Mei Meets a Monster Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dog2303
Dog2303
122 Followers

Maddie and Ellie stood in shock as a strange glow enveloped the creature and slowly the scene seemed to go into reverse. They looked at Beth in confusion as Elspeth was slowly pushed backwards and the blades withdrew from Saiera's body. The crazy woman was locked in the final moments of her attack. Her face was a mask of rage and hate as she was frozen in the seconds before the act of murder.

Saiera was almost knocked off her feet as Sarah and Mei enveloped her.

Beth recognised Kaitlyn as the girl materialised and ran towards the pink-haired elf. "Oh fuck, oh God Saiera!" she cried as she threw herself into the group hug.

Saiera extracted herself from the mass of distraught humans. "Calm yourselves. I am unharmed and we have new guests," she said, gesturing to the recent arrivals.

Mai stood back. "What the fuck Sai. We saw her stab you."

Saiera looked with love at the gaggle of confused humans. "Localised time field," she explained as she wiped the tears from Kaitlyn's cheeks. "Reversed the flow. I told you we weren't suicidal," she said as she kissed Kaitlyn deeply.

Maddie felt her pussy ache as she watched Kaitlyn and the pink-haired elf kiss. "Oooh that's so hot," she thought as her eyes met Ellie's and she saw her arousal mirrored in her deep blue eyes.

Jennifer and Michael burst into the room with Chloe, Claire and Maia in tow. "What did we miss?" she blurted out. "Is everyone alright?"

Sarah held her hands up as the tearful reunions and group hugs continued. "Ok people. It's all ok. Mei's plan has worked and thanks to Ashiri tech no one was hurt. We have this murderous bitch in custody and some new friends. Let's regroup at the house for dinner and explanations."

Kelly limped into the room. Her bum ached from its recent pounding and her head was full of questions. "Hold on. What is this place and what's happening to her?" she said, pointing to Elspeth.

Saiera smiled and waved her hand at the wall. "This place is a trap and will soon be a prison for the evil amongst your kind," she said, eyeing Elspeth.

Kelly gasped as the wall shimmered and grew transparent. "Oh my God," she mouthed silently as the room disappeared and below her feet a beautiful blue green planet materialised.

Maddie held Ellie tight as the feeling of vertigo faded and she watched the sense of wonder ripple through the gathered humans.

Sarah turned to the new girls. "The planet below is where the portals normally open. It was built by the Ashiri and is as beautiful as it looks from space. The space station you arrived on was designed to protect the world below from the likes of Elspeth."

Mei smiled at the stunned group. "There are many wonders you will soon experience, not the least of which is Evelyn's cooking."

Saiera waved her hand and with a flash the room was emptied. The only remaining occupant stared blindly into space. Locked in the moment of her greatest sin, she watched a screen on the wall as events on the planet below unfolded.

Ellie giggled with excitement as she ran towards the beach with Maddie, Claire and Jennifer. Hearing a low groan, she turned as Claire had stopped still as she was surrounded by cute furry white creatures. Ellie's pussy ached as she watched Claire squirm and moan while their long tongues licked her most sensitive spots. "Oooh, oooh," she moaned as her slim legs buckled and she sank to her knees, giving the creatures better access.

Maddie and Jen grabbed her hand and led her to the amphibians on the lake shore. Soon it was Ellie's turn as Jennifer pulled her bum cheeks apart and the creature's slimy cock slipped into her virgin bum. Maddie knelt between her legs and fulfilled her promise as Ellie squirmed on her tongue. "Oooh fuuck, ooooh God that feels sooo good," she moaned as the creature's strange cock drove her to orgasm.

Kelly sat with Evelyn on the house deck and listened to the cries of sexual pleasure drift from the beach. Evelyn turned to the pretty brunette. "You should join them dear. Your other friends are having fun with Rachel and Becky. You seem to be the only one not availing yourself of the local aah... attractions."

Kelly smiled. "I am tempted but I made a promise to a wonderful man and I do intend to keep it," she said wistfully as she watched Claire impale herself on another amphibian.

Evelyn squeezed her hand. "Don't worry my dear. We will get your boy," she said, smiling as Mei and Sarah joined them on the deck.

Dog2303
Dog2303
122 Followers
12