Meghan (Long Time No See)

Story Info
A desparate man is forced to take matters into his own hands.
822 words
4.08
14.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been weeks since he'd last seen her. He knew that her being so far away would be difficult, but never anticipated just how hard maintaining their long distance relationship would be. He also never anticipated just how hard this long distance relationship would leave him. Admittedly, he had been spoiled. Their two year relationship during their last years of college gave them ample time to see each other. Back then they slept together on a practically night to night basis, whereas now they were only able to share a bed on holidays, during planned vacation times, and on the occasional, all too brief, weekend. After so much time spent in close quarters with nearly unlimited access to her, he was suffering from withdrawal. People talk about how absence makes the heart grow fonder, but no one ever talks about how absence makes your balls swell and your cock as stiff as a baseball bat.

He did well for a while, keeping himself busy and involved in a variety of activities. As long as he was out with his friends, exercising, and focused on his work he was able to keep his mind somewhat off of her. It was the nights that proved to be the most difficult. Having to hear her voice every night on their nightly phone calls kept her securely planted in his mind for the rest of the evening. Her extended absence was wearing him down. He longed for their conversations, her laughter, and her radiant smile. This longing was manifesting itself in long sleepless nights. He hadn't slept particularly well since she left, but in the beginning at least he was sleeping. Lately, he spent his nights tossing and turning wondering where she was, what she was doing, and if she too was thinking about him. The night before she left to return home, they had made sweet passionate love on his bed. He always felt sadness in that last romp between the sheets. He could never bring himself to ignore the fact that this is the last time they would have sex for a long, long, time. Even with all the thoughts they both had running through their minds, they quickly lost themselves in their bodies, forgetting everything but that age old rhythm, the syrupy sweet grind of her body against his, his chest against her breasts, and their interlocked mouths.

The worst part about not being able to sleep wasn't the not sleeping or even the fact that he probably wasn't getting the rest he needed. Instead, the worst part for him was the boiling lust he felt for her after long weeks apart and no way to satisfy his aching need. For many nights he lay awake erection throbbing as his mind couldn't help but replay various sexual episodes from their past. He thought about her warm wet mouth, the look of her pouty lips, the feel of her tongue running up and down his body, up and down his shaft. The harder he tried not to think about it the harder it was for him not to. He could see her looking up at him with those fuck me eyes as she took him in her mouth. He saw it as clearly as if it was happening right then and there. He could see the slight smile and gleam in her eye as he told her he was going to cum and he could see her taking everything he gave her. He could see her beautiful soft breasts and almost feel their pillowy mashing against his chest when she would grind her hot slit against his cock.

He turned onto his back, fighting to think about something else and freeing his bulging erection from the pressure of his body. Still he saw her. She teased him, captivated him, all the way from another continent, and his lust grew. Now he saw her bent over her bed, delicious ass exposed in the air begging for it from behind. He could almost feel her hand guiding him into her and the hot wet squeeze of her cunt as his length disappeared. He saw her eyes and felt her bottom grind back on him as they fucked. He couldn't take it any longer, it had been far too long. He held the image of her in his mind and with eyes clenched tight began to stroke his straining erection. It wasn't going to take much he could already feel the familiar twinge signaling his impending orgasm. His hand was moving faster now and in his fantasy he saw Meghan moving faster against him as well. She was crying out and so was he. He felt the hot rush and saw stars as he felt his hot cum spray into his hand and up his belly. He felt drained. He rolled over and finally fell asleep. He missed her. He missed her body. He missed Meghan.