Megan's Summer Education Ch. 01

Story Info
Good girl lures older men to train her to be bad.
21.1k words
4.66
90.1k
180

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

CHAPTER 1: CLASS IS IN SESSION

Megan Brandt woke up Saturday morning excited and nervous. She had been waiting for this day all week. Now, it was finally here. She had a carefully crafted plan. She had gone over it time after time in her head, the same way she would have prepared for her high school tennis matches. She visualized everything, played out all the scenarios in her mind. She was certain it would work. Well, almost certain. The real question was, did she want it to?

She got up and showered, liking the solitude of the empty house. Her parents had left in the wee hours of the morning -- "best way to beat traffic and make good time," her dad said -- and would be gone for a week, visiting relatives in Georgia. They had no qualms leaving Megan -- now 18 and a high school graduate -- home alone. She was a responsible girl, solid student, never got in any trouble. They lived in a safe, suburban Florida neighborhood with friendly, reliable neighbors.

As she prepared for college in the fall, her parents had encouraged Megan to quit her job at the ice cream shop and enjoy the summer without responsibilities or stress, starting with a week with the house and the pool all to herself. They envisioned their sweet daughter laying by the pool all week, watching movies all night and being the lazy summer teen they felt she deserved to be.

Little did they know that Megan had been thinking about college long before graduation. She was confident in her ability to handle the classes and she'd always been popular enough that she wasn't particularly worried about fitting in or making friends. But one thing had bothered her: The party life that seemed so prevalent in college. She had never really partied much. No drugs. Only a few drinks. Some sex, but nothing adventurous -- a couple of blowjobs, hand jobs and missionary was as far as she had gone with her handful of high school boyfriends. She wasn't a prude, but she was always worried about disappointing her parents, getting in trouble or damaging her reputation. She was a good girl. That had served her well thus far. But she felt like she needed to at least be able to fit in with the bad girls in college -- and the bad boys. But how would they respond once they found out she was a fraud? That petrified her. Thus, a plan was born.

The average teen girl might have decided to party all week, get wild, fuck as many guys as she could, drink, smoke, do whatever. But Megan wasn't average. Not in any way. Even with a week to go crazy, Megan still wanted to make sure she wouldn't get in trouble. Wild parties could lead to arrests, drugs, date rape, unwanted pregnancy, or simply embarrassing photos online for the whole world to see. She wanted no part of that. She needed to know what she was getting into, to know what to expect and how to control it. She needed someone she could trust to show her all those things without worrying about being harmed physically, emotionally or socially. She didn't need high school boys. She needed men. Mature, responsible men. Luckily, she had two living right next door. And she was pretty certain they were attracted to her. Luring them in should be easy. And given what she was offering, she didn't think they would say no.

Not that she was conceited, but she knew she was pretty. Always cute as she grew up, she had matured and blossomed into a beautiful young woman. Standing 5'4", she was the picture of a beach beauty. She had long curly black hair and a sweet round face with noticeable cheek bones and dark eyebrows. She had stunning green eyes, a pert nose and a dazzling white smile. She had a slender neck, perfectly round and perky B cup breasts with rosy red nipples, a flat stomach, narrow waist and long, well-toned legs. She had been a cheerleader and swam when she was younger, then focused on playing tennis. She was athletic, flexible and fit with a tight bubble butt that she considered her best feature. She kept her pussy waxed -- it just made sense when you wore bikinis all the time.

She had an all-over tan from many bikini-clad hours by the pool or at the beach. They lived in a nice suburban neighborhood with houses all around, but their backyard was visible to only one of those houses. That's where the old gentlemen Mick and Harry lived. Their house sat atop a slight rise that gave them a view over the Brandts' privacy fence.

When the men moved in four or five years ago, her parents had invited them for dinner to welcome them to the neighborhood. They had been very funny, charming and humble. They were from Chicago and had been friends since high school. Harry had worked as a car salesman and Mick had run his own landscaping business. Their wives got along well and they hung out frequently as couples. Sadly Mick's wife had passed away seven years ago and Harry's died only a year later. By then, both men were ready to retire and wanted to spend their remaining years in a warmer climate. They wanted to live in comfort in a nice city and, even though they had both saved wisely, still found that their best option was to split the costs for a nice Florida home. Plus, they could share the duties of keeping up the home and take care of one another if either fell ill or injured.

Megan had been sad to hear about their wives passing and felt sorry for them. She thought they were sweet and liked having them as neighbors. She always said hello when she saw them in the yard and occasionally they would come over and have a beer with her dad. Megan would always bake them cookies for Christmas.

They were good neighbors. They never bothered Megan or said or did anything inappropriate. But she knew they checked her out. She had noticed them looking out their windows as she sunbathed. She didn't mind. She was used to older men checking her out. It kind of turned her on. It was fun to tease them in her trademark tiny denim shorts, skimpy bikinis or little tennis skirts. It was sexy and a tiny bit naughty, but ultimately harmless.

Like many teen girls, she supposed, Megan fantasized about being with an older man. Maybe a teacher or one of her dad's friends. But Harry and Mick were far older than that. Harry was 62 and Mick was 64. They were both large men. She imagined in their younger days they were strong, broad-shouldered and maybe even handsome. But now, to an 18-year-old, they just looked old.

Harry was the bigger of the two. Standing 6-2, he weighed 300 pounds. He had thick hair that, once, dark and curly, was now mostly gray. His legs looked awkwardly thin, as he carried most of his weight in his chest and belly. He had big round rosy cheeks and his arms were bigger around than Megan's waist. His fingers looked like chubby little sausages. Megan thought he was kinda cute, like a big old teddy bear.

Mick was not as heavy, but because he was shorter, he looked even rounder than Harry. Mick was 5-8 and over 240 pounds. He was mostly bald, with just a few curly strands of dark hair swirled in the middle of his head. He wore thick glasses and had thin, dark lips. He was shaped like a barrel, wide and round from top to bottom. His calves and thighs were thick, supporting his jiggly beer belly and man boobs. Megan had always found him to be an adorable little man.

She wondered how she would think of them both a week from now. Not that it mattered a whole lot. Soon she'd be in college and Harry and Mick would be a distant -- hopefully fond or at least useful -- memory regardless of how the week went. But what did matter was that she trusted them. They were nice guys, gentlemen, but not prudes. They drank beer and told dirty jokes. They had lived fun lives. She knew they could teach her a lot. She couldn't imagine them hurting her or embarrassing her. They would keep her out of trouble while showing her all the things she needed to know. That was the plan. Now all she had to do was get them to agree to it. And the only bait better than a sexy young girl was a sexy young girl in distress.

After showering, Megan placed a quick call to her parents to make sure they were OK and that they were well on their way. Confirming that, she put her hair in a ponytail, put on a skimpy yellow jogging bra, yellow panties, sky blue jogging shorts and white running shoes. She hopped out of the house and spent some time in the front driveway stretching, making a good show of it. She caught a glimpse of the curtain moving from Mick and Harry's house and knew they had seen her. She took off jogging, trusting that they would be keeping an eye out for her return.

She ran her normal three-mile route, finding it hard to control her pace. She was anxious to get back and get started. But she was also nervous. What if they said no? What if they called her parents or laughed at her? But she reminded herself that the odds of that were slim. And if they did, better them ridiculing her than her college peers. She wasn't a risk taker by nature, but she considered this less risky than going to college unprepared. With renewed resolve, she sprinted the last quarter mile to the house, then walked slowly, hands on hips, her normal cool down routine. She wanted badly to look at their house and see if they were looking, but she didn't dare stare.

She stopped on the sidewalk, making sure she was in clear sight, and began to stretch. She arched her back and pulled her arms behind her. She bent over at the waist, feeling her shorts ride up. She stood on one leg, pulling the other up, holding her heel to her ass. All were legitimate stretches she used in her athletic career, but they were also terrific teases. As she turned, she caught a glimpse of Harry in the window and tried to hide her smile. The big man was watching. She was willing to bet Mick was too. It was officially show time.

She walked to the door and then made a show of frantically feeling her shorts and fumbling around, obviously missing her keys. The door really was locked and her keys really were inside. But she had done it on purpose. Just like days before she had told her parents that she "didn't need a babysitter, but jeez, if someone has to check on me, just give Mick and Harry the spare house keys. Will that make you feel better?"

So, there was nothing suspicious about her marching over to their house, skin glistening with sweat, and knocking on their door. Harry answered it and she noticed him fighting to keep his eyes up, looking her in the face.

"Hi Meg," he said. "Good run this morning?"

"Hello Harry," Megan smiled. "Well, it was a good run until I realized I locked myself out of the house. Mom and Dad have been gone for only a couple hours and I'm already messing up. They gave you the spares, right?"

"Ha, ha!" Harry laughed. "Yes, my dear, they did. Just one minute."

As Harry stepped away to get the keys, Mick came to the door, his eyes glancing quickly down her torso before looking her in the face.

"Hi neighbor," Mick said. "Good thing your folks gave us those keys, huh?"

"Guess so," Megan feigned embarrassment. "I told them it wasn't necessary. As usual, they were right and I was wrong. Just don't tell them."

"Of course, not," Mick said. "Your secret is safe with us."

"Here you go, sweetheart," Harry said, returning with the keys.

"Thanks, you guys are life savers," Megan grinned. "Hey, would you like to come over and have some breakfast with me? Mom left some muffins from the bakery. They are yummy but if I eat them all I'll have to run a marathon to burn off the calories."

"Well, sure," Harry said. "I've never turned down a muffin before."

He and Mick followed Megan across the driveway and her front yard to her house. She let them in, closed the door and smiled. So far, the plan was working to perfection.

She led them to the dining room and invited them to take a seat while she made some coffee and fetched the muffins. She had rehearsed this all so many times in her head, she couldn't believe it was actually happening. She felt entirely in control of herself and her actions. She had envisioned how the men would respond, but she wasn't sure. The uncertainty was nerve racking. She took a deep breath and focused. She couldn't just grab their dicks and get them to fuck her. She needed to tease them, make them horny and weak with temptation. She had learned that a man with his hard cock in your hand was easily persuaded. A year ago, she had a boyfriend for a brief time. She tried to convince him to take her to a concert. But he didn't want to go. One night, in the back of his car, she gripped his rigid cock and whispered in his ear, "I really want to go to that concert. What do you want?"

Not surprisingly, he wanted a blowjob, which she happily gave him. He shot his load in just a couple of minutes and that weekend she enjoyed a brilliant three-hour concert.

She knew Mick and Harry were older, more mature, and probably less easily persuaded. But she had a pretty good idea that they still had needs and desires. A pretty face, sexy body and suggestive words hopefully would reveal their weaknesses and let her take her plan to the next phase.

Megan knew the guys to be gentlemen, yes, and she knew they peeked at her. But it wasn't until about two months ago that she learned some secrets about them. That's when her plan was born.

Harry and Mick had left town for a couple of days to visit old friends in Chicago. They asked Megan to watch the house and take care of their dog, Jasper, while they were gone. Megan had agreed, of course. The first night they were gone, her parents were out a dinner function. Megan walked over to Harry and Mick's house and took Jasper for a walk. When she got back, she decided to order a pizza and keep Jasper company for a while. Her parents had an online account with the pizza place. She didn't have the app on her phone but saw a laptop on the coffee table and decided that would be easier than downloading the app or running home. She turned it on and was a bit taken aback when she saw the wallpaper was gorgeous swimsuit model sprawled provocatively on the beach with only a tiny microkini on.

Megan smiled and noted that it was Harry's computer. "Dirty old man," she laughed, even though she didn't really think that. There was nothing wrong with a man of any age checking out a supermodel. Sex sells. She knew that. She didn't think less of Harry for it, but did find it funny.

She opened the web browser and began to type the address for Ted's, the local pizza place she liked. As soon as she typed the "T" and "E", however, the search engine dropped down suggestions. The first one was "Teens in bikinis." The next was "Teen babes". She clicked the first one and a beautiful young blonde wearing a college t-shirt and some denim shorts popped on screen. A gallery of images followed, beginning with a bikini, then going nude, then being joined by a man with a long, thick cock that made Megan's mouth drop open.

She had seen porn before, of course, but never looked at it at home, fearful of being caught by her parents. Now, as she scrolled through and saw the final image with the girl's face covered in white, thick cum, she was excited and shocked and aroused.

She logged into the pizza site and ordered her pizza, then went back through Harry's bookmarks, checking out the sites, full of hardcore images and videos. There were some that were devoted to bondage, but she was afraid to look past the home page of those sites. By the time the pizza arrived, her panties were soaked and pizza wasn't the only thing she was hungry for. She had ended up fingering herself right there in their house and cumming in her panties.

That was the extent of Megan's snooping that night, but it was enough to tell her that these were men who still got horny and still wanted sex. It also told her that they knew a lot of things she didn't about sex. There was so much she had to learn.

One thing she did already know pretty well, though, was how to tease. And that's what she was doing now.

"Coffee's on," she said to the guys, "I'm going to run upstairs and change real quick."

In her room, she stripped out of her jogging outfit and replaced it with a plain white tank top, no bra, a white thong and her favorite denim cutoff shorts. They were very tight and very short. Her thong peeked out the top and her ass cheeks peaked out the bottom. And the men could peek all they wanted.

She came back downstairs barefoot and bouncy. She poured two cups of hot coffee and carried them in to her guests. Her skin was damp with sweat and the thin cotton tank top clung to her, outlining her breasts and dark nipples.

She leaned over the table as she set down their coffee, giving Harry a nice view down her top and Mick a great view from behind. She took her time, then stood up and returned for the muffins. She came back in carrying a plate of muffins, a bottle of water for herself and some napkins.

She set the muffins in front of them and was just about to sit down when she smiled her sweetest smile and said, "Oh, I almost forgot to ask, do you like your coffee with sugar?" she paused, making eye contact with them both. "Or do you prefer, um, a little cream?"

The innuendo was unmistakable. She wasn't good at hiding it and she knew it. Her game was transparent. Amateurish. Just one more way she needed their guidance.

"Hmmph," Mick cleared his throat and grinned. "Well, I like cream AND sugar. The sweeter the better, you know."

"Same here," Harry said. "Question is, Meg, how do you take it?"

Megan grinned and said in her best naughty voice, "Doesn't matter. I swallow it either way."

She left them with that thought as she bounced back into the kitchen to retrieve the cream and sugar. What she lacked in subtlety she was making up for in temptation and teasing. She was surprised at how much fun she was having with this. Teasing was a blast. But what that was going to lead to ... well, that still made her nervous. Still, she was committed to the plan and, so far, it was perfect.

She came back with the cream, sugar and a banana.

"No muffins for you?" Harry asked, pouring cream into his coffee.

"No, gotta watch my figure," she said. "I'm already worried about packing on the 'freshman 15' when I start college."

"College," Mick shook his head. "I still can't believe you're about to be a college girl. You're really growing up."

"Are you looking forward to it?" Harry asked.

"Yes and no," Megan said honestly. She put her feet up on the chair, making herself look cute and tiny and flexible while showing off even more thigh and ass cheek. "I'm trying not to think about it too much. Mom and Dad want me to just relax this summer. No work. Just time to be lazy, I guess."

"Nothing wrong with that," Harry said. "You've been working hard for a long time. Good grades, sports and a job. You deserve a break."

"Thanks," Megan smiled. These really were sweet guys.

"So you gonna spend all summer laying by the pool?" Mick asked. Megan thought she detected a hint of hopefulness in his voice.

"I guess so," Megan said, shrugging her shoulders. Her breasts jiggled a little for them and she bit into the banana.

"You don't seem too excited about that," Harry said.

"Anything wrong?" Mick asked.

"I don't know," Megan said, giving them a pouty face. "You guys would think it's weird."

"Try us," Harry said.

"It's kind of, well, embarrassing," Megan said.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about," Mick said. "We're all friends."

"I know, it's just, well..." Megan said, pausing, doing her best to look hesitant even though she could barely hold it in. Finally she blurted it out. Game on. "I don't know enough about sex and partying and I'm afraid I'll be an outcast in college."

"You don't know enough?" Mick asked, eyes wide.

"I need someone to teach me," Megan said, looking them both in the eye as she sat up straight as if some brilliant idea had just come to her. "Someone to teach me about sex."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers