, Meg, but you've not got much on and I'm only human.' He moved his hands to her hips to lift her off, but the delicious warmth of her curves under his fingers only made things worse.

'Ah, sorry,' she said. 'I'm getting off...ah, here we go -' she wriggled on his lap in an exaggerated movement, her buns brushing back and forth on his leg and her mound grinding against him. 'Oops, sorry -- ah, almost lost my balance...there...right, I'm off.' She stood lightly on her feet and glanced down at his lap, her eyes shining with laughter. 'Oh my! I see what you mean. Wow, did I do that?'

'You and that little nightie. Make sure you leave it at home when we go on holidays. It's trouble.'

Meg smiled at him. 'Sure, if that's what you really want. You need to think what the alternative might be, though.'

David did, and it was a disturbing thought.

***

It was a five hour drive to the cottage and they talked most of the way. David told her of his Army adventures. He'd come home on the last day in his field cams and she had immediately christened him 'Soldier.'

'So where did you live?' Meg asked.

'In barracks for the first few days and then in tents in the field.'

'Just guys?'

He glanced at her. 'Nope. There were some girls there too. Army has a gender neutral policy.'

'You sound like an advertising brochure.' Meg lowered the pitch of her voice and gave a passible impersonation of him. 'Army has a gender neutral policy!' She laughed. 'A gender neutral policy!...hmmm, let me think what the fuck that means -- ah, I know, they de-sex you when you join up.'

David laughed with her. 'Hardly, although it might have been good idea for some of the guys there. They spent more time trying to get into the girls' pants than they did working.'

'Really? And what about you?

'Left them alone. I have a principle of avoiding any woman who carries a gun.'

'Good thought. I'm going to buy Susan a six-shooter for Christmas.'

David chuckled. 'You're really worried about her, aren't you?'

'Me? Nah, never give her a thought.'

'That's not true. That's about the twentieth comment you've made about her. What do you think is going on between her and me, Sis? This isn't a lifetime commitment thing you know.'

'I just want the best for you, Soldier, and she's not even close.'

'Right.' David didn't want to talk about Susan. He was here, with Meg, and they had a whole week together and he was looking forward to it, and Susan's pussy would still be available when he got home. He thought life didn't get much better.

The road wound down the escarpment, passing through a patch of dense forest where the sun was filtered by the canopy above, the light flickering green and gold as the car twisted through a series of hairpin bends; and then suddenly they were out onto the coastal plain and the country opened up to lush fields with neat white fences and farm cottages scattered here and there. David thought even the air felt different, somehow: warmer and thicker, as if it was caressing you, and he felt his senses quicken.

They followed the coastal road and eventually arrived at the small village where the cottage was, pulling up outside the general store where the key was kept. It was cool inside, and they approached the counter.

'I'm here to pick up the key to the cottage,' David asked the shopkeeper. He glanced at the paperwork in his hand. 'Um -- No 57 Beachview.' He put his license and booking confirmation on the counter.

The man nodded, and picked a key off a nearby rack. His eyes flickered over David and then settled on Meg, stood beside him. She was wearing a white shirt and shorts and the man thought she was by far the best looking girl he had seen that week.

'The cottage is a bit rough,' he said, 'but you should be right. Let me know if you need anything.'

'Sure.'

The man waved his arm in the general direction of the road. 'Turn left at the end, last house on the right. It's the one on its own, like. You can't miss it.'

'Thanks.' David picked up the key. 'So what's there to do around here?'

'Not much. Fish, swim, and -' his eyes rested on Meg again, and he thought that if he was with her he would never have asked that question '- stay in bed,' he said.

They walked around the cottage. The man was right, it was rough but then the rent had been less than all the others. It had boasted two bedrooms but one of them was so small they thought it was a cupboard. It was clean, though, and the verandah did have a view of the sea. They stood in the lounge, looking though the big double doors to the ocean.

The afternoon sun was streaming in through the half open shutters to one side of the room and David saw how each band of light highlighted a different part of his sister: the small neat head with its mane of wheat-coloured hair and dark eyes and soft, pink lips; the tight tee shirt stretched over her breasts and the creamy band of her midriff, peeping from under her shirt. One leg was thrust slightly forward of the other and at their juncture he could see a deep crease in the white cotton shorts she was wearing, highlighting the lustre of her skin below them. His eyes slid back to her face to find she was watching him quietly with a small smile upon her lips, and there was an expression in her eyes he had never seen before.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,749 Followers