Megan's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers

Megan's roommate Linda opened the door. She just looked at me for a second, then turned back into the room and grabbed her purse and a sweater.

"Meg, I'll be at Ash's if you need me. I think I should clear out for awhile." As she brushed past me she whispered under her breath, "You better not fuck this up." Jesus! Did everyone on the whole campus have an opinion on this? I walked into the room and closed the door behind me.

Megan was sitting on her bed, eyes red and swollen and glaring up at me in a way that brought me to a halt.

"Just what do you think you're doing here asshole?" Megan's voice was strong and unwavering despite the obvious evidence of her distress. "Did you really think Cathy and I would not talk?"

"Actually Megan, Cathy has nothing to do with this, at least not anymore. And yes, after Saturday night I did think you would not talk. Cathy is not why I am here."

"No, asshole, you are here because you think that just because I kissed you when I was a little drunk you know everything that I am thinking. Just because of one little drunken mistake. Wake up asshole!" As Megan said the last she got to her feet and threw a right cross at me. Not a slap, a punch. It caught me so off guard that I did not even try to roll with it. She caught me clean in the left cheek and my head snapped back and to the right with the force of the blow. Like I said, Megan is in pretty good shape. It hurt, and I knew it was going to leave a nasty bruise and maybe even a shiner under my eye. I brought my head back in line in time to see that she intended to follow up the right with a left. Foolish.

I caught Megan's fist in my hand almost casually and pulled her arm so that she flew into me. I did not waste time with words; I just attacked her lips as I crushed her hips into mine with the left arm I had thrown about her waist. Megan struggled for all of thirty seconds before the fight went out of her and she melted into my arms and snaked her tongue into my mouth. I hugged her hard as I kissed her like I had never kissed anyone before. Because that was true. I had kissed objects before, girls I liked who were willing to kiss back. This time I was not kissing the lips or holding the body. I was kissing the woman in my arms.

After a short time that seemed to be both an eternity and only a moment, I relaxed my hold on Megan and let her breathe. She put her head on my chest and sighed.

"Oh Kyle, now what?" said Megan, "This is just out of control. Cathy is my friend now, damn it! How am I supposed to live with myself? I would hate someone who did this to me. I know what I want, but it goes against everything I have ever believed in."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I broke up with Cathy, you didn't. It is not your fault. It is mine. I never told her we were anything permanent. Never even said I would not date anyone else. She just assumed that since we were sleeping together it meant we were something special. I never said that to her and I sure as hell never meant it."

"Well Kyle, maybe you can lie to yourself that way but I can't!"

"What am I lying about? Megan, at this point you know more about me than anyone on the planet. My parents don't know half of what you know and you absolutely know full damn well that Cathy and every other girl I have ever slept with has no idea who I really am."

The declaration seemed to catch her as off guard as it caught me. No, I mean that. Even though I know this about myself I am pretty sure that I had never vocalized it.

Megan just stood there. You could almost see her reviewing things in her mind, going over every conversation we had during the last month and comparing. Of course, she came to the same conclusion.

"What are you saying, Kyle? Because it seems to me that you are saying an awful lot more with that statement than it seems like on the surface."

"What do you think I am saying? I love you. I have loved you ever since you helped me through the other night. No one ever did anything like that for me before. I think I am finally ready to take a mmmff..."

I had to stop talking when she kissed me again.

"Kyle," she said a few minutes later, "Do you really mean all that? I think you do, because I think I would know if you were lying to me, especially now. But I need to know for real."

Somewhere in my dazed head I found the ability to reply with at least part of my brain.

"Yes, Megan, I mean it. I really do mean it."

"OK, then this weekend we are going away together. My parents have a friend who has a cabin up by the lake. He is always looking for someone to check up on it during the winter. I think I will volunteer."

So Friday evening we were in my car on our way to the cabin of this mysterious friend. I was still in shock at myself concerning the events of the past week. At Megan's request, we had not spent a lot of time together. She had called me every night and we had shared a table at dinner in the cafeteria, but other than that we had been very careful to treat each other normally in public. She said that she wanted to do it that way out of respect for Cathy's feelings. I agreed to it because it gave me a week to think about what I was about to do. I knew that once I slept with her my whole life was going to change.

A cabin! As we pulled up around the driveway, I was shocked at the "cabin" we were going to spend the weekend in. It was a full A-frame house, looking out over the lake. I could only dream that someday I would make enough to afford a getaway cabin like this. I pulled into the carport that Megan pointed out to me and got our stuff out of the trunk while she went inside to turn up the heat. The shore in front of me sloped down to where a small dock and boathouse stood over the ice encased lake. As beautiful as it was now, it must be twice as nice on a warm summers evening.

"Hey silly! Are you coming in or are you gonna stay out there and freeze?" Megan called to me from the doorway. I turned my back on one vision of beauty, and headed inside to another.

"Well, you've got me here, all alone and at your mercy. What do you intend to do about it?" I asked as I stepped inside and closed the door. Megan was in the living room, starting a fire in the hearth. "Did you already get the furnace? It is not that much warmer in here than it is out there."

"Yes, already got it. It is cold. Would you bring me the matches from the kitchen counter?"

"Of course I will," I said, retrieving them and walking up behind her, "Here ya go. Hey, hold the phone. The fire is already started. What are the matches for?"

"For getting you close to me of course. Now give me the kiss I've been waiting on for five days."

It was all I needed to hear. I wrapped Megan tight in my arms and crushed her lips to mine. I lost track of time as I allowed my mind to focus on every little detail of her. To memorize the little notch where she chipped a tooth a few months back. To notice the difference in the way her stronger arms gripped me compared to my last couple of girlfriends. The raw passion in the way she kissed, aggressive and willing to take the initiative. The one thing I wanted to do that I didn't was to grab that wonderful ass. Despite the other night I was still mindful of the fate of other guys before me. Eventually, we broke away and tried to remember how to breathe. Megan sighed and lay her head down upon my shoulder.

"Oh Kyle, it's so nice. It has been so hard to stay away from you all week. I wanted to see you more, I really did. I just couldn't."

"That doesn't matter right now," I replied, "All that matters is that you and I have all weekend alone to make up for it. But I am going to make you feel every moment that I longed for you this week. And you still have to pay for this." I reached up and touched the bruise beneath my eye from her punching me Sunday night.

"I told you I was sorry," Megan started to whine...

"And I told you we would talk about it when we got some privacy. Something we finally have."

"But I didn't even do it. Haven't you heard? The whole campus thinks it was a present from Cathy for breaking up with her. Ask anybody!"

"I know," I replied, "and I let everybody think it. It seemed to salvage something from the situation for her. Everybody telling me how I deserve it and they would have done the same thing to me. Such a little thing, bravely standing up to the big he-man linebacker. After all, she is literally half my size. People respect her for it."

"You could have told them," said Megan, "Let them know it was me. I wouldn't have minded, and I may be skinny but I'm still a lot bigger than Cathy. Wouldn't it have been less embarrassing?"

"Probably, but that's alright. Let everybody fuss over her standing up for herself. They may think I'm a jerk but at least she gets a way to save some self respect."

"You're not a jerk," Megan said, kissing me on the cheek just below the bruise, "It is very sweet of you to think of it that way. See, you're not the cold-blooded monster the media guide makes you out to be." Megan pulled away and slid her hands down into mine. "Now, if we are finished talking about other women, would you please take the matches and run upstairs to light the fireplace in the bedroom? It will take a while to warm the house up, so I'll get a bottle of wine and we can sit here on the couch under a blanket and drink it before bed."

I took the stairs two at a time, not wanting to spend any more time away from her than absolutely necessary. The bedroom was huge, with seemingly the entire eastern wall made out of glass and a fireplace just next to the bed where it would do the most good late at night. I got the fire lit and added enough wood to get it going strong before heading back downstairs.

Megan had turned off all of the lights except for a small one in the kitchen next to the stairs, which gave me just enough light to not trip and kill myself. She was sitting facing the fire, the flickering light painting an almost surreal picture with only the crackle and pop of the burning wood for music. Hearing my footfalls on the hard wood floor, she stood and turned. She had taken off her clothes and I fixed the scene in my mind, knowing that I would never forget this moment. Her breasts were not large but the way they sat firm and high seemed to fit with the rest of her; small nipples perched on a perfect half shell. Her hips were cocked, as if she were daring me to look at the picture they framed. She did not say a word, just lifted her arms to show me she wanted me with her and I moved across the room quickly to oblige.

I lifted her up over the couch and into my arms, thinking to make straight for the bedroom.

"No, not yet," she said, motioning to the couch, "Come around and let's sit in front of the fire for a spell."

I set her down and she took my hand and led me around the couch, gentling pushing on my chest to get me to sit. She ran her fingers through my hair and then grasped it to pull me onto her waiting breast. I spent no time playing, just sucked the nipple hard as I could and tried every angle in an attempt to get her entire tit into my mouth. She continued to play with my hair as she began to softly hum and moan her encouragement.

I spent a little while just sucking and exploring before beginning to nibble on her rapidly hardening teat. I felt it as it filled with blood and became a small pebble between my teeth. I pulled away and flicked it lightly with my tongue before moving over to repeat my attentions upon its neighbor. I circled each nipple with my tongue before giving them playful bites and with each sharp taste I took she would gasp and her hips would rise off the couch just slightly.

I had just begun to kiss my way downward when Megan stopped me again. She leaned in to kiss me while her hands moved down to pull my shirt up out of my jeans and lift it up over my head.

"It's hardly fair for just one of us to be naked," she whispered before slipping it over my head and throwing it to the side. I reached for her again but she slipped away from my grasp. "Oh no. My turn. Hands at your sides or I'll stop until they are." So saying she turned the tables on me and took back the control of the evening I had begun to steal away.

She ran the tips of her fingers, just the nails really, lightly up my arms and down across my chest to unbuckle my jeans. As she worked the zipper down she leaned in and returned my favors to her on my nipples and I found myself echoing her hip raising and gasps as she bit at me as well. Each time my hips lifted she pulled my jeans and boxers down a little more, until I felt my erect cock slip out and slap lightly against the slight curve of her belly. At this she backed up to pull them the rest of the way down and off and they joined my shirt on the rug beside the couch.

From her knees she looked up at me and smiled. My mind screamed what I wanted her to do but I kept my mouth silent for fear that to voice my desire would lead to it's denial. She rested her right hand on my left knee and her smile gave way to a series of small giggles as she teased her way up my leg with her nails.

"I know what you're thinking," she whispered in a quiet voice, "because I'm thinking it too. But I wonder what I might be able to trade it for, hmm?" The whole time she ran her fingers lightly across my quads and came just short of touching me before slipping back down to my knee again. She caught my eyes with hers and licked her upper lip slowly from right to left. "Will you do anything I ask? Anything at all?"

"Oh god Megan, yes." Easy enough to say. I would do anything for her anyway, so it made no difference for me to play along. Besides, I found it exciting how she was taking charge. No one had ever done this with me.

She let her lips replace her fingers and kissed her way slowly up the trail they had blazed. As she got higher on my leg my breathing came faster and it was harder to leave my hands at my side. Just as she reached the top she pulled back and went to my right knee and repeated the tortuous pleasure. This time she paused in mid air just above the head of my cock and looked up to make eye contact before sticking her tongue out and lightly licking up the underside to the tip.

She kept her eyes on mine as she circled around the head with her extended tongue before finally taking me into her mouth. Then her eyes released mine and closed as she took my cock farther in and I let my head fall back against the couch and fought to keep my hips still. I put my hands on her shoulders as she slowly worked up and down but resisted the temptation to put them on her head.

Megan varied her motions and speed slightly as she slipped me in and out of her mouth, at times pulling me out completely and wetly running her mouth down the side as though I were a Popsicle and she was catching the melting drips. At times she would briefly fall into a steady rhythm but she would pause or hesitate at odd times to put breaks in the motion, keeping me on an edge but never allowing me close enough to where I might fall off. My hands gripped her shoulders so tightly I feared I would bruise her but I never allowed them to migrate further towards her head, although I did run them up and down her arms a few times.

After a small eternity, Megan looked up at me as she pulled back and gave me another helping of that mischievous smile. "Carry me upstairs?"

I didn't need to be asked twice. I easily lifted her into my arms and headed sideways up the narrow stairway. The fire I had started was warming the room nicely as I set Megan on the bed. I sat down at the end near her feet and began to run my fingers lightly up and down her shins. She shivered slightly, hopefully from my fingers. Just to be sure, I went to the chair in the corner and took the quilt that was draped across the back of it. I draped it across my shoulders and crawled up on the bed from the far end.

"Cold baby? Let me bring you something to warm you up..." As I said it I began to kiss my way from toe to knee. When I reached her left knee I slipped the quilt up over my head to her hips while I went back down and kissed my way up the right leg. This time when I reached her knee, I kept going up, alternating from leg to leg. Megan's fingers reached down to run through my hair and caress the edges of my ears as I continued upwards toward my goal.

I kissed and nibbled my way around the warmth I could feel coming from her. In the slight chill that still was clinging to the room I could tell my direction from that alone. The quilt over my head meant I could not see a damn thing, but I was having fun feeling my way around, and Megan did not seem to mind. Her wiggling and breathing were both getting quicker and a little more insistent. I knew I should tease some more, but I couldn't help it. I wanted to taste her. I finally moved to run my tongue up her slit and got a taste of how much she was enjoying herself. But just as I was getting started her hands tightened in my hair and she pulled me upwards. I had forgotten how strong she was. She pulled me up and out from under the quilt, kissed me firmly and stared into my eyes.

"Not now. Maybe later. Now I want to be fucked. Hard."

I didn't have to be told twice. I scooted up a little bit more and rose up on my arms so I could see her face in the firelight as I eased into her. She was so hot I felt as though it were going to burn me as I slowly slipped in.

"I said hard dammit!" She grabbed my sides and reared up to force me all the way into her. I guess I did need to be told twice. I pushed hard into her with my hips and moved from side to side as though I could find an angle that would get the rest of my body inside her. Then I lifted up and pulled back as far as I could without actually pulling my cock out of her. For just a moment I paused at the top before I slammed down like a roller coaster going over the edge.

I put my hands just below her arms and used the time I had spent in the gym to may advantage as I began to thrust, hard and quick on the way down but slow and smooth as I lifted back up. Megan fell back into the pillows and rested her hands on my biceps. She looked up at me and whispered encouragement as I began to find a rhythm.

"Ummm... uh-huh... that's what I meant... Ohhh!!! Yes, like that... Oh god yes, hit me hard, do that... Ummm... hard ummm ...UH oh Kyle... umMMM."

Her eyes stayed fixed on mine the entire time, as though she were unwilling to close them for fear of forgetting herself or me. They would widen slightly as I thrust down and then relax while I pulled away.

I began to concentrate on going faster and harder, determined to make her shut her eyes in the grips of her passion. I began to grimace as it became almost painful, but all she did was smile and breathe harder.

For the first time in my life it became important to me that she come before I did. I began to make slight changes in my timing or motion, watching her face for reactions. I knew Megan was getting closer when her mouth dropped open and the air began to leave her in gasps instead of long smooth breaths. Then I found something.

I moved up at the very end of a long hard motion, instead of just in. As my cock rubbed up and in against the top of her pussy, Megan's throat caught and her teeth came out and bit into her lower lip. Her hands switched from my arms to my back and her nails dug in as I repeated the motion.

"You...like...that...hummm," I couldn't talk loud. My words hissed as I gulped air in through my teeth as I continued to thrust into her.

"Now I... have you. Come for me baby... Please Megan, I want to see it, I want to watch your face as you cum... " The sound of my voice seemed to be driving her on, so I worked hard to find the extra air and denied my normal urge to stay quiet.

Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers