Megan's Summer Education Ch. 05

Story Info
The student becomes the teacher.
24.6k words
4.74
24.2k
24

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

CHAPTER 5: THE STUDENT BECOMES THE TEACHER

Wednesday

When Mick and Harry came downstairs on Wednesday morning, they found Megan laying on the couch, her little yellow dress and heels on the floor next to her. She was covered in a blanket and sound asleep. They didn't know what time Pierce had brought her back but it was well into the wee hours of the morning.

Mick and Harry let her sleep. They had agreed the night before that she had been put through a lot in their four days together and that she deserved some rest. Of course, she would still be required to continue her training and tend to her duties, but mostly this would be a day of relaxation, reflection and rest. Her body was made to take a lot and to do a lot, but even it needed time to recover now and then. And like an expensive sports car, it was a fine-tuned piece of equipment worthy of being pampered.

They also thought it would be important for her to have time to connect with her parents and some of the men she had encountered this week. It would also be good for her to check in with Kasey and maybe even spend some time with her. Megan's attitude and energy had been great so far, but it was hard to expect to be able to keep that up.

They ate their breakfast and drank coffee out on the deck while it was still cool outside, careful not to wake her up. These days had been a lot of fun for Mick and Harry, too, but they were also exhausting. They weren't used to so much sex, let alone all the driving and late nights. They all needed time to recharge.

The guys checked on their house. Pierce had actually cleaned up after himself and the house was in good order and the dog was fine. They made a few phone calls pertinent to the day's plans and called Megan's parents, assuring them that things were going well.

Megan slept till almost 11 a.m. When she finally woke up, she realized she was naked. She barely remembered Pierce carrying her over his shoulder, wrapped in a blanket as he snuck through the back yards in the middle of the night. After taking her virgin ass, he had rested, laying back on the couch while she serviced him with her mouth. He rewarded her with a belly full of cum. Then, after a bit of recovery time, he had made her cum as he power-fucked her pussy and then dumped yet another load down her throat. It had been exhausting and demanding, but also exhilarating being taken by such a powerful and assertive man.

She stood up, wrapping herself in the blanket, testing her body. She ached all over, much like she used to ache after a day-long tennis tournament or, worse yet, the extensive offseason conditioning drills with the team trainer. She always thought of these pains as a "good ache". It hurt, but it was a sign of growth and development and strengthening of the body, not weakness or injury. The pain she felt this morning was like that -- a good hurt. Her jaw, throat, ass, pussy and legs all ached. Her back hurt. She thought of the endless number of deep hard thrusts she had taken from some very strong and powerful, well-endowed men and knew that every pain was well-earned. It was a small price to pay for the pleasure received. Still, the thought of another day like that was daunting.

She saw Mick and Harry sitting out by the pool. She found her dress on the floor and slipped it on and walked out barefoot to join them. "Good morning, daddies," she smiled. "Thank you so much for letting me sleep."

"You're welcome," Mick said. "What time did Pierce finish with you?"

"Around 4, I think," Megan said. "I'm not really sure. My brain was mush by then."

"How's your ass feel?" Harry asked. "Did you like it?"

"It hurts," Megan said. "But not bad. Yeah, I liked it. It's really different. It's uncomfortable but I like that feeling of being full and really dirty."

"Well, you're pretty dirty and ready for a shower, I imagine," Harry said. "We are going to take things a bit easier today. We do have some things planned, but first, get cleaned up, put on whatever you want to wear -- from your new clothes -- and come back down. Then take some time to text some of the guys you've met this week, your parents, Kasey. Just be normal for a little bit. Then, we have arranged for you and Kasey to have some spa time. So, just make sure she can go and then you get a massage and a different kind of facial."

They all laughed. "That sounds wonderful," Megan said. "Thank you so much. I'll text her right now, then take my shower and get cleaned up. You guys are the best. Thank you!"

Megan texted Kasey about the spa trip and got an enthusiastic response. They hadn't seen each other all week. To be able to get massages and pedicures and facials together was a rare treat.

Megan showered and called her parents, assuring them that she was doing very well. She also had a few texts from some of the guys from the week. She checked the private site that Jackson had set up. Some of the guys were asking for updates, so Megan sent a few photos of her yellow dress from yesterday to Jackson that he could post. Bud texted that he had jerked off twice watching her video and to let him know if she would mind doing another one in a schoolgirl outfit with a lollipop or maybe rubbing her legs in baby oil. Jim had sent her a nice text and funny photo of her g-string hanging on the rearview mirror of his car. Tom had sent her a very complimentary text about her maturity and class and encouraging her to think about a career in real estate.

She responded to Bud that she loved his video ideas and would let him know when she could make another one for him. She thanked Tom for the compliments and offer and assured him she would consider it. And she sent a funny text back to Jim about how all the girls would know he was a player now and would be competing to see whose panties he would claim as a trophy next.

She really liked this interaction and it made her think more about Yelton's idea of a website where she did private photo shoots and videos for her subscribers and could chat with different ones. It would be fun, safe and might really be profitable. She checked out some of the sites that Yelton had recommended and it looked like a lot of fun. Harmless, very sexy, teasing, lots of fun outfits, a few daring public stunts, some sexy webcam videos. None of it seemed too extreme. But at the same time, she wanted to build skills that would allow her to have a real career -- business skills, networking, achievements she could put on her resume. Maybe there was a way to do more than one. There was just so much to think about.

She checked the time and realized it was close to time to pick up Kasey. She wanted something basic to wear. They were just going to for massages. Still, she knew the guys would require no bra, high heels and something from her new wardrobe. Even "basic" t-shirt and shorts would be eye-catching given the sizes and styles she had to work with.

She decided to put on a light gray t-shirt. It was like a normal t-shirt, only it was cut off just below her nipples. It was so small that it hugged her body and wrapped tight to her chest and the sleeves barely covered her shoulders. She was naturally bare from the bottoms of her breasts to the top of the waist band on her gray cotton athletic shorts. These started below her navel and ended just past her crotch. They were skin tight and wrapped around her ass and pussy, which were additionally covered by a bright blue thong, the top of which was partially visible above the back of her shorts. No heels really made sense with this outfit, but she understood that style wasn't what the guys were concerned about. She put some basic red pumps and a plain red choker. She kept her hair down.

She knew Kasey would notice and comment about her new clothes, but she wouldn't judge. Plus, they had seen each other naked and in bras and panties and cheerleading outfits and playing dress up and everything else over the years. She might tease her, but Kasey would never shame her or insult her. Megan was anxious to see her BFF. There was so much she wanted to tell her, but she wasn't sure how much she could. Or would. And she knew she couldn't tell her about meeting her dad at the movie theater. But it would be nice to get away from the School for Sluts for a bit and get some perspective from Kasey. Even if she only hinted at a little of what she had been doing and thinking, Kasey would understand and would know the right things to say.

Megan showed the guys her outfit and had them take a few photos to send to Jackson for the site. She also texted one to Bud, Tom and Jim, then left to pick up Kasey. It was the first time she had been alone since her parents left. It was nice to have the freedom to hop in the car and go. Kasey lived close by and Megan pulled into her driveway as Kasey came bounding out the door.

Megan had always known that Kasey was beautiful, but maybe it was her heightened sense of her own appearance that caused her to really notice it now. People had always said that they looked like twins, only with different colored hair. Looking at Kasey's body and beautiful smile, Megan took that as more of a compliment than ever.

Kasey, indeed, did have a body that was very similar to Megan's. She was an inch shorter at 5-3 and her breasts were a bit smaller. But her torso, legs and ass -- like Megan's -- were on point. Megan didn't consider herself flawless, but she thought Kasey looked perfect. She was a natural blonde with a beautiful round face and blue eyes. She wasn't naturally as darkly tanned as Megan, but had a smooth, healthy all-over tan. She had been in cheerleading and tennis with Megan and was every bit as fit.

Kasey wore denim cutoffs at a reasonable length, a white tank top with a bra clearly visible underneath and some white sneakers. She looked cute and sexy, but in no way inappropriate or scandalous. Megan jumped out of the car and gave her friend a hug. They exchanged greetings and talked about how excited they were to get massages. Then Kasey noticed Megan's little outfit.

"Damn, girl, you're looking extra hot today!" Kasey said. Kasey and her family had moved to Florida from Tennessee and Kasey had retained her southern drawl. That and her looks made the guys drool over her. "Your clothes shrink in the dryer or something?"

Megan knew her friend wasn't judging or criticizing. "No," she laughed. "I'll tell you about it on the way. Hop in."

Megan didn't tell Kasey about the sex. She had to go into this cautiously, let things sink in and then see how Kasey reacted. She explained how, with her parents gone and Mick and Harry watching her, she had seen an opportunity to do a little bit of experimenting. She expressed her fears of going to a large college with so many sexy girls and so much partying -- a fear that Kasey didn't share as she was going to a very small art and design school. She explained how Mick and Harry had encouraged her to try a new wardrobe and had arranged for several "donations" in exchange for allowing the men to see her model the clothes. All of this was true. She just left out the sex part and that Kasey's dad was one of the participants. So, Harry and Mick said I should wear these kinds of clothes all week and that I should practice wearing no bra and heels every day.

Kasey's mouth had dropped and eyes were wide as she listened to her friend. But it was the same sort of expression she would have had if Megan had told her that her crush had sent her a text or if there was some sort of hot gossip in school. It was an excited expression.

"Oh my god," Kasey said. "I can't believe that. That's crazy! But I love it! What a great idea. How was it modeling for those guys? I can't imagine that, but I bet it was a huge turn on."

"You have no idea," Megan smiled. "I was so horny."

"I bet they were too!" Kasey said. "Damn, girl, your parents leave for a few days and my good-girl bestie becomes the neighborhood sex symbol. I love it!"

"Ha! More like wannabe model," Megan laughed. "But thanks for understanding. I know it's ... different. I don't know. I just needed to try this."

"Of course I understand," Kasey said. "We all want to be a sexy. I mean, you already were, but I do get it. It's like when we were kids and played dress up."

"Yeah, something like that," Megan nodded. "I'm not sure how I'm going to tell my parents, though."

"What do you mean?" Kasey said. "You will keep dressing like this when they get back?"

"I have to," Megan said. "I got rid of all my old clothes. This, well, this is as plain as anything I have to wear."

"You're kidding!' Kasey said, again with the excited, disbelieving face.

"No, you won't believe some of the things I've worn," Megan said. "My folks would flip out."

"I gotta see your new wardrobe," Kasey said.

"Sure, why don't you come over after the spa and you can see my clothes and maybe we can hang by the pool or something."

"Actually, my dad had to go out of town for a meeting," Kasey said. "Want to have a sleepover?"

"I would love that!" Megan said. Then she remembered that Mick and Harry might have other plans. She started to say something, then looked at her pretty friend with that dazzling smile and hard body and shook her head. What was she thinking? Of course they would want Kasey to be there. Megan would just have to prep her friend even more for what to expect. Oddly, she was excited to tell Kasey even more. She just knew Kasey would understand. Plus, it would be good for someone to know what Megan was getting into, just in case something happened. Megan knew Kasey would have her back, no matter what. That's the way they had always been.

For the next few hours they were spoiled and pampered with hot oil massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. Their conversation turned to their normal talks -- about their friends, college, their families, favorite movies and shows and singers. It was exactly what Megan needed. Her aches largely went away and not thinking about sex for a few hours cleared her mind. It was sort of a return to normalcy. Kasey always kept her grounded.

As they were about to leave, Megan checked her phone and saw that Harry had texted her: "We are cooking out for dinner. Invite Kasey to come hang out at the pool and then join us for dinner."

Megan smiled and responded: "She wants to stay for a sleepover. Is that OK?"

Harry texted back immediately: "Of course! Did she bring her own clothes? If not, don't go back to her house. Just bring her here and she can wear some of yours." He ended the text with a smiley face emoji.

"She's a good girl!" Megan replied.

"You used to be too!" Another smiling emoji. Megan laughed.

"What's so funny?" Kasey asked.

"Just Harry," Megan said. "He wants you to come over and to wear my clothes instead of your own."

"He read our minds!" Kasey laughed. "So, are they really dirty old men? They always seemed so sweet."

"You have no idea how dirty!" Megan exclaimed. "But they are sweet and fun. I love them."

When they got to the house, they found the guys in the pool, beers in their hands, cooling off inside and out. "Mighty Kasey!" Harry said, using a reference the young teen would never get. "It's great to see you!"

"It's good to see you again, sir," Kasey waved from the patio. She waved and nodded to Mick, too, who raised his beer in salutation.

"Get your suits on and join us," Mick said. Kasey noticed that it sounded more like an order than an invitation, but she thought little of it. They went up to Megan's room and Megan showed her the new wardrobe. Kasey's eyes got big.

"Holy shit!" she said, holding up a pair of shorts that looked to be made for a Barbie doll. "You have been wearing this stuff all week?"

"Yeah," Megan smiled sheepishly. "I know it's crazy. But it's kinda fun."

"I'm guessing our swimsuits aren't one pieces then are they?" Kasey laughed.

"One piece of string, maybe," Megan joked.

Megan showed her the array of swimsuits the guys had bought her, from microkinis to slings. There were a couple of string bikinis that looked downright modest in comparison.

"Want to wear one of those?" Megan asked. But Kasey looked at her mischievously.

"They want a show? Then let's give them one!" Kasey said. "How often do we get to wear something like this and not get into some kind of trouble?"

"Who says we won't still get in trouble?" Megan laughed. She let Kasey pick out what she wanted, surprised but happy to see her friend select a downright scandalous sling. It was like whoever designed it was given only some dental floss and three Post-it notes to work with. So, what they came up with was a continuous pieces of red string that went over her breasts, between her legs, between her ass cheeks and up the middle of her back. Two, 2-inch slender ovals covered Kasey's nipples and a third covered her pussy slit.

"Oh my god!" Kasey said when she put it on and realized just how little it covered. She looked at herself in the mirror. "This is insane!"

"You don't have to wear it," Megan said.

"Oh yes I do!" Kasey laughed, still finding this all very funny. "It's dress-up day, remember? Your turn. You have another one like this so we can match?"

Indeed, Megan had several more like it. She selected a white one and put it on.

"What do you think?"

"You look amazing!" Kasey said. "Have they tried any funny stuff with you since you've been dressing like this? Oh, what am I saying, those old guys probably can't even get it up anymore."

Megan just giggled, not wanting to have to answer Kasey just yet. She would see how the guys responded to Kasey first. If they started getting too aggressive, she would pull Kasey aside and clue her in and give her a chance to leave if she wanted. Megan just hoped the guys hadn't planned any more surprises like Pierce, Muscles and Jock from yesterday. But she didn't think they would. That wouldn't be fair to Kasey -- it wouldn't be consensual. They weren't rapists. Megan had agreed to everything they had done. Kasey was safe, she told herself. Nothing to worry about.

"Shall we?" Kasey said, starting toward the door, but Megan stopped her.

"Not without heels," Megan said.

"Even for swimming?"

"Right up to the pool's edge," Megan said. "I have worn heels more this week than the rest of my life combined. I gotta admit, I like how they make my legs look and I like how guys look at me."

The girls went through the vast assortment of heels. Kasey's feet were just a half size smaller than Megan's, so the shoes were only slightly too large. Again, they picked out matching styles, just different colors -- red for Kasey and white for Megan. The heels where 7 inches, open toed with just a strap across the toes and another around the ankle, she shape of the shoes accentuating the curves of their feet.

"Now we're ready," Megan said.

"This is so fun!" Kasey said. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

They walked downstairs and out to the pool where the guys were still in the water, still holding beers. When they saw the barely clad dream girls come out, Harry and Mick clinked beer bottles, congratulating themselves on their work and celebrating a glorious moment.

"We gotta figure out a way to get Kasey to enroll in the school," Mick said under his breath. "Fuck, she's gorgeous."

"Yeah, we can do this," Harry said. "Just be cool. Megan is the one who will convince her, if anyone does."

They walked over to the edge of the pool and Harry asked the girls to turn around for them and then walk back and forth, modeling their suits. Of course they obliged, giggling at the thought of being runway or swimsuit models. Megan was happy to see Kasey enjoying herself. She just hoped that continued. She didn't want to put her friend in a position she didn't want to be in.

"How was the spa?" Mick asked.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers