Megan's Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan begins to finder herself after her uncle helps.
9.6k words
4.59
17.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 2nd chapter of a purely fictional fantasy.

*****

After seeing Megan with my wife, her aunt Anna, I decided I should quietly leave and go to a local coffee shop to think about what I just saw.

I frequent this coffee shop very often and most of the barista's know my name. I was pleased to see that Liz was working today. Liz has been working here for a while and knows my order. She is a bit flirty when she asks me "Your Usual 'Double shot half soy half coconut organic double blended frappuccino with low fat whipped cream'?" She winked knowing full well that I don't like fancy drinks. I squint a bit and raise one eyebrow at her. "Ok regular coffee it is!" She says with a big smile.

I gotta say that Liz is hot. I'd be lying if I said I haven't fantasized about her. She reminded me of Megan's friend Ashley (who told Megan that she was only interested in boys). Liz was in her mid 20s probably 5 years older than Megan. Liz's blue eyes were so bright that I thought they had to be colored contacts. Her hair was curly blond that she many times had in a pony tail that stuck out thru the hole on the back of her uniforms baseball cap. For some reason that always turned me on. What really stuck out to me was Liz has a small bump in the middle of her cute little nose.

I sat down at my usual spot so I could look down the bar and watch Liz help other customers. I watched her cute ass in her black tight skinny jeans that she was wearing.

During some slow times, Liz would come up to the bar and we'd talk. I got to know some of her interests and some of the things she liked. Music, movies, clothing, the drama of her love life, and she was even quite a good photographer.

I began to ponder the scene with Anna and Megan. Was this the first time? If not, how long has this been going on? Does Anna know about Megan and me? But seeing Megan pleasuring Anna and vice versa started giving me a hard on. I had to stop thinking about this before someone in the coffee shop noticed the growing bulge in my pants.

I decided to read the news for a bit to take my mind off of the day's events and my fascination with Liz.

After an hour or so, I felt the best plan of action was to call Anna on the phone to announce that I was coming home early and to see if I should pick something up for dinner. I tipped Liz well and headed to the sandwich shop to pick up our dinner.

When I arrived home, Megan and Anna were playing a game of cards. When I opened the door, Megan gave me the largest smile half smirk that I've ever seen. I greeted everyone and asked how their day has been.

Anna said that the day had been pretty uneventful and was tired and wanted to go to bed after we ate because she had an early morning the next day.

Megan spoke up "I'd like to do a movie marathon!" The final installment of a movie trilogy was coming out the next day. Megan has been bugging me to go to the movie with her to see it.

Anna said "Go for it! I am not interested and I gotta get up early." I knew that would be the case because Anna doesn't like science fiction movies she only likes romantic comedies. And Anna's job has been taking her away on long trips more often. She often flies around the world sometimes doing training sessions for days at at time.

# # #

I was full from dinner, but, I had a plan. I made some popcorn and made us some drinks for the movies.

Megan changed into some more comfortable clothes. She put on a pair of oversized blue sweatpants and skimpy white tank sleep shirt. I put on a pair of loose shorts and a t-shirt.

We sat down to start the first movie. Megan grabbed a comfy blanket to cover us up. I sat down and put my feet out onto the ottoman while she snuggled up close with her feet pulled in close on the couch. I put my arm around her with my hand landing on her waist.

The movie started and we sat there for a bit. I could feel her breathing on my chest and her breast rubbing against my side.

I moved my hand over her sweat pants feeling her ass cheeks and crack. It was smooth over the cotton pants. She let out a little whimper and wiggled her hips a bit to let me know that she approved. I squeezed her ass cheeks and she giggled a bit.

I rubbed her ass gently for a few more minutes... I really did want to see the movie... (grin)

A couple times Megan would shift a bit and brush against my dick with her hand, I'm sure, just to tease me like I was teasing her. This teasing lasted through the entire first movie... but, now when she brushed against me, I had a raging hard on that needed to be attended to.

We started the 2nd movie and I grabbed some popcorn and threw it at her. The kernels would bounce off her chin and roll down her chest into her top. I would laugh and tell her that I'd have to go in after them, but, she'd reach in and grab them before I had the chance. It was like she was tempting me to try to be quicker, but, my dominant right hand was still on her ass and I wasn't letting go.

I slipped my right hand under her loose sweats and traced my fingers up and down her crack. I lightly squeezed and massaged her ass cheeks. She spread her legs slightly apart to give me better access to her anus and perineum. I rubbed at her perineum in a circular motion and slid my fingers up to her waiting ass. I lightly traced around her sphincter knowing full well how much she loved me playing with her anus.

She looked up at me and said "Humm..my uncle knows exactly what I need." She smiled and started playing with my rock hard member through my pants.

I said "And my little niece knows exactly how to make her uncle very happy."

Megan just smiled and pulled on my pants to expose my cock that stood up like a flag pole. She lowered her mouth around its head and started sucking short quick sucks that she knew drove me wild. She slowed her pace and started taking my cock as deep as she could, sucking and using her tongue giving an incredible sensation.

I ran my right fingers a bit lower and got some of her natural lubricant on my fingers. I pushed on her sphincter and it gave way allowing my finger to enter her forbidden hole. I ass fucked her with my finger while she kept giving me head. She stopped for a bit to allow me to recover and to hinder me from orgasaming before she got her chance.

She said "I've been doing a little research and I want to try something if you are up for it?"

"You can try anything" I exclaimed, but, I thought to myself "I'm a number of years older than you, what can you try that I haven't already experienced?"

Megan stood up forcing me to withdraw my finger from her ass. She ran out of the room and returned a few moments later with a bottle of lubricant. "God she's gorgeous." I thought.

She stepped out of her sweat pants and pulled her shirt off that enveloped her DD sized breast freeing them from their restraints. She pulled me closer to the edge of the couch and spread my legs. I thought she was going to set on the floor between them, but, she got back up on the couch on her knees beside me. She pushed her ass up in the air as she wiggled it, signaling that it needed more attention. I gave her a good hearty smack on the ass.

Megan applied a liberal amount of lubricant to her fingers and without hesitation started rubbing at my anus. OK, this may be a new feeling for me. She pushed two fingers into my ass. I immediately felt a pleasure that I had never known. She looked up and me said "I read that a prostate massage can give men a long hard orgasm." She used her two fingers and found my prostate. She began rubbing it with her fingers as her mouth found my cock again. She licked my balls taking them into her mouth and sucking on them. She then rose up my shaft with her tongue until she reach the top and began to suck on my member with determination.

It was just seconds until I could feel something that I have never felt before. I could feel my prostate harden under the pressure of her fingers. I began to shoot wave after wave of cum into her still sucking mouth. I've never experienced an orgasam that lasted so long. All while Megan slurped down every bit. It was all I could do to keep from screaming out because I didn't want to wake Anna.

I was unable to move with exhaustion from the greatest orgasam ever. She withdrew her fingers and looked up at me. "It felt like you unloaded a gallon! I lost count after the 12th splurt! But, don't think you're done, I need my release! Don't move!" She said to me.

"I'm not moving after that killer orgasm."

Megan laughed as she pushed me down so I was laying on the couch. She placed her thighs on either side of my head and her sopping wet pussy right in front of my face. I wrapped my arms around her thighs to spread her butt cheeks apart. "You'll need to recover soon because I need to feel you inside me" she said.

I immediately buried my face into her cunt. Her sex was the wettest I've ever seen. My entire face was covered in her juices. I licked her from from clit to anus. I know just much of an erogenous zone her anus is and enjoy driving her wild.

Megan took my spent limp cock into her mouth and it immediately started to react.

I inserted a finger into her ass past her sphincter. I sucked and nibbled on her clit while my nose was buried in her pussy. She was reacting with increasing intensity. She began writhing her hips, grinding her cunt into my face harder. I pulled back and used my thumb on her clit with full pressure and inserted my index finger from my other hand into her pussy. I quickly found her g-spot and applied a quick pace directly on the inside of her pussy.

It wasn't long until Megan was shaking from a hard orgasm. Her pussy juices flowed, dripping from her down onto my chest. I was now once again rock hard.

Megan climbed off of me and turned around to face me. I sat up as she knelt down on my raised member with her legs straddling mine and pushed her breasts into my face. As she raised and lowered herself I couldn't believe how wet she was.

She quickened her pace and her boobs bounced in front of my eyes. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me once again into her breasts. I grabbed one of Megan's boobs and I latched onto one of her hardened nipples. I began to suck with determination, concentrating on her breasts as a way to take my mind off of the building pressure in my balls.

I placed my face between her breasts and rubbed her breasts on the sides of my face. Megan's skin was so smooth and soft I felt like I could stay there forever.

I hear her start to moan with her mounting orgasm. She continues her assault on my penis as she reaches her 2nd climax. As her pussy starts to pulse around my cock, she sends me over the brink also.

She yells out "Fill me up! Cum in me!"

I shoot wads of cum deep into Megan's vagina as we both collapse with exhaustion. Just then we could see the credits of the last movie starting to roll. "Opps! We missed another one." I said as we just held each other tight.

## ## ##

Megan was a bit down in the dumps really missing Ashley and with her working so much, she wasn't able to find the time in our small town to be able to go meet anyone new. She also said that she didn't want to give up what we had going and wanted to make sure that any decisions she made, included me.

I asked her about the time with Anna. She told me that they had only done it once and that she liked the experienced woman, but, things didn't click. "It was like a one night stand." she said.

It was then that I thought of Liz. From our conversations I knew that Liz was bisexual and had recently broken up with a couple that decided to go for a monogamous relationship.

I told Megan that I had someone in mind that might be just what she (we) was looking for. I told her about Liz and that we needed to devise a plan for Megan to meet. We needed to put our plan into motion before Liz got locked into another long term relationship(s). One big problem, Megan hates coffee. I gave her a list of drinks that didn't include coffee and set out on our plan.

Megan goes to the coffee shop and places her order for a steamer with extra whipped cream. She sits at the end of the counter where I instructed her to sit.

She sat there for a while and chatted with Liz during some slow times (that always happen around that time of the day). We had a specific set of scenarios setup for Megan to ask Liz certain questions if the topics came up. First day, Megan was there almost 2 hours. When she reported back to me, I could see a light in her eyes. She really liked Liz.

We knew this was a multi day process so Megan went back for the next few days. Megan was gaining her confidence and I backed off the scenarios because I could tell they were hitting it off.

Thursday evening Megan said "Guess who has a date Friday night?" with a big smile.

### ### ###

Friday night came and Megan couldn't contain her giddiness. She dressed up in a pretty revealing white low cut top that clung to the curves of her cleavage and a killer black mini-skirt. I'm sure she wore that mini skirt because she knew it drove me crazy. She wiggled her ass as she walked out the door.

I went to bed long before she arrived back home.

Then next morning, when she came into our bedroom, Megan was full of herself and I could tell that she had a good time. Anna asked why she was so bouncy and I smiled and said "Megan went out on a date last night."

Megan said "And I have another one tonight! I was wondering if it would be alright if I brought her over here?"

"Anna and I have plans tonight so we'll be out late. I don't have a problem if you want to bring your date over." I said. Anna nodded in agreement.

Anna went out to make breakfast and I told Megan that I wanted "details"

Megan told me that the date went really well and that she and Liz had some things in common. They talked about Liz's past relationships and Megan told her about her time with Ashley.

Liz told her about the couple that she had been with and Megan told her that she had another relationship that she wasn't ready to talk about because it was quite out of the norm and a bit taboo. Megan acted very hesitant to tell her and let Liz know that she wasn't comfortable sharing about this relationship yet. Liz seemed intrigued, but, let Megan off the hook because she was so nervous and didn't want to put so much pressure on the first night.

I asked how the night ended.

Megan replied "We kissed... and I melted. Her lips felt good and I loved the feeling of her breasts pushed up against mine. She is perfect. Thank you for suggesting her. I've got a good feeling about her" she said with a wink.

Anna and I left early to have dinner with friends and to see a show. I let Megan know that we would be home very late.

#### #### ####

Megan and Liz came back to the house after they went out for a nice dinner. Megan grabbed a couple of wine glasses and the couple went to the cellar to grab some wine. Megan only turning 21 recently didn't know a lot about wine and grabbed a merlot that she thought she recognized the name... it turned out to be a pretty expensive bottle of wine, but, I guess in the end it was worth it (but I'm getting ahead of myself)

They went into our den in the basement to the leather couch that just a week before Megan and I had our movie night. Liz opened the bottle and poured some wine, while Megan fumbled with the remote. Liz seeing that Megan was getting frustrated, she took the remote and gave her a long deep kiss. When they parted, she told Megan to relax and try again. Megan found a selection of romantic music and placed the remote down, not taking her eyes off of Liz.

Sitting next to each other, they each drank from their glass of wine and leaned in for another kiss. Megan embraced Liz and Liz brought her hand up to Megan's face with a soft caress. Liz moved her hand down to touch Megan's side breast thru her shirt and Megan let out a soft moan.

Megan pulled away from the kiss to look at Liz for a moment. Liz started to pull her hand away from Megan's breast, but, Megan reached up and held Liz's hand in place letting her know that she wanted this.

Megan raised her hands above her head. Liz slowly raised Megan's shirt over her head and raised hands. As the shirt crested Megan's head, her hair fell around her shoulders. Liz pushed her hair away from her face and kissed Megan again.

Liz leaned down and kissed the top of her breasts that were still contained in her bra. Liz once again went in for a kiss and reached around to unfasten Megan's bra and pulled it away and let it drop slowly to the ground. Megan's 34DD's were now fully exposed to Liz. Liz smiled and looking into Megan's eyes, lowered her mouth to Megan's nipples. Instantly, Megan's areolas tightened and her nipples hardened, responding to Liz's female touch. Megan arched her back pushing her breasts up into Liz's face.

Liz moved to the other nipple giving Megan's breast equal attention. Liz unfastened Megan's shorts and pulled them down and off in a ballet of moves while never removing her attention from Megan's breasts. Liz reached for the peach thong that Megan was wearing and Megan lifted her ass off the couch with her knees together to allow for the removal. Once the thong was free of her feet, Megan slowly opened her legs for Liz to see her prize.

Liz felt as if her heart skipped a beat. Megan's pussy was so beautiful and nicely shaven, Liz started to feel her own breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other through her own clothes. Megan yelled out "Not fair you still have your clothes on!"

Liz stood up and removed her top and bra and removed her pants leaving her panties on while giving Megan a bit of a smirk.

Liz's breast were smaller than Megan's but not nearly as small as Ashley's. Probably a good solid C cup. She layed on top of Megan with their breasts pressed together in a long deep passionate kiss.

Liz moved off of Megan and laid in front of Megan's amazing pussy and stared at it for a few moments before diving in. Megan knew within seconds that Liz had experience eating out other women. No matter how good her uncle was at cunnalingus, a female knows what a female wants. Megan's juices flowed as she writhed underneath Liz's precision tongue techniques. No surface was left uncovered by Liz's tongue.

As Megan's clit became more and more engorged, Liz concentrated on sucking hard on the little nib. Liz plunged her fingers into the debts of Megan's vagina. Liz couldn't believe how wet Megan was and could feel her own pussy soaking through getting her panties soping wet.

Liz wanting to test the waters a bit started massaging Megan's anus with her thumb. When Megan started moaning louder, she knew she could go farther. She removed her fingers from Megan's pussy and inserted one finger into Megan's ass. Megan came almost immediately. She gushed pussy juices and even gave a bit of a squirt.

Megan exclaimed "Oh my! I've never done that before with a girl! I've only done that with my un..." and she stopped short with a fearful look on her face.

Liz looked up at her and asked "Who?"

Megan said "We'll talk about it later, I don't want to ruin the mood."

Liz stood up and her panties were visibly soaking wet. She lowered her panties watching for Megan's reaction to Liz's little surprise.

Megan wasn't quite sure what she saw as she only saw a quick glimpse of something shiny in among the folds of Liz's labia. She squinted a little harder to see and she could see that Liz had a piercing around her clit. She looked up at Liz with a half smile half grin that showed Liz she couldn't wait to play.

Megan pulled Liz to the couch and went after Liz's orange sized breasts. It had been months since Ashley left, and Megan has been needing some girl time. Her uncle only fulfills half of her Bi sexual desires.