Mei Meets a Monster Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dog2303
Dog2303
122 Followers

Lisa grinned at Evelyn as the table filled with pancakes and plates of crispy bacon. "Wow Eve, that smells amazing," she said as the aroma of freshly cooked food opened more bedroom doors.

John, Meggie, Amy and Michael joined her, ploughing into breakfast to renew their energy after a hard night. Lisa nudged Amy in the ribs. "You're so lucky. I can't believe Jen finally gave him a fuck pass. God he's cute."

Amy beamed as she replied, "Ooh God Lise you have no idea how much that boy made me cum. I think Jen's the lucky one. I'm just grateful for having one night but oooh I hope I get another."

Michael looked at Amy and Lisa as they broke into a fit of conspiratorial giggles. "Hey, nice girls don't tell stories."

Meggie grinned as Amy looked Michael over. "You may have noticed I'm not a nice girl and you got nothing to worry about big boy. Your rep's going up with each new story," she said, winking at the stunned boy.

John's attention was drawn to a commotion by the door as Rachel and Becky stumbled into the room. Both girls were an absolute mess. Hair crusted with secretions, their bodies were covered in cum and their legs shook as if they could hardly support their weight. Rachel stopped supporting Becky and she landed on her bum and immediately moaned as her abused body rocked with another orgasm.

Lisa watched in horror as Rachel locked eyes on Meggie and John and in a fit of rage she yelled "That's my boyfriend you bitch!"

Meggie rose from the table, her face white as Rachel stormed across the living room.

Rachel couldn't contain herself any longer. She had seen John and Meggie at the table as she lumped Becky up the stairs. Their obvious tenderness and the looks they gave one another was proof enough. "Oh God. I can't do this any longer," she thought as she burst into a fit of laughter at the look on Meggie's face. Tears streamed down her cum-stained cheeks as she rolled on the floor giggling. "You should have seen the look on your face Meggie. Oh God, I'm such a bitch. I'm sorry but oh dear you looked like you would wet yourself."

Lisa helped her friend from the floor. "Jesus Rach, you're a cow at times. John's happy and Meggie's sweet. You didn't need to spook them like that. Let's face it, you weren't the best girlfriend in the world."

Rachel wiped her eyes. "Oh hell Lise. I know that. John deserves better. I'm pleased he found someone," she said, throwing her arms around the couple and giggling.

"Love you guys...you're soo cute," she said, pinching Meggie's cheek.

Michael looked worried. "Are you ok Rach, you seem kinda.... stoned."

Evelyn emerged from the kitchen and took Rachel firmly by the shoulder. "You will have to forgive my rather naughty relative. She isn't drunk as such but has had way too much of a good time. Endorphin high has a similar effect to alcohol."

Lisa smiled. "So she has literally fucked herself silly."

Evelyn nodded as she pushed Rachel in the direction of the shower. "Could someone bring Miss Cumalot to the showers as well," she said, pointing at Becky.

Amy looked sheepishly at Michael. "I can't touch her, she gets off on anything when she's like this."

Michael picked the cum-drenched girl up and she wriggled and moaned in his arms. His eyes roamed over her body and he felt himself stiffen. She was curvier than Amy but still had that cute upturned nose and quirky smile that made her younger sister so sexy.

Amy looked out the window as Michael helped Becky up. Her eyes widened as she saw Jennifer on all fours being done by some critter on the lawn by the lake edge. Turning around she saw Michael's erection as he helped Becky to her feet.

"Oh, so you like my slutty sister as well?" she said with a mischievous smirk. "Since your girlfriend's humping some frog on the lawn I think you might have another pass."

Michael was stunned as he saw Jennifer writhing under the amphibian. "Oh wow," was all he could say as his girl was clearly enjoying herself with the beast. "God she's beautiful," he murmured.

Becky came as Michael's firm body pushed her tightly against him. She couldn't walk as her legs had turned to jelly under the constant orgasmic assault. "Oooh god, I'm cumming again," she moaned in ecstasy as she felt Michael's hard cock against her thigh. "Pleease fuck me Michael. Take me," she moaned with desire.

Amy turned to Michael. "You heard the lady. I'll square it off with your princess. Now go," she commanded.

Becky looked at her sister and moaned with gratitude as Michael took her hand and led her to the shower.

Jasmine bumped into Evelyn as she left her room. She had decided not to join Lisa and David as they pleasured Siena. Must be getting old she muttered as Jessie and Amisha passed her in the hall.

"Don't worry about sleeping alone dear. I sometimes feel the need to rest and relax without someone poking me as well," Evelyn said smiling.

Jasmine turned to the older woman. "I just worry about the young ones...they are so....slutty. Don't get me wrong, this place is great......It just doesn't seem...normal."

Evelyn took her arm. "In my day an intelligent, beautiful woman doctor wouldn't have been normal either. Many people, even open minded ones, would have found it wrong and don't get me started on the hypocrisy of woman who enjoy sex being treated with distain," she said.

"Society and morality changes and evolves. The young people today are more confident and have more opportunities than in my day but they are still the same in a lot of ways. They are discovering love and sex in ways we could never have imagined at their age. It is exciting and new and has a dangerous forbidden appeal. Everything that young people yearn for. They will calm down as they mature but in the meantime let them have their fun. The Ashiri have ensured the risk is minimal and we can help with the emotional consequences of their promiscuousness."

Jasmine laughed. "They do seem to be remarkably free of guilt or recriminations. I don't know how much they are going to need the old folks."

"My dear, the challenge is not to impose any of our own hang-ups on them. Let them be free of judgement and make their own way in life. God knows happiness is hard to find in the old world."

Jasmine put her arm around Evelyn's shoulder. "I'm truly happy to have met you Eve. You are a fountain of wisdom. I believe you are right about most of our coterie of young hedonists. However my eldest and your great...great....god how many is it?"

Evelyn replied, "Mei calls me G6. I prefer Eve but it is easier than trying to work out how many generations I am adrift from this reality."

"Eve I'm sorry, I didn't mean.....to make sound so....."

"Old......Jasmine I'm 183....I think that qualifies. But you are right about Rachel and Becky. Oversexed with a drive that would make a rabbit seem frigid. They are truly sluts and without the good sense to feel guilty about it. In the old world they would be pregnant young and their lives would be poisoned by the judgements of others. Yet they are good girls with good hearts. Their lives should not be ruined because their desires are so much more intense than ours."

Jasmine watched as the breakfast table filled up as the late risers woke. "I'll say it again Eve. I truly feel honoured to have met you. Thank you for your insights. You do have a way of making sense of the unreal."

"I'm just an old farmer's wife dear. Let me get you some coffee. The hordes seem to have demolished most of the food. I'm sure I can whip up some more pancakes," she said as she whirled past Jasmine and into the kitchen.

David smiled at Jasmine as she sat down. "Hey honey how was your night?"

"Quieter than yours you dirty old man," she said, winking at Siena.

Siena felt herself warming again under Jasmines gaze. Her reverie was disturbed by Meggie shouting from the door. "Hey guys, Jen is doing something on the lawn. Wanna come see?"

Siena jumped from her seat. "Hell yes," she thought. "I wanna see one of these sex beast things."

"Come on Ana," she said, pulling the other girl with her.

Sarah's smile turned to horror as the two young friends skipped towards the door. "Oh fuck no!" she cried as Ana slipped on the top step and fell backwards. The girl seemed to fall in slow motion and Sarah felt like she was running through treacle as Ana's head hit the stone step with a sickening crunch.

Meggie and Siena screamed as they realised their friend wasn't behind them.

Sarah reached the girl in time to see a pool of blood forming behind her head and her leg was folded back under her body at an unnatural angle."Oh fuck......oh fuck.....JASMINE!" she screamed.

Jasmine was at her side in a moment and Sarah turned to the doctor. "Ohh fuck Jas what do we do......please help her....please!"

Jasmine took Sarah's shoulder and dug her fingers in hard. "Sarah pull it together....I don't know.... I'm not a trauma surgeon.....get David and get the girls back," she said as she felt for Ana's pulse.

Evelyn heard the commotion and knew exactly what she had to do. Resisting the urge to run to Ana's side she dug out a blue crystal from a kitchen drawer and activated the device. Grabbing towels she rushed to the girl, praying Mirial got the message.

Jasmine sighed, "She's alive but her pulse is weak and god knows how much damage her brain has suffered." Seeing the blood coming from her ears almost caused Jasmine to burst into tears. "Oh shit she has a brain bleed....oh fuck......Sarah come here...we need to..."

Her instruction was halted as Mirial and Saiera appeared in a blinding flash of light. Mirial took Jasmine's hand and slipped a transparent sheet under Ana's head. The sheet morphed around the girl, sealing her inside like a vacuum pack.

Saiera was all business and efficiency as she explained. "Stasis bag. It will halt her injuries' progression. Please come with us Jasmine."

Mirial turned to Evelyn. "Take the humans inside. We will take the girl to Ashirian. She will be fine. As soon as she is stable I will contact you."

With a flash the Ashiri, Ana and Jasmine were gone, leaving the stunned humans behind.

Evelyn led them inside and tried to answer as many questions as she could. "Yes I called Mirial. No I've never been to Ashirian. No human has. Yes their med tech is miraculous."

Eventually the questions subsided and the group vigil started. Siena was surrounded by her new friends as she sobbed quietly to herself. Sarah paced up and down, her fears etched on her face for all to see. Evelyn fussed, making coffee and handing out hugs. Soon delicious smells came from the kitchen. Sarah strode into the room. "God Eve how can you......" then stopped mid sentence as she saw Evelyn's puffy eyes and tear-stained cheeks. "Look, you pace, I bake. Don't dare presume to tell me how to worry young lady."

Sarah stuttered, "Oh crap......Eve I'm sorry...."

The older woman smiled compassionately. "It's ok dear, we're all a little on edge. Now help me with the brownies. Those people out there have enough to worry about without being hungry."

Sarah set to work, marvelling at how Evelyn just seemed to make the best out of any situation.

Analiese opened her eyes and found herself looking down at her body. "Wow that's surreal," she thought as she realised her form was strangely ethereal. "Oh shit I'm dead," she thought. "That's so not fair."

"You're not dead," said a voice in her head. She looked down and next to her bed stood a strange transparent blob and Jasmine. Jasmine had her head in her hands and was sobbing and shaking. "Oh God I really am dead!"

"How many times do I have to say it?" the voice said irritably.

She realised that the voice was coming from the blob. Looking closer she noticed beautiful blue and white lights flashing within the gelatinous mass. "Oooh pretty lights," she said as her lids felt so heavy and she started to fall asleep.

"Oh no you don't," said the blob and fiddled with some dials by the bed.

Ana felt her vision clear and noticed her ghostly form was connected to the bed by a small machine.

"You're Ashiri aren't you," she said in awe as the blob spoke into her mind again.

"Very perceptive little one. I am T'Arielian, your surgeon. You have been in an accident and I have tethered your soul while repairs are made on your body."

Ana was dumbfounded. "You mean I would be dead if you hadn't stopped me leaving this world?"

T'Arielian gave an Ashiri amorphous humour analogy and shook like jelly. The human was perceptive and her essence was captivating. The energy flowed from her like a river of purity. So beautiful she thought as she noticed a small darkness in her spirit form.

Jasmine jumped as Mirial appeared behind her. "Shit Miri, don't do that. My nerves are shattered as it is," she complained as the Ashiri stepped forward.

"Sorry Jasmine but I had to make arrangements for Ana's care. T'Arielian is the best human physiologist we have. She says Ana has three serious injuries. Two physical and one spiritual. Her leg has been healed and the brain injury is being repaired but there is a darkness in her spirit. A recent pain that she is repressing."

Jasmine's jaw clenched. "She was raped by that pig Mitchell. I'd expect her to have issues."

Mirial was confused. "But she is injured. Her pain will grow and infect other parts of her psyche."

Jasmine felt affronted. "We are there for her. We will give her all the support she needs. Time and the love of her friends will ease her pain."

Mirial communicated with the blob-like doctor. "I sometimes forget how primitive their science and understanding of the universe actually is. When you live with them all you see them as equals, as friends and lovers. They shine so bright the glow covers their contradictions."

"They do shine. I am starting to see the attraction of being in their orbit T'Mirialian," the doctor said as he gazed in wonder at the young human's spirit.

Mirial sighed "They are wonderful, bright, vibrant and energetic. At their best they live life with a passion we have forgotten millennia ago."

"And at their worst........" The doctor let the question hang.

Mirial cringed. "Our worst fears realised. Mean and vicious, they will overrun the universe and we will all suffer under their yoke."

T'Arielian morphed forward into the human's spirit. She touched the darkness at her core and felt the girl's pain. Her guilt at not being able to prevent her friend's rape was eating into her beautiful soul. Her shame at the physical excitement she gained from the act consumed her subconscious mind. T'Arielian cried in pain as she felt the girl's agony. "So beautiful," she thought as she exorcised the spiritual lesion.

Ana wept as she felt the Ashiri merge with her. Whimpering, she felt the agony of Siena's rape as the doctor forced her to relive the experience. "Nooo!" she cried. "It wasn't my fault!"

"No it wasn't, let me take away the pain," she heard as the Ashiri opened her own soul to the trembling girl.

Ana cried but this time in joy as she felt the weight lift from her heart. She saw the Ashiri's old soul and revelled in the depth of her attraction for the doctor. "Thank you, you beautiful..... blobby thing.." she giggled as the emotions overwhelmed her conscious mind. Her last thought as she was drawn back into her body was, "I'm never going to forget this."

Mirial spoke softly to Jasmine, "She has been healed. The doctor fixed her physical injuries and repaired the damage to her soul. She needs to rest but should wake soon. She won't remember the spiritual surgery but will feel the absence of pain."

Jasmine looked at the girl and her heart soared. "Good fight Ana," she said as she kissed the girl's forehead.

The room erupted as Jasmine and Mirial returned. Questions flew from all directions until Jasmine threw her hands in the air and yelled, "Hold up, just let me speak!"

The cacophony died down and Jasmine broke the good news. "She will be fine. The Ashiri doctor was a magician. She would not have survived her injuries on Earth. Don't know when she will be home but it won't be long."

Ana woke to see Saiera standing watch by her bed. The Ashiri greeted her warmly and she felt her affection.

Saiera smiled as Ana's jaw dropped and her eyes widened as a beautiful Ashiri entered the room. Long white hair framed an Asian face with deep brown almond eyes. She slinked in like a cat and moved towards the bed.

Ana eyed up her long legs and slim waist and felt a surge of lust and love course through her body. "Hey you....beautiful blobby thing," she said, beaming at the sexy alien woman.

Ariel and Saiera looked at each other in confusion. "How do you know it's me? That's not possible....no one remembers the soul touch."

Ana smiled. "Guess I'm not no one then. I remember everything. I remember your touch, your decision to change because of me. I don't understand what you see in me but I'm so happy you do."

Ariel touched the girl's forehead. "So beautiful," she sighed in wonder.

"You're kinda hot yourself. Did you pull that body from my mind?" Ana enquired. "Cause I can't imagine anything sexier."

Ariel smiled and lifted the thin cloth skirt that covered her waist.

Ana's mouth opened wide and she licked her lips. "Ok so I was wrong. Oooooh that's different," she cooed.

Dog2303
Dog2303
122 Followers
12