Meghan at Nineteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me now Rick! I want you to fill me with your hard cock and make love to me!"

I positioned the head of my dick at her entrance and wiggled it around a little, teasing her. Meghan could hardly hold still long enough for me to enter her but I managed. She was tight, very tight. I felt a little resistance at first and she made a face like it hurt a little. I asked her if she was ok.

"I'm fine now Rick, it feels so good to have you inside of me."

I slid in a little further and was soon in to the base of my shaft. It felt good to have her warm pussy wrapped around me. I could feel her flex her vaginal muscles against my dick as I slowly started to fuck her. Meghan wrapped her legs around my back and was pulling me deep inside her. We were in a smooth rhythm soon and I could think of nothing besides pleasing her. I felt her pump hard against me as a wave of orgasms coursed thru her body. She was no longer moaning; it had turned to more of a muffled scream now. I told her not to hold anything back and to think of nothing else, only her orgasm and us making love to each other. Then she really let loose.

"Fuck me Rick, fuck my tight pussy, oh yes fuck me good!!!!" she screamed.

Meghan's whole body shuddered as she came. She dug her fingernails into my back but I hardly noticed as I was coming myself. I held it as long as I could and then filled her with my warm cum. She hugged me hard as I had the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.

We both went limp on the couch; the only noise we made was that of our heavy breathing. My dick was starting to get soft inside her. She was making the sweetest sounding moans as I pulled out. Her pussy oozed with our juices mixed together. We lay there for about ten minutes just enjoying each other and then drifted off to sleep.

I woke up early the next morning with Meghan asleep in my arms. She looked so content and let out a soft sigh as she slept. I watched this beautiful girl, gently pressed my lips to hers and then drifted off to sleep again feeling truly contented for the first time in years.

12