Mei, Orgasms, and Myself

Story Info
A roommate sex-venture!
1.4k words
3.87
10.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter was smitten with his roommate, Mei. Maybe, obsessed with the better word, but that made him feel creepy. Ok, maybe it was a little creepy, but Mei was beautiful.

Unfortunately, Peter was in a bit of a dry spell with women, and it didn't help that he was shy, although not bad looking. He was six feet tall, with brownish red hair, a goatee, and worked out regularly. No fatties here.

Mei, though, was a force of nature. A little over five and a half feet tall, Chinese, with beautiful eyes and dark hair she cut stylishly just above her shoulders. She had a perfect body, and Peter secretly delighted in it.

Every day before they left for work from their small two bedroom apartment they shared in Brooklyn, he'd love seeing what cute outfit she wore. This inevitably stuck in his head for the rest of the day as he worked, and came to a head, so to speak, with an intense masturbation session in the shower that evening.

In his head, he wanted her, and more than anything, he dreamed of just giving her an orgasm. Sure, sex would be great, but making her feel good, making her moan and breathe heavily and feel amazing pleasure by his own hand was his fantasy. Mei was single, to the best of his knowledge, and went out sometimes, but not every night. He wondered if she was satisfied, wondered if at at night, when she went into her room she pleasured herself.

All these thoughts, going on for a year while they lived together, and then one evening...

Peter got home and was just settling in, thinking how great mei looked today in her black textured t shirt, and tight gray jeans. No belt, her stomach showing just slightly if she moved the right way. His dick had perked up, unintended a few times that day, and it did now thinking about her.

Just as he got off the couch, with a little jolt of pleasure where his dick rubbed against the inside of his jeans, Mei arrived home.

"Hey, Peter!" she said, as she hung her jacket in the closet, and put her pocket book down on a chair in the dining area.

"Hi, Mei" Peter responded, hoping he didn't sound too excited. "How was your day?"

"Oh, you know...the usual." smiling, she responded. "How was yours?"

"Work...the usual."

It was their routine. Smalltalk, then go about their business. But...tonight. As Mei headed to her room, Peter darted ahead of her, not sure what had gotten in to him, other than perhaps his desire finally overflowing. He'd never actually been in her bedroom before, and it was exhilarating. With a thrill, he noticed a pair of black lace panties strewn on the floor, as he sat on her bed.

Mei entered soon afterward, looking surprised but not upset. "What're you doing?" she laughed, "my room is a mess!"

Peter's heart was pounding now, and his dick was harder than it ever had been, slightly noticeable through his jeans, if Mei wanted to look. "Come, sit next to me."

"ok..." she sat next to him, their thighs touching. Electricity jolting through Peter. God, she smelled good. Like Jasmine and Vanilla. He put his arm around her. She tensed briefly but didn't pull away.

Something was going to happen and it was going to be awesome. Being this close to Mei, touching her finally, felt so good. He kept his dick under control, but he wanted to come so badly; that could wait, he hoped.

They sat like that, for a few seconds, everything quiet but their breathing, not looking at each other, when Peter asked, "Mei, when was the last time you had a mind-blowingly good orgasm?"

Mei's eyes went wide, and she was speechless for a few moments. She finally pulled away a bit, and whispered, "Peter!...I can't believe you're asking that!...I..."

Peter edged closer again and put his hand on her knee, pleased that even though she had pulled away she didn't try to get his hand off. "So it's been a while?" he looked in her eyes.

"...yes." she responded.

"Let's make each other feel good tonight, then!" Peter said, again feeling a rush of exhilaration, feeling some sexual tension building in the room that he hoped to distill quickly. "Let's get lost in pleasure together." he continued. "We can do amazing things!"

Mai moved closer, Peter moved his hand a bit further up her leg and felt pleasure radiating from his dick, just from looking at her.

Breathless, she said, "I don't think we should have sex though...I...we can do other things to each other."

Peter smiled, "We can. I just want to give you an amazing orgasm, Mei. The idea of making you feel good, knowing you're feeling good, because of me is a fucking turn-on. I don't need sex, I just need you moaning in pleasure."

Mei giggled, teasingly. "Bring it on then. I...this was so forward of you, and I didn't think...but...I need this. You can do whatever you want to me. Just you know, not the money shot yet."

"Lay down." Peter took her by the shoulders and just gently pushed her to her back on her bed, her legs still hanging over the side. Shit she felt good, he ran his hands down her stomach, and unbuttoned her jeans, unzipped them, while they made passionate eye contact. Peter pulled them down, over her thighs, past her knees, and finally gently tugged them over her feet. They moved further onto her bed, laying next to each other. Then he got up on his knees, kneeling over Mei's perfect body and slid her panties off, revealing her pussy. Well trimmed black pubic hair crowned, perfectly formed lips.

So long he imagined this, and finally, here he was. His fingers found her pussy, started to gently massage it, two of them sliding up into its moist warmth, while he moved his ring finger over her clit.

Mei responded instantly, a perfect in take of breath, "oh god...oh..." Peter continued his gentle motion, loving the effect it had on Mei. He watched her face, her eyes closed as she began to get into it, feeling her start to thrust his pussy towards his fingers as he pushed in. It felt so warm in there, so tight. Mei had begun to breath heavier even, her face begin to contort slightly as her pleasure built. "Oh god Peter...that feels so good." Her hands moved seductively over her tits, and Peter noticed that her nipples were hard.

"Peter...oohhh..." Peter felt a shock of pleasure in his own dick as Mei began to moan, began to come. "oooooooohhhh..." He loved watching her beautiful face too, watching the feelings from her pussy and clit inform her expression. As she let out her ultimate moan, her eyes flashed open before slamming shut with the pleasure and contortion as her orgasm shook her. Finally she relaxed.

"Peter...that was perfect," Mei purred. "Did you like watching me? Doing that to me?"

Peter replied, "Yes...that was the most amazing thing ever, no joke."

Mei was taken aback for a second, but responded, "Well...your turn?"

"Mmmm," Peter responded, "I wouldn't object."

"Ok, on your back!" Peter laid down, and Mei undid his jeans, pulling them down slowly, brushing her hand over Peter's hard dick. It was heavenly. Next off came his boxers, revealing himself. "Be right back," Mei said, "Keep it up! I'm going to grab some lotion." Peter had no problem keeping it up while Mei ran to the bathroom for some Kiehl's.

She was back, "Did you miss me?" she winked.

"Yes! It was too long!" Peter joked, but he was hard still, super hard.

Mei lotioned up her hand, and grabbed his shaft, and began to give him what he had to admit was a splendid hand job. She leaned in close, and as he felt pleasure and pressure building up in his dick, he began to touch her tits. They were amazing, not too big, not too small. As she jerked him, he would gently squeeze her left tit, while rubbing her still hard nipple with his thumb. Mei sighed contentedly at this.

Meanwhile, Peter was getting close to climax, savoring the wonderfully numbing pleasure that his cock was feeling, as well as the bolts of pleasure emanating outward down his legs and into his stomach.

"Fuck...that feels good, Mei. Shit...uuuhhh."

Mei just smiled, and soon, while still fondling her wonderful breasts, the pressure in Peter's dick built and he moaned, "Oooooh...I'm coming." Mei grabbed some toilet paper, and Peter felt like he became something else, whose whole existence was nothing but pleasure, as he shot his load, and had one of the best orgasms of his life.

Mei laid down next to him, both of them content.

"Same time, tomorrow?" She asked?