Mei Meets a Monster Ch. 14

Story Info
Kaitlyn travels beyong the portal and discovers its secrets.
5.3k words
4.54
22.8k
12
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dog2303
Dog2303
122 Followers

Kaitlyn blinked and rubbed her eyes as they adjusted to the light. The portal had opened at the base of a narrow ravine. She shivered despite the warm sunlight on her back and caught a glimpse of water reflecting on the far side.

Taking a deep breath she walked forward into the narrow gap. Half way through she came across some discarded clothes; a pair of panties and a bra that one of the sluts had abandoned. To her left she heard deep moaning and slowly inched forward to get a better view.

Rachel and Becky hadn't wasted time finding their thing. Becky had spotted a small dark recess of the ravine and Rachel had explained what could be inside. Becky found herself shaking at the thought of being roughly fucked by some strong muscular beast. Rachel smiled as she watched the brunette's reaction and realised she had found a kindred spirit. She kissed her boyfriend and held him close. "Go have some fun with the others babe. I need this and I don't think you want to come in here."

Becky thought the boy looked a little hurt but he nodded and then smiled as Mei took his hand. "Don't worry Rach, we will take good care of him," she said, rubbing her hand over his bulging crotch.

Kaitlyn found more clothes further in and trembled as her eyes adjusted to the gloom. She found the source of the moaning. Rachel and Becky were a mess. They knelt facing each other in a writhing mass of tentacles. Becky was slumped forward, her face resting in Rachel's ample breasts, while cum dribbled from her slack mouth and trickled over the blond's puffy nipples. Rachel was running her fingers through the other girl's cum-slicked hair and moaning softly.

Kaitlyn watched as the girls writhed in the mass of probing tentacles. A warmth rose between her own legs as she realised both girls were being vaginally and anally penetrated by the disgusting creature. "Oh God, that's not right. That is so gross," she muttered, transfixed by the scene. She watched in horror as Becky shuddered, cried out in orgasm and arched her back, allowing Kaitlyn a better view. Realising it wasn't one large phallus penetrating the slutty brunette but a mass of smaller slimy tentacles that wriggled and squirmed inside made her legs go weak.

The two sluts were oblivious to her presence and hugged each other in their rapture. The creature, however, had detected the intruder and Kaitlyn backed away slowly as slimy tentacles wriggled towards her. The nearest one wrapped around her slim ankle and she pulled away in horror. Bolting for the entrance as the tentacles fell behind her, she felt a warm splat on her bum and fell forward into the light. She writhed and struggled to remove her pants as the creature's ejaculation soaked through the soft material.

Panicking, she ripped them off and threw them aside, but some of the liquid had already touched her skin. An intense feeling of need flushed through her virgin pussy and her nipples ached. "Oh God please give me strength," she prayed as her fingers twitched and she yearned to defile herself. The need to masturbate was overwhelming and she cried out in frustration as she fought the unnatural desires."Oh God, oh God, OOH GOD!" she cried, clamping her legs closed to fight the urges.

Squeezing her legs together sent shockwaves through her sex and she moaned as her body betrayed her. "Ohh nooo," she whimpered as an intense orgasm shook her slim body.

The feelings of lust slowly subsided with the last tingles of pleasure. Kaitlyn was pleased that she had resisted the urge to touch herself but knew in her heart that her self control wouldn't have lasted much longer. "No wonder those girl's gave in if that's the effect of such a small dose," she mused.

Unable to dispel dark thoughts about how nice the feelings actually were, she moved in a daze towards the end of the ravine.

Spread out before her eyes was a beautiful lake surrounded by groves of trees. Dappled light filtered through the leaves and Kaitlyn's equilibrium returned as the natural beauty of the glade nourished her soul.

More clothes were scattered around. Some looked like they had been discarded in haste while others were in neat piles, reflecting the more ordered minds of their formal wearers. Realising she was only wearing a blouse after her previous encounter, she selected a nice long skirt from the collection of outfits. Her sister had always teased her about dressing like their mother and Kaitlyn cringed a little as she realised she had taken Jasmine's clothes. "Nothing wrong with a classical cut," she thought as she spied the doctor's expensive leather boots.

Sarah slipped her arm around Mei and Amy's waists as they looked up the paved road towards a crystal and stone building. They had left their friends fucking by the lake as Sarah looked for a quiet place to enhance the love she felt in her heart. Wanting somewhere special and romantic, she realised how deeply happy she was to be with her two young lovers.

"Anyone home?" Mei called out as she knocked on the front door. The door was adorned with finely carved images of beautiful women engaged in a variety of gymnastic sexual acts with a range of creatures. Amy felt a stirring in her loins as her fingers traced over the carved women. The gentle pressure caused the door to silently swing open and the trio cautiously entered.

Sarah peeked inside but no one came so the girls slowly entered, looking around in fascination. The living area was covered with drawings of women. Finely drawn, the artist had captured every nuance of their expressions as they cavorted with beasts.

"Wow, these are beautiful," Amy murmured, her body warming as she imagined herself in the pictures. Barely unable to contain her lust, she was drawn to the sounds of gentle moaning coming from a bedroom to the right.

Moving quietly towards the room, she pushed open the door and stood transfixed. A beautiful, full-breasted blond knelt on the floor sucking enthusiastically on a large cock. Amy's eyes followed the cock and noticed the person wielding it and her heart ached. The creature was supernaturally beautiful, with short dark hair and deep blue-on-blue eyes. Amy swooned as she made eye contact and fell to her knees in front of the huge organ. The blond smiled and handed Amy the cock. "She has that effect on people dear. Don't feel ashamed, just enjoy it."

Amy didn't need to be told twice and licked enthusiastically at the woman's cock. Her heart thumped in her chest and she felt the deepest emotional connection to the beautiful creature.

Mei and Sarah stumbled into the bedroom to see Amy prostrate in front of an amazingly sexy woman. Mei realised as she took in her flat stomach, thin waist and small breasts that the woman wasn't human. Small pointy ears poked out from her dark hair and her eyes were mesmerising. Turning to Sarah she whimpered, "Oh God babe, she is so beautiful."

Evelyn smiled as both the women and the Asian girl locked eyes with Mirial and were lost. Looks of absolute love crossed their pretty faces and they moved towards her lover.

Putting her hands on their shoulders, she led them from the bedroom. "Time to clear your heads ladies," she said smiling as they looked back with envy while Mirial entered the young girl.

Amy felt her virginity melt away in a wave of love and pleasure. She felt enveloped in a warm blanket of sexual and emotional contentment.

Sarah was transfixed as Amy locked her legs around the woman's narrow waist and cried out in ecstasy. Sarah had resisted the urge to penetrate the girl vaginally on their first night together and was now regretting that decision as the pretty young thing was impaled. Allowing herself to be led away, she saw the blond woman wink at her lover as the door closed.

"They are called the Ashiri and they built this world," the blond explained. "My name is ...."

"Evelyn Hardcastle," Mei finished for her. "Oh my god, you're Rachel's great grandmother!"

"Yes, I have that honour," Evelyn smiled.

"But you left our world over 150 years ago and you look so....." Mei faltered.

"I think 'hot' was the word Mei was fumbling for," Sarah snickered.

"It has been a long path to enlightenment and happiness" she said sighing. "It took me an eternity to break from my cultural conditioning and accept this new reality. Only when the guilt and feelings of self-loathing faded with the strands of time did I find true love with Mirial."

Evelyn continued, "The Ashiri are alien and this is not their native form. The ones who chose to make this world were transformed and cannot go back."

Mei was intrigued. "But why? Why do all this?"

Evelyn sighed. "Because their minds and hearts are as beautiful as the bodies they now inhabit and they fear our kind, our species loose in the galaxy."

Sarah gulped. "What can we do to harm beings that can build worlds?"

A lilting voice entered Sarah's mind as another Ashiri entered the room. "My people fear your reproductive capacity. No other species feels pleasure in the mating process. The rest of the galaxy lives long and breeds slowly. Your inability to reconcile your emotions with your desires twists your racial minds towards anger and hate. Jealously and lust crowd your rational thoughts. You are slaves to your base emotions."

Mei watched Sarah stare slack-jawed at the stunning creature. Her flawless body and cute elfin face was topped with a crop of silky white-pink hair. Mei felt her lover's reaction to the Ashiri in her own body as feelings of love and lust overwhelmed her. "Ooh Sarah, she's so pretty. Oooh..."

"Turn down your pheromone levels Saiera," came a commanding but sweet voice from the bedroom. You are going to make my guests cream themselves."

Mirial entered the room with a besotted Amy following her with puppy eyes.

Mei wriggled on her seat as she felt her equilibrium return. The intense feeling of love receded but her lust remained unquenched. "Wow, she is still sexy as hell. Love the hair. Sooo cute," she thought as Mirial continued.

"We have developed ways to enhance your pleasure when mating with our kind. The pheromones stimulate your emotional state."

Amy sighed deeply. "Do they what! That was bliss," she said with a dreamy expression.

Evelyn nodded knowingly at the girl. "I have been with Mirial for over 100 years and our relationship still has the same emotional intensity as the first time we made love."

Mirial held Amy close and turned to Saiera. "I told you they are different. We have watched this group since Mei first entered our sphere. They are pure of heart. I have fucked their young friend and they are not jealous or bitter. It never crossed Sarah's mind to feel anything but small regrets that she wasn't the one to take Amy's virginity. Her first conscious thought when I entered the room was how happy Amy looked when she was freshly fucked."

Sarah stood up indignantly. "You read my mind. That's wrong. You can't...shouldn't .... Oh fuck what else was I thinking?"

Mirial smiled apologetically. "You are right, it is wrong but I had to be sure of your integrity. You and Mei have beautiful hearts."

Sarah sat down, somewhat mollified by the Ashiri's apology, but was freshly indignant when Mirial spoke again. "Oh and you're right, my cock would look good in Mei's bottom but I suspect she would prefer it was Saiera reeming her".

Sarah stared red-faced. "Oh right, that was what else I was thinking. Guess you heard that huh," she mumbled as Mei and Evelyn burst out laughing.

Evelyn's eyes reflected her intense amusement but she soon became serious. "This is an exercise in social engineering. The Ashiri want us to be gentler and less aggressive as a species. I am hopelessly in love with Mirial but I know I am more of a science project for her."

Mirial looked horrified. "Is that what you think of my feelings for you?"

Evelyn snuggled up to the Ashiri. "I'm happy being your pet love," she said smiling.

Saiera looked exasperated. "Humans are weird. That's the only verifiable conclusion. Weird but very cute," she said smiling intensely at Mei.

Sarah looked as Mei turned to Saiera. "Turn your pheromones back on honey," she said, taking the Ashiri in both hands. Mei stood and shuffled behind the beautiful alien woman. Placing her hand on the Ashiri's bottom, she pushed her towards the bedroom.

Saiera smiled as she felt Mei run a teasing finger over her bum hole and her cock stiffened. Precum formed on the tip and she let the two humans lead her to the bed. "Humans are weird but they do have their moments," she thought as Sarah's warm lips engulfed her cock.

Mirial felt Evelyn's warm body and locked eyes with Amy as the young girl looked at her with lovely deep brown "fuck me" eyes. She felt the humans' love embrace her before the physical contact. "Ooh I could do this forever," she thought as their inquisitive fingers and mouths started to explore her body.

Meanwhile Kaitlyn felt hot and bothered as she observed another act of debauchery from the safety of trees. Pulling her video camera out she started to record the scene before the lens. The doctor, Jasmine, was surrounded by a group of centaur-like creatures. Drenched in their ejaculations she hungrily sucked the foot-long cocks while David Hardcastle reemed her bottom. Kaitlyn was astounded as Lisa popped out from in front of the woman and started to lick the creatures' sperm from the brunette's breasts. Jasmine was moaning with joy and Kaitlyn found her own arousal building. "God please keep me from temptation," she prayed as her thoughts placed her in Jasmine's place. "They are attractive," she thought as her imagination went into overdrive.

Closing the camera, Kaitlyn left before she did something she doubted she would regret. The feeling between her legs was now a constant companion and was slowly eroding her resolve. The women here seemed to be totally uncaring of their sins. The willingness in which they impaled themselves on the inhuman creatures wasn't what disturbed her. It was the tenderness of their interaction with their human companions that shook her belief. "Oh God, why do they look at each other like that?" she wondered. The unselfish way in which they drew pleasure from another's joy gave lie to her teachings. "How can they be so evil and so loving?" she thought as she heard a small voice behind her. "Filming people without their permission is rude and naughty."

Spinning around she saw Meggie looking at her with suspicion.

Kaitlyn knew she was caught in the act and decided to come clean. "I'm gathering evidence for my church. This place is wrong. The authorities should be told."

Megan shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah it's gross. My sister made me come along but I hate it."

Kaitlyn breathed a sigh of relief as the girl spoke again. "Want to see something really icky? Mei and the teacher are doing disgusting stuff with this critter. It's so gross it must be illegal."

Kaitlyn smiled as her resolve hardened. Yes, this was exactly why she had come to this horrible world. God had spoken to her through this young angel and given her the strength to carry on with her mission.

"It's through here but you will need to strip to get through the gap," Meggie said, pointing to a break in a bank.

Feeling a little suspicious she began to undress. "Ok but you go first," she said, but Meggie just smiled and headed for the bank.

Kaitlyn followed her new friend and soon had to wriggle face forward to progress. She watched as the girl popped out the other side and handed her the camera as she tried to shuffle through.

Meggie giggled as Kaitlyn's expression changed. "Got you" she said and turned the camera on.

Meggie felt her arousal build as she remembered her experiences from earlier in the day. Jessie and Amisha had tried to make her a girl sandwich. The licking and touching had been nice but she wasn't that into girls. Then Jess and Amisha found some berries that made them grow cocks. The two lovers lost themselves in their new appendages and Meggie had slipped away as they fucked themselves silly. Looking for adventure, she had stumbled on something rather naughty.

Kaitlyn felt something grip both her ankles in a steel vice and squealed as something tickled the soles of her feet. "Oh no, what have you done you awful girl?"

Meggie smiled wickedly. "Trapped you, stupid. That thing's going to drive you crazy and I'm going to video it all."

Kaitlyn squirmed and giggled involuntarily as something warm and wet slithered between her toes and started sucking. "Oh God what is it!" she cried.

"Don't know," said Meggie. "I never saw what it looked like. It just teased me for hours. Sucking and licking. It's... indescribable."

Kaitlyn moaned. "Oooh it's making my pussy tingle," she thought as it slowly enveloped her calf and started tickling behind her knee. "Ohhh nooo, please make it stop," she groaned.

Meggie slipped her fingers between her legs as she watched the girl squirming under the delightful onslaught. Her thoughts drifted back to her own violation and she looked at the girl with feelings of envy. "You're very pretty for a churchy girl," she said as Kaitlyn's face screwed up as she fought to control her body.

Meggie held the camera tight in anticipation. "Here it comes," she thought as she rubbed her own pussy harder.

Kaitlyn's eyes widened and her mouth formed a silent 'o' as the tickly mass reached her clit and started sucking. "Ohh sweet Jesus," she blasphemed. "Ooooh, fuuuuck arrrgh!"

Meggie giggled as the orgasm ripped into Kaitlyn, leaving her trembling and breathing deeply. "Tell me that's wrong churchy. Tell me something that feels that good can't be a sin" she taunted.

Kaitlyn cried openly, "Oh please help me, it's .......oooooh." Shivering, she felt a warm little tongue wriggle between her legs. "Ohh wow, ooooh please stop," she moaned as another tongue slipped inside her tortured body.

Meggie smiled evilly. "I'm sorry churchy. This obviously isn't your thing. Let me help you out of that horrible hole."

The brat was mocking her but Kaitlyn was in turmoil. Another group of wriggly tongues started to lick her bottom and her body betrayed her again as one wriggled into her bum hole. "Ohhhhh urrhhhh fuuck," she moaned as the orgasm shook her to the core of her being. Her whole body was tingling with pleasure as the mass slipped past her waist and tickled up her sides, causing another giggly orgasm. Every nerve in her body was tenderly caressed and stimulated. Her toes were sucked and the soles of her feet were licked, while the tongues in her pussy and arse methodically licked away at her insides causing tidal waves of pleasure. Raising her head she looked up at her tormentor. "Don't you tease me as well you horrible girl. This is heaven, don't you dare pull me out until this thing gets to my boobies," she grunted.

Meggie giggled and smiled at the girl. "Oh churchy, you are going to love it. It feels amazing to have all your nice bits stimulated," she gushed.

Rachel's boyfriend watched Meggie masturbating and his cock stiffened. Feeling a bit guilty about his reaction, he realised his emotions actually weren't that conflicted. Rachel had blown him off to continue her obsessive quest for bigger cocks and rougher sex. He knew he hadn't satisfied her sexually in ages but half raping a girl to get her off just wasn't his thing. He wanted a girl to look at him like Lisa looked at David. Lust and love in equal amounts. He had observed Meggie trapping the girl and smiled. "Pretty and smart," he thought as he watched her tight bum wriggle while she fondled herself.

Meggie nearly jumped out of her skin as she felt a hand on her shoulder. Turning around she met the boy's eyes and felt an instant attraction. Looking down she saw his hard erection and her heart fluttered. "Oh god, please let that be over me," she thought when she saw the boy look at Kaitlyn. Meggie's heart sank as she finally recognised him. Of course, he was Rachel's boyfriend. He would be turned on by the blond, not some skinny brunette with small boobs.

Dog2303
Dog2303
122 Followers
12