Mein Braves Mädchen (My Good Girl)

Story Info
It's my first time, and I want to be his good girl.
3.2k words
4.59
20.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsKott
MrsKott
11 Followers

I officially met H through Craigslist. After about year of slogging through dick pics and numerous requests to impregnate me, his ad was refreshingly coherent. His tone was businesslike and almost terse, a trend which continued until our first play session, where he revealed himself to be as equally firm as he was tender. H is fluent in German and has taken to calling me his good girl, to my delight. The following is an account of our first encounter, where I earned my nickname, and it as accurate to the truth as my memory:

2:00 ish PM- My phone chirps. It's H. He's just arrived in town, having driven across the state with the sole purpose of fucking me. He has texted me a picture of the hotel room he booked for us tonight. "Nice Digs," he says. Why yes, I think to myself, a nice room to either have the kind of sex I've always dreamed of having or die at the hands of a crazy stranger from craigslist. "I'm excited," I reply, which is halfway true. I resist the urge to mention also being slightly terrified.

4:40 ish PM- I'm currently wondering if it is obvious to my Uber driver that I'm on my way to meet a man from the internet who will, if I'm lucky, tie me up and have his way with me. It probably isn't. H and I have agreed to meet at 5:00 pm, so naturally I'm about 15 minutes early. H has also already arrived. Apparently, we are both the type of people who are chronically early. H is sitting at the bar and hugs me in greeting. I take off my jacket and suddenly feel like the (really cute) low cut dress I'm wearing may have been too slutty of a choice. Does that make a bad impression? Or like a great one? Can one be too slutty in this particular situation? I take a seat and order a drink. H is an exceptional conversationalist and we speak easily and freely. My nervousness ebbs away, due partially to the strawberry margaritas, but also to his manner. He has a way of comfortably owning a space.

5:45 ish PM- Because I took an Uber to the restaurant, I ride with H to the Hotel. We make a quick stop at CVS (where I sit in the parking lot like a nerd, googling the origin of the name 'Quantico'. Its Native American.) for lube and then to the Hotel. H has booked a room on the executive level, so one has to have a key card to even access the floor. This is both comforting (no riff-raff wandering the halls) and slightly alarming (like, if he kills me, how long until the authorities find my body?). My mind is wandering until H opens the door to the room and gestures for me to enter first.

I don't really understand how I feel as I take in the details of the room. Standard hotel desk, standard bed, with an absolutely not standard array of sex toys carefully arranged on the comforter. I knew in theory, before arriving, that H had toys. I knew in theory that H would use toys on me. I did not expect the wave of anticipation, and strange calm, as I realized theory would become reality for me. Tonight. H fiddles at his laptop and music begins to fill the room. He turns to watch me explore the items that he has laid out on the bed. Cuffs, collars, a leash, spreader bar, paddles, gags, vibrators, dildos, arm restraints. All things I have read about. All things I have wondered about. I reach for a paddle, running my fingers along both sides, one fuzzy and one smooth, taut leather. I pass it to H and he demonstrates its power by slapping it against his palm. The sound makes me flinch. And ache.

"Where would you like to start?" His voice cuts through my thoughts. I'm currently holding a leather cuff in one hand, and stroking a heavy metal leash with the other. I'm entranced. I can't possibly choose. I want to feel everything.

"Dealer's choice," I reply, looking up at him.

He smiles, wickedly, rubbing his hands together. "Are you sure you want to give me that kind of power?" I smile and my eyes fall back to the array in front of me. Yes, I do. I really want to feel you have that kind of power. I need it.

My actual answer is much less confident, "Well, I'm sure you won't kill me."

H chuckles. "No, I won't kill you," he assures me as he moves to stand behind me.

H reaches for me and I tremble. He asks if there are any buttons on my dress. I'm already breathless at his touch, and can barely manage the tepid 'nope' that I respond with. My dress is pulled up and over my head, and H makes quick work of my bra. In quick moments I am standing in front of him, pressing backwards into him, as he explores my body. His strong hands slide down my form, squeezing my breasts, my curves, my ass. Setting me on fire.

"I think we'll start with this," he says, picking up a leather cuff that I soon learned is for binding my forearms behind my back. H reaches for my right arm and then my left, crossing them behind my back, and cuffing them there. The constant buzz of fear, of reluctance, is silenced as I feel his hands manipulating the buckles. "How does that feel?" He asks, testing the tightness. It feels like heaven. It feels right.

"Good," is all I manage to reply. H reaches forward and gently guides me downwards, until my chest is resting on the bed, feet still planted on the ground.

I feel a sudden smack on my ass. I moan, the arousal instant. I wiggle my ass, hoping for more. He obliges, spanking my ass harder, then softer, varying his stroke speed and location. Each slap of his powerful hands bringing a moan to my lips, I am on fire underneath him. "Here you are, arms bound, legs spread, nowhere to go," He hisses in my ear as he pulls my thong down past my ankles. I hear a whir, and H's voice saying something I don't comprehend, and then I feel a jolt of pure energy on my clit. I nearly jump out of my skin. H puts a hand on my ass to steady me, and pushes my legs apart again. H starts again, gentle with the wand, expertly following my motions as I squirm and wiggle under his attentions. H leans forward, licking my swollen pussy, eliciting yet another round of moans. "You are dripping wet for me," I can feel the smile in his voice as he slowly pushes a finger inside of my throbbing cunt.

"Yes sir," I manage, head buried in the bedspread. I feel H add another finger, stretching my tight pussy around his knuckles as he begins to finger fuck me from behind. I push back onto his hand, wanting to feel him deeply inside of me. H keeps his rhythm and renews his assault on my clit with the wand. The sensations are overwhelming, I alternate between bucking away from the powerful vibrations and pressing into them. In minutes, I am on the edge, gasping and moaning. "Am I allowed to cum? Because I'm going to cum. Please Sir," I beg, breathless.

"You can cum," he replies, his tone markedly calm- a stark contrast to my current frantic state. I cum for him, loudly, and in waves that leave my legs twitching and my body slumped forward on the bed.

H gently lifts my chin. "You need to hydrate," he says, as he carefully helps me drink from a bottle of water, still bound. I resettle onto the bed, waiting. I can feel his hands as he wraps an ankle cuff around one ankle, and then another. I can feel his eyes appraising me, watching my breaths, evaluating my demeanor. After a moment, H reaches down and unbuckles the arm restraints, setting my arms free.

"We can be done with that for the moment," He says, taking a moment to stroke my hair. I stretch my slightly sore arms out in front of my body, admiring the marks left by the cuff. H offers me more water, encouraging me to drink. As he moves away I lift myself off the bed, reaching out to unbutton his shirt. He catches my arms in his, moving to wrap himself around my torso while he is standing behind me. "You don't get to touch just yet. That's not how the game is played." His breath is hot on my neck, his admonishment reddens my cheeks. I whimper. "Oh I'm not done with you yet," he replies, as he gently bends me forward again, slides my ankles further apart, and fastens each ankle to a spreader bar. I gasp as I feel the firm form of a dildo slip slowly inside of me. I push back to meet it, silently begging to be thoroughly fucked. A hand slaps my ass again, but my arousal only grows. Time melts away as H spanks, fucks, and wands me to another shattering orgasm- this one a total surprise. I rarely come twice in one day, much less twice in one hour. H leans over my twitching form, "Two orgasms for you already, my good girl," I whimper and smile at the sound of his voice saying my favorite phrase "and wouldn't it be a shame if you didn't get to touch me tonight?"

A moment of subtle panic. "Wait" I mumble, pushing myself up off of the bed, quickly. I want him. I need him. I need to touch him. "Yes?" He is devious in his feigned nonchalance. "May I kiss you?" I whisper too quietly, suddenly shy, despite having just been bound and spread before him. H lowers his head indicating that he did not hear, and I ask again as loudly as I dare. It is still almost a whisper. His response is swift. His kiss pulls me to my feet, and holds me in a trance. I can feel his cock, growing and pressing into my stomach and I am overwhelmed with desire to taste him. "May I suck your dick, sir?" The question is clear, his searching kisses making me feel more bold, more wanted. In moments, he has removed the spreader bar between my legs, taken off his clothes, and I am kneeling in front of him. I pause at first glance, his size slightly intimidating.

But I am a woman, a submissive, who likes a challenge and who loves cock. I take his dick into my mouth, licking the tip and trailing kisses down to the base of his shaft. I wrap my lips around the head and slowly work his dick more deeply into my throat, until my nose is pressing into his abdomen. I can feel him react to my ministrations, and I hear a groan escape his lips. I stroke with my hands as my tongue explores the sensitive skin underneath his dick and around his balls. I looked up at him as I trail my tongue along his shaft. He tastes like manhood, like power, and every sound he is making sets a fire between my legs. "Sir?" I stop. He raises his head to look down at me, a worshipful sub between his legs. "Please fuck me?" I ask.

H clears the bed quickly, and has me lie on my back. I spread my legs, inviting, enticing him. He towers above me and I can feel his muscles tense as he slowly pushes himself inside of me. My pussy stretches to accommodate his girth. I moan under him. I wince slightly as his cock bumps into my cervix, mixing slight, sharp pain with intense pleasure. I shift my hips under him, helping myself adjust to his size, as he begins to thrust more quickly. I lose my sense of time as he rides me. As with the blows to my ass, H varies the depth, speed, and force of his thrusts. The effect is deliciously maddening, and I find myself pushing toward him, desperate for him to fill me completely. "Fuck," I moan, "I love your dick." His hand reaches up to wrap around my neck, wrist putting pressure on my chest, choking me. I writhe under him, under his powerful touch. "Your pussy feels good," it is almost a growl, the sound primal, making my pussy clench tighter around him. I want all of him. "Please come in me, Sir" I beg. This time he truly growls as I feel him expand inside of me, filling me with his seed. We are motionless for a moment. Then, H rolls onto his side and gathers me in his arms, holding me there as we both recover.

Time passes in his arms. Sometimes we speak and other times we are silent. There was power in his taking of me, in the way he bred me fully and deeply. These moments are also powerful, albeit in a gentler way. H speaks to me about the importance of aftercare. To my surprise, and absolute delight, H informs me that a fully body massage is in order. It feels odd to lie so still and be so inactive. He assures me that this is exactly what I should be doing. He reminds me to enjoy it, and I am trying to, as we are interrupted by the chirping of my phone. I had prearranged a series of texts to ensure my safety and it is important that I don't ignore the messages, massage or no. I stand and move to the dresser, typing a quick response into my phone. H, his hands still roaming my body, follows.

Again, I am surprised by my own arousal. I've already had multiple orgasms and this encounter has lasted longer than any other I've had, by far. Regardless, I am ready for more. Without thought, I press myself back against H's strong frame. I murmur my desire as his hands move to my breasts, squeezing and tugging. I can feel him, pulsing, as he bends me forward and enters me again. His measured thrusts leave me gasping. He pauses.

"I know what you need," he says, crossing the room. I stay in place, unmoving in the absence of another command. I hear a familiar whir, and he inches my legs further apart. He enters me from behind and presses the vibrating wand against my clit. Again, I buck away from the intensity of the sensation. H then has me lie on my back, legs spread before him. His presses the wand against my clit as he slides his fingers into my pussy. I am overwhelmed. Another orgasm would be a record for me, and as he begins to thrust, I am unsure if it is physically possible for me to come again. But he is relentless and within minutes, I can feel myself on a delicious edge, orgasm close and yet slightly out of reach. I subconsciously reach for the wand, and H releases it into my control.

"Sir," my tone is pleading, "will you put a collar on me?"

H replies by wrapping a strong hand around my neck, choking me, "Is this enough of a collar for you?" His tone is authoritative and severe. I can only moan in response. H slides two fingers into my open mouth, pressing down into my throat. Something in my brain, in my soul flips, and I'm reveling in a state of full submission. Sir above me, pushing into both my cunt and my mouth, owning my body. My jaw aches and H can feel my efforts to restrain my muscles from clamping down.

"You can bite down if you need to," He says to me, reading my mind, addressing my needs. I'm so close to orgasm, it is nearly painful. I press the wand more deeply into my clit and it feels as if the vibrations are reverberating through my bones. As I reach the peak, my back arches and I scream into my third, and most powerful, orgasm of the evening. I am overcome.

My recovery is slow. I realize suddenly that the wand is still vibrating in my hand. It's a struggle to even open my eyes. I mumble that I don't know how to turn it off, and I feel warmth as H's hand wraps around mine and pushes a button. Then silence. "You look serene," he says, brushing a piece of hair out of my face. I know I reply, but the words float away as soon as I've said them.

I find myself in his arms again. He gives me time to recover before speaking again. He asks me how I feel about things so far. I ask him about his experience as a dominant, things he has learned along the way, things he enjoys. H is patient with my questions. He is an open book, always answering and always careful to be clear in his meaning. After a short discussion about my history (or lack thereof ) of multiple orgasms, he grins. "I could get another one out of you," he says.

I notice as we are talking that his cock is stirring just slightly. I start to reach for it, but then I pull back. I'm unsure of the rules. Can I touch without asking? Am I imagining his arousal? I decide to be bold. "May I suck your dick again, sir?" He nods his approval and I slip between his legs. I can taste myself on his cock, my juices and his mixing on my lips. He grows hard quickly, and I raise my eyes to look at him. "Will you fuck me again, sir?" I ask. I guess I've decided to be extra bold. It works in my favor.

I don't hear his reply so much as I feel it. He flips me onto my stomach, legs together. H straddles my thighs, pinning me in place as he slips into me from behind. I am bound by his limbs as he pounds my cunt, pressing down on my hips to hold me in place. He is rough and animalistic, and I am losing myself in the sensation of him moving inside of me. I am begging to be bred, to be taken by him. With a final deep thrust, I feel him expand and release his seed inside of me. He is motionless for a moment, letting us both quietly revel in the afterglow. "Thank you, sir," I say with a sigh, resting my head on my folded arms. Still on top of me, spent cock still in my well used pussy, H leans forward. His lips brush against my ear, sending shockwaves of arousal through my body, "Bitteschön, my good girl."

A note, at the request of H:

It is important to H that I mention the full extent of the aftercare ritual. As mentioned above, H gave me a (delightful) massage after the more physically demanding aspects of our play (being restrained and being spanked). Additionally, after our last round of sex, H led me to the shower. We showered together, H carefully washing my sore body, before we dressed and went for a last round of drinks. H checked in with me about the evening's activities, inquiring as to how I felt physically and emotionally. I assured him that this experience exceeded my expectations and we agreed to meet again.

MrsKott
MrsKott
11 Followers