Mei Meets a Monster Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dog2303
Dog2303
122 Followers

Meggie felt a tear run down her cheek and quickly wiped it away. "Silly girl. No boy that was so fine looking would fall for her," she thought.

John's attention was drawn to Kaitlyn as the girl came hard. Moaning and calling out to her god, he thought she was quite pretty. "All girls look cute when they come," he mused as he turned back to Meggie and noticed her tears.

"Oh shit..... Oh are you? Ok..What's the matter?" he blurted.

Meggie sniffed. "Nothing.... It's alright...I just thought... Being silly... Don't worry," she trailed off.

John couldn't bear to see the formally bubbly, happy girl in such obvious emotional distress. "Tell me what's wrong honey... I would like to help," he said as he wiped a tear off her cheek.

Meggie sighed. "Such a nice boy," she thought. "I just got my hopes up......I thought that might be because of me," she wittered, looking down at his now flaccid cock. "Then I realised you were Rachel's friend and you checked out churchy over there.... It's just I want someone like Michael....... Jen is sooo lucky."

Meggie lifted her chin and wiped her eyes. "Like I said.... Just being silly."

John had never been more aroused in his life. The girl's vulnerability and the intensity of her feelings stiffened his cock and he embraced her. "You're not being silly.... I want a girl who will look at me like your sister looks at Mike. I've known for a while that Rachel isn't the one..........Oh and this was definitely for you," he said, rubbing his erection up her leg.

Meggie couldn't speak. She just looked longingly into the boys eyes and her small hand wrapped around his erection. "For me?" she blurted when her vocal cords finally started working.

John kissed her deeply. "Yeah sexy. For you and only you, unless you decide differently," he said, running his hands over her tight bottom. "Question is, where do you want it?"

Meggie giggled and thought about Jen and Michael. Perving on them and seeing Michael's big cock slipping in and out of her stuck-up sister's arse had been such a turn on. Meggie felt her nipples harden at the thought. It felt so naughty and dirty and right. "I don't want to get pregnant. Can you try it in my bottom?"

John smiled as Meggie went down on all fours and waggled her bottom in the air. Positioning his aching cock against her bum hole he whispered, "Are you sure? Have you done this before?"

Meggie shuddered at the memory. "Sort of. That thing that's fucking churchy did me first. Slipped in my bum but it's not as big as a cock. Please be gentle."

John felt her bum hole give in to the pressure of his cockhead and he slipped in with a plop. Pushing deeper than he intended as the resistance ended, he felt Meggie gasp. "Oh shit, sorry honey," he said as he felt her tense.

Meggie whimpered, "It's ok, just feels bigger than I thought... Bit sore but in a nice achy way......Ooooh that's better."

John placed his hands on Meggie's hips as the girl pushed back into his cock. Meggie raised herself up and her back rubbed against his chest. John wrapped his arm around her thin waist and slowly started to thrust his cock into her tight bum. "Is that ok sweetie?" he whispered in her ear.

Meggie just moaned quietly. "Oooh god yes. It feels amazing. Oooh John fuck me baby. Ohhhhh fuuuck me."

Kaitlyn smiled as Meggie's eyes widened and she came so hard she squirted her juices on the dry ground. The two lovers continued their sex act in front of her and she found it intensely erotic. The creature continued to work its magic on her body and she came in concert with the younger girl. Her bottom twitched as her insides were licked and nuzzled. "I wonder what a real cock would feel like?" she thought as Meggie writhed with pleasure.

"My God, I've been so wrong," she thought as John tenderly ran his hand through Meggie's light brown hair and kissed her neck. "This isn't sinful or evil, it's beautiful."

The creature responded to her arousal by increasing the wriggling in her bum and she cried out in joy as her first true anal orgasm shook her body. "Ooooh wooow, ooooh fuuck that's so good," she moaned. "Damn oooh, I could get used to cumming like that."

John couldn't contain himself any longer. Meggie's tight bum milked his cock and he felt his balls tighten. Hugging Meggie hard he whispered, "Sorry babe" and exploded in her arse with a groan.

The next couple of hours passed in a blur for Meggie. Cuddling up with John and just talking felt so natural and good. His hard body and gentle hands made her feel so safe and contented. They made love again and Meggie was still shaking when he wrapped his strong arms around her. Her eyes grew heavy, and with the girl in the hole moaning in the background, she drifted off to sleep.

Kaitlyn groaned as Meggie and John dozed in each other's arms. "So cute," she thought as another cum shattered her reverie. The creature seemed to be learning how to best stimulate her body. Her arousal at Meggie and John's anal play had increased the beast's focus on her bum. Kaitlyn wriggled as something harder and bigger than the tongues increased her pleasure. "Oh fuck!" she cried as her bum hole buckled and something hard and slippery forced deep inside her arse. "Oooh fuuuuck, oooh fuck, I can't believe how good that feels," she thought as the invader slipped in and out of her back passage. "Oooooh, soo good," she moaned as the orgasms rolled together and she struggled to stay conscious. Feeling her mind slipping away under the waves of pleasure, she fought the urge to drift off.

"So sleepy. Please no. I want to cum some more," she pleaded, but her exhausted body betrayed her and she passed out in the grips of a powerful orgasm.

John woke later and looked down at the pretty girl in his arms. Light brown curls tumbled down her shoulders and when she sighed her cute little nose wrinkled up. John was totally infatuated and slowly rubbed her hard nipples until she moaned deeply and her eyes opened. "Hey sleeping beauty," he said as she stirred.

Meggie felt amazing "Hey you," she murmured and smiled up at her lover. "Is it time to go? I don't want this to end."

John patted her bottom and a rivulet of cum trickled down her slim leg. "It's not going to end petal. It's only just beginning," he said as they both looked down at the blond girl. Her eyes were closed and she had the most peaceful and contented expression.

John pulled hard and the girl plopped out of the hole. Her body was slick with fluids and she stirred and woke up smiling. "Oh God, that was wonderful," she murmured.

"Hi, I'm Kaitlyn," she said, holding her hand out to the two lovers.

Meggie giggled. "Shaking hands seems a little formal don't you think?" she said as she grabbed John's arm and they embraced the girl.

Kaitlyn felt warm and loved as her new friends hugged her heartily. "That was a life changing experience. You guys make such a cute couple," she said smiling.

"Oooh, I'm getting horny again just thinking about it," she thought to herself. She resisted the urge to rub herself as she looked at Meggie and John's naked bodies.

Meggie watched Kaitlyn's expression change and she looked guilty and ashamed. "Oh hell, I need to tell you guys something. I wasn't just sent here to take sneaky videos. I'm supposed to be finding something called an Ashiri."

Tears ran down her cheeks and her voice broke. "I'm so sorry. All I've been told is a lie. You aren't evil whores. You're beautiful and loving and cool and I'm sooo sorry," she blubbered.

Meggie put her arms around the sobbing blond. "You're sweet too honey. It's all ok. Everyone makes mistakes."

Kaitlyn wiped her eyes. "No, you don't understand. The people who sent me. They want to hurt you all. To humiliate you and to kill this Ashiri thing. They are totally committed to this course of action because they believe you are a moral abomination." She shuffled from foot to foot. "Their words not mine," she said uncomfortably.

"I'm not a thing," a voice behind her said. It sent tingles down her spine that settled in between her legs, causing her pussy to ache.

Meggie spun around and her eyes fell on the most beautiful creature she had ever seen. John grunted beside her and she watched in fascination as his cock twitched and he ejaculated. "Oh fuck Meggie!" he cried. "I can't stop cumming."

Meggie felt waves of love and sexual excitement surge through her as John's cock just kept spurting jets of creamy cum. "Ooooh baby," she squealed as John hosed the back of Kaitlyn's leg. "Careful where you aim that thing."

John moaned and rubbed his engorged member as another sweet voice said, "Turn them off Saiera."

The pink-haired Ashiri pouted. "You always spoil my fun Mirial."

Mei giggled as she looked at John's still dribbling cock. "She has that effect on people."

Turning to Kaitlyn, Sarah smiled and introduced the new arrivals. "I believe you have a story for our friends," she said.

Kaitlyn was in awe of the sexy aliens. She told her story and they told theirs and by the end she was weeping openly. "Oh God. You created this place to help us and make us happy and I brought hate and intolerance."

Mei stood up and looked sternly at Kaitlyn. "Yes and now you're one of us and you're going to help us stop these bigots." Smiling at Saiera she said, "We won't let them hurt you."

Retreating to the house as the sun set, Mei ran her hand down Saiera's back and nodded towards Meggie, Kaitlyn and John.

Kaitlyn was still feeling awful when Mei winked at her and the pink-haired Ashiri moved towards her group. Taking Kaitlyn and Meggie by the hand, she smiled at John and motioned for him to join them. "Tomorrow we will stop your former colleagues but the night is young and I find humans are becoming a weakness of mine," she smiled wickedly at Kaitlyn.

Meggie squealed as John came in her arse. Saiera had turned her pheromones up and his cock was like having a cum hose in her bottom. Meggie moaned and came hard as she turned her head and winked at Kaitlyn. Waves of erotic love washed over her, while the sexy blond writhed and moaned as Saiera's cock reemed her arse.

Kaitlyn was in heaven. "Ooooh I love being bum fucked," she thought as Saiera's magic cock forced another crashing orgasm from her dirty bottom. "Wow, what a day," she mused as the Ashiri fucked her into unconsciousness.

Dog2303
Dog2303
122 Followers
12