Meisa Ozawa of Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Fate had much in store for Meisa Ozawa and her new friend David Montrose, who was much help in her period of convalescence. The two of them bonded as Meisa hobbled to her and from her classes at Massachusetts Maritime Academy on crutches, and that's how it all began. The friendship that soon, and rather unexpectedly, turned into so much more...

"Otosan ( father ), this is my friend David, the man who rescued me from my attackers," Meisa said to her father, via an impromptu Skype session, while she and David were studying in her room. David, who hadn't expected anything of the sort as he sat next to Meisa on the couch, holding a Modern Engineering Concepts book, stared slack-jawed into the confer screen. On the other side of the world, a middle-aged, fit Asian man smiled at them.

"Ohayo no musume, good morning, daughter," Takuma Ozawa, former lieutenant first class in the Japan Maritime Self-Defence Force, said warmly. The older man looked at his daughter and the young man who sat next to her, smiling nervously into the computer screen. This is one nervous-looking lad, Takuma thought with a smile as he scrutinized David Montrose from halfway around the world.

"Hello sir, I'm David, and I'm a student in Meisa's class," David said nervously, and Takuma Ozawa narrowed his gaze. Meisa and her father were extremely close, and kept no secrets from each other. For the past week or so, Meisa had ranted and raved about David, the brave young African American who stepped in and saved her from the racist attackers. Takuma Ozawa knew what was up, his darling Meisa was in love...

"Good to meet you, young man, I'm Mr. Takuma, Meisa's father, she speaks highly of you," Takuma said, and David smiled, like a man on a hot seat who was trying not to squirm. The three of them bantered like this for some time, and Takuma apologized for Meisa's mother Hana being away at work. After a while, Takuma stopped grilling the young twosome, and wished them well.

"Have a good day, sir, or Yoi tsuitachi, Sa, as they say in your homeland," David said, and he inclined his head respectfully while Meisa laughed. Takuma Ozawa wished his daughter and her new friend David well, then clicked off. My daughter has this young man wrapped around her little finger, Takuma thought with a knowing smile. She gets it from her mother...

"Your father seems cool," David said to Meisa, after they signed off Skype. Meisa looked at him and smiled. Tonight, for their study date, she was wearing something rather unusual, a tank top and a short red dress, and he'd convinced her to put on his old leather jacket prior to Skyping with her father. Now that they were done Skyping, Meisa hastily took off her jacket, then leaned against David, who smiled nervously.

"David, shut up," Meisa said with a smile, taking his face into her hands. David looked into Meisa's golden brown eyes and smiled, then nodded. Closing the gap between them, Meisa pressed her lips against his. David kissed her back, pleasantly surprised by her boldness. David's heart thundered in his chest as he and Meisa began making out, and just like that, they began making love.

"Meisa, you're simply amazing," David said, in between kisses, as they tumbled off the couch, and fell on the floor. They rolled around on the carpet, slipping out of their clothes, giggling as they caressed and fondled one another. David found himself lying on his back, with Meisa on top of him. Stark naked after slipping out of her dark tank top and crimson dress, Meisa looked magically delicious with her small, perky breasts, those delicious curves, and that big round bum...

"Yeah, David, I know, now shut up and fuck me," Meisa said, and David grinned, and did just that. Unlike a lot of young men his age, who are quick to seek their own pleasure in sexual encounters with women, David likes to explore and pleasure the female body. Laying Meisa on the floor, he admired her sinfully sexy body, and nodded firmly in appreciation before pleasuring her.

"Relax sweetie, I've been wanting you for so long," David confessed, as he kissed a path from Meisa's lips to her throat, then he caressed her breasts. The young woman sighed happily as her lover's unexpectedly knowing touch aroused her like no one before. Meisa had a few furtive sexual encounters with the fellas back in Japan, but she'd kept to herself since moving to America. The local fellas seemed to either hate or fetishize her, and she wanted a man who actually cared...

"Go for it," Meisa murmured, gently caressing David's head, while nudging him in the right direction. The brother kissed her lips, then sucked on her breasts while massaging them gently. Spreading Meisa's thighs, David inhaled her scent, and she thanked her lucky stars that she showered before inviting him over. David began licking away at Meisa's pussy, teasing her clitoris with his tongue while fingering her.

"Hmm, you taste wonderful," David paused to say, and he buried his face between Meisa's thighs, going to town on her. Meisa's squeals filled the room, and she arched her back, moaning softly as David's tongue and fingers invaded her womanhood, working their magic on her. David sucked on her clitoris greedily and didn't let up until Meisa let out an earth-shattering moan, her pussy oozing hot girly cum all over his face. This woman is absolutely amazing, David thought, happily tasting Meisa's sweet juice.

"David, I want you inside of me," Meisa said, a little while later, after catching her breath. David looked at her, aching with desire for her, and something more. He grabbed Meisa and pulled her into his arms, and once more the two of them kissed passionately. He wanted her more than he'd ever wanted anyone in his life, but this was definitely more than sex. He actually cared for her.

"Meisa, you're dear to me," David said, overwhelmed with lust and emotion at the same time. Meisa grinned and kissed him once more, then her sleek, eager hands roamed all over his fit, muscular body. Meisa grabbed David's manhood, and stroked it. The young man held his breath as she stroked his member, and then bent down to take him into her mouth. She's amazing, David thought, astonished by what she was doing for him.

"Let me please you, sweetie," Meisa murmured, and then she flicked her tongue over David's member. He noticed her looking at his member, and held his breath. David was uncircumcised, just like his father. Neither of his parents believed in that barbaric practice. He had met girls who turned him down for being 'different,' and hoped that Meisa was not one of them. When Meisa pulled back his foreskin and began sucking him off, David exhaled sharply, relieved.

As the night progressed, so did their lovemaking. David and Meisa kissed, fondled and explored one another. She sat on his face, and he tasted her pussy juices once more, and she fingered his bum while fellating him. Pleasuring each other like this was wonderful and unique. Later, Meisa got on all fours, shaking her big beautiful golden ass for David, and he stroked his hard member, aching for her...

"Come here sexy," David said confidently, and he caressed Meisa's big beautiful bum, and literally kissed her ass, causing her to laugh. Meisa pressed her ass against his groin and turned around impatiently. David rubbed his hard member against her butt, and then rolled a condom on his dick. With a swift thrust, he entered her. At last, the two lovers were one.

"More," Meisa said, and she inhaled sharply as David began fucking her, and from his first entry she felt his intensity. The brother was strong and passionate, but she knew he was being gentle with her. As his dick filled her pussy, she felt a slight pain, and it was followed by a pleasurable feeling of fullness. David gripped her hips and worked his dick deep inside of her, and a sharp moan escaped Meisa's lips. The two of them began fucking slowly and passionately, establishing a nice easy rhythm. It was their time to explore one another...

"Let's try it on the sofa," David suggested, and Meisa was all for it. David laid Meisa on the sofa, and kissed her sex before eating her out. Arching her back, Meisa moaned softly with her eyes closed, loving what David was doing to her. Later, he sat on the couch and she straddled him, impaling herself on his manhood as he thrust into her and smacked her big, beautiful butt. Meisa rode David hard and cried out his name as he fucked her silly. It's about time, Meisa thought happily, loving the thick dick inside of her.

"Smack my ass and fuck me harder, lover," Meisa demanded, winking at David, and he went to town on her, slamming his dick into her. David groped Meisa's ass, which was thick and firm, and he felt her sweet pussy grip his dick like a vise. David looked at Meisa's beautiful face, which was wild and flush, and her breasts which swayed this way and that as she rode him. Meisa was one freaky lady, and David simply couldn't get enough of her...

Meisa Ozawa and David Montrose took a warm, lengthy shower and then spent the night together. They ordered cheese pizza from Buzzards Bay House of Pizza and ate it with beer, cleverly hidden in a cooler that Meisa kept in her room, behind an oversized cabinet. Meisa and David, two unique souls from different worlds, shared their first night of love. A whole new world was opening for the two of them, that of first love, and heaven knows where it would lead them...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers
12