Megan's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,749 Followers

He felt his stomach lurch at her beauty. I try, he thought to himself. I try so hard not to think of her that way. The image of what he did to Susan flashed into his mind and he remembered how, when he closed his eyes, he imagined it was Meg. The thought triggered a familiar twist of guilt, and when he tried to speak he found his mouth as dry as dust.

'Come on, Sis,' he managed at last. 'Let's go and find the beach.'

'Sure. Give me a minute to change.'

David went into the little bedroom and pulled on his bathing suit. By the time he finished Meg was already there, standing by the verandah door in the smallest bikini he had ever seen. It was bright red, what there was of it, and it was secured by little strings either side of her hips and at the centre of her back: in fact, as far as he could see from the rear view it was only string.

'Wow!' he said. 'Holy crap, Meg! Tell me that there's more in the front of that costume than there is at the back.'

She turned and smiled at him, and he saw there were three little panels of material each one smaller than his hand: just enough to keep her decent but not enough to leave much to the imagination. David wondered how it would look when it was wet.

'What do you think?' she asked. She did a little pirouette, her arms above her head. The movement caused her breasts to sway and for a moment he thought they would pop free. He looked at her face with an effort.

'Sensational. Does that material shrink, by any chance?'

Meg laughed. 'I guess we'll find out soon. What about the colour?' She placed a hand under each boob and hefted them forward slightly, as if presenting them for his inspection.

'Stunning.' David recalled an art teacher once telling him what each colour represented. Red was for danger, determination and love and he wondered if Meg knew it or whether she just liked the shade. 'It's amazing against your tan,' he said. It was too. She had a naturally olive skin and the juxtaposition of red and golden brown looked sensational.

Meg laughed. 'I thought you'd like it. I bought it just for you. Now...are you ready?'

They walked down to the beach and swam out into the surf, laughing with pleasure at the caress of the water on their bodies. A spit of rocks jutted out into the bay a little further to the north and they saw how it influenced the wave pattern. 'Over there,' he said. 'We'll pick up the waves earlier and they'll take you though to the beach.'

The water was deeper here and soon Meg was swimming beside him, unable to touch the bottom. 'It's not fair,' she complained. 'You're taller than me and you can go out further.' She held onto his shoulder. 'Tow me out, Soldier, and we can catch the waves together.'

'Right.' He waded out until he could just stand, enjoying the slippery feel of her skin against his, and they caught the first wave together. It carried them across the little bay and dumped them on the beach close to one another, and Meg wallowed in the white frothy spume and laughed up at him, her eyes shining with happiness and excitement. 'Again,' she demanded, and she ran and jumped on his back. He grasped her legs and plunged into the surf, conscious of the warmth of her groin pressing against him and the reaction it was causing, swimming out with her to do it all over again until they were exhausted.

She took his hand and they walked back to the cottage and David saw the glances that couples on the beach gave them: looks of envy from the guys and smiles from older couples who took them to be young and in love.

'How about seafood tonight?' he asked her. 'There's a little Bistro in the next town around the Bay.'

Their table was on a wooden deck overlooking a little creek fringed by golden sand and they talked and ate prawns and lobster and buttered scallops with their fingers, washed down with ice cold beer. Meg wore a simple white dress that showed off her skin and David couldn't help but steal glances when he thought she wasn't looking, not realizing that she was doing the same to him. He'd long ago accepted his sister was the best looking girl he knew but tonight she was glowing, and as the evening progressed he realised that feelings for her were changing, and it worried him. She's my little sister. I can't think of her that way.

She excused herself and when she came back David watched her threading her way through the tables. It wasn't just her looks, he thought: it's the way she carries herself. It's her smile and the amazing ability she had to make him feel special. He thought that she had suddenly blossomed right in front of his eyes.

She reached the table and sank into her chair opposite him, and he could not take his eyes off her.

'What?' she asked.

'I was thinking you looked happy. I haven't seen you like this in a while.'

Meg reached across the table and grasped his hand. 'I am happy,' she said. 'I feel...relaxed. It's difficult to do that at home, what with work and -- well, you know.' She squeezed his fingers. 'And I'm happy you're here with me, Soldier. We don't seem to have connected over the last year or two, and I've missed it.'

He nodded, knowing what she meant. 'I guess life just gets in the way.'

'Then we must make sure it doesn't.'

'Yeah.' They lapsed into silence, their fingers still entwined, and David looked out over the crescent of sand to the little village beyond. There were bright lights there and the sound of laughter and music from a waterside bar.

'Do you want a drink down there?' he asked.

She glanced at where he was looking. The music sounded good but she didn't want to break the mood. 'Maybe tomorrow. Let's go back to the cottage and have a few drinks on the verandah.'

He mixed a jug of Margarita and they sat close to one another and drank, their comfy chairs pulled together. Meg was curled up with her legs under her, and the liquor and the darkness broke down barriers and they began to talk more freely.

'So what's the story with Chris Miller?' he asked. Meg had mentioned that she was thinking of going out with him, which worried David.

'Oh, him! He wants my body, and he doesn't care where or how,' she giggled. 'He told me last week that anything nestling between my perfect little cheeks is a friend of his and he wants to get to know it a whole lot better.'

'Maybe he just wants a kiss.'

'I don't think he meant those cheeks, Soldier.'

'Ah, right.' He'd known that of course, but somehow hadn't thought his kid sister would contemplate anything involving anal. 'Well, I have to agree with him.'

'Really? You want a piece of my ass as well?'

'Any sane guy would,' David said. He had dreamed of it often enough but the conversation was making him feel unaccountably uncomfortable. He thought that Chris Miller was probably the biggest scumbag he'd ever met, and the thought of his cock inside Meg was enough to turn his stomach. 'But you shouldn't give it to Chris Miller,' he continued, 'in fact I don't think you should give him anything.'

'Why not? Look, I know he's a -' she broke off, searching for a word. 'What's the male equivalent of a slut?'

'Beats me. A stud, maybe. That tells you something of the male psyche.'

'A stud. Well, maybe he is, and maybe that's all I'm looking for, Soldier. At least I'd know where I stand with him.'

David shook his head. 'You really don't want to pick Chris Miller. He's -- well, he's just a sleazebag.'

'Huh! You're a fine one to talk! Slutty Susan isn't exactly a paragon of virtue, and if one of those tarts in the restaurant the other night had offered you a piece of her tight little tush I'm damn sure you wouldn't have knocked her back either.'

'I keep telling you I'm not an item with Susan,' David said. 'She's just -- well, just a fill-in.'

'Suppose it was me you were screwing, Soldier...would you think I was just a fill-in too, until some better piece came along?'

'That's not a fair question. You're my sister, so we couldn't -'

'I'm not asking whether we should or not,' Meg said deviously. 'I'm asking you to imagine you are in my pants and whether you'd screw around if you were.'

Meg's words evoked a sudden image of his sister crouching on the same chair she was sitting on now, with her little white dress rucked up over her waist and her panties twisted around one ankle. She was looking back over her shoulder as he ploughed into her, and the expression on her face was one of carnal lust. He felt his cock harden rapidly at the thought.

'Well?' Meg demanded.

'I could never cheat on you,' he answered softly. In his mind he could see his shaft poised at the entrance to her body, and hear her soft moan as he pressed it slowly into her for the first time. His longing was palpable. 'I don't know how anyone could.'

'And would you still screw Susan if you had me?'

'Hell, no.'

'And what about those other little skanks in the restaurant?'

He shook his head. 'Never.'

Well, there you are then.' Meg said.

David regarded his sister. She seldom said or did anything without purpose and generally she made herself crystal clear, but this conversation was to the far right of being weird. 'What the hell does that mean?' he demanded.

'What?'

'What does 'well there you are then' mean?'

She spread her hands in an expression of innocence. 'It means that there's at least one guy in the world who could have a little integrity.' Her eyes flicked to his lap. 'What did you think it meant?' she asked, and he could her laughter in her words.

'Hell, I don't know,' he said. He rested his eyes on her face for a moment, his expression troubled. 'So have you -'

'Fucked Chris yet?' she laughed, a short sharp sound devoid of humour. 'No, I haven't...not with him, not with anyone. Here I am, eighteen years two months and twenty-one days old and I'm untouched. Sad, isn't it? The oldest virgin on the East Coast.' She paused, and David could she wasn't done talking about it. 'You know, I've always figured my cherry was worth hanging onto for the right guy, but maybe that's just dumb thinking. At this rate I'll still have it at fifty and that would be really sad. That's why I'm thinking of Chris.' She leaned forward and filled her glass from the pitcher. 'You know, Dad's got a lot to answer for.'

'You can't blame him for still being a virgin!'

Meg shook her head. 'He was faithless, Soldier. He used Mum and that other poor woman and when he was caught he wasn't even sorry.'

'Not all guys are like Dad.'

'Yeah, right! Just about every guy I've met thinks constantly of pussy, which in my book puts them in the slut league. Going with any one of them is setting myself up for failure.'

David shook his head. There was a huge difference between a young guy out for a bit of skirt and someone who had deliberately married two women at the same time, but clearly Meg couldn't see that. He reached over and squeezed her arm. 'There are guys around you can trust, Meg,' he said, 'and you'll find one, I promise.'

She stared into the candle for a few moments without responding. 'I don't think there are, David, she said at last. 'Not that I've ever seen, anyway.' Her eyes slid to his. 'Apart from you that is, and you've got slutty Susan.'

David shook his head. 'I told you, she's just a fill-in. I don't -'

'I know, you told me,' she interrupted. 'So who would you have...I mean, if you could pick your ideal woman, who would it be?'

David leaned back in his chair. 'Christ, I don't know.'

'You must have thought about it, Soldier...you know, when you're doing it. If Susan's not the one then you must think about who you'd really like to be with.'

'I guess. We all fantasise about that.'

'So who would it be?'

'I don't know, Meg.'

'Oh, come on! You never imagine you're with someone else? Someone you've seen in the street or even an imaginary girl?'

David shrugged. 'I guess.'

'So what does she look like?'

Like you David thought, but he couldn't tell her that. He shrugged. 'Just a chick...someone hot.'

'Right.' She lapsed into silence and David waited, uncomfortable with the direction their conversation had taken. He knew what the next question would be and he waited for her pluck up the courage to ask. 'So what does this hot chick look like?' she said, at length.

'Short -- about five six. Grey eyes. Blonde hair, down to her bum. Smallish tits, but not too small. Amazing, thick nipples. Oval face and nice eyes. Soft pink lips... a figure like Jennifer Hawkins, and a really, really, neat little tush.'

Meg was silent. She could feel the alcohol swimming in her head but she wasn't too far gone to recognise that the description fitted her. 'And is it always the same girl?' she asked. Her heart was suddenly beating quicker.

'Pretty much.' David laughed, a short dismissive sound. 'Shows how much imagination I've got, doesn't it?' He was silent for a moment, very much aware of her proximity and the electricity that was building between them.

'And do you know her, or is she imaginary?'

David was silent for a few moments. This was dangerous ground, he knew. 'She's like someone I know,' he said carefully.

'Well, if you ever get the chance to have her, don't waste it,' Meg offered.

'I won't,' he said. 'If I ever find her she'll be the one.' For a moment he was tempted to tell her that she was the fantasy girl and always had been, and that his heart was beating so fast in his chest that it might explode; but he knew he couldn't. Meg was flirting with him simply because she could, and because she trusted him not to take it too seriously. He imagined the look in her eyes if he did try it on... the expression of disappointment and disgust, the realisation that he was nothing more than his father's son - a user of women and destroyer of trust. Better to keep a barrier between them and stay friends, than to venture too far into intimacy and risk destroying it all forever.

The thought sobered him and he glanced at his watch. 'Wow...past midnight. It's been a long day, Sis...a great day. Thanks.' He drained his drink and stood up. 'I might hit the sack.'

Meg uncurled herself from the chair and stood in front of him. 'It has been a fabulous day, David, thank you,' she said. On impulse she flung her arms around his neck and pulled him down towards her face. He could feel her hair tickling his chin and her nose against his neck, and the little butterfly kisses she was giving him working up towards his ear. 'That's for today,' she breathed, 'and this is to take your mind off your imaginary chick.' She stood on tiptoe and pressed her lips to his. They were incredibly soft and tasted of salt and tequila, and they lingered on his for a few moments before she broke free, and he heard her throaty chuckle as she ran to her room.

*

David was still asleep when she bounced into his room. 'Wake up, sleepy!' she called. 'Half the day is gone and I want you.' She seized a pillow and hit him with it, her breasts jiggling with the inertia.

'Ah...shit, Meg! I was asleep! What the fuck are you doing?'

'I need someone to go swimming with. Get up!' She raised the pillow again and waved it back and forth in a threatening gesture.

'Jesus!' David opened his eyes with difficulty and was immediately rewarded by a view of his sister's swaying breasts, barely contained by the triangles of the little red bikini. 'Jesus!' he said again, with more feeling.

Meg saw where his eyes were looking. 'Stop looking at my tits and get up, you pervert.'

David sniggered, his eyes still on her chest. 'Make me.'

'Right!' She jumped on the bed and straddled him, her fingers digging into the soft skin under his ears. 'Get up! Get up!'

'Ow, shit! Fuck! What have I done to deserve you?' David reached up and grasped her wrists and pulled them away from his face, imprisoning her. 'Ha! Now what are you going to do?'

Meg shrieked and began to bounce up and down on his chest. 'I'll squash you into submission.'

David laughed with her. 'How does that work, midget?' he asked. He began to punctuate his words with theatrical grunts as his sister's weight landed on his chest. 'You -- ugh - might just be able to - ugh -- squash a flea, shrimp, if you really -- ugh - try hard.' He tried to hold her still, but she continued to jiggle and he laughed again at the glorious sight of her breasts bobbing up and down. 'Don't -- ugh -- drop one of those on me or I really will be -- ugh - crushed.'

'You're a beast!' Meg squealed. 'Let me go!'

'Only if you stop.'

'Never! If you get up now I'll let you live.'

David decided he didn't want her to stop. She really wasn't heavy and he was enjoying the sight. The bikini top was in danger of structural failure and aside from that, her crotch was bobbing up and down only a few inches from his face. He could see the fabric stretched over her mound and a few wisps of golden hair peeping from under one edge. He saw that the skin on the inside of her upper thighs was of a pale cream colour, much lighter than the rest of her skin, and he imagined how soft it would feel on his lips. His cock hardened rapidly under the sheet.

'Is that your best, Symonds?' he goaded her. 'Is that all you've got?'

She flexed her thigh muscles and began to bounce higher, struggling to release her hands. 'You ain't seen nothing yet!' she grunted, 'take that!' and with exquisite timing she pushed back and landed on his groin.

David released her hands with an explosive grunt of pain. 'Fuck!' he said. 'Shit, shit, that hurt! Get off!' He pushed her aside and cupped his organ with both hands. 'Holy crap, Meg...you've squashed the old guy.'

'He must be flea-sized then.' She studied his face. 'So do you give up?'

'I'm a cripple,' he wheezed. 'My dick feels like a Spoonbill's beak.'

Meg laughed at the image. 'I guess that's a win for me then.'

'I'll never be able to do it again,' he moaned.

'Sure you will. You'll make some lady Spoonbill very happy.' She laughed at her wit and stood next to the bed looking down at him. 'So do you want anything to eat before we go?'

'Get out of my sight, woman! I need to check out what you've done.'

Meg snickered. 'Will this just be a visual inspection or are you going for a full-power trail?' she asked. 'Perhaps I can bring you a rubber glove and a bucket...well, a thimble, anyway.'

'Very funny! I might never be able to perform again.'

Meg was unrepentant. 'Ah -- well, Susan will be sad...well, until she finds some other poor sap, anyway. Would you like me to check it out?'

'Get out!'

She flounced through the door and David lay for a few moments, recalling the sight of his kid sister's little mound bouncing up and down a few inches from his mouth. She was having fun and that was great to see, but it was clear she had no idea what effect she was having on him.

He grasped his cock and stroked it quickly, imagining how she would have tasted if he'd pulled the bikini bottom aside and buried his face there, imagining how wet she would be. The image was sufficient to bring him to orgasm quickly and he spurted onto the sheets in five or six long jets, his fingers gripping the knob firmly and his pleasure peaking briefly before spiraling downwards.

The sexual release brought back a sense of realism and he swung his legs out of bed and pulled on his swimming costume with a sigh, wondering how he would get through the rest of their holiday together without doing anything silly to spoil her happiness.

*

Meg was on the verandah, rubbing suntan oil on her body and she looked up brightly. 'Ah, there you are, Soldier! Could you rub some oil onto my back?' she held out the bottle.

'Sure. Turn around.'

He squirted a line of oil across her back and rubbed it over the smooth golden skin. 'And my neck,' she directed. His fingers slipped easily over her flesh, circling her slim neck, grasping it lightly before moving downwards again. She'd tucked her tresses under a baseball cap and he could see the fine whorls of gold hair on her neck glistening with the oil.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,749 Followers