Meghan Markle's One Year Itch Ch. 02

Story Info
Meghan scratches that itch some more.
5.2k words
4.71
17.3k
11
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
814 Followers

Note- This is not a portrayal of true events, but complete fiction.

xxx

September, 2019.

There were two camps in England, broadly speaking, when it was announced that Prince Harry was to wed the vibrant young Hollywood actress Meghan Markle. Those who rejoiced in the news and those who said it would last a year. Self centred, single minded and insincere thought some. Of late even Meghan herself was having doubts about her husband's commitment. The American had always considered herself a fan of the British monarchy and soon found herself besotted with the single Prince. But now she craved her own space.

x

Meghan was in her new office inside Frogmore Cottage in Windsor as she considered all things. The newly entitled Duchess of Sussex, a result of her marriage to the Prince, had pestered her husband of one year for her own space. He had granted her wish and she had spent almost all of her free time designing and overseeing the construction of the modest office. She was pleasantly surprised at how the finished room looked, considering the delays and disruption. In the middle of the room stood a desking range in a minimalist style with an Oak surface and graphite legs. Welded into an H frame it had five shallow drawers and a deep one by the left leg. The builders has left her ballpoint pens, post it notes, staplers, scissors and a pack of A3 paper. She sat back in the Cavalier high backed chair and leaned back into the stylish leather back.

"Ha, ha!"

She spun around on the wheels in a joyful mood and settled back in content. Having been married for a year it had been like a whirlwind as she and Harry attempted to live a live as newly weds and now young parents. Despite being in the public eye they had desperately tried to have some sort of privacy and the Frogmore Estate had been ideal. Now, with increasing Royal duties and a baby son to consider, the couple had cooled off big time in the bedroom. Being a sensuous and sexually active young woman Meghan had been most frustrated, and although she was committed to her husband of just over a year she craved sex more and more. Having been married once before she considered sexual indulgence a necessary factor in her still young life.

"Ah, my little bunny!"

She had kept her rabbit vibrator she had acquired from the time of her first failed marriage up until she had met and wooed the Prince. In order to fight the boredom she had turned to it with an increasing desperation of late. She opened her purse and retrieved the compact sex toy and felt a tingle of anticipation. Her nipples started to harden under her light dress as she began to stroke the purple coloured vibrator in both hands. She took a glance at the door and turned it on.

"Buzzy!"

Meghan sighed and leaned back in her plush seat and her mini dress rode up to her waist. Her flimsy panties barely covered her dark pubes that had been trimmed back on her plump mound and she lifted up and slipped them off. She parted her slim pins and placed the vibrator to her moistening slit. With a final look at the door she slowly guided the tip up and down her gash and an intense shudder on her pussy made her toes curl up in her heels.

"Shit!"

Shock waves ran up and down her legs which trembled accordingly. Then she bit her lower lip as she gently eased her labia open to slide the purple thing inside her hot box. Her eyes closed and her head snapped back as the buzzing vibrations stimulated her muff. Her hand pulsed around it as she started move it in and out, building up the rate of thrusting in degrees. Her legs bent at the knees as her shoes left the thick carpet under her feet and a soft cry escaped her red lips.

"Oh!"

With total abandon Meghan fucked herself with faster strokes, allowing her juices to seep out along the plastic toy. She was pumping her cunt with a fluid motion that saw the vibrator fill her totally. That joyous release began to build as her back tensed and her pussy dripped.

"Er, I did knock."

"Oh, fuck!"

Meghan saw a strapping young man in tee shirt and blue jeans standing in the partly open door. Stunned into silence she switched off the vibrator and tucked into one of the drawers. She had been so close to coming that she had not heard the man knocking. Acutely embarrassed Meghan stood and smoothed out her blue mini dress with the slinky cowl neck and ruched sides. She rearranged the two adjustable tie straps and fluffed up her medium length black hair which fell over her left shoulder. How long had he been there. She spotted her discarded panties and kicked them under the swivel chair.

"Sorry. I thought you had all left. Paul, isn't it?"

Meghan felt her heart slow up as she recovered from her masturbation and looked closer at the builder who had knocked her office together. She had noticed the man during the previous week and had made a mental note of his good looks. He was just her type. Dark haired with a two days worth of beard stubble and piercing eyes. His upper body was muscular and his chest appeared firm under his tight fitting 'Struts' tee. From the first day of the building she could tell that he was always looking at her whenever she was around.

"I left my shears behind. I can always come back when you're not too...busy."

He was obviously a Londoner but did he say 'busy' or buzzy?' The American born actress was still trying to get used to the British way of speaking. She checked out the angle and distance from the desk to door and inhaled deeply. There could be no doubt. He HAD seen her masturbating! Intriguing.

"Go ahead."

Paul nodded and found his stainless steel shears with the titanium coating on the carpet by the desk. As he bent down to retrieve them he spied her discarded underwear under the swivel chair. Meghan noted his tight buns as he bent over and rubbed her hands. He stood and mentally undressed the alluring female by his side. She had especially been pleased when she realised that he was also checking out her long, smooth legs. She gazed into his eyes and couldn't help but find him desirable. He had been staring unblinking at her too but he remained calm and seemingly aloof.

"I noticed you staring at my legs. Were you?"

She crossed her arms and stared right at him.

"I was. They are quite nice."

Instead of appearing sorry or even shy he was outright and Meghan liked that. She teased him further. There was a challenge here, a opportunity for something a little daring.

"How about my ass."

She said ass in her American accent, flat on the A and long on the S and turned away from him. Did he look threatened as her dress rode to the bottom of her pert bubble butt. But when she turned back to look at Paul he appeared unmoved. She stood back up and leaned up against the edge of the desk and pouted seductively, slightly surprised at her own boldness. Paul raised an eyebrow and walked up to her and held her chin up so as he could kiss her. As he nuzzled her slender neck he grabbed her by the butt and pulled her to his chest.

"Oh?"

Paul grabbed both of her dress straps down and cupped her freed up tits. The nipples were rick hard and he ran his tongue around each one in turn. Meghan moaned and ran her left hand through his hair as she writhed in bliss. Their lips were wet as they bumped against each others mouths and drank in their mutual saliva. His hands replaced his tongue on her boobs and she purred at his warm touch. Eager to get naked the sensuous American tried to wriggle out of her snug fitting dress.

"Help me."

They both took a step back and attempted to draw her dress down her slim figure. She had a look in her eyes like a ravenous animal desperate to eat.

"Are you sure? What about the Prince?"

"He's not here. No staff either, apart from Archie's nanny. She keeps in touch by speaker phone."

"Here."

Meghan raised an eyebrow as the satisfied young builder took his scissors and began to cut a straight line up the front of the expensive material. Once he had separated it into two halves he spread it back over her shoulders and drew it down her hips to her knees. She stepped out of it and they kissed in a passionate embrace. He spun her around so that her back was to him she let him run his hands all over her hot body. He reached under her bottom and pushed two fingers into her pussy and Meghan parted her legs to make things easier. She cooed as his fingertips moved delightfully inside the soft inner walls and she flowed freely as he probed deeper. An audible slurping noise came from her quim and the scent of her sex grew stronger. Her backside pressed into his groin and his boner fit into her crack through his tight jeans.

"Ah, ahh!"

As she was frigged fast Paul used his free hand to finger her left nipple and Meghan nestled the back of her head into his left shoulder. He inhaled the scent of her hair as she adjusted her his to allow him better access. Every fibre of her muff seemed to tingle with the trembling thrill of his fingers inside her. Meghan savoured the wicked experience with no hint of guilt as he kept up their uninhibited love play. She squirmed on his searching digits and he embraced the warmth of her vulva and ground his groin into her backside. She panted, he heaved, she writhed, he teased.

"Oh!"

Meghan stepped away and turned again to face him. Stark naked now apart from her three inch heels Meghan wallowed in the attention Paul gave her. Tall and willowy with black hair and dusky complexion she had a certain animal magnetism. Her legs were long and slender and her medium sized tits had two jutting pink nipples. Paul let his eyes wander to her bush of black hair around her mound which appeared somewhat moistened in her excitement.

"Like what you see? I've shown you mine, now show me yours."

She laid a hand on his chest and felt a strong wall. Her hands moved under his tee shirt and together they it off. His faded blue denims followed and then his briefs. Meghan put her little finger to the corner of her mouth as she gazed in awe at the young mans eight inch knob with the circumcised glans.

"Oh, mama!"

"Like what you see?" he said cheekily, proud of his impressive manhood.

"Oh, baby. Yeah!"

Thoughts of her husband were banished to the back of her mind as she yearned to suck this stranger. She gripped the shaft at the base and then lowered her open mouth to his swollen tip and flicked at it with her tongue. Once it was nice and wet she popped the big head into her mouth and sucked hard. As she curled her tongue around the head she hollowed her cheeks and rubbed the base of his cock with her right hand. Meghan pursed her lips as she sucked on him, using them as if they were the lips of her cunt His dick throbbed in her mouth and she loved it, glancing up to see if he was enjoying her attention. The suction from her cheeks was fantastic and he feared he might cum before too long.

"Wait, wait."

Meghan backed up to the edge of the desk and Paul stroked her stomach, dragging his fingers down to the top of her mound. He took a moment to view his prize, her pussy plump and inviting slightly forward from her upper thighs, and she sighed as he went between her outstretched legs and held them apart. She braced herself with her hands clasping the edge of the desk as his huge spike sank smoothly into her soft entrance and he raised his hips up at the same time. He pressed his pelvis to hers as he drove up all the way.

"Holy shit!"

Paul was stunned as he entered her. It felt like he had just dipped his wick into a jar of honey. With her back to the desk Meghan raised her left leg and coiled it around his right leg. He stood with his feet apart as he jerked in and out of the moaning Duchess. Meghan felt the wood of the desk dig into her buttocks as Paul fucked her and kissed her tits at the same time.

"Fuck me, give me every inch and as hard as you can."

The youthful builder drew his hips back so that his hard root almost left her yielding cunt before plunging back up to the hilt, lifting her up onto the toes of her shoes. Then Meghan yelped as Paul gripped her by the hips and hoisted her up effortlessly onto the desk. He plunged up inside her again and buried himself to the hilt. As he held her still he fucked her with an ever increasing drive that took the dusky female to a heightened pleasure. He leaned over her some more and the acute angle made for further penetration.

"More, more."

He never spoke as he power fucked her into the desk, the only sound being the relentless slapping of his body on hers. Meghan screwed her eyes shut as he fucked her like a race horse. She managed to catch her breath with deep inhalations through her open mouth until she gasped again when he drew her to her feet and flipped her around to face the desk.

"OH!"

The rabid stud thrust up into her sopping cunt once more and growled like a wounded animal. Now with her back to him Meghan gasped as he bent her at the waist and she was forced down to the surface of the desk. She cried out as he plunged back inside her and buried himself to the hilt. Amazed by his physicality she gripped the far side of the desk as he rammed up. He then planted his right foot on the desk by her right flank and pounded the nubile American with vicious strokes of his rigid pole. Meghan was rocked from the fast pumping and her tits bounced wildly on her chest.

"Finish...oh! Finish me...off!"

His hips bucked up as he altered from fast fucking to a more measured thrusting which was no less stimulating however. Meghan welcomed an ever building climax and her juices bathed his thick shaft. She came on his cock as she emitted high pitched squeals as she came.

"Shit!"

They separated and the Duchess spun around and grabbed his shiny cock and jerked it hard in her right fist. He exploded with several shots of cum that plastered her face from her chin to her eyes. She opened her mouth just in time to catch the final spurts on her pink tongue. Getting up on wobbly legs she sat back into her new chair and put her feet up on the desk, licking her fingers at the same time.

"Thanks, feller. Catch you on the flip flop."

x

The following Tuesday was the set morning for her weekly massage from Pamela, her usual masseuse. In the private estate Meghan had set up her own personal room in the basement. It was well lit with a bleached wooden staircase that led down to the spacious room which smelled of differing oils and lotions. In the middle was her pride and joy, an electric massage table with a whisper quiet motor that raised it up to a height of eighteen inches. It had a plush three inch dense cushioned upholstery and a powder coated solid steel frame. The dark skinned thirty five year old padded bare foot down the wood stairs with just a white cotton towel around her naked body. She was bereft of makeup and her lustrous black hair was up in two pigtails.

"Hello, Pamela?"

Meghan took a step back when she came face to face with a tall and fair haired male in a short sleeved white shirt and trousers. He looked up from his preparation of some lotions and oils for her session.

"Oh. Hi, is Pamela here?"

"I am sorry, ma'am. Pamela is how you say, incap...acitated. She has the 'flu. The Prince recommended me as her replacement. Sven, at your service."

The polite man bowed as Meghan self consciously tightened the towel around herself, acutely aware that she was butt naked beneath the soft fabric. Harry hired a male masseuse?

"Maybe I should skip it this week."

She hesitated as she eyed up the obvious physical bulk that his shirt struggled to contain. He looked to be about thirty with short fair hair and piercing blue eyes as clear as the ocean.

"No, no, nonsense. I am qualified masseuse. Look, I am preparing a mix of my own concoction. Just for you."

He held up a small china jug to her nose and it did smell divine.

"Ja, I mix up some sweet almond, cold pressed Hawaii Kukui nut and some coconut. Please to sit on the edge of the table and we shall begin."

"Alright. Sven, is it? Are you Swedish?"

"Ja."

Meghan held onto the top of her towel as she sat down and let him rub her shoulders and upper arms. She closed her eyes as his oiled fingers relieved the tension in her upper body over the next five minutes. Satisfied at the result Sven moved his attention to her spine and rubbed around the back of her neck and shoulder blades. The warming effect of the mixed oils was quite invigorating as she let herself relax.

"That DOES feel good."

He kneaded her spine on either side with his knuckles and in her relaxed state her towel began to slip. Aware of her cover slipping Sven attempted to help matters out but ended up brushing her bared left breast.

"Oh!"

Meghan sat bolt upright and the towel inadvertently fell about her midriff, exposing her upper body. Thanks to the massage her nipples had become very erect and they now resembled two ripe berries.

"Do not alarm yourself, ma'am. I am the professional. Please to lie face down on the table."

The air was heavy with the scent of the oils and as her nostrils flared his masculine smell made her sigh. She became overwhelmed by an instant urge to want to rip his shirt off and touch his broad chest. Meghan slowly got onto the table, rested her head on her forearms and stretched out on her front with her legs tight together. As her towel gathered at her waist she shivered slightly, with the air on her flesh and the air of sexual tension. He tilted the small jug up and the sweet smelling oils were tipped onto her narrow back.

"Is good, ja?"

"Mm, hmm."

The Swedish man smeared her back with the mix from the nape of her neck to that spot where her back ended and her bottom began. He proceeded to massage her flesh with butterfly strokes that felt like heaven to the half naked female. As he applied more pressure and kneaded her muscles the more heated Meghan became. She did not flinch the next time he folded her towel back over her rounded buttocks to the backs of her thighs. Meghan opened her legs by that much and her darkish mound parted to display a gash of light pink.

"Now, I do this."

Sven came up behind the table and climbed up to kneel over her. His moist pals ran over the generous swell of her nether cheeks and down her flanks as he massaged her. The man was a completely different animal to Pamela as he deftly caressed the muscles in the backs of her thighs.

"Good. I can feel you start to loosen up now."

You got that right buddy, she thought as the heat crept up her entire body and she began to feel her pussy moisten. Did Harry do this on purpose? It was a natural reaction for a woman to become aroused when being touched by a virile young man.

"Mmm."

Meghan felt her pulse quicken as now the insides of her thighs were rubbed and kneaded. Sven moved to her rounded cheeks and came awful close to the tantalising cleft between them. It was at that point that the Duchess decided that she must have him. As the familiar ache to be fucked spread through her loins she turned over to lie on her back. Of mixed race Meghan had a dark, classic beauty with a sleek figure that had just a hint of a belly, earned by her after giving birth to Archie.

"Ah."

Her towel slipped to the floor and she let it alone so as to let Sven view her nudity. He made to pick it up but Meghan gripped him by the elbow and drew him up. She sat up and pressed her forehead to his and an excitement filled her heart. Sven got the message loud and clear and trailed his hand across her left cheek, down her neck to her left breast. They kissed with a light meeting of lips as he thumbed her nipple. She looked into his eyes as she placed her hand to the front of his pants and discovered his semi hard dick. Result!

"Shall we try some more advanced massaging?" She breathed huskily.

123z
123z
814 Followers
12