Megan's First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on. Let's move to the bedroom. I want you on your back." Tom said as he pulled her along. "Bruce, you come too if you want."

"Yes honey. Come watch how a woman is fucked properly." Megan added as she hurried behind Tom. Bruce rose from his seat and followed them into the bedroom, his cock still hard in his hand. "Honey, get a washcloth so you don't make a mess when you cum," Megan added as she fell onto the big king size bed. She reached up and pulled the bedspread down, rolled over the top and then kicked it off the bed. She lay back and placed her hands above her head striking as sexy a pose as she could muster. "Come get some more lover," Megan said in her sexiest voice.

Tom climbed onto the bed and bent over Megan. He eased his body down onto hers and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss with great passion. Lifting her legs on each side of his body, she opened the way for him to enter her once again. Despite Tom's size, it took very little effort to slide back inside Megan. She moaned as he filled her once again and reached down grabbing her knees she pulled them up to her sides to maximize his penetration. Again he started slowly pushing his cock deep and withdrawing untill only the head was still inside her. Each time he pushed deep, she grunted slightly as his prick hit bottom pushing against her cervix.

She lay motionless beneath him, thrilling in each and every sensation. She felt his strength as he bumped her at the bottom of each stroke. His chest was hot and hard against her, his weight pressing down held her fast. She felt his ass with her hands as it flexed driving him deep inside her. She lifted her hands to his broad shoulders. She felt the muscular V of his back, each muscle knotted up with passion and once again her orgasm began building quickly. Tom's pace had picked up now but he still bottomed hard against her with each stroke. Her grunts were spaced with moans as Megan's release grew closer. Tom's stroke shortened and his pace increased until Megan's grunts and moans combined to one long guttural scream. Her orgasm consumed her as she submitted herself to her bliss. She had never felt anything like this. Her orgasm just went on and on. Every muscle in her body strained against itself and she lost all control. Tom never let up his blistering pace. She was afraid she may pass out until finally she began to return to herself.

Then she felt Tom's muscles tighten and he began to almost growl. He drove himself deep and his prick began to pulse. She felt his contractions as he began to shoot warm jets of his cum into her womb. The sensation of him cumming pushed her over again and they clung to each other as they shared the moment. This was the most intense fucking Megan had ever had. She had already cum five times and was hungry for more. This is what she wanted. This is what she was hoping for. She loved the passion and the animalistic lust she felt. The situation was almost surreal; being fucked by a stranger in front of her husband and yet here she was, relishing every second of it.

Tom rolled off of her and Megan moved quickly to his cock. She pushed it into her mouth and devoured the sticky mix of their cum. Stroking and sucking aggressively, she soon had him back ridged and ready for more. Tom rolled her over onto her front a moved behind her. Her pulled her hips up and spread her legs. Megan tilted her hips to expose her glistening pussy to him and he began to slowly drag the head of his manhood up and down between her lips from the opening of her sex to her engorged clit. The sensations of him teasing her like this frustrated Megan and each time he would pull his dick up to the opening she would push back trying to force him inside. He would simply pull back and drop it lower between her swollen lips and down to her clit. He then dropped the heavy shaft down below her cunt and slapped her clit hard with his cock. The smack startled Megan and she yelped.

He then quickly pulled his dick up and with one hard stroke, buried his manhood deep inside her. Megan gasped and then moaned as he ground his hips against her ass, pushing his cock hard against the bottom. She had never cared for hard pressure against her cervix before tonight but for some reason it felt wonderful. She pushed back against Tom's onslaught, grinding her ass back against him. As his slow deep strokes began, she could feel his prick hitting just the right spot in her pussy. She moaned each time he touched it.

Over and over again he pushed inside her, each time hitting the spot and intensifying her pleasure. Over and over again she met his thrust with her own and moaned. She was cumming again and this one was even more intense. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the sheet. Dropping her head she buried her mouth into a nearby pillow and screamed as her body was gripped in the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Tom stopped momentarily so she could recover and then resumed his strokes, now more intensely than before.

After her orgasm, Megan's legs continued to shake under Tom' pounding so he pushed her down on her stomach and placed his legs outside of her's. Because of his length, he was still able to bottom out his dick inside her. The change of position changed the sensations that she felt which were still incredible. "Oh god I'm sooo full! Your cock feels so fucking goooood baby," she exclaimed between moans. She looked over at Bruce who was still jerking his dick and staring at the two of them as though he were watching some incredible porno. From the speed and intensity of his movements she could tell he was close to cumming. She watched him as he picked up the washcloth he had fetched from the bathroom and covered the end of his prick as his body went stiff, obviously shooting his load into it.

She smiled at the sight of him pleasuring himself and then her growing orgasm brought her back to Tom. His cock had swollen inside her signaling his impending eruption. She felt his weight pressing her into the bed and his hands squeezing her wrists holding her fast. The confinement along with the thought of him cumming inside her again proved to be the tipping point for her once again. She released a guttural moan as her whole body tightened and then trembled. Tom groaned as he began to pump his essence deep into her. She felt every throb of his cock and the splashing of his hot cum against the entrance to her womb.

This orgasm seemed to go on and on, racking her body and mind. As it finally began to subside she realized she was exhausted but more importantly, she was satisfied. Perhaps more satisfied than she had ever been before. Tom slowly rolled off and to her side. She glanced over to see Bruce with his head back, asleep in the chair, his pants around his ankles and his flaccid dick on display in his lap.

She got out of the bed and went over to Bruce. Kneeling before him she pulled off his shoes and socks and removed his pants from around his ankles. Bruce awakened enough to stand as she pulled his boxer shorts up. She removed his shirt and then guided him by the hand to the bed. She got in and then pulled him in after her. She reached down to the foot of the bed and pulled the covers up over her, her husband, and her lover. Turning her back to Bruce, she moved back against his chest with her back. He put his arms around her and pulled her in close to him. He kissed her neck and the three of them went to sleep.

12