Megan's Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved down and licked at her sopping wet pussy. I licked from pussy tip to her puckered little ass hole. She rolled over onto her back and I lifted her legs and hips into the air so her pussy and ass was at optimum height. I continued to devour both holes and she was getting wetter by the moment. I concentrated on her clit and used her juices to lubricate my finger as I pushed it deep into her ass. I started fucking her ass with my finger. It wasn't long before she came hard.

I rolled her back onto her stomach and inserted my thumb into her cunt and easily felt the edge of her g-spot. I used my index finger to find her clit. I now had control and used my grip to lift pelvis off the bed again.

I stepped out of my shorts as my penis got some fresh air, I got up on my knees behind her and dropped a lot of lube on her waiting ass. I placed my dick onto her opening and pushed, her sphincter gave way and I slowly entered. She screamed out in pain as her first anal experience was underway. I continued slowly until I was fully immersed. I then began to fuck my little niece's asshole. I gained speed and pounded hard for a short while.

I slowed when I felt my own signs of an orgasm. I lifted her torso up so she was sitting on my cock and I reached out and kissed her neck and grabbed her enormous tits. I fondled them a bit as she slowly rose and lowered herself on my dick.

She opened her eyes and said "You are the best uncle any girl could have. I love your punishment." Then she looked at me and said "We're still good, you didn't put your dick in my vagina....so we're still safe."

I felt the orgasm coming again, so I pushed her forward and fucked her until I came in her ass. I pulled out and her gaping hole was open, just freshly stretched. She squeezed a bit and cum came out dripped down onto her pussy and the bed below.

------------------------------------

Today was Ashley's last day and the girls were in Megan's room laughing and having a good old time.

Ashley called out to me. "Can you come here and settle a dispute between us?"

I went to Megan's bedroom and found them in bed under the covers with just their heads showing. Its seemed like they are dressed down to their underwear.

Ashley asked "As a guy, do you like large breasts or small breasts better?"

Now that was a loaded question that left me in precarious position. I stammered for a few moments and declined to answer the question. They then asked me to come over closer to the bed. When I arrived at the bed, they patted the edge of the bed for me to sit. I sat down and they uncovered themselves. They were both totally naked under the covers. They each sat down beside me, showing off their breasts. They told me that I had to choose. Looking at both girls I told them that I'd have to do a thorough comparison to be sure.

I turned to Megan and asked her if she was ok with this? She nodded and said that Ashley told her of the massage and then Megan told her of her punishment.

I turned to Ashley and cupped her small breasts in my hands and placed my mouth over almost her entire breasts. I sucked for a few moments and then turned to Megan. I cupped her large double D's and took her nipple into my mouth. Her breasts were so soft and large, her large areolas started to harden with my touch.

I sat up and told them that it was a tie and that I couldn't decide.

They both got up and pushed me back onto the bed. Megan sat naked on my chest with her boobs dangling in my face sway side to side as if to slap me along the face.

"Take that for not giving us an answer!" she said.

"Yea!" said Ashley.

I could feel Ashley unfastening my pants and releasing my penis from its' dark home. She played with it for a bit and went down on it. She came up for air saying "I've been wanting to do this!

Megan moved up and sat on my face so I could give her some cunnilingus. She lifted one knee to the side so I could breathe and have better access to her sopping wet cunt.

Ashley asked Megan to turn around so they could face each other so, Megan reversed positions to face Ashley. Ashley got up from her position of giving me a blowjob and sat on my waiting dick.

I could hear them talking about each other's breast and the pros and cons of large and small. They leaned in and started a long passionate kiss all while Ashley rode me like she was a pro.

Megan was so wet that her juices covered my face. I used my tongue to continue piercing her pussy and would move up to teasing her ass. I circled her anus a few times and then back to her dripping cunt.

Megan repositioned and laid down on the bed and directed Ashley into a 69 position above her. I straddled Megan's head and entered Ashley waiting pussy. I began my rhythmic pounding of Ashley's wet pussy while Megan lifted her head and alternated between licking Ashley's clit and playing catch with my balls that were now slamming into Ashley's cunt.

I came inside Ashley's cunt with an explosive orgasm. I pulled out slowly and Megan immediately raised her herself to Ashley's dripping cunt and licked my cum out of Ashley's dripping pussy.

They switched positions and I started playing with Megan's ass hole because I knew how much she liked it. Megan let out a passionate moan as I slipped a finger into her waiting ass. I continued my finger assault on Megan's ass while Ashley gave her a tongue lashing. Megan soon came with her juices flowing over Ashley's face. Feeling Megan's orgasm, sent Ashley into her own orgasm as Megan licked every drop of her wetness that she could.

Megan turned around and came face to face with her friend. They kissed passionately tasting each other's love juices.

I spread their legs wide so I could see they were pussy to pussy. My dick was already hard again, so I ploughed into Ashley's pussy making sure that I stayed away from my niece's. I pushed in and out as Megan and Ashley continued their passionate kissing.

I grabbed for the lube and slathered it over Megan's ass. I had to enter her again. I pulled out of Ashley's pussy and pushed hard into Megan's rectal hole. I guess it was still feeling a bit sensitive as Megan cried out in pain. I gave her a smack on ass to remind her.

I fucked my niece's hole and withdrew just before I reach the point of no return. The girls turned to me and I started to masturbate to draw out a second full load. They took turns sucking on the end of my cock and fighting over who would be the recipient of my prize. I started to come and I shot my load at both of their eager faces covering them so they both got some of my seed.

I collapsed on the bed exhausted from the workout. Megan allowed Ashley to clean me up because it would be her last chance to be with her uncle until the next time.

-------------------------------

Ashley had been gone for a few weeks and Megan missed her greatly.

Megan came to me one day as I sat taking a break from my work. She cuddled up next to me and laid her head on my chest. I could tell that she was crying. I asked her "Megan what happened and is everything okay"..

"I'm so confused.", she said. "I'm not sure what is wrong with me."

I was a bit worried and inquired more.

"I think I'm in love with two people. I thought I liked guys, but, I love Ashley... and... I love you too." she said. "I'm must so mixed up. Am I a lesbian and am I a messed up person who thinks about fucking her uncle?"

I told her that being bisexual was perfectly okay and that she was still young and would have plenty of time to figure it all out.

"Hold me" she said. I hugged and held onto her for a bit. "I know how you can make me feel better." She said. She got up and motioned for me to follow her.

I followed her to her bedroom where she turned to me and said, "I know you are my uncle and we've discussed that the things we've done was ok if you didn't put your cock in my pussy. But I'm asking if you will make love to me like we weren't related? Just this one time".

"Megan, I love you too and I have wanted to make love to you for a long time."

With that she stepped out of her clothes as did I. We embraced. I felt her soft melons against my chest and my now growing cock rubbing against her inner thigh. We kissed long and passionately deep. I reached down to feel her ass. She hopped a bit and I grabbed her under her buttocks as she wrapped her legs around me. I lifted her slowly onto my fully erect cock. I felt the head of my penis just at the entrance of her vagina.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She just nodded her head as I lowered her towards me, my penis piercing into her. It felt so good as she was already very wet and warm.

I walked us over to her bed where I laid her softly into the fluffy sheets. I climbed back on top of her and slid my cock easily into her pussy. I got into a nice and steady rhythm that I could make last, but, the thoughts of me making love to my niece kept me on the edge and I knew that this long awaited coitus will end soon as it is not easy for anyone to withhold the ejaculation when such ravishing beauty is under you.

I could feel her starting to show signs of coming, so I pulled out and buried my face into her pussy. I felt her come as a flood of juices covered my face. I continued with even more determination. She was going to come a second time if I had my say in it.

I sucked and nibbled at her clit. I felt her orgasm building again. I rubbed at her clit really fast enticing her second release. She came again, but, I wouldn't let up. As soon as one ended the next orgasm was right behind. I was determined. Her third orgasm exploded and she squirted across the room. She was so happy that she was finally able to squirt. She told me that it must have been because she loved me so much and was passionately drawn towards me that she was able to be released in this way.

She told me to lay back as she sat between my legs and started sucking my cock. She said she like the taste of herself on me. She then pulled herself on top of me to sit on my cock.

"I want you to come inside me like you did with Ashley" she said softly. She leaned forward a bit so we could both get into a rhythm. I reached up and held onto her breast and nipples. She leaned even farther forward so I could take one in my mouth. Our pace quickened.

She started coming and her orgasm sent me over the edge. I expelled my full load up into her. She kept riding me extracting every last drop I had in me. She was giving me wonderful contractions on my member. I had never experienced vaginal muscles orgasmically pumping my member. She collapsed on top of me with my jizz dripping out of her spent pussy. We laid there in each other's arms for a few hours napping and caressing each other.

---------------------

The next week I was out of town. I got finished with my work early and decided to surprise Megan and my wife by coming home a day early. I came in the house quietly and tiptoed up to my bedroom. I heard noises from my bedroom and the door was ajar slightly. I peeked thru the crack to see Megan and my wife in a 69 position. Megan saw my movement and raised her head. She winked and put her index finger to her lips. I turned around and walked slowly away with smile from ear to ear.