Megan's Toy

Story Info
A sadistic wife enjoys using her husband as her sex slave.
895 words
3.57
51.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just here to read and share erotic sadistic fiction. Stories I post will in no way depicts actual events. In real life, keep it safe, sane, and consensual. All characters are clearly depicted as being over the age of 18.

*****

I stopped outside the steel door before I opened it and straightened my short leather skirt. It hung to my mid-thigh, with a slit up t left side, revealing a good portion of my beautifully tanned leg. Three inches below the hem were the tops of my jet black boots, the leather of which crackled when I walked. I kept my vest open in order to flaunt my perky round breasts. My long black hair was slicked straight back on top and arranged into a French braid which hung to the middle of my back. Black lipstick and nail polish completed my look of erotic cruelty.

I opened the heavy door and flicked the light switch on. In center of the room was a gaunt man with a crown of gray hair, which framed his otherwise bald head. His ribs were clearly defined along his sunken torso from lack of food.

He was naked, except for his steel chastity cage and a leather collar attached to a thick chain. The other end of the chain was locked to a steel ring on the center of the floor. The pathetic wretch could crawl 6 feet from the ring, in any direction. Unfortunately, for him, the light switch, thermostat, and pale of fresh water were all kept, at least, 9 feet away. It's amusing to know that when the temperature is set to 95 degrees Fahrenheit he can see the thirst quenching liquid, but can't reach it.

"Hello husband, give me a kiss." I smiled and slid my foot into range.

He crawled to me hastily and kissed the tow of my boot. "Yes, Mistress."

"Did I tell you to kiss or talk?"

"Kiss Mistress, kiss. You told me to kiss."

"Then keep kissing maggot!" I barked.

I could see him quiver with fear as he assailed my boot with a barrage of passionate groveling kisses. I stood there and drank in the feeling of power like sweet nectar. After I'd had my fill of groveling, I stepped closer and lifted my skirt. He obeyed the silent order by climbing to his knees and planting his mouth in my nether region.

I often took great delight in telling my slave of a husband how worthless he was. I have to say though, he knows exactly how to lick and suck to give me the most pleasure. Orgasmic waves of ecstasy rippled from my groin to every part of my perfectly toned body.

Adding to my pleasure was the sadistic knowledge that his imprisoned penis was struggling to harden within its cage. As it struggled and throbbed, a series of sharp chrome stud were digging into his shaft, causing him such delicious pain.

Once I came, my slave drank my fluid as if it was a milkshake. "Good boy," I said as I lowered my skirt and rubbed head, as one would pet a puppy.

I ignored his smile, walked to his water pale, and dipped a ladle full.

"Thank you Mistress," he said.

"What are you thanking me for?"

He pointed eagerly to the dipper of water.

"Oh this?" I teased. "This is my drink of water." I drank from the dipper, allowing some of the water to trickle down my throat and between my ample breasts. His parched lips smacked together as he watched my fill.

He opened his mouth to beg for a sip, but caught himself when he remembered he didn't have permission to speak.

"What are you?" I said as I helped myself to another dipper of water.

"I'm your slave."

"What else?" I said.

He locked confused for a moment, then his chest and shoulders slumped. "I'm ugly, weak, stupid, and worthless."

"And, what am I?"

He gulped hard and composed himself before answering. He opened his mouth to speak, and pointed down. My slave looked down at the floor. "You're beautiful, strong, smart, and precious beyond compare."

"Good boy," I said. I dipped the dipper again. "You want this, don't you?" I slid my foot forward.

He answered by bends down and kissing the toe of my boot.

I smiled and poured the water onto the floor. "Help yourself," I said. I folded my arms and smiled as he lapped the water off the dirty floor.

Once he'd lapped up his fill, the pathetic wretch kissed my foot and said, "Thank you Mistress."

I lifted my skirt and said, "Fingers."

My toy rose to his knees and inserted his first two fingers into my pleasure center. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the orgasm as he moved and twisted his fingers to maximize my gratification. It was a perfect moment; he did all the work, and I received all kept reward.

I dropped my vest to the floor and took several deep breaths to cool down before giving him permission to remove his fingers and lick me clean. He let me know I was clean by kissing my labia tenderly.

I reached into the pouch on my hip and removed a dog biscuit. He ate it from my hand and I scratched his head. "Good boy," I said.