Meghan's Little Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
A boyfriend and his girlfriend's sister have their fun...
1.8k words
3.96
63k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget was silent in the basement with her sister's boyfriend Nick. She had begun to perspire, but not because of the heat: because of the pure adrenaline and ecstasy flowing in her veins, coursing from her head to her clit and to her toes inside her Uggs. She remained sitting back on her legs on the couch, arms astride her body, balancing her as she stared into the vacuum of Nick's sadistic eyes. She loved every minute of this taboo encounter. She was savoring every moment...she would replay it over and over again later that night and the next day and next week while she played with herself in her bathtub. That's what she loved most about having her own room and bathroom. She would stay in the bathtub for hours, sometimes running no more water than it took to coat the bottom of the tub and keep her warm. She would play with herself with her pocket rocket, with her 9" dildo, with her wet fingers, coated in her thick cum...she would tease her asshole with a smaller toy, then - and his was her favorite part - she would piss in the tub, let it collect in it, building up against her bare naked body, swirling around her while she came multiple times.

She loved the unbelievably relaxing sensation it gave her: an ultimate release of all her inhibitions and bodily functions. She'd cum so many times doing that, thinking of her sister and her sister's boyfriend fucking. She knew his cock was big: her sister wasn't very quiet in her bedroom when their parents were away. She'd also heard while all three of them were still in high school together how big he was, from the multiple girls he'd been with; not more than a handful, but enough to have a reputation as a fantastic lover. It wasn't until she had a boyfriend during her senior year in high school that she realized how desperately she needed to have constant satisfaction, whether by the hand of a man in her bed or her own. She didn't realize she was almost addicted to cum until she began to habitually lick her own fingers clean, and even washing the toys she used with her tongue first, then with soap and water. She would even sometimes find the discarded boxer briefs that Nick would leave lying around Meghan's room and smell them, bringing them quietly into her room for a moment or two, closing her eyes, and inhaling them deeply. She loved the smell of his sweat, his cum, his sex, smeared all over them. If she was feeling especially frisky she would put them into her mouth for a moment while she toyed with her clit, just enough to bring her body to the brink of orgasm...and she'd return them to the dirty laundry hamper and continue with her day.

But now she was with Nick in her own basement. Her parents and sister were waiting out the storm 30 miles away, and based on the fact that both she and Nick could still hear the wind howling and the rain and hail battering the windows with unparalleled ferocity, she knew she and he had plenty of time.

Plenty of time to play in the darkness of their twisted souls.

"Let's kick this into gear." Nick said. "You know what I really love?"

"What?" Bridget asked. Her heart was pounding but she kept her breathing slow and steady. She didn't want him to think she was over-eager. She loved playing the submissive role, oh yes she did, but she didn't relish relinquishing all of her power - at least not this first time.

"I love you in those shorts and Ugg boots, I always have. That was always my favorite part of coming over here in the wintertime, to see you dressed in those boots." He moved closer to her, so close their lips were almost touching, but not quite kissing. "I used to always watch you in the hallways in high school, when you'd wearing those tight, tight black or grey leggings. Your ass was perfect."

He began kissing her neck softly, gently, switching from side to side. Her eyes closed while he did this, her very skin tingling to where it nearly felt as though electric currents were running up and down her torso. She craned her neck back more, her eyes rolling in their sockets.

"I secretly wished you went commando those days." Nick continued. "Meghan never does that kind of stuff for me."

"I'd do anything you ask me to do," Bridget groaned, almost incapacitated from the near-convulsions of her body. She was almost breathless with desire, but maintained poise. "I usually didn't wear underwear with leggings, it shows too much. I had a few g-strings that were lace, I'd wear those. In the summertime around the house I don't wear any underwear."

Nick swallowed harshly. Now he knew: now he knew that the only thing separating him from his girlfriend's little sister's sweet pussy was a thin pair of mesh shorts. He didn't know how much longer he could contain himself. Then again, he prided himself on his ability to edge his orgasm to oblivion and back...so he would allow himself to continue to tease himself and her with tortuous tasks.

"That's good to know...now are you ready for another dare? Or perhaps we should call it, more simply, another wish granted?"

Bridget opened her blue eyes and stared into his, nodding obediently. "Yes, I would like that." She said mechanically. Her voice was soft, like the teenager she was, the perfect specimen of a near-unconquered eighteen-year-old girl. She was what every man, Nick included, desired on a daily basis: fresh, soft skin, succulent and perky breasts, a round ass that can bring a man's cock straight up in a mere moment; eyes that begged to be pleasured; lips that whet at the mere thought of cum; legs that quivered when dreaming of being taken from behind, bent over a couch or against a wall. Bridget had only really ever had mundane sex with her boyfriends in the past: her nastiness dwelt within her teenage mind, trapped for years, now unleashed.

"Let's see you lick the bottoms of your boots." Nick said.

Bridget's eyes grew wide. She couldn't believe what he was asking her to do. For years she'd thought she couldn't never possibly meet someone who had the depraved thoughts that she carried with her every day and night, to which she pleasured herself two or three times every day...nasty things that she would hope her weekly late-night hookups would ask her to do but they never did. She didn't even smile after he dared her to lick her Uggs. She sat up on her knees, then laid back against the arm of the couch, bringing her foot across her leg. She took the boot off, leaving the sock on...brought it up to her face, the soft black cloth rubbing against her tan cheek...then she shoved her nose into the boot and inhaled deeply. She inhaled her sweat and stench that she'd been soaking into that same boat since she was 14 years old. She breathed it in deeply not because she liked it, but because she loved it, and she knew Nick wanted her to be a filthy little bratty princess.

Nick couldn't stand it any longer: he pulled his shorts down along with his boxers, his massive cock nearly springing from its cotton cell. Precum had already begun to leak from the tip of his d1ck, collecting at the head, two tracts of silvery fluid running down the length of his shaft to his balls. Bridget was watching every move he made with her eyes, her lungs continuing to inhale the dirtiness of the inside of her Ugg boots.

Nick began to slowly...slowly, almost painfully stroke his cock, not wanting to bring himself to completion too quickly before the fun was even had.

Then Bridget turned her boot around so the sole was near her mouth. She let her tongue slide from her visibly salivating mouth, and ran her tongue slowly, steadily, sensually, along the indented bottom of the boot...taking in all the disgusting filth that she'd walked in since she was barely a full woman. She ran her tongue along the sole, up the sides, and then smelled more of the long, furred neck. They locked eyes, and for a brief moment, didn't say a word. Then she threw the boot against the wall and lunged towards Nick, his bottom half completely naked. They began kissing passionately, tongues driving deep into each other's mouths, spit almost spilling over from their interlocked lips, her hands rushing all over his body. She slipped his t-shirt up over his head and let it drop onto the floor. His hands ran down her legs and slid her mesh shorts off of her full, tanned body, and lifted her shirt off of her chest. Her breasts were as perfect as he'd hoped: perky and tight. Her pussy had a thing landing strip running to her clit...otherwise she was as smooth-skinned as a newborn. They continued to kiss, but gradually began slowing their pace. They were one, together, feeling each other's lusts and reading each other's bodies.

Nick suddenly stopped, and grabbed Bridget by the throat. She almost felt whiplashed, but grinned against his tightening grip. She liked the pain. He began kissing her still, gently, but leaving spit on her lips. The more they kissed, the more spit built up between them, until they were swapping saliva between each other's mouths. His hand relinquished its grip on her neck. The wet sounds of their sopping mouths continued build, until Bridget took Nick's hand and guided it slowly to her pulsing clit. Nick could feel the beat of her heart against his fingertips as they grazed her enlarged clit. He slid one, then two fingers into her sweltering pussy. After a mere second, Bridget grabbed his wrist, jerked his hand out of her pussy, and took his hand directly into her mouth. She ran her tongue along each individual finger, then brought his entire hand into her opening throat. Nick could see her eyes begin to water, then her black eyeliner openly began to slide slowly down her cheeks, a single drop from each, streaking down her cheekbone toward her jaw. She coughed, and her spit blew into Nick's face, dripping down his wrist as he wriggled his fingers and tickled the back of her throat. She laughed through the choking, and Nick licked his lips of her spit. It tasted so warm, he wanted more...he wanted unlimited access to Bridget's juice. And he would have it. He'd have her every which way.

END OF PART II.