Megan's Crescent Moon Atonement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As quickly as he had plunged into her ass, he extracted himself. Megan gasped in shock as she felt a deluge of cold liquid wash over her ass, as it must too have washed over her father. Lord Wynne quickly washed his cock off and plunged it deeply into Megan’s dripping wet cunt, barely losing the rhythm he had been maintaining in her ass. Megan quickly felt her body shift gears as well, acting almost as an extension of her father’s cock. He pounded her violently, his cock striking against her cervix, dislodging the natural protective barrier and opening her body completely. “It’s now or never,” he thought. “I either do it completely or not at all.”

Without hesitation, Megan shouted, “I am a Vessel beneath the Master, and I am Open. My Body has been Prepared. Fill me with your Seed and Quicken me.”

Lord Wynne almost stopped. Ashwhip looked stunned from her vantage. No one had told Megan what to say. Both had expected to have the ritual end with his completion and silence.

Quickly regaining his composure, Lord Wynne spoke his part. “The Master is satisfied with the Vessel. It is cleansed and prepared to receive the Seed.”

His power and energy at its zenith, Lord Wynne stiffened, his cock buried deeply and the cockhead seated in her cervix, he released all his energy, all his power and more semen than he could ever remember making. He saw her body visibly distend and move as her own orgasm rushed over her and her womb’s muscles flexed, forcing his seed deeply into her, seeking out the egg that the earthen disc had induced to be released.

His energy released, Lord Wynne collapsed, pulling his manhood from her. He watched and saw none of the precious semen leaking out. Her body was holding in her uterus, where it would certainly find an egg to fertilize. Leaning to the side, he released her left leg, then shifting, released her right. Ashwhip ran forward and untied Megan’s arms and she rose only to fall into a heap next to her father.

She kissed him softly on the mouth. “Daddy, that was amazing.”

“That was more than I had hoped,” was his reply. He kissed her, his tongue moving into her mouth.

Ashwhip looked on, waiting for the opportune moment to interrupt.

“Megan, you are complete. You’re not an acolyte anymore. I have named you Ashbeam. You are Ash of my nature, but you are stronger. You are the beam, the thickest and best of the tree.”

“Can’t it wait,” Lord Wynne asked. He looked severely at Ashwhip. “You can run back and tell his Lordship that it is done, unless you need to be a voyeur even more.”

“Can you bring her back?”

“If we are not back by morning, send two priestesses to find us.”

Ashwhip bowed, grabbed her robes and ran through the Twin Pillars.

“Now, daughter, where were we?”

Megan wrapped her arms around her father. All those years of now knowing who he really was came back to her.

“Daddy, we have a lot of time to make up.”

Fini