Meghan Markle's One Year Itch Ch. 01

Story Info
The new Duchess has an itch that needs scratching.
3.6k words
4.34
31k
21
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
809 Followers

Note- This is entirely fictional and not based on any known fact or real person.

xxx

August, 2019.

x

While it had been a glorious year for Meghan Markle, marrying an English Prince and delivering a baby boy, it had been a wrench for the American actress turned Royal Duchess to relocate to Frogmore Cottage.

In the middle of the Frogmore Estate in Windsor her new husband, Prince Harry, had transformed the place into a veritable fortress. It had cost over two million, at the tax payers expense to boot.

The besotted couple had married in May 2018 and she had borne him a son soon after.

Now with her husband extremely busy with affairs of State, Meghan was experiencing long periods of boredom, and if truth be told, a distinct lack of bedroom action.

And seeing how she was a creature of the flesh this was most disconcerting.

“I need a good fuck.” (told you-author)

In a desperate attempt to keep their privacy the Royal couple had recruited the bare minimum of staff, only one house keeper, one cook and a driver.

This last was Ricky, late of Prince Harry’s outfit from his second tour of Afghanistan.

The tall and bulky black man had been an amateur rugby football player at the age of sixteen before signing up for duty back in 2014.

Now twenty five the Prince had welcomed him into his household, recognising the fellow as reliable and trustworthy.

He had just finished washing one of the many cars on the drive of the estate and was mopping his brow when he noticed movement in the window above his head.

It was the Duchess and he wondered how long she had been watching him.

He had removed his top and he had worked up a nice sweat cleaning the big vehicle.

“Ricky, could you come up here for a minute?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Ricky threw on a white tee shirt over his bare chest and hurried into the sizeable house.

He found the Duchess in her private room looking decidedly cool in a yellow Brandon Maxwell dress and wedge style sandals.

She turned to face him and then walked over to her mirror, her back to him.

He fancied he heard the slim woman stifle a sob and spoke in his dulcet tones.

“What is it, ma’am? You look a little upset if you don’t mind my saying.”

“Oh, I don’t know.”

Ricky came up closer to Meghan who looked at herself in the full length mirror.

She had still kept her slim figure and was rather attractive with her shoulder length dark hair and mocha skin.

Being of mixed race origins she had an automatic affinity with the black man and relaxed somewhat.

“It’s Harry, I guess. Since Archie was born he hasn’t...I shouldn’t really be talking about our love life.”

She put her hand up to her brow and sighed softly.

“Go on, it’s sometimes good to talk.”

Meghan looked at his reflection as he stood directly behind her and his solid frame bumped her behind.

Rather than flinch she welcomed the physical contact and she felt a warm flush consumed her body.

The dress had a halter neck and Ricky saw that her boobs were actually barely covered.

There was no bra to contain them and her nipples were quite clearly erect.

“Well, We haven’t made love since the birth. He hasn’t so much as touched me. Why? I’m still attractive, aren’t I?”

“Very much so.” Said Ricky as he dared to take the woman by the waist.

“What...what are you doing?”

“Relax. Let yourself go and enjoy the touch of a man again. You deserve some you time.”

Meghan sighed again, longer and deeper and turned to face the man who towered over her.

He stroked her neck on her right side and she cocked her head to embrace the touch.

He brought her to him so that he could kiss her.

She gave herself up to the warm and lingering kiss and then broke away suddenly.

“Wait.”

Meghan held him at arms length but she couldn’t hold back his physical bulk.

He was at least six feet three tall and about two hundred pounds in weight.

“Tell me you don’t like it and I’ll leave.”

Meghan knew he had her attention and she raised her face to kiss him again, this time with searching tongues.

She melted into his broad chest as he held her tight as he nibbled her lower lip.

Ricky had a swollen cock by now which was noted by Meghan.

As they hugged firmly Ricky fondled her sides just below the level of her chest and inevitably her right breast popped out the side of her dress and stayed out.

He took the opportunity to put his hand on the fleshy globe and thumbed the stiff nipple.

“Oh!”

He held her by the waist with his other hand and started to slide the dress upwards thus exposing her dark skinned stomach and white panties.

Meghan closed her eyes as the man bent to her tit and licked the nipple and dark areola.

His hands still moved and slid around her belly and behind to her firm butt.

With her right hand the Duchess put her hand between their bodies and gave his erection a squeeze under his jeans.

“That feels hard.” She noted.

Ricky welcomed the contact as he deftly flicked her nipple from side to side with his tongue before drawing it into his wet mouth.

She lifted her left leg against his right hip as his hands went behind her narrow back.

He dropped down suddenly and as he went to his knees he took the waistband of her underwear and slowly dragged her panties down over the curve of her ass and thighs to the floor.

Her pussy was now at his face level and he trailed two fat fingers along her moist slit and around her juicy honey pot.

“So nice,” she murmured and parted her legs accordingly, relishing the cool air on her bared sex.

Meghan gyrated on the spot as Ricky pushed his face hard against her trim muff and started to lick her pussy.

She rocked back and forth as he pleasured her, licking and fingering her cunt with an expertise that delighted her.

“That feels soft.” He said in between sucking her pink folds and Meghan smiled to herself.

The muscled stud went for broke and pushed hard into her snatch and was rewarded with a wet mouth and damp fingers.

With both his hands on her bared hips he nodded his head into her pussy and felt the muscles in her thighs tense up.

Her cunt juiced up and his chin became glazed with a mix of her fluids and his spittle.

Ricky rose up satisfied and horny and spun her around to face the mirror.

He lifted her dress up over her bottom to the small of her back and removed his trousers.

She made a low moan and pressed back at him and felt his rigid prick bump on her lower spine.

“Oh, yes. Fuck that pussy.”

Her soft Californian accent charmed him as he hitched her up a tad by the hips and let the big head of his knob settle in her plump quim.

With a swivel of his pelvis he lurched upwards and he was in..

As he moved he gasped at the glorious feel of penetration and Meghan inhaled deeply as his bulbous crown stretched her out.

Meghan put her hands on the full length mirror, palms down, as he followed through and thrust up inside her to the hilt.

“Tell me again.”

Ricky held her stock still with his big black boner embedded in her puss.

“Fuck me!”

Ricky grinned and started to move in and out with assured but slow strokes.

His powerful frame nudged her to the mirror and her breath misted up the glass.

As he withdrew his thick cock he looked down and saw her pussy pull out with him.

His left hand fell to her cheek and he spread it and squeezed it hard.

Meghan went up on tiptoe as Ricky continued to fuck her, increasing tempo as he got more aroused.

Her cunt engulfed him nicely as he pushed in and out.

“Yes, yes, oh god, yes!”

Ricky was as hard as iron now and rammed into her pussy with hard strokes.

The wet sounds of their coupling was music to her ears as she was fucked senseless.

Her legs trembled in the standing position and as she got hotter and hotter so her orgasm built.

“Oh fuck, oh damn but that feels good.”

Meghan was loving every second and twisted her ass this way and that as she fucked the big hunk of man as he fucked her.

Then her climax rushed over her body and Ricky remained fully inserted in her cunt until her relief ended.

“Let me suck that beautiful cock.”

Ricky pulled out and Meghan wrapped her slender fingers around his slick tool.

It was her first proper look at his magnificent naked body and she saw what was the darkest black skin on any man she had ever known.

She held his throbbing black prick and she was most impressed at the way the veins stood out.

As she grazed the bloated head she looked up into his dark eyes, now half lidded as he twitched and groaned.

Meghan wondered how on earth she had managed to take all of his thick girth inside her cunt as she opened her mouth to suck him in.

“Oh, boy!”

Ricky let out a moan as two inches of his cock entered Meghan’s mouth.

Already it filled her mouth and it was near on impossible to take any more in.

So she stroked the shaft and let her tongue slip around and around the sponge like glans.

In fact Ricky needed to cum badly and he took his dick from Meghan and slammed his fist over the hot shaft and wanked himself to a climax.

He felt that thrill of his cum gush up his shaft and burst out the head in a series of arcing spurts that spewed out all over Meghan’s face and hair!

“Holy shit!”

Embarrassment was not the word as the poor man could not hold back and cum pumped out everywhere.

“Ma’am, I am SO sorry. Please forgive me.”

“Can you fetch me a towel?”

Ricky hurriedly searched and found a fluffy white hand towel and handed it over to the half blind woman.

She wiped the goo from her eyes and face and caught her breath.

x

Over the next week Meghan fucked Ricky three more times and they got to enjoy each others company.

Harry continued to ignore her needs and announced his absence over the next weekend as he planned to attend the UK Invictus trials at the English Institute of Sport in Sheffield.

Without her.

“God DAMN it!”

Again Meghan found comfort in the arms of the ever present Ricky.

When he mentioned a reunion of his old rugby team and army buddies he invited him to bring some of the boys over to the estate on the Sunday night.

As the household would be jut her and the housekeeper she had big plans.

She spent all day getting ready and showed up at six in the evening in a Stella McCartney halter style white dress that reached the floor.

A nice little number that Kate had recommended.

“Good evening everybody, sorry to keep you.”

Ricky had already arrived and shown himself and the boys in.

They had waited in one of the larger drawing rooms until Meghan made her grand entrance.

Four pairs of eyes drank in her stunning look and they all stood in a line as Ricky introduced them all.

They were all black men and aged between twenty three and thirty.

“This here is Roscoe, that’s Sam and next to him is Anton. We all served in your husband’s outfit, the Blues and Royals.”

All three were as tall and had bulky frames just like Ricky.

Meghan met each in turn and shook their hands.

“Hi.”

Roscoe had a shaven head and a gold earring in his left ear and was the oldest.

When he smiled his cheeks dimpled slightly.

“Pleased to meet you.”

Sam had the beginnings of dread locks and his handshake was warm and firm.

“Thanks for the invite.”

Anton looked to be the youngest and the cutest. Twenty three maybe? And when he nodded his head in a sort of Royal welcome Meghan took an instant liking to him.

“Pardon me, ma’am. I’m needed elsewhere. I’ll leave everything to you.”

He gave her a knowing wink and excused himself.

Meghan smiled and turned to the three well dressed and virile young men.

Her heart was pounding she was that excited.

Her most daring and erotic fantasy was about to unfold.

“Well, let’s get started. I need a good seeing to and the night is young.”

With that announcement the Duchess let her expensive dress drop from her slender frame and puddle around her light grey high heeled suede pumps.

As she stood proudly naked all three men stripped off in super quick time.

Her body showed off a small roundness in the belly since she had given birth but she was still in her prime.

“So, who’s first?”

All three men stripped off their clothing in double quick time to reveal ripped bodies and healthy looking boners.

Meghan went onto her knees as Roscoe and Sam thrust their mammoth erections into her face.

She took hold of each big black cock and rubbed the rigid lengths as she licked her lips.

She began to suck on Roscoe as she continued to massage Sam in her left hand.

Roscoe moaned as her mouth rammed down on the first three inches of his hose.

Then she turned to her left as Sam tapped her on the head and she held his stiff prick up to her face and dribbled copious amounts of spit on the bloated head.

As she bobbed back and forth between the two men the saliva from her overworked mouth ran down her left tit until it dripped from the underside of her bared globe.

From over her left shoulder Anton balanced his pole at her neck and Meghan twisted back to kiss the big bell end.

As she licked his crown she wanked the other two in each fist.

Then Anton lifted her up under her armpits and she was dipped forwards so that she was bent at the waist standing.

Anton came behind her and positioned his black mamba at her wet cunt as Roscoe and Sam held up their cocks to her face.

“Oh my god, that’s so fucking big, wow!”

She felt her cunt expand as the cock was pushed up inside her in one single stroke.

Meghan wanked both cocks that had been presented to her face as she was hammered from behind. and Anton rested his left hand on the back of her neck.

“Oomph!”

Anton banged his narrow hips against her ass and her buttocks jiggled from the shock wave.

She squinted as the pressure in her pussy grew from the effort to accommodate such a large prick.

“Wow!”

Then she shrieked as Anton lifted her right leg up at the knee and balanced it in the crook of his elbow, exposing her pussy for all to see.

Like a flamingo on one leg she was fucked doggy style with her flapping heel in mid air and she tried hard to balance on the other and gripped Sam and Roscoe cocks as she was rocked back and forth.

Anton brought his left hand over her right thigh and rotated her body to a vertical position, still with her impaled on his cock.

Then he held her waist in his left hand and hoisted her up by brute force so that she was fucked in mid air

Her legs kicked out in front of her and she flung her right arm around his bull neck as he bounced her up and down.

“Oh, oh, oh!”

Roscoe and Sam pawed her tits as she yelped.

Anton let her down and Roscoe came up behind her and thrust straight up her gaping cunt.

Her labia were pushed wide open as he split her pussy with his huge appendage.

She took Anton’s glistening tool and rammed her mouth down on it, drooling out of both corners of her mouth.

“Hmm!”

Meghan stretched her lips out over the oversized knob and made loud slurping noises as it slid in and out.

His shaft was the blackest of blacks and she fell in love with the spectacular cock.

Roscoe was shoving every inch of his thick black cock into her at a steady pace and Meghan surprised herself by the loud noises she was making.

He held her tits in his rough hands and pumped his hips faster and faster.

“Oh, damn!”

The relatively new sensation of a big black boner pushing up into her so deep drove the American wild.

She began to feel her legs wilt and let Anton’s dripping dick out of her mouth to tell Roscoe to take five.

Sam was sitting on the sofa and Meghan made her way over and sat on his lap, reverse cowgirl, and began a fast ride on his vertical pole

Anton and Roscoe stood either side of her and she sucked each big black in turn.

Sam’s cock rubbed her G-spot and the pleasure was overwhelming.

These beautiful black men with their beautiful black cocks were fulfilling all of her pent up desires.

“I love it.!”

Meghan let the two cocks free as Anton grabbed her right elbow, sat back on his butt, and brought Meghan with him onto his lap.

She reached down and guided the fat cock to the opening of her cunt hole.

As she mounted him his whole length pretty much went up inside her sopping muff and she began to ride him fast.

Sam grabbed her by the hair and thrust four inches of black cock in her mouth.

She pressed her tongue against the underside of his rigid pole and pumped his cock with rapid nods of her head, gagging loudly.

“Mmmm!”

Then Roscoe came behind her and she and Anton stopped fucking as he penetrated her anus.

Her puckered little hole split open and Roscoe was inside her up to the hilt!

He started to fuck her asshole hard as Anton resumed his upward lunges.

Roscoe held her arms up and back as his massive balls slapped on her stuffed cunt.

The two got into a rhythm and Meghan became the center of a big black sandwich.

Each stroke of the double penetration made the Duchess feel like a woman again.

Happy to be desired for her sex once more she giggled madly.

“Fuck my tight little ass. I love it!”

“Fucking unreal, man!” Said Roscoe as he looked down on the split beaver and peachy ass in front of him.

As both hunks fucked her at the same time Meghan experienced the strange sensation of two big pricks rubbing on each other inside her body!

As Anton pushed up so Roscoe withdrew and paused before plunging in so that she was totally stuffed.

Her clit made firm contact with the men’s groins and her orgasm came in a blinding flash.

“Ohhh! Ggggooooddd!”

Roscoe took his cock from her ass and began to shoot his cum all over her bubble butt.

As his cum dribbled down her crack Anton became a wild animal and used her for his own fuck toy.

Every stroke of his cock in her cunt gave her pleasurable sensations she had never felt before.

She had turned into a little fuck machine and her body tingled all over.

“Ho!”

Meghan was on the brink of another orgasm as Anton exploded inside her, filling her with hot cum into her creaming pussy.

His semen caused the Duchess into her orgasm and they both remained still, glued together by their mutual fluids.

She finally slid off only to be dragged up by the elbows and unceremoniously popped on her back lengthwise on the sofa.

“Oh, Sam.”

The young man with the dreadlocks brought his cock head to her cum filled cunt and slipped her his whole length.

He moved his hips as he penetrated her slippery opening and lifted her slender pins up and over his shoulders.

Meghan gasped for air as she was fucked silly by the young stud.

He pounded her like a jack hammer grunting and groaning as he drove on up like a stallion.

“Harder, harder!”

The exhilarating fuck was intense as she dug her long nails in his broad back and bit hard into his collarbone.

Well lubricated with her juices and Anton’s cum Sam popped out of her a couple of times and she swore at each loss of his divine log.

A lewd sucking sound was heard when he inserted his dripping hose back inside her and Meghan could only imagine the mess her pussy must have been in.

“Oh, baby!”

Sam jerked and shot rope after rope of cum into Meghan’s throbbing cunt and the sofa was flooded with fluids and semen.

He pulled out and Meghan mopped her brow with the back of her hand as she calmed down from the frenzy of the gangbang.

When she opened her eyes she saw Ricky looming over her, naked and sporting a big hard on.

“Got time for an encore?”

Meghan grinned and got up onto her elbows.

“Come on in, the water is lovely.”

END


123z
123z
809 Followers