Megan's First Time

Story Info
Will older woman's bondage reality be as good as her fantasy?
1.5k words
4.17
59.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,643 Followers

Megan was excited. She was going to do something she had never done before. Megan's life had become very boring and she was going to explode if she didn't release some of her sexual frustration.

Megan was putting on the finishing touches of her make up and hair. She looked herself over in the Mirror. "Not bad for a mother of two." She thought. Megan had large round breasts and beautiful green eyes. She had put on a little weight from having her two kids, but was still considered hot by every guy she new. Too bad her husband didn't feel the same way. "His Loss." She thought sadly.

Megan was wearing a black form fitting dress that accentuated her lush figure. Especially showing the deep cleavage of her luscious breasts. "He is going to be drooling all over me." She secretly hoped. Megan was self-conscious and didn't consider herself beautiful or hot. She never noticed the looks she got from men. She just hoped her secret date wasn't lying to her. It would kill her.

She had met him in an Internet chat room. They had some pretty hot chat and exchanged pictures and finally she had agreed to meet him. He was tall, dark and handsome. A little bit mysterious, but above all he had ignited a fire deep in her loins that he alone could quench. He told her again and again how beautiful she was, until she almost started to believe it.

Megan headed out the door and off to meet her secret lover for the first time. She had never been so excited and nervous in all her life. She hoped that he wouldn't be disappointed. He had offered her a night of excitement that she would never forget.

They had arranged to meet in his place of work. He had told her that it would be dark and for her to be ready for anything. She had agreed.

Megan pulled up in front of his store and slowly walked to the door. She looked through the glass but it was pitch black and she couldn't see anything. The door was open. As they had agreed earlier, she was to lock the door and walk to the center of the room. Once their Megan slowly removed her dress and massive bra and stood there. She could feel his eyes all over her body but could not see him. "I hope you're not disappointed." She asked hopefully.

"Close your eyes and put your hands over your head." He commanded.

Megan did as she was told and started to shiver. She was already wet and wondered if he could smell her.

Megan felt his rough hands come up from behind her and bind her hands. She knew he was using duct tape, just as he had told her he would. Her hands were bound above her head now. Next he placed a cloth over her eyes and wrapped the duct tape around her head keeping the cloth in place. With one movement he picked her up and carried her to a back room. He placed her what felt like a beanbag chair, but she couldn't be sure if that's what it was. Megan was breathing hard and started to ask him a question. Her words were cut off as he stuffed a surprisingly large cock in her mouth. Megan started to suck and run her lips up and down the shaft. She was sad that she couldn't touch it with her hands. Her lover started to thrust his cock deep in her mouth.

Megan was in heaven. She had always fantasized about bondage, but she was also afraid. Without warning he pumped a hot load of cum in her mouth and left his cock stuffed in her mouth. Megan started to gag, but managed to swallow every last drop. Her lover removed his cock.

Megan could here what sounded like muffled whispering. Was there another person in the room? Was that person watching the whole time?

As Megan was thinking about being watched and savoring the taste of her lovers cum on her tongue, she was dragged roughly to the floor. She felt something warm and wet pressed against her mouth. She knew instinctively that it was another woman. The other woman grinded her pussy onto Megan's mouth. Megan started to kiss and lick the other woman. This was better than her fantasies. Megan felt the other woman lean forward and start to lick her. The two women were now in a sixty-nine postion lapping at each other and moaning in ecstasy. Megan had never been in a more erotic situation in her life.

The other woman had really large breasts. Megan could feel them crushed between them. It wasn't long before both woman started to cum together. After their orgasms had subsided the other woman got up and leaned down to kiss Megan on her lips. Megan simply loved the taste. "We'll do this again soon." The woman told her. Megan heard the other woman leave. How many fantasies would Megan get to fulfill tonight?

Megan was suddenly hoisted to her feet. "Sit down slowly baby." She heard her lover tell her.

Megan started to squat down and felt a cock pushing up to meet her. Megan was still sopping wet from her encounter with the other lady and impaled herself on his cock easily. Megan started to fuck herself on his monster cock. She loved it and couldn't get enough. She was just starting to get a good groove going when another man's hands grabbed her head.

Megan stopped her fucking and opened her mouth. She was hoping she would get another load of cum tonight. She wasn't disappointed as the second mans cock entered her mouth. Megan resumed riding up and down the shaft of her lover on the floor and started to suck the cock in her mouth. Megan had always fantasies about having two men at once.

Megan was slamming up and down on the cock beneath her as the other man started fucking her mouth in earnest. Megan started to suck harder on the cock, as it fucked her mouth with more force. She knew he was about to cum and wasn't disappointed as seconds later, he erupted in her mouth. The man below her came at nearly the same time, shooting deep inside her. "That's it baby." She told him. And rode him until he was dry and she had her own orgasm.

Megan awoke a short time later. She must have passed out. She noticed that she could see and that her hands were free. She was lying naked on a carpeted floor. Still in her lovers shop she thought? "I thought you'd never wake up." He said from behind her.

"Well, you and your friends wore me out Gary." She told him.

Gary smiled and came over beside her. He leaned over and kissed her passionately. Megan reached out and grasped his now hard again cock and started to pump him. Gary eased Megan onto her back again and slid his cock all the way in. As he fucked her he leaned down and took a large nipple into his mouth. Megan loved to have her nipples bitten and sucked. Gary then raised Megan's feet over his shoulders so that he could fuck her even deeper. He started fucking her hard. Megan screamed in delight. "Oh Gary, that's deep."

Gary pulled out and rolled Megan over on her hands and knees. He aimed his cock at Megan's anus. Megan knew what he was going to do and started to protest. With one thrust he slid his cock all the way into the hilt. Megan gasped. Gary started to fuck her ass nice and slow. The more he did the more she started to like it. He increased his tempo. Megan started to have her third orgasm of the night with Gary's cock deep in her ass. "Oh god, Oh god." She called out.

Gary pulled out and rolled Megan over onto her back. He shot a thick load onto her massive tits. "Fuck!" Megan called out. "I can't believe you made me come that way."

"We're not done yet baby." He told her.

As Megan lay there swirling his cum around her nipples, she noticed the other woman come it. The other woman kneeled down beside Megan and started to slurp up all the cum off of her large breasts. When she had a mouthful, she forcefully kissed Megan and pushed the cum into Megan's mouth with her tongue. The two women savored Gary's cum.

The other woman then pushed Megan onto her back and stood astride her. As Megan was looking up at the other woman's crotch, she was shocked as her face was drenched in urine! The woman was pissing on Megan's face! Megan was shocked but actually enjoyed it. The woman left and Megan was left to stare up at her new lover.

"What's next?" She asked him.

"You'll find out on our next date sexy!" Gary told her.

sethp
sethp
3,643 Followers