Megan's Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now took the head of my cock in her mouth and started gently sucking. She reached up and again began massaging my balls. Her mouth was so soft as she began to allow my full length to push into her mouth. She started to gag a bit, but she quickly learned her natural limitations.

I let her do this for a bit but had her stop before she sent me to the point of no return. I had her lay on the edge of the couch and I knelt in front of her admiring her pussy close up for the first time.

I dove right in playing with her labia using my tongue and darting up flicking her clit. I love tasting the juices from a freshly excited pussy. I started fucking her sopping wet cunt with one and then two fingers all the while concentrating my tongue on her clit. Finding her g-spot sent her quivering as she started squeezing my head between her legs. It wasn't long before she orgasmed and I felt her coming all over my face.

I stood back up and directed her to my waiting cock. With her mouth she started drawing the length in and out. Then she used her teeth to add some extra intensity to my already sensitive cock and started nibbling at my cock as if it were a a stick of sugarcane. She sucked for a bit and with her fingers started needing the space between my scrotum and my anus. I saw her take that hand and place it between her legs and insert a finger into her cunt. Once it was thoroughly covered in her juices, she reached up and started massaging my ass hole. I couldn't help but blow my load into her mouth. She seemed to like it as she licked up every last bit.

----------

At times Megan has had an odd sense of humor. One such time she replace the phrase "kiss my ass" with "lick my anus". That dove my wife nuts. Of course I find humor in it because it drove her nuts.

We were harassing Megan one evening at a store about her choice in clothing and her response to us was "Lick my anus" jokingly. My wife called her by her full name and turned around and walked off. Megan looked at me for my reaction.

I said "If you ever say that to me again, I will do it. You won't be able to sit for a week and you'll love every minute of it."

She just mouthed the words "Lick my anus!"

----------

Megan for a few weeks had a boyfriend and did that ever really make me jealous. I really do mean the best for her. She has a number of female friends that she met over the Internet in some chat rooms, but none of them are local.

Ashley is one such friend. They would stay up all hours of the night on chat and video chat. Many nights I'd hear giggles coming from Megan's room. Megan asked us if Ashley could come and stay for a week during the holidays. My wife and I agreed.

Ashley arrival date was here and Megan was so excited. They had never met in person. Ashley arrived and I saw right away that she was a killer. Megan is 19 and 5'8" with straight blond hair and with large voluptuous breasts while Ashley is 5'2" with wavy blond hair with size B cup breasts, they both could pass for sisters. We went out for dinner and learned right away that Ashley was very shy by nature.

We went home and the girls went straight to bed in Megan's room. Talking and giggling all night long. I got up to go to work the next day and the girls were fast asleep. A few more days go by with pretty much the same routine. One morning Megan tells me they are going shopping and would be back home in time for dinner.

I arrived home from work with Megan and Ashley making dinner, they told me it would ready in an hour in time for my wife to come home. I sat at my computer to review the day's videos.

I saw Megan and Ashley come home from their shopping trip with bags from a chain undergarment store in hand. Megan wanted to do a "fashion show" but Ashley was a bit reluctant. But she came around quickly enough. Ashley had 3 outfits. The first was a cute pink camisole top and conservative matching panties. Megan applauded as Ashley left to change into the next outfit. The next outfit was similar in a pale green color that matched her eyes. She seemed reluctant to change into the next outfit, but, she came back in a black lace bra and panty set. The bra helped to boost her breasts up that made them look a size bigger.

Megan went into the bathroom to change while Ashley waited on Megan's bed. Megan came out in a red satin with black lace bra and panty set. She twirled around in front of Ashley and shook her booty on the way back to the bathroom to change again. This time Megan came out in a black bra and panty set similar to Ashley's. This time Megan didn't go back to the bathroom and started changing in front of Ashley. When she took off her bra Ashley's face turned red, but, she didn't turn away.

Megan noticed her reaction and asked Ashley what was wrong.

Ashley replied "I always knew you were beautiful, but I didn't realize how large your breast are compared to mine. I feel ashamed of how small mine are."

Megan walked over to her and told her how beautiful she thought Ashley's was and that she'd been jealous that Ashley's breasts were small.

"Really?" questioned Ashley.

"As a matter of fact, I'd like to see yours." Megan said.

Still sitting on the bed, Ashley slowly removed her bra for Megan to see. Her breasts were perky with small cute areolas.

Megan asked if Ashley wanted to touch them.

"You would allow me to touch your breasts?" Ashley exclaimed.

"Sure! I want to touch yours also."

Megan reached out and touched Ashley's breast and Ashley's nipples responded.

Ashley stood up and started touching Megan's boobs, hesitantly at first, then with little more confidence began to fondle Megan's breasts and started playing with Megan's responding nipples.

Megan pulled Ashley close and they hugged for a few moments breast to breast. Megan pulled away and bent down and put her mouth on one of Ashley's breasts. Ashley pulled away, but, Megan persisted. Ashley gave in as they both dropped onto the bed.

Megan laid half on top of Ashley, helpless to resist, and sucked on Ashley's breast until her own breasts needed attention. She pulled one of her breasts up to her own mouth to show Ashley something fun a large breasted girl could do. Megan hugged Ashley and rolled over so that Ashley was on top. She offered her breasts to Ashley and Ashley took her breast using both of her hands pushed them together and then apart. She placed her face between Megan's breasts and smothered herself between the soft heavenly mounds of flesh. She always wanted to try that and looked up and told Megan that she'd never been with anyone this way before.

She then moved to Megan's nipples sucking and squeezing her breasts while Megan laid there taking in this new sensation of another female's touch.

Megan pulled Ashley's face to hers and they started a long passionate kiss. Megan again rolled over to place Ashley on the bed, and pressed their chests together. It was the most heavenly scene I had ever witnessed seeing two pairs of lovely breast crushing against each other made me immediately reach for my throbbing member. Coming up for breath, Megan stood up and pulled on Ashley's panties. They came off easily, but Ashley held her knees together to challenge what Megan desperately wanted. Megan plied her legs apart and Ashley lay spread open feet together. Megan gazed for a moment at her nicely trimmed pubic area and then lowered her mouth to Ashley's waiting pussy.

Megan dove in licking Ashley's slit, lapping up the newly flowing juices. She licked bottom to top and she reached around Ashley's skinny legs and parted her lips. She turned her focus to Ashley's engorged clit and began circling it with her tongue. She nibbled on it a bit with her teeth and sucked on it like it was a small version of my penis. Ashley apparently was enjoying her first time with another female because she came almost immediately.

Megan laid on her side beside Ashley and continued to concentrate on her pulsating clit and slid a finger in her still orgasming vagina. She quickly found Ashley's G-spot and rubbed at it with a quick pace. Ashley started screaming and requested Megan to stop, but, Megan kept going. Megan started using two fingers on either side of Ashley's clit to give it maximum friction. Within a few moments, Ashley squirted a long stream onto the bed and floor.

Ashley was stunned by what had just happened and even a little bit flustered and frightened. Megan explained that it was natural and that it was not pee, but, a true full orgasmic release that some girls are able to obtain. Ashley laid back panting with the workout that Megan had just given her. Megan asked if Ashley would be willing to help her squirt. Ashley readily agreed.

Megan sat on the bed and spread her legs a bit to take off her now very soaked panties.

Ashley following Megan's prior lead, laid in front of Megan's shaven pussy and started to touch it. It was so wet and sticky that Ashley found enjoyment in playing with her abundant juices. Ashley started in slurping up Megan's copious amounts of wetness. She lifted her head and told Megan that she really liked the taste of her essence and that she was going wild about the smoothness of her cunt. She began playing with Megan's clit and using multiple fingers to fuck Megan's sopping wet hole. It wasn't long before Megan came. She screamed and writhed under Ashley's intense pressure still on Megan's clit. Ashley tried everything she could to get Megan to squirt but both girls were exhausted from their multiple orgasms.

Ashley climbed fully up onto Megan to give herself a break. She rested her head on Megan's chest and slowly sucked on her breasts. Megan ran her fingers through Ashley's hair and up and down her back.

After snuggling for a few minutes resting, Megan laid her head at the foot of the bed and directed Ashley to get on top of her in the 69 position. They immediately began devouring of each other's pussy. Megan began to nibble on Ashley's delicate folds of her pussy lips. Megan slipped a finger into Ashley's wet pussy and pulled it out and started to play with Ashley's anus and moved to push it into her upturned ass.

Ashley stopped her attack on Megan's pussy and rolled off Megan and told her that she was not that kind of girl and was definitely not interested in any anal play. Megan pouted for moment, but Ashley stood firm.

Megan climbed on top of Ashley and they gave each other a long deep kiss, tasting their own cum juices on their partner's. Megan lifted herself up slightly and began hitting Ashley in the face with her enormous breasts. Swaying back and forth as Ashley tried to grab one of her nipples unsuccessfully with each sway.

Megan slipped on of her legs under Ashley's legs and now their pussy's were touching. They began grinding against each other, mixing their flowing juices into one. Ashley kept wetting her fingers and putting them in her mouth enjoying their combined cervical mucus. They both climaxed at the same time and Megan laid back on her back as they each continued to rub their own pussy's. A few moments later Ashley squirted again and they both laughed.

------------

The next day I had an office day and Megan was called into work for an emergency. Megan would be gone for a number of hours and Ashley was just going to hang around the house until she got back. My fantasies ran wild seeing that I am going to be alone with this cute petite perky breasted lady. I also suspected that Megan had hatched a plan for helping her little friend entice me. I'd rather not worry about this as either way I'm benefitting by this ethereal beauty. But I was wondering how to start, where to start and how the initiative would be taken by her or me.

As if aware of my conundrum, Ashley walked into my office asking me if I had any pain killers because she had a terribly stiff neck. I gave her some over the counter stuff and got her a glass of water.

"Megan says you give really good foot massages. Can you give me a neck and back rub?" I told her that I would and I went and got some massage oil and towels.

I asked her to show me exactly where she was sore so I could make sure I covered all of the bases. She pointed out her neck and shoulders, also her lower back, and then her hamstrings, inner thighs, and stomach.

"Wow, that is a lot of soreness" I said. I thought to myself how lucky I am going to be in a short while which made me give a sly smile.

"Megan and I did a pretty rigorous workout yesterday." She said with a smile. I smiled back knowing all about her workout.

I laid the towels down across the foot of the bed and told her to undress, lay face down on the towels, and cover her buttocks area with a towel.

"Call me when you are ready." I said and left the room to warm the oil.

A few minutes later, I got the call.

I told her that because of the extensive areas of soreness, that I may need to be close to some of her private areas, but she could stop me if she felt uncomfortable for any reason. She understood and gave an approving nod which looked both sweet and sexy.

I pulled some thick oil (about the consistency of honey) from the bowl and dropped it onto her back. She tensed up at the feeling of the warmth, but, soon relaxed. I started with her neck and shoulders first. They were very tense and I worked the muscles deeply to remove the knots on her smooth glassy back. I could tell that she never had a good massage before by her reactions. I continued down her spine and back up a few times. I then started moving my hands down her sides. I could feel her rib cage with every long rub as I slid my both palms towards sides of her back. I started going a little farther down her sides, brushing the sides of her boobs. I could hear her slight whimpers as I softly brushed along them.

I asked her how she was doing and If I was being too hard on her.

"It feels heavenly. I like everything you are doing" was her reply.

I now moved my concentration to her low back. The tips of my fingers found the top her ass crack tucked just under the edge of the towel. I moved the town down slightly with my rubs exposing the top 2-3 inches of the top of her crack. I rubbed at the top of the crack for a while before starting to work down around her waist and hips.

I removed the towel and fully concentrated on her each side of her bottom, squeezing her cheeks between my thumbs and fingers with each pass. Each time I was treated with a glimpse of her tightly squeezed asshole.

I moved to her feet to start working up. I worked her feet and ankles, then her calves and then her the back of her hamstrings. Her legs were still close together so I grabbed one of her ankles to slide her legs apart a bit. I got the first view of her bare pussy. It was looking flowery fresh with perfect pink lips and how can I miss her throbbing clitoris which seems is bigger than my wife's. I began rubbing her hamstrings across her leg and down between each one. As I moved toward the top of her leg, I ensured that my pinky would rub against her pussy. Again I could hear a soft moan of excitement.

I got even more oil and poured it onto her crack covering her ass and dripping down to her already wet pussy. I began again massaging her crack and moved down across her anus.

I felt her tense up and softly say "No".

I assured her that this was necessary to relax her and that I had so much lubrication, that she wouldn't feel anything but pleasure.

I rubbed on her anus for a bit and slid down to her pussy that was so wet with oil and her own natural lubricant. With just the tip of my index finger and a slight push my finger entered her ass a couple of times. I knew from my videos that she didn't like it, so I didn't want to wear out my welcome so I finished quickly.

I asked her to roll over so I could finish up.

I rubbed her temples for a few moments and moved to her thighs. Again, as I reached the top of her leg, I would brush against her pussy. This time feeling her clit and her response with each pass. Her eyes were closed enjoying the moment. I leaned down and started sucking on her small and perky breasts. Her nipples responded right away and became erect instantaneously. I started massaging her petite breasts as I moved my mouth to hers and we kissed a long passionate kiss. Ashley has this wonderful gift of kissing. She nibbled on my lower lip and took my entire lower lip into her mouth and started to suck on it and sometimes giving it a light bite. She closed her eyes so as to soak in hundred percent of what she's experiencing. She darted her tongue into my mouth to expertly explore. Not many can kiss like her, that's what I realized after being kissed by Ashley.

I softly kissed her ear and whispered into her ear saying that to be fully relaxed she'd need to orgasm that will wash away the tension out of her body. She opened her eyes and nodded her head in anticipation.

I reached down between her legs to her now juicy and waiting pussy. With all of the lubricant I easily slid two fingers into her tight vagina. I used my other hand to rub her engorged clit. I bent over to and gave her another kiss. I could feel that she was going to come at any moment as her body began to shake violently. I continued rubbing hard thru her orgasm as she bucked wildly and squirted across the room.

She laid there panting and reached over to undo the tie on my sweat pants and gave them a tug revealing my already erect manhood just in front of her face. She leaned over, reached out for my cock and guided it to her mouth. I stopped telling her that she need to relax and let me take care of it, because I wasn't finished with her yet.

I turned her on the bed and climbed on top of her. Pressed my cock to her waiting opening, it slid in easily with all of the lubrication. I felt her warm wet vagina close around me tightly. Probably the tightest pussy I've ever been with. I fucked Megan's friend on Megan's bed.

I could feel my own orgasm growing, she started to orgasm again squeezing hard around me and I shot my load straight into her. When I finished, I pulled out still dripping as she reached down and pulled some of my jizz out of her hole and brought it to her lips. She said that she felt as if all tension has left her body. She rolled over and took a nap for the rest of the day.

-----------

Ashley's stay was coming to an end in a few days and wanted to spend some time with another one of her friends in a neighboring town.

Megan was her normal self darting around the house. After taking her shower, she came in my office just the cat was leaving and as usual the cat hissed at her. I smiled and told her that she should remember to be nice, talk softly, and pet the cat including the whole tail.

She blurted out without thinking "Lick my anus!" As soon as she said it, she realized what she said and covered her mouth with both hands.

She ran back to her room and I followed. I get to her room and she is laying on her bed face down with her hands over her ass yelling "Don't spank me! Don't spank me!"

I sat on the bed and pull her over my knees and give her a swift smack. She give a little laugh and then starts to pretend crying.

"I told you what would happen if you if you said that to me!"

She shook her head with a bratty attitude.

"I told you that I would do what you asked, you wouldn't be able to sit for a week, would love every minute, and would come back begging for more".

"You didn't say anything about begging for more!"

"Are you ready for your punishment?"

She nodded her head and relaxed.

I pulled her pj bottoms down along with her panties and gave her a few hard smacks. Just until I could see a bit of redness start to show on her ass. My hand tingled a bit, so I know she felt it.

I placed her on her bed on her stomach and raised her ass into the air and I leaned over and could smell the aroma of her tight little ass. I gave a little spit onto her anus and gave her a couple of good strong licks. I used my tongue to swirl around her hole and dove in pushing my tongue into her forbidden hole. She pushed against my tongue enjoying every moment.