Meg's Gangbang Twister

Story Info
An erotic game taking place just before a gangbang.
869 words
3.76
31.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Player one. Left hand. Left tit.'

Meg awaits timidly her first touch of the evening. And when it finally comes, she is startled for a moment, but relaxes slowly afterwards.

The rules of the game are simple: the girl lies on the table, naked. There is a blanket and some pillows, just enough so she's not uncomfortable and her hips are raised for easy access. She is blindfolded and forbidden from moving.

'Player two. Mouth. Neck.'

A computer program is working on a loop in the background. Each participant other than Meg is given a number. The machine will randomly assign players' hands and mouths to her body parts, one by one.

She feels a gentle kiss from Mr. Two. Without her sight, that's what the others have become - no names, just numbers.

'Player three. Mouth. Left ear.'

Meg can hear the men scrambling around her to make space for two heads so close to her own. If a participant loses contact with any of his assigned body parts in this starter, as a penalty, he won't be able to fuck her afterwards during the main course. The rules are harsh, so the men are putting some extra effort just to be sure.

Mr. Three is much more aggressive than Two. He bites and sucks her earlobe just a bit over the limit of what she finds pleasurable - this turns her on in a different kind of way. There's a safe word involved, of course, but she would need much more than that to actually consider using it.

'Player four. Mouth. Right foot.'

A chuckle fills the room. Seems like Mr. Four got unlucky. And Meg's not into her feet being played with as well, but the rules are the rules and cheating's no fun.

Hopefully, this particular assignment will change soon, the computer gives a new command every fifteen seconds.

'Player five. Left hand. Right thigh.'

Now, this is something that she likes. Soft rubs make her instinctively spread her legs a bit. This doesn't count as moving, does it now?

Noone in the room seems to object.

'Player one. Right hand. Right asscheek.'

A full round has passed. Some assignments may get shifted from now on, but the program won't allow for one body part to be assigned to two players.

A few more rounds and all of the hands and mouths are in use. Players do their best and so far none of them has lost. Every fifteen seconds something changes but Meg rarely notices small details like that anymore - her mind is somewhere else completely.

Steadily and surely she approaches her climax, with ten hands and five tongues working on it.

'Player four. Right hand. Right hand.'

Meg does not realize what it means until a hand that was sliding in and out of her pussy transfers to her own hand with a wet touch.

She groans and tries to speak with dismay, but is quickly stopped. 'Shush! No talking, remember?'

Meg suffers long minutes of excruciating pleasure.

It's not like they don't want her to cum. The game ends when she does, and sure as hell, they are all ready now to go on to the main thing. But seeing her that cute and yearning, they can't help but follow the rules.

The worst thing for Meg is that someone got his hand assigned to her asshole, which is not a thing she can really enjoy without something else stuffed in her pussy.

'Player three. Left hand. Pussy.'

Finally, the words that she's been waiting for. And what luck! Rough Mr. Three is exactly what she needs right now. Even though he's using his nondominant hand, he quickly picks up a fast pace and is correct to do so. There is no need for foreplay anymore.

Someone kisses her. She did not hear the computer, of course. With both her holes being drilled by skilled fingers and her clit played with by a thumb, she is not able to focus on anything else.

Finally, it's the end of the game. Meg breaks the rules by grabbing the kisser's head and holding him tightly - it's the only way she has of stopping herself from screaming unhandsomely as her abdominal muscles contract and relax time after time in a series of powerful spasms.

The orgasm is so strong, her whole body is moving; she can feel it in every part that is being touched, fifteen places total. And even when pleasure becomes so strong it starts to be indistinguishable from pain and she tries to close her legs, the men will not let it stop, holding her limbs open and stroking her clit.

'Player one. Mouth. Pussy.'

They are all too tired to continue. Someone turns off the computer, the game is over. Another man brings everyone water and other drinks. The blanket and pillows are wet from the girl's sweat and, even more so, her juices. For now, they rest, Meg with her whole abused body, men with their sore arms and tongues, but it's clear they are in no way satisfied yet. The night is still young. Soon the girl will be dragged onto the bed, where other games await.