Megan's Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Mark. I'm just going to work now. Have a good day. Listen babe I love you and I won't do anything like I did yesterday ok. No more. Let's not even mention it. Ok," she blurted out.

Mark was a bit shocked by her outburst but knew where she was coming from.

Mark had a restless day. He knew his sister had meant what she said this morning and knew she was right to say it but that didn't stop him reliving the memory of is blowjob the previous day. He wanked about four times during the course of the day. His sister was due home about five pm today so at a quarter to, he left a note in the kitchen and went out.

Megan got home shortly after and was surprised to find the flat empty. She saw a note;

HEY GUYS. BIT BORED TODAY. GONE TO THE CINEMA. YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT ME HANGING AROUND GETTING UNDER YOUR FEET ALL THE TIME. BACK ABOUT 9. LOVE YA!!!

Paul got home and he and Megan had a lovely quiet evening watching tv and a nice romantic dinner. Mark was home much later than his note said and they were in bed asleep when they heard him come back. Paul slept in a pair of pyjama bottoms but his wife always slept naked and as they had slept the cover had pushed down to about tummy height.

Mark turned on the hallway light, then knocked lightly on their bedroom door.

"Hi," said Paul. Mark took this as a sign that it was ok to come and pushed the door open. As the door opened both Mark and the illumination from the hallway entered the room. Paul and Megan both smiled at Mark as he stood in the doorway and in whispered tones asked about his evening. Paul realised at this point that both his wife's breasts were uncovered and it would have been impossible for his brother in law not to see them. As Megan and Mark exchanged this short conversation Paul assumed that she would pull up the covers to protect her modesty. When she didn't he thought maybe he should, but then doubt crossed his mind, thinking that maybe Mark couldn't see and moving the covers would actually highlight the situation.

Mark left, Paul leaned over and kissed his wife and whispered, "I think we forgot to cover ourselves up. Do you think he saw your tits?"

"Oh fuck," replied Megan. " No it's dark. I doubt it. Anyway he's my brother, he wouldn't look at them."

Megan and Paul both tried to sleep over the next couple of hours. He couldn't, feeling slightly aroused by the idea of someone else seeing her tits, even her brother. She couldn't, knowing that her brother had got another eyeful of her chest. Eventually she could take no more. Checking to see if her husband was asleep, she edged out of bed, tiptoeing out of the room. She stood in the hallway, naked, frozen by fear and excitement and uncertainty. Paul wasn't asleep and watched as his wife crept out of the room, despite the darkness he could see she was naked. His thoughts were that she was going to the toilet but he still thought it strange that with a guest in their home she hadn't covered up.

He was even more shocked when he heard her slip into the living room, as the door had a little creak he knew she had gone in there. He then heard her whispering to Mark.

Megan slipped into the living room where her brother was. He also could not sleep, although today had been uneventful, his thoughts still dominated by what had happened this week between his sister and himself.

"Shh Mark," Megan whispered as she slipped underneath Mark's duvet. As she expected he was nude.

"Megan." Mark didn't know what else to say or do.

"Shhhhh," she repeated. Her hand found his cock which instantly sprang to life. She stroked and with her other hand she took hold of his hand and placed it on her chest.

"I just need this. Don't think, don't judge, just lie there," she said, hushed but also emotional.

She continued to stroke his cock, getting faster and faster. Before long his balls filled up and then sent jets of sperm out of the end of his shaft, most of which landed on Megan's tummy and hand. She smiled, kissed him hard on the lips then rubbed the come from her hands and tummy all over her tits.

While this was happening Paul had silently climbed out of bed and crept into the hallway, where he stood outside the living room door, which was two thirds open. He peered into the darkness, just able to see his wife under the same duvet as her brother. He cocked his ear to hear any words but not a lot was being said. He could see the movement under the duvet so knew they were both awake, but couldn't tell what they were doing. Whatever it was though this was an extremely unusual situation, he thought, one that really did need explaining. But he had to move sharpish as he heard Megan say goodnight Mark and climb off the sofa. Paul rushed back to bed and pretented to be asleep just as she came back to bed. As she lay down Paul cuddled her, noticing that her bare chest and stomach were covered in a sticky substance.

Next day, Paul left for work first, before Megan, who also left before Mark had woken up. They both left for work early for the same reason - they both wanted to leave work early! Megan had decided that she needed to talk to Mark and send him home, feeling that would be best. Paul wanted to try and catch the other two because he was sure something had happened last night.

"She lay naked next to him on the sofa and came back to bed covered in sperm!" he played this thought over and over in his mind. Brother and sister! Disgusting. Sick. Perverted. Can't be true. Must be some innocent explanation. All these things occupied his head all day.

Megan came home at three, to find Mark in the garden, as he had been on monday.

"We need to talk. Can you come indoors?"

Mark sighed. He had been expecting this. In the kitchen, Megan was in her work clothes, big glass of wine in her hand. Not one for him.

"Right. Don't talk, just listen. Please," she said, clearly close to tears.

"I love you. You're my brother. I love mum and dad. I love grandma. I love my family. But that's family. We are there through thick and thin. I am afraid that some massive earthquake could erupt through our family and ruin everything. How can I look at our parents or grandma, if they find out about my actions this week? I couldn't. I'd rather die. And that's just it, they are my actions. My behaviour. Not yours. I encouraged you. I could have stopped you sunday night. I thought I'd sorted it monday afternoon. Then I went and sucked...... well you know. Then last night, again it was all my doing. Everyone was where they should be, but I went and screwed it all up. If you must know, Paul and I are not making love much at the moment. He's under pressure at work, and there's a bloke a work that I really fancy. Nothing at all has happened between us. He doesn't even look at me, but I can't stop thinking about him. It made me think about Paul and my marriage, and though I love him I don't think I fancy him anymore and I'm scared of missing out on excitement because I've been with just one bloke, Paul, since I was a teenager. I think I'm too young to settle down. So my sex life is shit. Then you turn up. So kind and so loving. Devoted to me. Massage me when I am in pain. But you're young and fit and free. All the things I'm not. I needed to do this, to release my tensions. I was going to hire an escort just to fuck me mad. It's what I need. Then here's this young man with his hands on my shoulders, lying in my garden in a pair of shorts, staring at my tits as I lie in bed with my husband. And everytime those things happened I needed to get myself off. Do you understand? Just one problem - this young man in those situations is my brother. So I am turned on big time, want to be fucked stupid but you're my brother. Oh shit!" And with that she started to cry. And she cried for ages, still doing so when Paul came home.

He opened the door quietly, hoping to come home and catch them doing something they shouldn't be doing, or maybe being completely normal, so he could get an answer to his doubts. But this he wasn't prepared for. His wife crying uncontrollably, his brother in law trying to comfort her but unsuccessfully.

"Megan! What is it darling? Mark?" shouted Paul.

Mark moved away, "I think you guys had better talk. Megan , just tell him what you told me, please."

Mark left the kitchen, put on a shirt and some shoes and went out. He stayed out the rest of the day, not daring to return till just after 10pm.

He opened the door, afraid of what awaited him. All the lights were off, but from the bedroom was a flickering. Also from the bedroom was the sound of a woman's moans and screams. Mark smiled a bit as he crept towards there bedroom door. He looked in, seeing the room was lit by about a dozen candles. Megan was on the bed, naked, her hands tied to the bedposts, her eyes blindfolded. Paul was on top of her, naked, his hard cock pummelling in and out of her gaping wide cunt.

"She's getting fucked stupid, just like she wanted," he thought to himself, knowingly. He was happy and content that everything seemed ok between them, and that he could go to bed and sleep easily. But..... actually he just couldn't take his eyes off them fucking.

"She really does have beautiful tits. I hope I get a girlfriend with tits like that. If only she would shave her bush," he thought as he moved his hand towards his trousers.

Next morning, Mark woke up to silence. The other two had both left for work, but there was a note in the kitchen;

MARK.

I THINK IT IS BEST IF YOU GO HOME TODAY. IT'S OK BETWEEN PAUL AND I, BUT WE NEED SOME SPACE. I THINK IT'S ALSO GOOD IF YOU AND I HAVE A BREAK - YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! THEN WE CAN RETURN TO NORMAL

LOVE MEGS XXXX

PS I WILL BE BACK ABOUT 2PM TO TAKE YOU TO THE STATION.

Mark was ok with this, glad that his sister had sorted out her problems. During her rant yesterday he had understood that it was her sexual frustrations coming to the boil, and not some lust for her own brother that had led to those events. He was quite glad about this, as he wanted her to be his sister forever, and not to ruin things. Nice blowjob though. That would feed his wanking needs for a long time though.

At two pm, Megan came home. They had a cup of tea and a chat, avoiding talking about anything controversial. Then Mark went to Megan's bedroom where he had left his packed bag, to put on a fresh shirt before he left. As he stood there changing, Megan came up to him and cuddled him.

"I love you. Thanks for all your help and sorry if I freaked you out," she said, kissing his lips.

"It's fine. Never to be mentioned again," he whispered.

She kissed him again, and again, getting more passionate. He responded, by putting his arms around her waist, and pulling her in to him tightly, so her body pressed against him, and as her crotch pushed against his, she could feel his erect cock.

"Oh fuck I love you sis."

"We are not supposed to be doing this," she said, but not really protesting.

Megan pulled away, and left the room. Mark assumed she had seen sense and had gone to get the car keys.

Megan walked back into the room, stark naked. Mark stared. "You really do have a beautiful body," he said as he moved towards her. He kissed her nipples, moving from one to the other, his hand then sliding towards her waist. She tugged at his trousers, undoing them then pulling them and his boxers down, freeing his stiff member.. Naked, they fell onto her bed, exploring every inch of each others bodies with their hands and mouths. Megan pushed Mark onto his back, and straddled him. She kept her vagina just out of reach of the top of his twitching shaft before slowly lowering towards him. Every time his tip touched her dripping wet lips she raised up again, teasing him. The she lowered until the end of his cock was engorged by her fanny lips, and again she raised up slightly. Every time she came down she allowed a little bit more of his cock inside her until eventually he could go no further. They rocked in unison, their hips pushing against each other.

"Oh fuck, yes that's it. Fuck you you're the best. Fuck Fuck FUCK!!! You cunt I'm cumming. Oh shit yes!" Megan screamed as she rode her little brother's cock.

"Oh Megan!!"

"Fuck!!!! Shit. FUCK FUCK YES THAT'S IT FUCK ME FUCK ME OH FUCK YOUR SISTER CUM IN ME YES!!!!!!"

Megan exploded her juices and almost at the same time Mark shot his semen right into her cunt. They collapsed side by side, his cock deflating but still inside her.

"You shit.That's the best fuck. You cunt you made me come," she said breathlessly, as Mark kissed her.

"Oh Megan. You're the best."

"You shit. I fucking love you. You and your cock."

She got up and went over to the window, opening it.

"Did you hear that Mrs Potts. I love my brother and I love his cock and I just fucked him!!! In fact I don't care who hears me. I just fucked my little brother and I fucking loved it!!" she shouted out the window.

They were still naked on the bed when Paul came half an hour later. He walked in, saw them and said nothing.

"Paul, I just had to," said Megan calmly.

"That's ok honey. I sort of knew anyway. Better Mark than the guy at your work, I suppose. Next time though, let me watch, or better still join in,"Paul replied, smiling.

Mark was shocked and scared at being caught in this situation, began to relax.

"Why not now?" suggested Megan.

Mark lay at the edge of the bed as Paul undressed and climbed onto the bed and onto his wife. They kissed, and Megan squeezed Paul's arse, then with her left hand she reached over to stroke Mark's cock, which quickly got hard again. Paul put his cock in her mouth and she sucked him while she stroked her brother's cock. They took it in turns to be sucked and to fuck her, and she screamed out as she came time after time. She sat on Mark's face and let him bury her tongue deep inside her pussy as Paul's cock exploded it's juices into her mouth. Exhausted, Paul got off the bed and went over to the drawer where he got out his video camera and filmed as Mark fucked Megan from behind, filling her cunt with his white juices. Megan got off the bed and sat on Paul's lap, where his cock again started to harden. They came over to the bed and kissed passionately. When the two boys were ready again, Megan lay so that her arse was sticking up.

"One in each hole. I want one in each hole."

As requested they double penetrated her, each filling her with cum.

Eventually they had to rest.

The three of them lay naked on the bed arm in arm.

"Do you still want me to go home?" asked Mark sheepishly.

"Later," whispered Megan as her hand started to stroke his cock back to life, "Much later my baby brother."

12